School Girl

Story Info
Making sure I earn an "A" can be fun.
1.6k words
4.05
22.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnM
DawnM
8 Followers

I'm standing in front of the closed door to your office aware that everyone who saw me pass commented on my attire. The students that just left your office certainly noticed as I stepped in and closed the first door. I'm intentionally rather quiet and wait for you to notice that I've closed the second door and stand before you. You look up and smile at me.

I'm wearing a tartan skirt and white button-down blouse that is fitted perfectly to accent my breasts which are barely contained in the black lace push-up bra. You can see the faintest trace of the lace through my shirt which is only barely buttoned above the center of the plunge giving you an ample view of my cleavage. The white knee-high socks and Mary Jane shoes complete the look and make the skirt look even shorter than it is. You take in the view appreciatively, clearly already thinking over what will happen in here soon enough.

"Dr. Porter, I have some questions about the paper you assigned this week," I say.

You gesture to the chair across from your desk. "Have a seat."

I lean over slightly further than necessary as I sit down giving you an eyeful. You are clearly not interested in talking, but I am enjoying teasing you a bit. I fumble through the conversation while finding excuses to lean over or fidget in a way that causes my skirt to slide up some. Eventually, I stand up and head around the desk.

"You know, Dr. Porter, you're an incredibly good-looking man and intelligence really gets me going."

"Duly noted."

I smirk, out of ideas and you know it. You stand up, towering over me, and smile.

"Having fun?"

I grin from ear to ear. "I could be having more fun."

"Interesting."

Without any further delays you kiss me and lift me up onto the desk, stepping between my knees. One of your hands intertwines in my hair, holding my head to the side as you kiss and lightly bite my neck. Your other hand slides up my thigh and under my skirt.

Breathlessly I say, "Why Dr. Porter! What kind of girl do you take me for?"

You slightly growl in my ear, "My little minx; my good girl."

I melt, squirming in my already wet panties. The hand in my hair slides down to my breast but I'm eager for something else and start to undo your belt. You step back amused as I get off the desk and lightly nudge you towards your chair. Once you sit, I kneel before you between your knees and free your hard cock only to engulf it in my mouth. You let out a small moan and a hand strokes my hair.

I use one hand in coordination with the movements of my head and cradle your jewels in the other. My tongue swirls around and teases the tip before using my tongue ring to put pressure on the underside of the shaft while I take in as much length as possible. You moan and move with me; however, I'm intentionally going slowly to extend the experience. With a final moan your body stiffens as you cum, filling my mouth with what I craved and I swallow eagerly. I lick you clean as you soften in my mouth before releasing your member and leaning back on my heels before you, my hands resting in my lap as you button your pants waiting for a command.

"Well, Miss Matthews, that will get you a guaranteed C+" you say with smirk. "I recommend you get up off the floor."

I smile sweetly and get up in a decidedly unladylike fashion, giving you a flash of the black lace panties beneath my skirt. Your renewing interest is obvious.

"I was really hoping to get an A, Dr. Porter. What would I need to do for that?"

You stand again, and my pulse quickens as anticipation washes over me. You lightly finger the collar of my shirt and look down at my rather pronounced cleavage. Taking a step closer you say, "I'm sure we can work something out" in a tone of gentle authority that relaxes the tension I didn't realize I had been holding in my shoulders.

Your hand moves from my collar to my neck as you kiss me gently. It's your turn to enjoy dragging it out a bit. Your free hand finds my waist and pulls me tightly to you. For a moment I can hardly breathe yet my arms still find their way around your neck. You start to kiss down my neck while the hand at my waist moves down to grab my ass. You've always had a bit of a thing for it.

A light moan escapes me, and you again lift me onto the desk picking up right where I derailed you. With one hand you tease a nipple through my clothes while your other hand again slides up my skirt. My hands wander over you grasping wherever they can as our kisses continue and grow more intense. I'm so lost in those kisses that I don't notice you've unbuttoned my blouse until you pull it down and use it to hold my arms behind me.

It's a bit unexpected; however, I'm lost in the moment as you kiss down my neck and along the top of my breasts. You pull my blouse off my arms and toss it onto your empty chair. I start to reach for the buttons of your shirt when you unclasp my bra then quickly discard it. My nipples immediately harden as your right hand goes to the small of my back, supporting me as you lean me back with your left hand on my neck.

Your hand slides from my neck to my breast as you take my left nipple into your mouth. You tease it with your tongue and suck on it lightly making me moan. Your hand is playing with my other nipple at the same time and I arch my back to give you better access. I whimper slightly when your mouth releases my nipple and you smile at me.

"Are you having fun now?" you say pinching my nipple slightly. I moan in response.

You lightly trace down my body and up the inside of my thigh before lightly touching my panties to find them quite wet already.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Your hand moves to the waistband of my panties and I brace myself against the desk. Your other hand hooks into the waistband as I wrap my legs around you so that I can slightly lift my hips up and you can slide my panties down. Much like my bra, the panties are quickly discarded.

You lift my skirt up and lightly run a finger up the wet, ready lips of my sex. I moan and squirm at your touch. This time you kneel, your warm breath on my skin teasing me and staying just out of reach. I desperately groan and try to inch my hips closer to you. You kiss up and down the inside of my right thigh and then the left before lightly kissing the smooth skin between them. I quiver ever so slightly at the touch of your lips.

You lick between the lips of my sex and lightly tease my clit making me moan. You continue your light teasing as you gently use a finger to find and play with my g-spot. I move my hips in time with you, my breath quickening between intense moans. There's a rush to knowing this is still public enough to get caught and yet I can't be quiet.

Your attention to my clit slowly becomes firmer and more persistent. The sounds of my pleasure fills the room driving you on. With a long, loud moan, my orgasm tears through me leaving me quaking. I can feel you smile against me as you pull out your finger. My taste and scent catches me as you kiss me before sliding me off the desk and bending me over it.

I hear the sound of your pants falling to the floor and feel your hard cock against my swollen lips. Your hands take my hips firmly as you thrust into me causing me to half-gasp and half-moan. You pump into me and the sound of our bodies against each other fills my ears. Your hands leave my hips and pull me back towards you before playing with my breasts. You tease my hard nipples furthering my new ascent.

Your moans and slight grunts mix with the crescendo of my moans and cries of pleasure. There's no secret to this now and that fact only turns me on more.

Your mouth is suddenly close to my ear and in a thick tone you say, "If you want that A, cum for me."

The command tips me over the edge and my muscles tighten around you as the spasms move through me with a loud cry. I feel you stiffen and the throb of your member with one final thrust as you cum, too. You hold onto me tightly as our heartbeats slow, kissing my neck.

It's several long moments before we pull ourselves apart. I'm more aware that we were likely caught by someone and start getting dressed. You kiss me as I button my blouse slightly more conservatively than before.

"I'll meet you at the car and we'll pick this up at home."

I smile a bit giddy as I head out of your office. The comments don't even phase me as I make my way across the campus and parking lot. After all, I am a very good student.

DawnM
DawnM
8 Followers