School Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo, by now in a state of almost constant orgasm, answered in a gasping squeal; "Do it. I'm coming now. It feels as big in me as Jim's looks." Then as Bob's cock begins to squirt his ejaculation into Jo's pulsating vagina; Oohh, that's good. Keep it deep as long as you can darling; it feels wonderful." Then as Bob's now fully empty cock begins to soften and shrink; "NO! Don't take it out, Bob; please let it stay in me as long as it can. It even feels good soft."

Bob was able to maintain his penetration, in spite of his cock's rapid return to a normal fully limp and shrunken condition, for several minutes before it finally was ejected by Jo's involuntary motions as she too calmed down from her intense climax.

After his shrunken cock dribbled the last drops of cum onto Jo's belly, Bob collapsed onto the bed beside her and putting an arm around her shoulder pulled her to him. "Honey - I've never come so hard before; It felt like my balls were going to liquefy and follow the rest of my juice." Then as Jo cuddled against him; "I hope you got off as good."

"It was the best darling. I was coming almost constantly feeling your cock filling me. Then when you started coming I could feel the juice squirt into me. That was the first time I've ever felt anything do that and it was wonderful." Jo by this time had a leg over Bob's and was caressing his totally flaccid cock.

"I'd love to spend the rest of the night here holding you like this Jo, but it's after one o'clock. If I don't get home soon, I may not be able to get the car this afternoon."

"To hell with the car. Just get over here and we can spend the day right here in my bed."

"That sounds like an offer I wouldn't want to refuse;" then rolling to a kneeling position and kissing one of Jo's still erect nipples; "but after getting off three times tonight I may not be able to get it up tomorrow. Or it might be too sore to use."

Jo's answer as she gently pushed Bob's head towards her still oozing pussy; "If I can't get you up I'll bet Mom can figure a way to do it." Then " OH - YES! " as Bob's tongue finally reaches and begins to lick Jo's still very sensitive clit. "Keep licking Bob! I'm almost ready to come. " Then as Bob pushes an index finger into her vagina; "YES! Yes! I'm coming darling --- Don't stop. "

Bob remembers Marge's comment about fingering ass and begins to rub his middle finger over Jo's rectum. Finding it well lubricated by the fluids that had leaked from her well fucked cunt. Bob slowly pushes his middle finger full length into that orifice while maintaining penetration of her vagina and suction on her clit.

"Yes darling! All the way! Don't stop I'm comm m m -" And with one last shudder Jo actually feints from the intensity of her orgasm.

Several minutes later, Jo again aware of her surroundings, coos; "That felt even better than Mom had intimated that it would. I actually felt like I was getting fucked in both holes while you continued to suck my clit." Then suddenly sitting up; "I didn't shit the bed when you pulled your finger out of my ass did I? "

"No." Bob reassured her, holding up his 'SOCIAL' finger. "You didn't even leave any on my finger."

"I'm glad." She purred. "I'd hate to have anything that feels that good end with a mess." Then after a few seconds of thought; "Bob, next time I have my period why don't you fuck me in the ass. I bet it would feel just as good for you that way, and I think I would get off too."

"Hay - my cock is a lot bigger than a finger. I would probably enjoy fucking your ass but I wouldn't want to hurt you doing it."

After a few seconds of quiet consideration; "Maybe it's like a second cherry, hurt a little the first time then just pleasure."

"OK Jo, we'll try it next time you have your period instead of your blowing me."

"Not instead of - in addition to!" Then as she pulls his again erect cock down and releases it to slap against his belly; "Bet you could come again tonight if you tried. But it is almost two AM and I want you back here this afternoon. " They then hear the front door close and Jo comments; "I think Jim just left and I doubt if Mom would want to listen to us fucking."

12