School Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her hair, lifted her by the shoulder, grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed her tits hard. That's all she needed, she had felt this one building up from the second she'd had her last.

"I'm going to come, Sir. Mr. K, can I cum??" She moaned.

"Yes, come my pet, do it for me, say my name when you do."

She didn't know if this was stepping over the line, but instead of calling out Sir or Mr. K, she screamed his first name.

"Ahhhh, Brian!!" As she had one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever had. She stopped bucking back against him and just slumped in his arms taking it in, reeling over wave after wave of pleasure, barely able to speak.

This was it, this is how he liked them, limp, spent and in need of an end. He dragged her off the desk and back down onto her knees. She looked dazed and content as he held the back of her head and started jerking his cock in her face. She seemed to snap out of it a little as she met his gaze. She was beautiful even with the smeared make up, he was so close.

Just as his face started to contort he asked, "are you ready for a face full?"

"Yes", she said, "spill your seed in my mouth."

That was what he needed, he was there, and as if on cue, Lisa took his whole cock in her mouth and accepted his whole load down her throat. His reflexes made him contort, pushing her face farther into his cock, she took it all. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever felt. He couldn't believe it.

Once he stopped shuddering, he let go of her head and she looked at him with a pretty fucking smug smile on her face. He knelt down and laughed as he reached behind her and undid his belt. She immediately launched onto him, they both fell over into each other's embrace.

"Thank you", she said, "I've never felt anything like that."

"I think you learned your lesson", he responded as he winked at her. She giggled.

They looked up at the clock and realized it had been a couple hours since school had been over and hurriedly got ready. As she was straightening her pig tails, she looked around for her panties, which he had retrieved from behind his desk. He held them out to her looking a little reluctant.

She gave him a sly smile, "keep em", she said as she gave him a quick kiss and headed for the door. "Have a good weekend, Mr. K, enjoy Vegas!" And she was gone.

He leaned back on his desk wondering if any of that had really just happened, then smiled down at her panties as he slipped them into his pocket.

After graduation, Lisa stuck around town for university and routinely visited Mr. K. She loved his bag of tricks and all the magical things they could make her do. She even brought her school girl outfit around from time to time, just for nostalgia's sake.

And they lived kinkilly ever after.

The End.

12