School of Hard Knocks Ch. 01

Story Info
A tale of innocence, deceit and Love.
4.6k words
3.94
15.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia discreetly put Tina's phone back into her purse. It hadn't taken but a minute to send the messages, get a reply, and then delete them. After glancing around, she was confident no one had seen her. She smiled, admiring her prowess in the deceptive arts.

She had easily gotten the passcode, all it had taken was waiting for Tina to put her phone away and then text her. Tina had been sitting right next to Claudia who was watching intently as she grabbed the phone, typed '4695', and magically the screen unlocked. Tina had been slightly confused by the text, but Claudia quickly played it off as having texted the wrong person.

Tina was walking back down the center aisle of the large classroom, just moments after Claudia had covered her tracks. Her plan was working perfectly thus far. The large coffee she had bought for Tina played it's part wonderfully. The bathroom break Tina needed was the perfect distraction. Claudia couldn't help but feel especially lucky that Tina hadn't taken her purse with her.

"So you are two coming tonight?" Sarah, one of Claudia's best friends asked. Class had just ended and she bounded up towards the girls, and the exit.

"Fuck yeah!" Claudia sounded excited.

"What's tonight?" Tina asked quickly, giving Claudia a confused look.

"It's ladies night!" Claudia replied, pumping her fists in the air, "Time to get freaky!" She made no attempt to keep her voice down amidst the sea of exiting students.

"I don't know," Claudia could sense the hesitation in Tina's voice, "I'm not really sure. I have lots of stuff to do early tomorrow."

"What the fuck do you have to do early Saturday morning?" Claudia looked expectantly at Tina.

"Oh well, ladies, I'm going to get ready. We're leaving in, like, an hour," Sarah said, excusing herself from the conversation, "You should totally come though, Tina!" Sarah slipped into the crowd of people and vanished.

"I volunteer at a local animal hospital Saturday morning. I just started doing it last week." Tina focused on her fidgeting fingers.

"Well, this bitch is in season!" Claudia said, in a poor attempt at being witty.

"I don't know." Tina sounded even more reluctant.

"Oh come on! It won't be any fun without you!" Claudia lied through her teeth. Now it was time for her acting skills to help her out. "We're going to that Thai place for dinner and you know you love it! Besides you don't have to stay long, but at least come out for dinner." She put her hand on Tina's arm and gave her a look that bloomed with sincerity.

"Alright, but I can't stay out too late." Tina offered Claudia a slight smile, grabbed her bag and started for the door, "Where are we meeting?" She turned back toward Claudia.

"At Sarah's in," she looked at her watch, " just under an hour!" Claudia gave a huge bright smile and this time it was genuine.

—-

Gregory couldn't stop thinking about the text messages from Tina. They were much more forward than he expected from her, but he decided it was a good thing, no, a great thing. He had been trying to get her out of her shell for almost a year and hadn't made much progress - until now. Their one year anniversary was just days away.

He stepped off the court and checked his phone again, filled with an intense desire to read more from Tina about what she was going to do to him tonight. Her suddenly dirty messages left him unable to concentrate on anything but the night that lay ahead of him. He struggled to put it down and return to practicing three point shots.

He saw a beautiful girl approaching out of the corner of his eye, long blonde flowing hair, bright crystal blue eyes, an incredible body wrapped up in a tight shirt that accentuated her bountiful chest and a short skirt that showcased her magnificent legs. It wasn't until she was standing right next to him that he realized who it was.

"Oh, what do YOU want?" He scowled at Claudia.

Nothing other than you, she thought in her head. "I think I left a book in Jay's room," She said smoothly, "but he won't be back until tonight and I need it to study."

"By book do you mean a dildo?" Greg was unable to contain his contempt for the loathing bitch. She had worked her way to the lowest of low in his mind.

"Funny." her eyes wrinkled at his remark. "I'm going to stop by and grab it later, is the house locked?"

"Like fuck you are. You can wait for Jay."

"Listen Greg, I'm not sure what you think, but I'm just tutoring Jay. He needs all the help he can get with Anatomy, and if you want him to stay an active member of the basketball team, you'll get over yourself."

Greg fumed. He knew Jay was struggling with Anatomy and Physiology, although he was pretty sure Jay was well versed in the Anatomy that Claudia was teaching. "Fine." He stammered. "The doors are locked but there's a key for the back door, it's tucked inside the gnome holding a beer mug."

"Thank you," Claudia smiled wryly, "Was it that hard?"

"Fuck off." Greg said.

"Don't worry," She licked her lips and brought her arms together making her incredible tits heave and creating a beautiful valley of cleavage between them. "I'll get a turn with you too." She kissed the air and winked at him.

"Not a fucking chance." He grabbed a ball from the rack and launched it without looking away from Claudia. His shot was way off the mark and hit one of his teammates in the head.

"Smooth." She raised her eyebrows at him.

"What the fuck was that man?" Dominic yelled from across the court, "My grandmother shoots better than that and she dead!" The whole team erupted in laughter. Claudia's grin grew wide and she turned and headed out of the gym.

Greg was more furious now than before. He let her get to him and he hated it. He hated her. She had started and ended relationships with several guys on his team, all in the same way, by cheating on one of them with another one of them. He hated the way she used her body to distract him. He hated that she was so fucking hot. He hated that he knew she wanted him.

He had masturbated countless times thinking about her, during the first part of his freshman year but by christmas break, she had caused so much shit between him and his friends that he began to be repulsed by her.

Despite his overt hatred, his body still lusted after her, a fact he was reminded of as she walked away, wiggling her hips and letting her sculpted ass sway from side to side. He mumbled under his breath, cursing the power of her body.

His phone beeped and he was instantly transformed. Brimming with anticipation, he slid it open, hoping for another text from Tina but was disappointed to see it was from Jay, asking if it was cool if Claudia stopped by to get her book. He tossed his phone down and went back to shooting jump shots.

The rest of his practice was a waste. His mind fought itself, thoughts of finally getting Tina in bed clashed violently with images of Claudia pressing her tits together for him. He rushed to the showers after the last whistle, hoping a shower would help clear his mind for the wonderful night with a girl he was in love with.

—-

Claudia found the key easily and let herself in. She wasted no time and went straight for Greg's room, dumping the contents of her bag out onto his bed. She scurried around, hastily getting things ready for later.

It didn't take her very long at all before she was satisfied everything was in order and nothing appeared out of place. She would have to just hope that he wouldn't have the time to spend much time cleaning or straightening. It wouldn't take much to discover what she had done.

She was about to leave when she saw the framed picture of Tina on his desk. "Guess what bitch!" she said, talking to the picture, "Guess what I'm going to do to your man tonight?" She paused, "I'm going to fuck him." she flipped up her middle finger at the picture and darted out of the room.

—-

Tina felt awkward getting all dressed up for ladies night. She was never the kind to wear much makeup or revealing clothes. She had been raised only by her father, after her mom died when she was very young. He never stopped her from being girly, but she just gravitated towards his style of living, which was nothing if not modest.

Many people told her she was a farmers daughter but she didn't quite see how. She had been an ugly duckling of sorts and it wasn't until her senior year in high school where she blossomed into a woman, shedding the skin of the gawky, gangly teen she had been, but in her mind she was still that same out of place teen, until Greg.

Greg made her feel comfortable with herself. He didn't try to change the way she dressed or acted, instead he embraced it. He had told her it was refreshing to see a beautiful girl not seem entitled simply because they were beautiful.

Tina smoothed her dress in the mirror, shamefully admiring the gentle curves and slopes of her body in the snug black fabric that clung to her body. She twirled, watching the person in the reflection as if it weren't really her. Blood filled her cheeks as she blushed, thinking about the last, and only, time she wore the dress.

She and Greg had attended a dance together and he had bought her the dress just for it. The look he had given her when she first walked out of her room wearing it sent chills down her spine. His gaze was so powerful she had felt a strange but powerful sensation between her loins.

He couldn't keep his eyes or his hands off of her that night, but he never crossed the line, respecting her limits, being a perfect gentleman. Thoughts of his bulging pants pressed against her as they danced sent her into a delightful haze. Never had she felt that way about someone before.

She was sure that was when she fell in love with him. He had since slowly let her open up to his affection, never pressuring her or making her feel bad because she was sexually inexperienced or that she wanted to wait until she was ready.

Tina realized that she was staring at herself, day dreaming. She was acutely aware of her own hand rubbing her hard aching nipples, which poked against the strained fabric of her dress, and the growing heat between her shifting legs. She suddenly felt the urgent need to touch Greg and then pangs of guilt. She was town between what her body wanted and what her heart wanted.

After glancing at the clock, she grabbed her clutch and keys then hurried out the door as quickly as she could muster, unsteady in her heels.

—-

Greg had come in through the backdoor, checking to make sure the key was still there. He didn't trust Claudia at all, but everything was just as it should have been. He had only minutes before Tina was going to be there, so he hurried and drank two beers before stripping naked. He did exactly as she had asked, laying on his bed with a scarf tied tightly over his eyes.

It was almost perfect timing. No more than a minute after he hit the bed, the door opened, it's telltale creak was impossible to miss even with the bunched up scarf that covered his ears. His cock began to swell with anticipation of what was coming. He had dreamed for many months of sleeping with Tina, and finally out of the blue she had been the one to take the step.

Her virginity was special to her, and he was more than fine with waiting for it. He had waited almost three months before she would let him touch her breasts and nearly another three before she allowed him to rub between her legs. He had never seen her naked, never even touched a bare nipple, but that was all about to change.

He heard soft footsteps enter the room and seconds later the sound of clothes being stripped away hit his ear followed by the gentle creaking of his mattress as she moved onto the bed. His erection surged as it neared the moment it had been waiting for for almost a year.

—-

Claudia looked down from her kneeling perch over Greg and felt a huge sense of pride well up inside her. She had managed to get the one and only Gregory Hiltus naked and in bed and it was much easier than she thought. Her surprised eyes soaked up the thick, long shaft that was growing quickly between his legs.

She had expected him to have a tiny penis from the way he acted around most of the girls, but that was certainly not the case. His penis was massive. The more she thought about it the more it made sense, he was nearly six foot six and had equally large hands and feet. Claudia almost drooled at the sight of his still growing manhood.

"Oh god baby," Gregory said, his voice overflowing with desire, "I'm going crazy for you right now!" He paused, taking in a hurried breath, "I've waited for this night since the day we met."

Claudia's face turned to pure shock. Her mind took stock of the situation. Could it possibly be that Tina and Greg hadn't had sex yet. Please tell me they haven't! It will make this even sweeter!

"Baby?" Greg said, searching for an answer. Claudia quickly put a hand on his leg and began stroking his thigh, brushing small circles over it. "You don't," there was hesitation in his voice, "you don't have to do this if you're not ready baby. I know you wanted to save yourself until marriage and I understand if you want to change your mind."

Claudia covered her mouth with her hand, trying to contain the gasp that wanted to escape. Not only had Tina not fucked Greg yet, but she never fucked anyone! It could not get any better! She did the only thing she could think of and leaned over and hungrily took Greg swelling tip into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Greg squirmed under her touch. She had answered his question without saying a word. Claudia pumped her mouth a few times, turning Greg's shaft rock hard.

She moved around the bed, towards the headboard and stroked his chest, letting her hands run down each of his arms, stopping at his wrists. She clasped them firmly and raised them above his head before letting go.

Swiftly, Claudia reached under the mattress and with the skill of a veteran policeman flicked her handcuffs around his wrists, instantly restraining him.

"Whoa baby!" Greg exclaimed, "I never thought in a million years you would be the handcuff type!" Claudia sighed silently, relieved that Greg suspected nothing. She tugged at a rope and pulled it taut, pinning his wrists tightly at the very edge of the mattress. Claudia carefully adjusted the scarf on his head, making sure it was tight and the knot was on the side.

She quickly scurried to the foot of the bed and did the same to his ankles, spreading them nice and wide and securing each to the posts at the end of the bed frame.

"I don't know about this, Tina, this may be a little much." There was uneasiness in his voice.

Claudia pounced onto the bed and wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking on it as quickly as she could, hoping it would settle him and it did.

"Oh!" he moaned as she struggled to keep her mouth around thick, pulsing tool.

She was consumed by a fiery lust, enthralled with the incredible length and girth of his shaft. She wanted to badly to feel his veiny, rigid manhood between her legs, but she knew she needed to wait, especially considering she was supposed to be a virgin. She laughed to herself at the thought.

Unable to stop herself, both from the sheer desire she felt and the absurdity of it all, Claudia rose to her feet and swung a leg over Greg, straddling his body, she stepped forward until she was right over his head.

Slowly she lowered herself down, admiring just how wet she had become in so little time. Her glistening slit hovered just inches above the strong, chiseled features of Greg's face.

"Tina!" his head lifted off the bed, trying to find the source of the delicious fragrance she was letting flood his nostrils. "I've dreamt about your scent and what it may be like - and it's heavenly, more so than I ever imagined!" He craned his neck about, trying to reach her. "Please let me taste you!"

Claudia's joker like grin grew even wider as a lone dew drop of her excitement dripped down from the bottom edge of her box and found it's way onto his waiting tongue. She dropped down onto him, smothering his face with her wetness, mounting his mouth with her pussy.

She grabbed his short hair as best as she could and tugged at it, forcing his face between her legs and preventing him from breathing. His tongue darted across her folds, plunging into her waiting hole, licking and swatting with it, swiping across her clit as she rocked forward, bringing the top of her mound down to his upper lip.

Her expression rapidly changed as his surprisingly skillful mouth worked her ripe fruit. she found herself having to hold back the moans and whimpers that were pounding at her chest, trying to escape. His adept tongue coaxed her quickly towards her climax, moving all the right ways, just the right pressure, lingering just long enough.

She began pulling her hood back rhythmically, gyrating her hips, alternating between giving him her clit and stealing it away. Blindly reaching behind her, Claudia grasped greg in her hand and stroked his erection. His long thick cock in her hand drove her wild and pushed her over the edge.

Claudia was trembling over his face, erratically thrashing her box against hist still probing tongue. Waves of powerful euphoria crashed against her as her climax took hold and with every ounce of energy, she resisted the almost primal urge to cry out in ecstasy.

For more than minute she allowed Greg to lick her, each pass of his tongue sending shivers through her body, making her lurch and her entire body contract. Her clit was hyper sensitive and although it was bordering on painful, she had endured the pain of pleasure for as long as she could.

Greg's head followed her rising pussy as far as it could until he could no longer reach. Claudia stared at the glistening coating of her juice all over his face as she stood up, on wobbly legs. She moved towards the end of the bed and sat down at his feet, wasting no time before hungrily stuffing his member into her mouth.

Her teeth had little choice as they brushed against the bulbous head of his cock, it wasn't much but she was keenly aware of it. She nearly gagged as his thick shaft pressed against the back of her throat. She had prided herself on being able to deep throat but quickly resigned to there being no chance in hell of taking him all the way in.

She grabbed his shaft and began stroking, twisting her fingers, each hand spinning a different direction. Greg began to moan and thrust his hips, countering every stroke. Claudia knew greg was on the verge, his mouth opened wide and he grunted once, softly. She let go and pulled her mouth away, leaving him writhing, right on the cusp.

"Oh baby, don't stop!" Greg gasped, his hips still pumping into the air, "Tina please! I'm right there baby!" Claudia just watched as Greg suffered the hell of heaven at her own hands. She thought back to the conversation earlier in the gym, 'I'll get a turn with you too' ran through her head. It had been more prophetic than she ever imagined.

The screen on her phone lit up. It was a text from Sarah. She read it and decided she was going to change her plans, she was going to do more than just fuck Greg tonight, she was going to Fuck Greg and Tina, but in a different sense.

—-

Tina waited at the door for a minute before ringing the door bell a second time. It had only taken a few seconds after the first ring before she got the sinking feeling that she was the butt of yet another joke. She checked the time and she was a couple minutes early. She was sure they hadn't left already. She knew these girls were always running late.

Tina waited a minute longer before ringing it a third time, jabbing at the button repeatedly, with anger coursing through her veins, taking it out on the defenseless doorbell. Nothing.

She began to walk away, furious with herself for allowing herself to become yet another laughable inside joke between the 2 girls. Fuck them. She was pissed. She reached her car and broke down in tears the moment she closed the door, sobbing loudly at the cruelty she endured for no good reason.

12