School for Wayward Girls

Story Info
Mary sends slut daughter to special school.
6k words
4.09
322.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been seventeen years since Mary's husband died in a tragic accident. Her daughter had just turned one before the event. Mary never remarried and was determined to provide Becky with the best possible upbringing possible. As a result of a large insurance settlement, Mary was provided with a good home and educated at private schools while growing up. It was not until her senior year in high school, that Becky started to behave in a wayward manner. Mary could not put a finger on the cause in the change in Becky's behavior. Becky began to become rebellious and distant with her mother. She would stay out late and hang with the people that Mary thought were a bad influence on her daughter.

After graduating from a private high school and turning eighteen, Becky's actions took a turn for the worse. It became a normal occurrence for Becky to come home late, clothes disheveled, and smelling of pot or booze. On several occasions, Mary tried to speak to Becky about this, but to no avail. One Friday afternoon, Mary did some searching on intuitions specializing in wayward girls. Mary found one located in the county about an hours drive from her house. Mary wrote down the number and then shut off the computer. She walked into the kitchen, lit a cigarette and poured a cup a fresh coffee. She sat at the kitchen table looking at the number and the phone on the kitchen wall.

Mary got up from the table and picked up the phone from the cradle. She returned to the table and sat back down. Her fingers nervously pressed down on the keypad. Her heart beat raced as the phone began to ring. After what seem to be an eternity of rings, the call was answered.

A woman's voice answered the incoming call. "Worthington School for Girls, how may I assist you?"

"This is Ms. Thomas and I have a daughter who I've lost control over. I found your school and I need help."

"One moment please. I'm going to connect you to Ms. Madison who is one of our counselors." Replied the lady.

"Thank you." Mary said.

Mary listened as the call was transferred.

"This is Ms. Madison. How may I assist you?"

"Ms. Madison, this is Ms. Thomas and I'm concerned about my daughter's behavior lately."

"Ms. Thomas, can you provide me with some of the actions of your daughter that concern you?"

"Yes. During the last year she has become more distant and has no respect for me any more. She comes and goes when she pleases and the last time she came home late, she smelled of pot and booze."

"Is your daughter sexually active Ms. Thomas?"

Mary though about this before replying "I'm really not sure. She could be, but I hope she's not. How would one know about this?"

"Ms. Thomas, some mothers when doing the laundry check their daughter's panties for evidence. Some mothers have found crusty stains where semen has leaked out of the vagina and some have found brown stains mixed in with semen stains indicating the girl had anal sex. Can you get her panties from the laundry basket and then tell me what they look like?

"Yes. Give me a moment please."

Mary went to the laundry basket and picked out Becky's dirty panties and brought them to the kitchen table.

"Ms. Madison, I have her panties from the last week."

"Very good Ms. Thomas, now look at the crotch and describe them to me."

Mary began to open up the dirty panties. "One pair has no crusty stains but they smell very strong."

"You daughter most likely let a boy finger her privates while she wore them. Her privates secreted their fluids in to the panties."

Mary looked at the next pair and noticed the crotch has crusty stains in it. She then told Ms. Madison of the finding and then picked up another pair. The next pair showed signs of anal sex. She again told Ms. Madison of the findings.

The next pair was very crusty and Mary seemed baffled by this. She described them to Ms. Madison who then replied. "This is evidence that some boys pulled a train on your daughter."

"What does pulling a train mean Ms. Madison?"

"I afraid Ms. Thomas, that this indicates your daughter let several boys have intercourse with her. After the first one does his nasty thing, another does the same with her and this continues until either the boys are worn out or you daughter's vagina is. This indicates that your daughter is hussy, tramp or slut."

Mary looked at the next pair and exclaimed "Oh my!"

"What is it Ms. Thomas?"

"I have a pair of panties that are crusty and also stained with blood."

"Your daughter is having intercourse during her period. This is most disturbing and perverted to say nothing else."

"Ms. Thomas, based upon these findings, it is imperative that you bring your daughter in as soon as possible. I'm afraid if we don't act soon, your daughter will be out whoring herself to all sorts of scum and perverts. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you need to do is call before driving over so we can be ready to accept her."

"Ms. Madison, I believe you are right. I will call you as soon as Becky comes home. Thank you so much for your help and I look forward to your institution in helping my daughter."

"Ms. Thomas, Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to helping your daughter."

Mary hung up the phone, poured another cup of coffee, and lit another smoke. She sat at the table looking at her daughter's dirty panties and all she could thing about is how many boys where putting their cocks up her daughter's holes. "I guess is she's having vaginal and anal intercourse, I'm sure she been sucking cock too." She thought to herself.

It was still early in the afternoon and Mary got up from the kitchen and headed towards her bathroom. She turned on the shower and let the water heat up. Mary removed her shirt and shorts and stood in front of the mirror in her bra and panties. She removed her bra and looked at her 34B breasts before pulling down her panties. When she removed her panties, she noticed they were damp. Mary got into the shower and then poured liquid soap on her tits. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her tits. All she could think about was her daughter getting fucked and her not getting any. Her right hand then slid between her legs and she began to rub her cunt. She started out rubbing slowly and then went faster as she pictured her daughter on her back, legs wide open, pussy oozing cum as one boy after another fucked her daughter. She even had thoughts of Becky on all fours, getting a cock up her ass and her mouth stuffed with another. Mary came hard as she thought about her slut daughter and the fact she was going to teach her a lesson. Mary thought to herself. "Maybe if I was getting laid like my daughter, I wouldn't care so much. Just wait till that little slut gets home. It's going to be a rude awakening for her sorry ass."

It was soon six o'clock and no word from Becky. Mary figured it would be another late night again. Her prior discussions with Ms. Madison had some how awakened her otherwise dormant sexually feelings. Feeling somewhat frisky, she picked up the phone and called the local pizza place. Mary placed her usual Friday night order and was told the pizza would be there in about 45 minutes. Mary opened a kitchen cabinet and pulled out a bottle of twenty years old scotch. She fixed herself a drink and sat at the kitchen table with her scotch and smokes. By the time the doorbell rang, she had put away four drinks and was feeling good.

She went to the front door, looked through the peephole and saw the delivery boy on the porch. Mary opened the door and the young man told her the total at $14.85. Mary asked the young boy to come inside while she got the money. Mary returned to the front room with her wallet.

"Busy night?" She asked.

"It's really slow right now. Not sure when I'll get my next delivery."

Mary gave him a good looking over and then said. "Are you in a hurry to get back to the pizza shop?"

"Not really." Replied the driver.

"Good. Now be a good boy, put the pizza on the table and have a seat on the couch."

The guy could not believe what he was hearing and eagerly complied.

"I'm going to be upfront with you. I haven't had sex in a very long time and today I found out my daughter is the biggest slut in town."

"Yeah, I know." Replied the boy.

"What do you mean?" Mary asked.

"Your daughter is Becky, right?"

"Yes. How did you know that?"

"Cause I've fucked your daughter. Your right about her being a slut. Last week, I was able to fuck her tight ass and then she sucked off my cock as well."

Mary was dazed by the comment. "Well then, how about fucking this then?" Mary said as she removed her t-shirt and pulled her shorts down.

Mary stood in front of him naked then sat in a chair. She looked at him and told him "Show me what you've been fucking my daughter with."

He got up from the couch and pulled down his shorts. Wearing no underwear, his cock hung low and Mary's eyes widened when she saw how hung he was. Mary opened her legs wide, showing him her cunt.

"Ok boy, show me how good you eat pussy."

"Yes Ma'am." He replied as knelt between her legs and put his mouth against her cunt. He slowly began to lick her slit. Mary felt goose bumps since it had been so long for her. He slowly picked up speed and soon his tongue was pushing deep inside her. Mary opened her legs wider and began to rub her nipples as she felt his tongue probing her cunt.

Mary felt the wetness of her cunt as he continued. After about ten minutes Mary asked him. "How do want to fuck me?" "I like it when the woman is on all fours. It allows me to get my cock in deep, and play with her tits and cunt."

Mary pushed him back and then got on all fours. "Ok big boy. Stick that cock in me and show me how you fuck my daughter."

He got behind her and slid the tip of his cock up and down her slit and then fingered her wet cunt to get his fingers wet. He smeared the juices over his cock and then pushed the tip against the opening of her cunt.

"Here it comes bitch!" He said as he stuck his fat eight inch cock into her tight cunt in one hard push.

"Oh fuck!" Yelled Mary as the air left her lungs. She never felt so full and on the verge of being ripped in two.

The boy started to pump her hard. Mary tried to adjust to the girth of his cock but was out of practice. The sensation was more like being raped than sex. Either way, she did not mind it. It had been a very long time since she last felt a cock inside her.

"Damn your one tight bitch." He yelled at her.

"And your one hung stud." She replied.

"Fuck me like your bitch" she told him.

He pushed her head down to the floor and reached around and started to grab her tits hard. He played very rough with them, pulling, pinching and slapping them. Mary felt her cunt beginning to leak juices and could sense that long lost feeling of an orgasm coming on.

"You like that bitch? Like my fat cock up your tight cunt, abusing your tits?

"Oh fuck yes!" Please cum in my cunt. I want to feel your slimy cum up my cunt.

He pushed harder each time and she could feel his large balls slapping up against here. She took her right hand and reached between her legs and began to rub his large balls.

"Good girl. Rub my balls and feel them when I dump my load."

"Ready for my load bitch? Want to be full of cum? Wanna feel what your slut daughter feels when I dump my load into her?

"Oh fuck yes. Show me how you cum in my slutty daughter." She exclaimed.

"Here it comes bitch."

Just before he shot his load, he pulled out and in one swift pushed shoved his fat cock up her ass. Before Mary could react, he pumped his load up her virgin ass. Mary gasped as she felt her ass being filled with his cum. Cum was being forced out of her tight hole and within a few minutes, he pulled his cock out of her ass. Mary was still dazed by all of this.

The boy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to his cock. "Now be a good slut like your daughter and clean off my cock."

Before Mary could react, he shoved his dirty cum covered cock into her mouth. "Lick and suck my cock clean just like your slut daughter. She loves sucking a cock after being ass fucked with it."

Mary did her best to suck his cock. Mary had never sucked a cock before, much less one that just fucked her cunt and ass.

When she was done, Mary sat on the floor dazed and looked up at the boy.

"Well done slut. Anytime you want more, just call the pizza shop and ask for Jay."

Mary could not utter a response as Jay got dressed, opened up her purse, took out a twenty for the pizza and then left. Almost ten minutes had passed before Mary had the strength to stand up. As soon as she was able to, she walked towards her bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and looked at red marks on her tits. She could feel Jay's cum dripping from her ass. Mary walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of white cotton panties. She then slipped them on to catch the load as it leaked.

Mary returned to the front room, picked up the pizza and took it towards the kitchen. She got a diet coke from the fridge and started to eat the pizza. While she ate it, all she could think about the feeling of having a cock inside in body after all these years. She was never a girl to act like a slut and do the things she feared her daughter has been doing. After eating a few slices, she closed the box and put it in the fridge. She went to her bedroom and put on her robe and then headed back to the front room to sit on the couch, watch some TV and wait for Becky to arrive.

Mary had fallen asleep on the couch watching TV. She was awaken early in the morning by Becky's return from God knows where. Becky was pretty trashed when she arrived home and Mary awoke from the couch and watched Becky try to lock the front door. Mary got up off the couch, her robe open and walked up towards Becky.

Mary grabbed Beck as asked "Where the hell have you been?

Becky was surprised by the question and replied "None of your fucking business Mom."

"It is my fucking business as long as you live under my roof. Look at you, how many boys put their nasty cocks in you tonight? Mary demanded.

"Your just jealous mom, cause I'm getting all the cock I need and your pussy hasn't seen a cock in so long you probably forgot what one looks like." Susan said with a laugh.

Mary pushed her daughter up against the wall and with her right hand she slid it up Becky's skirt and inside her panties. Her fingers felt the various loads of cum inside her. She removed her hand then turned Becky around and did the same from the backside. She felt the cum oozing from her ass as well.

"Ok slut. You've had your chances with me and I'm not going to take it any more." Mary then grabbed her by the arm and brought her to her bedroom and pushed her down in a chair. She looked at Becky saying "Keep that slutty ass in that chair and don't even think about getting up. Mary took of her robe and Becky started laughing. "You call those tits mom?

Mary walked over and slapped Becky across the face. "Watch your mouth slut. You're only going to make it worse." Mary then got dressed and grabbed Becky by the arm and took her into the garage. She opened the passenger rear side door and pushed Becky in. Becky was unable to do anything since she drank and smoked a lot. Mary got in the drivers seat, pushed the garage door opener button and started the car. As she back out of the driveway, she opened her cell phone and called Ms. Madison.

"Ms. Madison speaking."

"Ms. Madison, this is Ms. Thomas. I have my daughter and I'm on my way over. I should be there in about 45 minutes."

"Excellent, Ms Thomas. I will meet you at the front door when you arrive."

Beck passed out in the back seat as Mary drove to the school. All Mary could think about was the amount of cum she felt and getting a taste of cock after so many years. She found the road for the school and made a right turn down a two lane tree cover road. After a short drive she saw the instance for the school and then pulled in. The driveway was a semicircle of made of brick pavers and Mary saw the school. I was an old building made of stone, raising three stories tall and look like an old mansion. Mary pulled car to the front entrance where Ms. Madison was waiting. She put the car in park and turned off the ignition. Putting her keys in her purse, she looked back at Beck who was trying to wake up. Mary got out of the car and headed towards the front door. Ms. Madison opened the door and greeted Mary.

"Ms. Madison. Thanks you so much for being here. I'm at a lost with Becky."

"Ms. Thomas, I'm glad we are here to help you and your wayward daughter. Let's get her out of the car and bring her inside."

Mary opened up the back door and pulled Becky out.

Ms. Madison helped Mary bring Becky inside. They walked down the long entry hall and entered the last room on the right. Becky was put in a chair along the back wall and Ms. Madison offered Mary a chair at the front of her desk. Beck was still passed out or in a comatose state.

"Ms. Madison, your daughter looks like she was the life of the party tonight."

"Please call me Mary. Yes, I think your right. When she arrived home, I inspected her panties and found them soaked in boys cum. God only knows how many boys did nasty things to my daughter."

"Mary, you may call me Martha. Let me tell you more about this school. Our main purpose is show the girls that sex is only for married people and is not to be given out like candy on Halloween. We show them educational videos in the proper way to have sex, but only when married. In one of the tapes, the girl is shown on the bed, on her back with her legs up and bent at the knees. She is there for the pleasure of the husband and she is to receive no pleasure in act. We also have corrective measures used when girls break the rules. We don't tolerate girls playing with each other or themselves."

"Sounds like a wonderful curriculum. What corrective measures are used here?"

"Let me show you one of them." She said as she picked up her phone and asked the person on the other side. "Please send Julie to my office now."

A few minutes later Julie knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said Martha.

Julie walked in at stood in front of Martha's desk. "You wish to see me Ma'am."

"Yes Julie. This is Ms. Thomas and that's her daughter passed out in back. I was just explaining to Ms. Thomas about our corrective measures her for naughty girls. Please explain to her what you did and then show her what the punishment is."

"Yes Ma'am. Ms. Thomas, I was found in my room late at night using to my hair brush to masturbate with. I was pulled from by bed and forced to knees on the floor and leaned over my bed. The matron on the floor pulled up my nightgown and gave me twenty-five good licks with it. I was then taken to the matron's office on the floor and was put in to this." Julie pulled up her night gown and showed her the wide leather belt around her tummy with another leather strap going between her legs. Martha got up from her chair and removed a key from a chain around her neck. She unlocked the small lock and pulled down the strap between her legs. She then removed a very large plug from Julie's pussy.

Julie's pussy was stretched open and Mary was impressed by the devise.

"What is the purpose of the plug?" she asked Martha as she looked at Julie's stretched pussy.

"The purpose is to prevent them from masturbating and it will also stretch their vaginas. Each time they are punished in this manner, a larger plug is used. As you can Julie's vagina is rather stretched and if a man were to use her for sex, she would not be able to feel anything. We also use the same for girls caught doing anal masturbation."

"I think it's a wonderful thing Ms. Madison." Replied Mary.

12