School Lovers Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if Jo had planed on a three way or not, but I was certainly going to try to get one started. As it worked out things fell into place almost as if we had followed a script." Then leaning out to look at Jo; "Had you anticipated me joining in with you and Bob?"

"I was kind of hoping but was too scared to ask you." Then reaching for Jim's belt buckle; " I'd spent all morning thinking about the times I'd been with Jake and Betty. I'm really glad things have worked out the way they have." While Jo unfastened the belt Marge un-zipped his fly and began to pull up his shirt. Marge was just finishing removing Jim's shirt as Jo grabbed his cock and began licking at the drops of lubricant that oozed from it."

"Hey! save some for me, Jo. After al,l he is my boyfriend."

"Only fair, mom; You got Bob's cock first Saturday." Jo answered before taking at least four inches into her mouth. After face fucking herself with that first four inches a few times, she tried to take it all deep throat, as she had Bob, but the diameter prevented her from getting the knob past her esophagus. Coming back off an inch or so, Jo swallowed to make sure she hadn't bruised anything, then continued slowly face fucking herself with what she could hold in her mouth. Meanwhile Marge had finished undressing Jim and then stripped off her sheath dress.

"Jo darling; let Jim stretch out on the couch." Jo carefully kept Jim's cock in her mouth as he stretched out and Marge straddled his face asking; "Think you can get me off before Jo gets you off?"

"Bring that box lunch on up here and I'll sure try." Then using both hands on Marge's ass, guided her slot to his waiting tongue. For several minutes the only sounds were an occasional gulp as Jo swallowed a mouthful of saliva and cock lube, or a soft moan from Marge as Jim nibbled clit or licked ass. Having eaten Marge quite a few times, Jim was aware of Marge's passion level indicators, and just as she approached her climax, Jim pushed a thumb into her well lubricated anus to trigger her first orgasm.

"OH-Yes! Don't stop! O-O-O YES!" As her orgasm pulsed through her body while Jim kept the flat of his tongue pressing on her throbbing clit. "You sure know how to get a gal off lover. That thumb wouldn't have felt near as good if you'd have used it any sooner." Then moving just far enough to get her still twitching cunt off his face. "Still feels good." Marge began a hunching motion that made Jim's thumb move in and out of her ass, then asked; "You going to pop your nuts or let Jo get cramps in her jaw? I know you could probably hold off most of the night if you wanted to." With this, Marge, slowly so as not to disengage his thumb, climbed off of Jim's chest and stood watching Jo face fuck herself with almost seven inches of Jim's monster cock stretching her mouth to it's limit.

Slowly Jo shortened her motions and soon pulled her mouth fully off of Jim's very wet cock. "That's the biggest thing I've ever had in my mouth. God my neck and jaws are tired." Then smiling ruefully at Jim; "A gal could kill herself trying to swallow all of that monster you've got." Then standing to strip off her clothes, she noticed the position of his hand; thumb still buried in Marge's ass; and the film of cuntal fluids coating his face. "I guess mom was keeping your mind on something else."

As Jo finished stripping, Jim asks; "Disappointed that I didn't come, Jo?"

"Not really. I did manage to finger myself off twice while I sucked on you."

While Jo finished stripping, Marge continued to enjoy Jim's thumb and; now that she was standing; wrist stimulating her ass and clit respectfully. However she decided to get a few things straightened out and reluctantly removed them and sat on the edge of the bed telling Jo; "Go get a couple towels to clean up with while I discuss the agenda for the rest of the evening."

Jim rises to a sitting position next to Marge and asks; "Ok Marge, just what has been going on? I sure didn't expect to be in a three-way with you and Jo tonight. I expected to take you over to the Reeves tonight, They're having the monthly party this month and Paul said that Hypatia might be there."

"We can swing next week." Then lightly kissing him;"That's part of what I need to talk about. Jo wants to go with us to an orgy as her birthday present."

"Just the three of us?"

"No, she wants to bring Bob along. We had a long talk Saturday evening and it seems she isn't a stranger to three way sex with two girls and one boy. She was involved with a brother and sister that had been having sex with each other and would like to expand her horizons a bit."

"Just what did the three of you do Saturday?"

"Nothing unusual; he fucked us both while eating the other and we both sucked him off."

'No wonder he's not here tonight; his cock is probably still too soar to get up." Then reaching over her shoulder to fondle a tit; "What are the plans for me tonight?"

"I don't know what mom wants; but I want that monster of yours up my cunt before the nights over." Jo answered as she returned with several small towels, a moist wash rag and a couple pillows.

"Think you can get it up twice? I want the same thing." Marge asked as she spread the oozing pre-seminal lubricant over the length of his still rigid cock.

"No problem girls." Then continuing to fondle Marge's tit he reaches out to finger Jo's clit which was just visible through her matted pubic hair. "Since I've already eaten your mother why don't you sit on my face while Marge fucks herself on my cock?"

"Sounds good to me." Marge agrees.

"Me too."said Jo. "Then she can suck you back up so you can fuck me."

"Assume the position Jim." Marge laughs as she positions one of the pillows on the floor.

As Jim complies, Jo looks at her mother and asks. "Like Saturday mom?"

"Even what we didn't do while Bob was here?" Marge asks.

"Love to if Jim doesn't object."

They soon were in position with Jo sitting on Jim's face getting clit licked and watching his monster cock slowly disappear into her mother's welcoming vagina. As soon as Marge had fully engulfed all ten inches, Jo began sucking one of her tits. "Damn that feels good, big hard cock and hot lips at the same time." Marge comments as she begins slowly rocking her hips to move Jim's cock in herself as she had done on Bob. Jim at the same time slowly worked a thumb into the saturated opening of Jo's vagina while continuing to lick and suck at her clit. Both Marge and Jo reach climax simultaneously the first time and while Jo moaned softly into her mothers tit, Jim withdraws his thumb from her cunt and slowly pushes it into her ass without stopping the action at either end. As Marge continues to rock her hips she moaningly asks;"The other tit too, Jo; please suck the other one, too." Jo gladly complies.

After only a few more minutes both are again approaching climax as is Jim. In almost perfect synchronization begins to hunch his hips into Marge, she almost screams; "In me Jim - come with me - I'm cumming _ Fu-c-k -- M-m-e-ee!" ; while Jo harmonizes with the substitution of EAT for FUCK. Jim follows orders and while thrusting his hips to drive his cock fully into Marge as jets of ejaculate from his own climax flood her throbbing cunt, drives his thumb deeper into Jo's ass while pushing his tongue as deep into her vagina as it would go, his chin maintaining pressure on her clit. The massive and simultaneous orgasms leave all three participants too weak to continue and as Marge lay down on one side of him, his cock still in her cunt; Jo lays on the other; not even aware that Jim's thumb is still imbedded in her anus. They lay there for several seconds before Jim removes his thumb from Jo and tells her;"Better get one of the towels Jo; my cock isn't going to keep Marge's cunt plugged much longer."

"Ok Jim, I think I can move now."

Just as Jo pushed the towel into the crack of Marge's ass, ready to cover the vaginal opening, Jim's cock finally pulled out. Jo got the towel into position fast enough that none of Jim's cum leaked onto the carpet but did watch the first gush drip onto Jim's balls. After packing the towel into her mothers crotch like a tampax and rolling her off of Jim she grasps his limp and shrunken prick in both hands; "Got to keep it warm."

"Your mouth would keep it a lot warmer, Jo."

"OK. It's even small enough that I think I can get all of it in my mouth at once."

"Not for long."

"Well- At least for a while." And quickly pushes her hands from his prick with her lips. Jo begins to swallow as about two inches of warm meat slide down her throat. Having taken a deep breath before cock meat prevented breathing, Jo is able to continue her deep throat swallowing for several seconds. Even before she needed to come up for air; Jo was forced to remove Jim's meat from her throat by a very rapid swelling of it that soon became painful. Jo did not however pull her mouth completely off but kept the head and at least another inch inside.

By the time Jim's cock was again near full erection Marge had recovered, and as she wiped the last bit of cum that oozed between her labia complained; "I thought I was supposed to suck him back up Jo."

Jo reluctantly releases Jim's cock-head from her mouth to answer; "Couldn't wait, mom. I need this salami in me as soon as I can get it." Then still kneeling instructs them both; "Push it in doggy, Jim. But please do it slow so you don't tear me apart going in. Mom, I want to eat you while he fucks me."

"Don't worry Jo, You'll be tight enough that I couldn't get it in fast anyway."

"Well, don't try. Besides I like to feel a cock just slowly ooze into me. The longer it takes to get it in, the better I like it." Then just before burying her face in Marge's crotch; "Try to make me come a couple times while you're working that salami into me."

"You're the boss Jo." Jim agreed as he lay his cock into the cleavage of Jo's upturned buttocks; then stroked the head down her ass over her anus, through her labia and past her clit. Then, after pushing it almost to her navel returned it through a well lubricated slot to lodge at the opening of her vagina. As soon as he could feel Jo's vaginal muscles relaxing Jim began to rotate his hips making his cock-head corkscrew into her.

As Jo felt the head of Jim's cock begin to enter her, she increased the suction on and speed of licking of her mothers clit. Shortly after Jim had worked the head of his cock fully into Jo, she felt her clit begin to swell and tingling in preparation for climax. She could also feel Marge's clit begin to harden in readiness for orgasm and increased the tempo of her licking. Both climaxed together and as soon as Marge's clit quit throbbing she pushed Jo's head away from her still tingling crotch. "Let's make this even better Jo. Let me turn around and slide under you."

As marge began to turn, Jim asks; "What you got in mind, Marge?"

"I know Jim." Jo answered him. "She is going to sixty-nine with me while you finish working the rest of that monster into me." Then as Marge wiggled herself under her asked;"How much is left? It already feels like I've got all of it."

"Just a few more inches to go, Jo."

"Keep it coming in then; I can take more if it comes in slow. I've never felt this full before and it feels wonderful- - Oh yes!" The last exclamation caused by Marge's tongue sliding over her clit.

The combination of Marge's tongue and Jim's cock soon brought Jo to climax even before she could return to sucking at her mothers clit. As her orgasm peaked Jo buried her face in her mothers hot crotch, chin pressing clit, tongue buried as far as possible into vagina. and nose burrowing at anus. Marge too began orgasming to Jo's face.

"Damn that's a sexy sight!" Jim exclaimed. "Mother and daughter going sixty-nine while my big prick worms into the daughter. Yipe! No fair biting my balls Marge."

"Then shut up and finish jamming that salami the rest of the way into me." Jo almost screamed as she came up for air, then reburied her face in Marge's crotch. Both Marge and Jo shuddered through two more massive climaxes before Jim finally worked the last bit of his massive cock into Jo's well stretched cunt.

Holding himself as deeply rammed as possible Jim continued rotating his hips moaning; "My god you're tight, Jo! And hot! Your cunt feels almost like it's on fire." Then adding a slight; about one inch; in and out motion to the rotation of his hips: "I can even feel your cervix scraping at it."

"My god but you'er filling me ." Jo moaned.

Jim was very quickly unable to restrain his climax and with a final thrust pushed the head of his cock through her cervex.

At this rupturing of her final cherry, Jo screamed in pain that was intensified by the massive orgasm accompaning it. Normal reaction caused violated sphintures to clamp down just behind the flange of Jim's cock head traping his ejaculate within the remaining liength of shaft.

Since Jo's sphinters prevented the blood from draining from his traped cock head, and her pain kept them clamped, neither enjoyed it. Jo finaly fainted and, unconcious, relaxed enough that Jim's cock was released to recoil from her. As his cock snaped out of her it left his trapped ejaculate behind. Some dropping onto Marge's face.

Marge was the first to recover and using the same towel that Jo had used on her, began wiping Jim's cum off Jo's crotch and legs. Jim also recovers rapidly and as Marge carefully packs the towel over Jo's still oozing cunt, remarks; " I've heard stories of guys getting their pricks stuck, but didn't believe it till now." Then using another towel begins carefully wiping off his still sensitive prick. "My cock head actually penetrated past her cervix and when she came, it clamped down and dam near pinched me off. Her vagina must be unusually short or stiff."

'Well,.that is an unusually big cock you've got, Jim." Marge answers as she gives it a gentle lick. "You stretch me about as far as I can take and I've taken a lot more big pricks than she has." Then began wiping her crotch with the towel she still held.


" No permanent damage, but my cock is a bit sore where Jo's cervix pinched it." Then after gently kissing one of Marges nipples: "I think I'll be ready for some more screwing Friday night at the Harris's orgy...but not Jo again."

"My clit is a bit sore too, Jo damn near sucked it off when she started cuming, but I'll be ready Friday too." Then after a pause; "Jim .. How about taking Jo and Bob along? Think the Harris's would object?"

"Well...their daughter usually is there with one or the other of her boyfriends, and she is only twenty. Some of the boyfriends aren't any older than Jo."

"Why not give Ann a call tomorrow and ask, all she can do is say no. I know Mike would like to get into Jo; He's asked me when she would be legal and if I thought she would like to swing."

"OK. Ann also mentioned that she would like to see some more younger members for Mary's sake so I don't expect any problem."

"Problem about what?" Jo asks as she rejoins the world. Then pointing at Jim's now flaccid prick; "That way it looks so harmless! But when it got trapped in my womb it damn near tore me apart. That harpoon of yours hurt! " Then taking the towel from he mother begins wiping the last dribbles of cum from her legs. "I'm not going to let you fuck me again unless I'm on top and can control how deep you get."

"Any way you want it, Jo. The problem your mother doesn't expect is the Harris's objecting to you and Bob coming with us Friday night. "

"Good... I'll be recovered by then and Bob says he would like to try an orgy."

"Even if Bob shows up tomorrow afternoon for his birthday present?" Marge asks.

"Feeling better already. But I really am too sore for any more tonight."

"Me, too." Both Jim and Marge chorus. Jim then begins recovering his clothing from the pile on the floor. As he begins dressing Marge asks; " Think you will be over any night this week?"

"Give you a call Tuesday to check schedules."

" Be waiting for it."

"Me too! " JO mumbles as she gives him a quick kiss. "But I'll be on top so I can control how deep you get."

As they cleand up Marge tells Jo, "I think you better see a good Gynecologist and find out if there is any abnormality or deformity in your vagina. I've taken some pricks that were even longer than Jim's and have never had one penetrate my cervix that way; they always stretched the vagina past it."

"OK, Mom...should I go to the one you use or would you prefer I went to one who doesn't know you?"

"Might as well see Dr.Pierce, he is a good doctor and he won't give you the static about 'Unwed Sex' some one else might. He and his wife do a bit of swinging in one of the groups Jim and I have been to. She likes to take three at a time."

"Sounds like fun, if the guys are all small. If any were like Jim it could hurt."

"We seem to be all cleaned up here, I think I'll go douche out, shower, and go to bed."

"Me too Mom. I want to be fully rested for Bob tomorrow." Then after a look at the clock:"I mean this afternoon."

"OK, but you can have him all to yourself, I'll do some shopping or something while he's here."

"Why? You enjoyed last Saturday and tonight didn't you?"

"Sure did, but right now I'm all fucked out and anyway, personal birthday presents like the ones you're going to give him should be more private."

"OK, Mom."Then following a big yawn;"See you later this morning."

Chapter 4

Both slept very late; Marge awakening about 10:00 , Jo not till 10:30. As they ate a simple brunch Marge began discussing the previous nights problem with Jo; "Since I've been swinging with Jim, I've taken some pretty good size cocks, several have been longer than his , one almost 12 inches, and none have ever penetrated my cervix though that one stretched me enough to hurt a bit. A few were a bit bigger in diameter but even they didn't hurt enough to make me want to ask for them to be taken out."

"Well Jim's sure penetrated me last night. Matter of fact I'm still a bit tender."

"In that case I'll call Dr. Pierce Monday and make an anointment for you to get a thorough ‘Pelvic'."

"If you can't get one early evening, I could skip afternoon classes if that is all you can arrange. I'll call you at the office at lunch to find out when the appointment is."

Then as they begin clearing the table; "What time is Bob coming over this afternoon?"

"He said it would be around 2:00 as they usually have a regular dinner on Saturdays."

"Its only 12:00 now so we have some time before I'll leave to give you privacy."

"You want to warm me up for him or did you have something else in mind?"

"I do have something I want to talk about with you. Now that you are becoming more active sexually, and more varied in your activities, I think we need to discuss some of the finer points of General as well as vaginal hygiene."

"I always douche out after I've been fucked or had my crotch eaten."

"Douching is only part of what you need to be aware of. Jim and some of the other men you will meet at orgies occasionally like to ass fuck a girl if she is agreeable. A few even like to tongue fuck a rectum if it is clean."

"Yeah ... Bob took your suggestion and shoved a finger up my ass last Friday night while he ate me. It did feel good. I may even ask him to ass fuck me this afternoon; wearing a condom of course."

"Well, I like my rectum played with while being eaten too. But you have to take some special precautions when you start involving your rectum in sexual activities. If any of the bacteria from there gets into your vagina you can get some very nasty infections."

"Doesn't douching take care of that?"

"Not unless you use one of the stronger medicated mixes and even they don"t always prevent infection if the germs have worked past your cervix, and this may be a bigger problem with you than most. Dr. pierce can give you more information on how to keep clean and what to use. Also promise me you will not let anyone put anything into your vagina that has been in your ass without thoroughly washing it first. That includes fingers and tongues as well as cocks." Then after a quick hug; "If you fully expect to get ass fucked with anything it helps a lot if you take at least two enemas beforehand to clear out as much shit as you can. I took two last evening in case Jim wanted to play around there. Also make sure the man wears a condom to prevent getting anything inside his cock. They can get infections too you know."