School Nurse's Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think they are," agreed Sally with a rueful grin, as she received a second whack from the wooden paddle, followed a moment later by Stephanie thrusting her hips forward as her bottom received a second dose of the tawse. Unable to move their legs in any direction, each woman could only react to the stinging in her own backside by thrusting her pussy against her partner's interlocking thigh.

Nick delivered a further half dozen with the tawse to Stephanie's bottom while Rob applied the same number with the wooden paddle to Sally's. The two women were now starting to move rhythmically against each other.

"Ooh, you mean bastards," protested Stephanie, looking over Sally's shoulder at her curvaceous bottom that was now glowing a pale pink. "You are making Sally's bottom all sore - not that she doesn't deserve it of course."

"Us poor defenceless girls," agreed Sally, "you are just taking advantage of us to satisfy your evil, perverse lusts - although of course Stephanie needs a jolly good spanking anyway."

Rob and Nick smiled at each other, before delivering a further volley of spanks.

"How about swapping instruments," suggested Nick, "and the girls can decide whether the wooden paddle or the tawse is stingier."

Rob took the proffered tawse, flexed it experimentally in his hands, and cracked it across the middle of Sally's cheeks. Nick took the wooden paddle and brought it down firmly on his wife's curvy and experienced backside.

"I think it will take a few more to decide which is the stingier," opined Stephanie. "What do you think Sal?"

"I think it's the tawse, but I agree with you Steph," replied Sally grinding her pubis against Stephanie's thigh as the tawse delivered a second sting to her throbbing bottom. Her breasts jiggled left and right against Stephanie's, both women noting the erectness in their own and their partner's nipples.

"Another dozen it is then," said Nick, applying the paddle to Stephanie's other cheek. Rob nodded in agreement as he lifted the tawse. The two women were now clutching and grinding against each other as their bottoms were heated up. The chirpiness in their voices was now being replaced by a more incoherent grunting.

"Oh God, Steph, is your bum on fire?" gasped Sally as the tawse continued its work on her own.

"Not just my bum," breathed Stephanie as her hips continued to gyrate. "And yes I agree with you about the tawse, but this wooden paddle is having a more all-encompassing, deeper effect." Her nipples sought friction in rubbing against Sally's chest but the suntan lotion they had applied so liberally earlier defeated her intent.

"Well, well," said Nick, letting the paddle hang from his hand, "I think it's time for a change of implements. I'm going for the leather paddle this time, what about you Rob?"

"I think I'll try the Mason & Pearson hairbrush," replied Rob, "and how about swapping victims?"

"Good idea, I'll deal with that cheeky girlfriend of yours, who clearly didn't get her bottom warmed sufficiently yesterday, while you deal with Stephanie who may now be regretting her choice of morning entertainment."

With that, Nick picked up the black leather paddle from the canvas bag and handed the hairbrush to Rob. They swapped sides and he spanked Sally's reddening bottom six times on each cheek slowly and methodically. Simultaneously Rob was delivering a more rapid flurry of spanks to Stephanie's bottom with the hairbrush.

Both men stood back to admire their handiwork. "I think Sally is slightly ahead of Stephanie in the scarlet stakes, what do you think?" asked Nick.

"Yes, you're probably right," conceded Rob, "I'll try and catch up with Stephanie," raising the hairbrush in his hand one more.

"I don't think it's going to take too much more to push me over the edge," sighed Stephanie as her slick pussy ground itself against Sally's thigh. "Where are you up to, Sal?"

The answer from Sally came in a series of short gasps. "Close..." she managed to mumble, "don't keep us waiting boys..."

Nick swapped the paddle with Rob's hairbrush and delivered a swift half dozen blows to Sally's writhing bottom, before swapping it to his left hand and exploring between Sally's thighs. His thumb slipped easily between her labia as she thrust her hips back towards him.

"This treatment is having a remarkable effect," he opined, "you had better get to work with that hairbrush quickly Rob.

Rob needed no further urging and applied the Mason & Pearson more firmly to Stephanie's punished bottom. Stephanie looked into Sally's eyes, parted her lips and began to emit a low moan, gradually increasing in volume. Two more whacks to Sally's bottom from the paddle brought forth a series of short exhalations of breath as she ground her hips in a circular motion against Stephanie's out-thrust thigh.

"Oh God, I'm coming," she groaned as Stephanie's moan became a shriek of ecstasy, her head thrown back as Rob delivered a final salvo with the hairbrush.

As their cries gradually subsided the two women slumped against each other, gasping for breath. Nick darted forward and released the inner tubes that were pinioning their ankles while Rob undid the hemp ropes from their wrists. Finally Nick unlooped the leather belts that were locking their waists together. Both women collapsed onto a sun lounger, rapidly drawing breath.

"That was incredible," panted Stephanie, "I've never experienced anything quite like it."

"Yes," said Sally, "unbelievable."

"Well we haven't quite finished with you two yet," warned Nick who had stripped off his shirt. "Steph, please lean over the back of the bench and place your hands on the seat. Sal, how about if you face her from the other side with your hands braced against the back. Then we will give you a little reward for your fortitude."

With that he pulled down his lycra cycling shorts. Like all serious cyclists he wore no pants underneath to avoid chafe and his erection immediately sprang free. He positioned himself behind his wife and slid into her without any impediment. Opposite him Rob was tearing off his clothes and once similarly naked, plunged into Sally from behind who gasped with shock and delight.

Given the highly charged atmosphere and the entertainment that all four had enjoyed, it was never going to last very long. Sally fixed her eyes on Stephanie as she was pounded enthusiastically from behind and Stephanie looked back with an intent but slightly glazed expression.

"Thanks for a lovely weekend," mouthed Sally.

"Not at all, glad you could come," Stephanie replied.

Nick looked across Stephanie's back and past Sally's blonde, tousled mane at Rob.

"It's not what one usually means by a simultaneous orgasm but how close are you?"

"Just give me the word, Nick, ready when you are!"

"On a count of ten then," grunted Nick, gripping Stephanie's hips more tightly and increasing the tempo of his thrusts. "Nine, eight, seven..."

He removed his right hand from Stephanie's hip and smacked her on both cheeks in succession.

"Three, two, one...aaarrhhhhh."

Opposite him Rob thrust once more between Sally's thighs and followed his climax with a stuttering groan.

After what seemed like an eternity but in reality was a few seconds, Nick withdrew and flopped onto the nearest sun lounger. Stephanie crashed on top of him.

"That was thirsty work," she said, "is there any more of that punch?"

Much later, after an extended and lazy lunch, Rob and Sally offered their goodbyes.

"That was an amazing weekend Steph," offered Sally.

"I can see why you are into what you are into," added Rob.

"Are you a convert then?" asked Nick.

"I think I'm getting that way, especially if it has the effect I witnessed over the last couple of days on Sally."

"Well, you must come another weekend when the girls are at their grandparents' again," said Stephanie with a grin.

Nick caught her eye. "Good idea, darling."

"Love to," said Sally and Rob simultaneously.

"See you at school tomorrow Steph," added Sally with a wink.

12