School Girl Sub Ch. 05

Story Info
The final showdown.
1.6k words
4.27
23.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose on a beautiful Monday morning. The birds were singing and all was right with the world. You were still sleeping next to me and I watched you sleep. Your breath coming in shallow consumption and your nostrils flare with every exhale. You're so beautiful laying there calm and reserved. 2 minutes later the alarm began to scream at us to wake up. You jumped with the first screams and rolled over and slammed down on the alarm to shut it up.

I put my arms around you and kissed your nose "good morning Master" I said.

"Ahh, hello there my pet. How are you this morning. I hope you aren't hurting to awfully bad today" you retorted. Your hand slipped between my legs and began to rub my cunt.

Kissing up my chest you stopped at the base of my neck and looked me in the eyes and said "Baby, you do realize that we have to go to class today, right?"

"Grrrrrr. But Master, I don't want to go to class today. I have World Literature, and the teacher makes me wet and all I want to do is run up to the front of the room and fuck him senseless."

"I don't care pet, its time to get up and get in the shower, so lets get hopping."

The morning progressed. We showered and went to class. At 11am when I had to go to Literature I walked in, making sure not to make eye contact with Ken. I sat far in the back on the edge where no one else sat. He had a clear view of me and I'm sure he would use that to his advantage. Today I wore my little school girl outfit with the plaid skirt and button up shirt. Of course I have no panties or bra on and the shirt is so shear that you can see my nipples through it very clear. Time passed and the class filled up. You quickly scanned the room to see where I was and when our eyes met you smiled and winked at me.

"Good morning class, today we are going to be discussing the role of women in the play Othello and how Shakespeare is using Desdemona as a very sexual character."

With that statement, you looked right at me and I propped my feet up on the chair in front of me and opened my legs so you could see my sweet cunny. Through out class I would rub my pussy for you and keep my legs wide so you could see everything I was doing. I am positive that it was difficult for you to teach class with such an erotic distraction because your voice would get breathier when you would look at me. After class was dismissed, on my way past your desk to the door, you called after me.

"Oh, Ms. Moench, will you stay and chat with me a moment about your grade?"

Smiling evilly I replied "oh, why yes professor what seems to be the problem?"

After my response the room was emptied and you walked to shut the door. I heard the key click the lock and we were locked in.

"Did you think that was a funny stunt you tried to pull today" you asked?

"Why Master, what are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me woman. You were trying to get me aroused during my lecture. Sitting up there like a bitch in heat rubbing that precious cunt of yours for me. What would you have done had the dean of students walked in or what about if someone down the row from you noticed what you were doing? You're such a dirty slut and I love every minute of it!"

With my most innocent grin I smiled and said "your welcome Master."

"And since you have decided to tease your Master, I think I'm going to do some teasing of my own. My next class is in 15 minutes. Put this vibrator in you and go sit back where you were sitting and enjoy the ride."

Doing as I was told I went back to my seat as people started filtering in. When class started I went back to sitting with my feet on the row of chairs in front of me, spreading my legs so my Master could see me. After a few minutes of nothing, I watch you put your hand in your pocket and then the vibrator kicked into high gear. It took everything I had in me not to yelp. You saw me squirming around in the chair. There was no way for me to fuck the vibrator because if I let it out of me it would make noise that people could hear. So I slipped my hand between my legs and held it in me while I rubbed my clit very rigidly. You looked back at me and our eyes met. You knew I was coming close to cumming all over myself and with my eyes I asked you to let me and you nodded your head, turned the vibrator up as far as it could go and watched me buck wildly over the edge, never making a peep. When class was over, you walked up to where I was planted out of breath and juice dripping down onto my seat. You leaned over to kiss me and told me I did an excellent job.

"It was so hard not to scream Master. I wanted to, just for you but I couldn't."

"You did the right thing my pet. I am so proud of you. You are my little slut and I love you. However you do see this bulge in my pants now that you have created, right?" I nodded yes and smiled up at you. "Well my dear, you're just going to have to fix it now aren't you?"

"Yes Master, I will fix it for you" I stated.

I dropped to my knees and slowly unzipped your pants. I pulled out your cock and placed the tip aginst my lips. I give it a kiss and then a lick. As I begin to take you into my mouth, there is a nock at the door.

"Shit!" you stammer as you push your cock back into your pants and zip them quickly. "Get under the desk, NOW!" I quickly scamper under your desk as I listen to you answer the door.

I heard the lock pop open and you open the door. A voice that I don't know begins to speak. It was a woman's voice. She sounded very soft and very gentile. She was coming by to ask for help on a paper. Oh the stupid girl, she better back off or there will be a fight. You asked her in and I heard you bolt the lock behind you.

Her name is Rebecca, she is in my lit class. I peek around the desk to see her. She's attractive. I watched as you put your hands on her shoulder, consoling her telling her it would be okay and that you would help her with the paper. You told her not to worry so much. You walked behind her and began rubbing her shoulders. You leaned down and gently kissed her neck. My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach and tears began to well in my eyes. With this display I crawled out from under the desk and straightened my clothes. She looked up at me with shock that there was someone else in the room.

"You're a fucking bastard, Master" I said trying to hold back my tears "I hope she can handle you, because you will never taste this perfection again."

You dropped your hands from her and tried to walk over to me and touch me and tell me that you didn't mean it and you tried to explain yourself. "Dee please listen to me, I can explain" you said feverishly.

"No, I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore. Fuck you, and don't ever try and find me again!" I ran out of the room and to my car. I drove back to my apartment that I hadn't seen in a few months, a life that I forgot existed.

He had conquered me and all I could think about is him. With every once of my body I trusted him. With every ounce I loved him and wanted to be his little slut for the rest of my life.

I crawled into my bed. It was so empty and so unfamiliar that I took my blanket and went and laid on the couch. I closed my eyes just to think about him and how he touched me. He turned things on inside me that I never knew existed. I slipped my hands to my pussy and stuck two fingers in. Slowly massaging my clit with my thumb. Thinking about the crop he had raped me with. How forceful it was and how erotic at the same time. I began to pump in and out harder and faster grinding down on my fingers. Hoping that they would magically turn into him and everything would be okay.

I thought about earlier that day that I was flashing him my pussy in front of the entire class. Knowing how naughty that was and how dirty I was being pushed me over the edge. My fingers were going a mile a minute slamming into me and my orgasm ripped through my body but it wasn't the same. It was empty and unfulfilling. You Master, you were the only one that could satisfy me and I knew that unless I found another like you, there would be no sex like I knew it before. I'm lost with out you Master. All I want is to be your little slut again. As I thought these things I fell asleep to dream about what once was.