School Lovers Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok mom ... I"ll get a package of them after the appointment with Dr. Pierce, Should I get the lubricated type or not?"

"Always use lubricated condoms! Dry ones can break going into a dry ass or even a marginally aroused vagina."

"Right ... anything else I need to know?"

"Well ... if you are going to be fully active you should start getting regular exams, pap tests, and blood tests for S.T.D.s."

"Sounds reasonable. Sure you don't want to stay and share Bob again?"

"Not today, this is supposed to be a birthday present your giving him, and that should be private. OH...by the way, I have some lubricated condoms in the drawer of my nightstand if you think you might want to try it up the ass."

"Thanks Mom...I just may if Bob can get it back up often enough. I guess I better take that enema you mentioned just in case."

"Right! I'll go shopping for the afternoon...might even buy something. Have fun."

"As much as Bob can get it up for." As soon as Marge was out the door Jo began undressing as she walked towards the bath to wash out both passages that she hoped to soon have filled with hard cock. Two enemas; the second complete clear; and a full douche while showering took only a half hour and she had plenty of time to get her room ready. The last thing she did was to get a condom from Marges nightstand. While searching the drawer for the condoms she found a 9 inch cock shaped vibrator. "Looks like Mom likes to get off more often than I thought." Then comparing the size and shape of the vibrator to Bob's erection she wondered how it would feel to have Bob in one passage while she had this in the other. Taking the dildo and two of the condoms back to her room she thought about the probability of taking two or even three real cocks at once next month. As she put things on her nightstand the doorbell rang. Still nude she rushed to the door and checking through the peep hole to be sure that it was Bob, and there was no one else in sight, she opened it and began singing ‘ happy birthday'. Bob quickly entered and closed the door behind himself before hugging Jo's naked body and clutching her bare ass. Following a slow and very passionate kiss and still holding Jo's ass Bob comments; "Kind of obvious what your giving me for my present."

"And I'm doing all the work! All you have to do is enjoy."

"Sounds good. But I can't promise not to move at all."

"Well ... then I guess I'll just have to sit on you to keep you still." Jo jokingly replies. " Come on into my room and we can start by getting you naked too."

As they walk toward Jo's room Bob begins removing his shirt and shortly after reaching he room he too is naked. "Just lay back and enjoy darling," Jo coos in his ear. "We are going to have fun but I'm going to do all the work."

"OK Jo, but don't blame me if I at least wiggle a bit now and then."

"Well OK. But just wiggles, and maybe a hump or two as you cum, but no grabbing." Then gently stroking a hand down his already rigid cock, "This is your present and I'm giving it to you and am doing most of the work." As soon as Bob is lengthwise on the bed, Jo gently continues fondling his cock while licking at his nipples. As soon as she feels his cock begin to ooze lubricant she starts moving her kisses lower on his body and soon is kissing the tip of his cock. After wetting her lips with lube, she returns to a nipple and transfers it to both before beginning a soft suction on one.

"God that feels good, Jo, never thought how you felt when I sucked yours, don't stop."

After sucking one nipple till it was almost as big as hers she transfers to the other while positioning herself so that one of her nipples was lightly brushing over the one she had just finishedsucking.

" I've never felt sensations like this before, Jo. I Feel it clear to my cock, almost as if you were sucking on it too. Oooo...I might even cum if you keep this up."

"Not before I want you to lover." Jo coos over the second nipple as she continues to lap and suck till it is as large as the first. Then begins to kiss and lick the way down his body and soon reaches his now very well lubricated cock. " This thing is too wet. Guess I'll have to do something about that." and begins to gently lick from base to crown . "We don't want it so slick you can't feel any friction do we?" She asks between licks. Bob's only answer is a soft moan.

" Ok lover, in it goes!" as Jo quickly straddles his hips and guides his cock into her almost dripping cunt and slowly impales herself with it. The hand that Jo had kept around his cock was very wet with his leakage and she slowly wipes it on his still very erect nipples. " Don't want to waste any. " she murmurs, beginning a slow rocking of her hips as she leans down to recommence licking his nipples.

Jo manages to lick both nipples clean before Bob whimpers; "I-Can't- Hold It-Jo! I'm cuming!" Bob almost screams as the combined sensations finally trigger his climax gushing jet after jet of his hot sperm filling Jo's very receptive vagina to overflowing.

Having been concentrating on giving Bob maximum pleasure Jo was not even close to her own climax altho she was feeling very much pleasure . "O..O..O...that feels good lover--keep filling me--that hot juice feels wonderful." she murmurs as she continues rocking her hips and licking his nipples.

Then Bobs spasmodic thrusting finally drives the tip of his cock to her cervix just far enough that Jo could feel the expansion. "Yes--Yes all the way in -- all the way in-n-n." Jo cries sitting up and grinding her crotch harder onto his spitting prick, forcing the head even further past her cervix to spit the last bit of his ejaculate into her womb. His climax had been intense enough that he started loosing his erection immediately after finishing ejaculating and his penetration of her cervix was terminated almost as soon as it occurred."Your going soft dam it!" Jo complains , still grinding her crotch against his.

"No wonder, Jo. It felt like my balls exploded when I came." Bob gasped. " I've never had a climax that intense before, not even the first time you sucked me off." Then to Jo's disappointment his much smaller and Very limp prick popped out of her drenched vagina. "I don't think I'll be able to get another hard-on for a week."

"Oh, I don't know about that." As Jo begins to slowly lift herself off Bob's very limp prick. " I bet I can get it back up before the afternoon is over." Then glancing at the area in question; "You really did unload a lot. It's still dripping out of me, and our hair is lathered up like shampoo. " Then reaching for a towel; "Let me dry you off... Me too for that matter." After gently wiping the mixture of cum and lubricant from Bobs now very limp cock and relaxed balls, Jo used the same towel to wipe the same mixture from her own crotch. Tossing the towel in the direction of the bathroom she stretched out on the bed beside Bob and asks; "Like the present? "

"Best one I got darling." Bob answers as he pulls Jo into a close embrace and begins to caress her back and ass while kissing. They hold the embrace and kiss for about fifteen seconds before Jo breaks the kiss and pushing herself out of the embrace softly murmurs; "Hey ... I'm supposed to be doing all the work this afternoon! " Then as she wriggles down the bed; "Besides ... That was just the first part of you present. This is the second. " And she gulps all of his limp prick and both balls into her hot mouth.

"I doubt if I'll be able to cum even if you do manage to get it back up, Jo." Then reaching down to fondle her ears,: "That does feel wonderful though, keep sucking. If you'll turn around I'll suck your clit."

"Nope. " Jo replies as she pulls off for a second . Then, before taking his now somewhat larger cock back into her mouth." I said that I was going to do all the work today so lay back and enjoy, lover."Jo continued lavishing her total attention to giving Bob's cock the maximum incentive to regain full rigidity again and in less than five minutes was taking at least two inches into her throat on each stroke. As soon as she was sure that Bobs erection was not in any danger of failing she slowly backed off of it and licking her lips reached over to the night-stand drawer to get the dildo and condom.

"Well - you did get it up Jo." As his outstretched hand cupped one of her tits. "But I doubt if you can get it to erupt again. I think you got all the starch out of it last time."

"OH, I think you will cum again, and so will I this time." Then while Bob watches wide eyed, Jo very slowly pushes all nine inches of the dildo into her still quite well lubricated vagina, enjoying the sensation of the dilation and penetration. "Last night when Jim fucked me his cock penetrated into my womb and when I came I clamped down on it and he couldn't pull out; sort of like dogs; it hurt. This won't try to pull out until I'm ready to take it out " Then removing the condom from the package she carefully pulls it over his full erection. With an almost worried look, Bob asks; "What's the rubber for Jo? My cock can't go in with the dildo and you don't need a rubber for a blow job, so why?"

"The rubber is to protect you darling, cause I want your cock in my ass as long as it takes to get you off again."Then finishing placing the rubber, "The dildo has a vibrator in it.It's actually Mom's; and that should get me off once or twice." As soon as she finishes coating the outside of her anus with the lubricant left in the condom package, Jo straddles Bobs hips facing the foot of the bed and begins to slowly sit on it. Bob watches with fascination as his covered cock slowly disappears into her rectum. "If it starts to hurt I'll pull back off but so far it feels just like I'm shitting in reverse. Feels good in a way." Then as soon as she is fully settled with all of him up her ass Jo turns on the vibrator.

"My god, Jo, your ass is tighter than any cunt I've ever fucked. " then as her ass cheeks pressed onto his balls and the vibrator started, "Oh damn, I can feel the vibrations!" with this Jo begins to slowly lift and fall on his cock. " The vibration of that dildo is driving me up the wall, Jo! I don't think I can hold off long , I'm almost ready to cum now."

"ME, to, darling ... I'm cuming almost continuously ."

Jo maintained a slow lift and settle motion to keep Bobs cock sliding in her ass for about a minute before his nerves could no longer ignore the sensations and began to erupt spurts of cum for the second time. Simultaneously, Jo's reaction to the simultaneous stimulation of Bob's cock in her ass, the dildo vibration in her cunt and the pinching of her fingers on her nipples raised her building climax to a peek. Both moaned loudly with the almost painful pleasure of intense orgasm, Jo only dimly aware of the way her anal. muscles were trying to pinch off Bob's cock while he was clutching her hips trying to force his still hard cock even deeper into her clamped ass. Both orgasms maintained peaks for several seconds then as his subsided he slowly relaxed back onto the bed moaning: "My god, Jo - Your asshole is still sucking at my cock and is so tight I can't go soft!."

Jo's only answer being a high pitch whimper as her climax continued unabated, continuing to send jolts of intense pleasure through her body, maintained by the continuing stimulation of both the vibration of the dildo and Bob's cock up her ass. She remained almost ridged for about ten seconds longer before collapsing comatose on top of Bob who slowly rolled them onto their sides. Jo was still experiencing ‘after orgasms' as she lay on her side but began relaxing enough for Bob to pull his cock out of her ass and roll her onto her back. "That was some trip darling. I don't think either of us will want to do that very often, at least with a vibrator."

" Off ... turn it off ... too much." Jo mumbled.

"Ok darling, I think it's too much, too." As he carefully spread her legs and turned off the switch set into the base of the dildo. "It's off - Do you want me to pull it out?"

"Yes .. But easy ... real easy. Don't pull hard. It is all the way into my Womb."

"Easy as I can, Jo." Then, carefully getting a good grip on the Very slippery fake balls sticking out of Jo's still orgasmic, passage, Bob begins to slowly ease it from her. As the flanged head of the fake cock finally exited her cervix the continuing pulses of her orgasm pushed it the rest of the way out, Along with the not small amount of her accumulated vaginal lubricant which rapidly ran down over her rectum onto the sheet below in spite of Bob's attempt to lap it up

. "Ooo-that feels good," then spreading her legs as wide as she could, "lick me dry darling, suck it all out ... I'm still cumming."

Needing no more encoragment Bob very quickly has his mouth over her vaginal opening and began sucking ... his nose rubbing over Jo's clit to keep the orgasm from collapsing. His tongue also deep in the opening also added stimulation. With the continuing stimulation Jo soon was moaning "Don't stop darling ... don't stop! I'm still cuming .. Still cum.i.n.g!" Bob continued sucking for several more seconds till he was no longer obtaining any more juice, having fully collapsed her vagina squeezing all of the combined secretions into his mouth.

"That was wonderful Bob, I climaxed almost as hard this time as with both your cock and the dildo.' Then as both sit up, "But I was supposed to do all the work today."

"Darling ... sucking your cunt isn't work .. It's pure pleasure. Some of my cum was still inside you and made it taste much deferent than usual, sort of spicy."

"I know; it sort of reminds me of pizza when you cum in my mouth." Then noticing that Bob's softer but not limp cock no longer was covered with the condom,"Where's the rubber Bob?"

Looking down Bob answers,"Damn if I know. I don't see it on the bed. Maybe it's still in your ass." Jo then lay back and lifted her knees to her tits. "Yep .. There it is, about a half inch sticking out. Hold still and I'll pull it out."

"Better twist the end so your cumm won't leak out."

"Ok." As he begins to pull on the rubber Jo gives a squeal, "Ooh that feels good, Bob; pull slower, yes that's good." Then another squeal as the cum filled end popped past her anus. "That felt real good, Bob. I almost wish it had been longer."

Then sitting up, "That was great, but there is still one more part to your present."

"What's left?"

"Well you've cum in my cunt and in my ass, but not in my mouth. So, lay back while I suck you off."

"That will take a long time, Jo. I've already cum hard twice, I don't know if I can get off again."

"That's OK. I like to suck on your cock so just enjoy. I will get you off even if it takes the rest of the afternoon!" It actually took only seven minuets of lovingly sucking and an occasional swallowing deep throat to result in a small eruption of cum as Bob reached a rare third climax.

Jo continued to suck and tongue-lash Bob's cock until it was totally limp and.had shrunk to it's minimum size. "Might as well quit, Jo, I don't think you and your mother together could get me back up again today."

Realizing that he was probably right, Jo pulled her face out of his crotch leaving behind a very small limp penis. "At least I managed to give you all three parts of your birthday present."

As Bob picked up the Dildo he asks, "Where did you get this monster vibrator?"

"It's mom's. I borrowed it for the afternoon. I guess she likes to get off even when Jim isn't here."

As Bob lay back after placing the dildo on the night stand, Jo again begins licking at his nipples. "Too late Jo. I think you blew out all the fusses when you kept sucking after I came ."

" Well ... a girl can hope to get her boyfriend up one more time. I'm going to ask mom if she can find one of those vibrator cocks more your size for me."

"You can get any size or shape, with or without vibrators, at any porn shop but you need to be twenty-one to get in."

"I asked mom if Jim could get us into one of the orgies they go to after my birthday next Thursday."

"Just us two in with a group our parents age?"

"Jim said that the one on Friday has some younger people; The daughter of the host brings in some of her friends so we wouldn't be totally out of place."

"How many couples would there be?"

"Jim said maybe six or seven, with us eight."

Then as Bob noticed the bedside clock "Wow. Almost five, I better get home or I'll miss supper."

As he begins dressing "If you miss supper come back and mom and I can find something for you to eat." And spreads her legs.

"Looks very tasty but not enough calories." Then starting for the door, "I'll call Thursday evening about the orgy if you haven't found out in time to tell me at lunch."

"Ok, but if we can't go, will you come over and return the presents?"

"All three if I can."