School Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was already fastening her pants. "I'm sorry to fuck and run here, Mike but I really need to get back to work." She retrieved her belt from the cruiser, put it on. "This really has been very nice, Mike." while fishing her badge from her pocket. She fixed the young man with a look and dropped her voice a little. "You do understand, of course, that none of this ever happened, right?" She hardened her look and dropped her voice some more. "If I were to hear anything about this, anything at all, even a hint, you will not be happy. You understand?" Mike gulped a little and nodded solemnly. "Good."

Barbara put her badge on. "Now Mr. McGuffin, where might the rest of this evening find you?"

"Oh I thought I might go into town and" Barbara cut him off with a look.

"I mean go home and probably go straight to bed."

"That's a smart lad." She patted him lightly on the head. "Get plenty of rest, it's a school night."

12