School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed in with one finger and my ass easily accepted it. She began to slowly fuck my ass with a finger on her right hand, played with my balls with her left and bobbed up and down on my cock. I think this is what happens to you in heaven.

She started bobbing faster, her fingers massaging my balls and penetrating my ass, she had a hunger in her actions. She wanted to please me but at the same time I could tell she was enjoying this as well. She moaned around my cock as she lovingly blew me. I had not intended on cumming again, not yet at least, but her mouth and hands felt so good. I knew I could get it up at least one more time, maybe two, so I wasn't worried. I had great stamina and recovery and the excitement and taboo if everything was sure to add to that.

Her lips ran up and down my cock, her longing for my pleasure was apparent, and I felt my orgasm pending. Her finger fucked my ass and her hand loving caressed my balls. Her face was quickly moving up and down on me, her full lips locked down and dragging across my length. My orgasm built and I felt it was close. Normally I would warn a girl, but I just let her go. My cum shot from my cock into her pistoning mouth and she never slowed , just kept bobbing, sucking up my cum as it shot. She moaned loudly as my cum filled her mouth and she swallowed it down.

She continued sucking me, slower now, making sure I was clean. She looked up at me as she did, her eyes sparkling as she loved on my cock. "I just love the taste of your cum," she said as she continued to clean me.

"That was amazing," I said to her, "but don't think you are going to get by with just blowing me. I am not even close to being done with you. Lets get out and move to the patio. I want to go sit in the hot tub for awhile and then, I want you to give me a full body massage."

She was still rubbing my balls and sweetly sucking my deflating cock and she just smiled with her eyes. "Sounds good to me Mr. Clements," she said and kissed my cock.

She stood up and I pulled her to me and kissed her. The night was still young and I had already cum twice with this girl and knew I had a lot more that I wanted to do. I was going to fuck my student.

Chapter 02 coming soon.