School Musical Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking... hell..." I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Sorry man, it's the dancing..."

"Turn us around..."

"Oops... jeez..."

We staggered awkwardly around, and thankfully the extreme embarrassment of the situation helped me control my cock enough to get through the rest without a tent appearing in Clara's skirt.

The musical finally ended, and we shot off stage to much laughing and high fiving among the group.

"Well done!" called Mr Edwards over the din. "We'll have the video available in a week or two, when editing's done." He went on to try to explain various administration, but most of us ignored him; the main focus now was how to get to the after party as quickly as possible.

Clara and Rosie turned up. "Lovely, boys!" said Clara. "Not so bad after all?"

"Just get me out of this stuff!" I hissed, glancing around to confirm Stuart had disappeared.

"What's the big deal? she said, and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a quiet corner.

"I don't want to go into it."

"Really? Come on. What?"

"Stuart seriously... like... he was getting into it!"

"Well it looked that way from the light booth, yeah."

"What... looked like what?"

"You guys were great - that last bit was pretty hot I thought," she laughed. "You mean, did Stuart, like...?" she glanced suggestively at my crotch, and I adjusted it uncomfortably.

"He's seriously a fag or something," I said, "I could feel it - he got a hard-on doing the dance."

"Since when have you got a problem with gays anyway?" she said, frowning. "I thought you were pretty open-minded Mike."

"I don't," I said, I just don't want some guy putting his dick against me during the play!"

"That's funny, I thought from where I was sitting you were enjoying the dancing." she said accusingly.

"The dancing was OK..."

"Yeah, just that I noticed at the end you looked like you were desperately trying to hide something from the audience," she said, and shocked me by flipping her hand up under the front of my skirt. It flicked against my cock, which I'd barely noticed was semi-erect in her panties. "What's the big deal?" she said.

"God, can we change the subject?" I said, as some of the guys came past, calling for us to get in cars for the after-party.

"Well anyway nobody else seems to be getting changed," said Clara, "come on." She was right, the group had all headed for the exits in their costumes. I guess it was a bit easier when you didn't have the whole ensemble to manage, right down to the underwear. And now I wasn't even sure I remembered packing my separate clothes for the party anyway.

The party was in full swing by 11pm. One of the boys parents had a huge double-story place not far from school, with an outdoor barbeque and pool deck, and they'd laid on alchohol and food for everyone. The drama group and a lot of other kids from the school were there, along with various friends and siblings, all dancing and getting very drunk. It was great to be done with all the rehearsals, and the costumes had started to feel a bit more like a dress-up joke again. I felt a bit less self-conscious about the underwear, and enjoyed myself.

Around 11.30, I found myself chatting to Stuart and Rosie in the video den. Stuart had produced some weed, and on top of the drinking, I was starting to feel really mellow and almost out-of-body. Rosie and I relaxed on the couch, passing the spliff back and forth, while Stuart was lying in a large beanbag near the TV. Rosie was telling us a story about a date she'd been on recently, and going into some extremely interesting detail about the sex that happened afterwards - right down to being gobbled in the backseat of her car while one of her friends watched through the window. It was seriously turning me on picturing it, and Stuart and I were both listening in silence. "Anyway, bathroom break," Rosie announced, hoisting herself off the couch. "Anyone want a drink?"

"Think I'm sorted," said Stuart.

"Nah I'm good," I said, and Rosie left.

I was conscious of the sudden awkward silence.

"You sure you're good?" said Stuart, "Mike sorry about the dance thing - it was, I'm not into that, OK?"

"It's fine, man," I said, but felt a weird stab of disappointment. While Rosie was talking, the sexual tension in the room had become thick and palpable - I wasn't sure if she was just in the mood to be pretty wild, or if something had been about to happen, and I'd been wondering if Stuart was getting just as turned on. "Um... you want the spliff?" I asked, and hopped off the couch and passed it to him in the beanbag. I sat down on the side of it, trying to keep the skirt over my knees.

Stuart took a puff of it, and said "You can go in here Mike, plenty of room". He made space, and then things all started moving strangely fast.

Without really thinking, I lay down in the beanbag with him, and waited for him to pass the spliff back, which was nearly burned down. We could have been any couple having a relaxing TV night or a romantic movie together, and in the haze of alcohol and weed, I had started to feel exactly like that was what was happening. I looked at myself, dressed up, pretty, stoned, drunk, tired and feeling a sense of happy lassitude. Next to me, the high school footballer, relaxing... lying with me. I took the plunge, slipping my hand under his shirt, feeling impressive abs beneath. Stuart didn't say anything, but just wriggled around to get his arm under my head. Feeling comfortable, I shifted and rested my head on his chest. He'd changed into a pair of tracksuit pants somewhere along the way, and from where I was lying, I realised I could see a significant bulge in the crotch of them. There was no mistaking it at all. I did nothing for a minute or two, then without looking at him, I slid my hand down and placed it on his cock through the material. I felt his body stiffen, the chest under my ear tensing. I rubbed my hand gently across it, and gave it a squeeze. And then I felt an uncontrollable urge take over me. I pulled the front of his tracksuit down, almost gasping when his cock sprang free, a good 6 to 7 inches, and thick. I held it, feeling the burning heat against my palm, barely daring to breathe. For what seemed like minutes, I just stayed there, frozen, feeling the pulsing of his blood and gently squeezing his cock in my hand. As I watched, a big, clear bead of pre-cum appeared.

I couldn't hold back any longer; I curled my head down and gently wiped my lips across the top, smearing the juice onto them like lipstick. Then I went ahead and took him into my mouth, tasting a cock for the very first time, using my hand to guide the shaft. I felt Stuart's hand come round to gently hold the back of my head through my wig, and I gave a moan of pleasure as I started sucking on his fat penis for all I was worth. Stuart said nothing, just held my head and laid back. I shifted onto my knees next to the beanbag to get a better position between his legs, and pulled the tracksuit further down.

"Mikey," he said, and I looked up. Stuart grabbed my head and pulled me up onto him, seeking my mouth with his, and we kissed strongly, tongues going wild, while I kept jerking his cock with my hand. He started to moan into my mouth, and I was straight back down onto his cock, jerking it violently now and drooling to keep it wet, and then I felt his cum shoot out in several thick spurts into my mouth, and I was swallowing, swallowing as best I could. I choked a bit on the thick stickiness and strange taste, and struggled as he bucked his hips and nearly made me retch from his cock stabbing into my throat. He panted and thrust involuntarily as I finished the job, and then I withdrew and knelt on the floor, disarrayed in Clara's school uniform and not wanting to look him in the eyes. My own cock was standing fiercely to attention, and the taste of cum in my mouth and throat was overwhelming.

There was a sudden soft cough from behind me, and to my horror, I saw Rosie and Clara standing in the doorway. "Hey," said Clara with a smile, "just wanted to see if you boys needed something to drink?"

12