School Grounds Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master's revelation of this weekend's tasks was heart breaking for Erica, but still she could not bring herself to disappoint him. No matter what he said he felt about her, and how he admitted he was simply just playing with to see how far he could push her, she still had a deep desire to serve him. This was clear when she nodded her head with tears welling up behind the blindfold, signifying he was right; she had no limits. Laughing he responded as he removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"I knew it, but I actually want to hear you say it."

Erica took a couple of deep breathes before vocalizing what the nod had meant.

"Yes master, I will do anything and everything you say; no matter what it is, or what the reason."

"What a true slut you are. Let us see just how true that it is. Get down on your knees and open your mouth."

"Yes master."

She sank to her knees and obediently opened her mouth. Soon she heard the sound of her master's zipper slide open, and was presented with the tip of his flaccid cock in her mouth. She instinctively began to attempt to take in more of it into her wanting mouth, but was halted by her master's hand on her forehead. At first she was confused, but with in a moment it became clear what he was wanting from her. He truly was seeing if her earlier statement and his estimation of her were right. Her mouth began to be filled up with his warm urine, and he spouted out a simple demand.

"Show me how far you are willing to go. Swallow my piss like a true, worthless slut."

More tears welled up behind the blindfold, but she kept her focus and began to drink the warm, pungent liquid. The flow of urine was too much however, and soon it began to spill out of the corners of her mouth, and cascaded down her chest. Once he was empty, he removed his member from her lips and shook the last few drops out onto her face. Erica remained kneeling in a pool of her master's urine, and waited for further instruction. Even with the new level of humiliation she had just been put through, she still felt the need to serve him.

"I can't believe you would actually allow me to piss into your mouth; you are just simply a trashy whore. This is why what I have to say next will be hard for you to hear. Even though I know you will be willing to do everything I ask, I also know that the fun of breaking you is lost. Since, I am a man you enjoys the challenge of breaking down my submissive, I am going to have to let you go. Though you may not like that, it doesn't matter, for you will accept it because I am telling you to accept it. However, I am not simply just going to let you go with freely, because as I see it now, it would be much more interesting for the both of us if I just left you here as you are to have someone else find you. That way you will have time to think about how far you have sunken, and just what a dirty whore you are. Also, I will get to leave knowing that I have truly broken you. So with that said, I bid you ado; have a good life slut."

Erica remained kneeling, as she heard his footsteps fade away, and when she could hear them no more a single tear rolled down her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Erica was found by someone after spending the entire day and night awake with the thought of her master and the way he left her. She wasn't upset, instead she felt proud that she performed so well for him; she was just unsure of what was to come.

It was a woman who found Erica still kneeling in a now dried puddle of urine. By the familiar sound of her voice, it was a women Erica knew.

"What that hell is this? Who are you and why and you here naked and blindfolded?"

When Erica did not answer, the women came over and removed the blindfold. It was at that moment that Erica found out who the women who found was. It was her principal; he had left her bound and naked in the middle of her school, right outside the door to her room. Erica now knew that her life was going to be changed entirely, because the principal that at dinner only two nights ago seemed so intrigued be her sexuality was now steaming with anger at what was presented in front of her.

Needless to say, the police were called, and Erica was arrested for indecent exposure. Though the cops believed she had been left like that by someone else, she would not confirm anything, and simply told them it was her own doing. Of course she lost her job, and had to face the repercussions of her arrest, but she also was left with a sense of longing to be made to be a slut some more. The site she found to be real, and it contained all of the pictures and films her master had made of her; all free of charge and soon copied all over the internet. She never heard from him again, and she never was able to get that feeling of true submission back.

The End

12