School of Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! His office is at the end of the east hall on floor five," said Kodi. "Do you want me to walk you to the elevators?"

She declined, but almost immediately regretted it, as hungry stares followed her out the cafeteria. As she walked, she kept her head up, but she swore she heard male voices saying, "Stupid bitch," or, "Look at those titties!"

She made her way to the fifth floor and stopped in front of the door that read, "Professor Bawson's Office." The glass pane of the door had something hanging over it so that she couldn't see into the room. Bracing herself, she opened the door.

She should have knocked. Men took up most of the space of the office, but before she could step back, one ushered her in.

It was a large office, suggesting that Professor Bawson was a well-respected academic who had earned a larger space after years of work. She recognized, to her horror, men from her Business Basics course, but they all pushed her forward until she was standing in front of Professor Bawson's desk.

"Hello," she said breathlessly. She stood trembling before him. Seat in a leather office chair, he regarded her with an unimpressed frown, holding no sympathy for her flustered state.

"We've been waiting," he said. "Or are you simply always late?"

"Oh, I -- I didn't...know..." she trailed off, glancing around at the men. She realized that there wasn't a single one there she didn't recognize from her class. Someone opened the door, and another man stepped through.

"I told the class, after you left, that all the men who felt deeply offended or personally inconvenienced by your tardiness should come to my office to hear your apology," said Professor Bawson. "All fifteen of your male peers are here, so take that to heart. Your behavior affects everyone around you."

That seemed to be blowing things out of proportion. She had only been a little late, and why should that affect anyone else? Before she could open her mouth, Professor Bawson continued, "I can see you don't believe me."

He stood and looked down at her.

"You're a bad girl. All girls from outside this city are, and I intend you set you straight."

"Y-yes! I know," she hurried. "I came because I wanted -- I wanted to thank you -- "

"Be quiet," he said. "Your dishonesty isn't appreciated. You hate being humiliated and you have no idea what kind of value it has for you. Get on your knees."

"On my...?" But three men around her were already pushing her, and she had no choice but to lower herself. She was at level with all of their crotches.

"I do not do this to boost your popularity. I heard that videos of you were streamed, and I don't care, except that I'm sure it's added to your humiliation, which is good. Your stupid games mean nothing to me. I'm here to make you into a good girl," said Professor Bawson. "Men, if you could all go one-by-one and tell the new, bad girl how her behavior has personally affected you, I'm sure she would learn something. If you feel that you need compensation, demand it freely."

Lila's eyes went wide as the men began to shuffle and form a line. A blond man in horn-rimmed glasses stood over her and said, "Stupid Bitch. I want you to know how much your being late hurt me. My father works hard every day to pay my tuition, and I have two part-time jobs after school. I spend tens of thousands of dollars to be here, and you don't even have the decency to show up on time."

All the men in the cramped office were nodding in agreement.

Lila was taken aback.

"I'm so sorry," she said. "I had no idea, and -- "

"Of course you didn't. You know nothing," he said.

"I'm really, truly sorry," she said. She was frantic for the right words to come out, so that they would know she wasn't the thoughtless person she'd revealed herself to be this morning. "If I can do something to -- "

"Compensate me," he said.

She didn't know what that was, but he soon made it clear. He reached for his belt and unbuckled it. He unzipped his trouser pants and, with no self-consciousness, brought out his cock.

His fingers locked into her hair and her face was shoved against his cock before she knew what was happening. She gasped and he forced the head of his cock into her mouth. She moaned around it, trying to voice her agreement to take it in.

Precome hit the back of her tongue and slid down her throat as he thrust farther in, making her gag. His cock was thick but not too long, and she managed to take him all in.

If this type of compensation was standard for the University, she would give it. She would suck off this man, and all her other peers in the office. Even Professor Bawson, if he wanted it.

At the thought of sucking Professor Bawson, she moaned, curling her toes, and increased the suction around the man's cock.

"Stupid Bitch fucking loves this," he grunted.

He only lasted a few more minutes. Then his grip around her hair tightened, and he held her head still as he thrust into her mouth. She had no choice but to take his load.

He came in a burst, groaning as hot come hit her tongue, bathing her entire mouth. When he popped out, a white, wet string trailed down her lips, forcing her to lick herself clean.

"I'm next." The second man in line gave her no time to catch her breath. He said: "I just want you to know how fucking angry I am."

She stiffened. His voice was hard as steel, and he glared down at her, a big, Hispanic man with a thick neck.

"I'm taking out loans to be here, while President Sale gives some bitch a Titties Scholarship she doesn't even seem to want. You're going here for free because of your tits while I have to pay?"

She wanted to apologize. She wanted to beg for forgiveness, because she didn't know anything about a Titties Scholarship, had never even considered the issue of tuition. But she knew that ignorance was no excuse.

Lila opened her mouth wide for him to enter, and the men around her laughed.

"The bitch gets the picture," someone growled.

He plunged into her mouth with abandon, not waiting to be sucked but fucking on his own accord. He thrust into her, and her body rocked with the rhythm he set. Her tits were swinging hard, and after just a few thrusts they fell out of her dress.

Soon he pulled out, milking his cock hard, and spurted on her face. Streams of come splattered across her nose, lips, chin, and cheeks. The other men roared with laughter.

She didn't look up at the third man, and other saw his shiny black business suits. He said: "Professor Bawson's too selfless to let you know, so I'll say it for him. It's disgraceful of you to waste his time. He's a legend, and today you wasted his energy and strained his patience by behaving like such a careless whore."

"I -- I know!" she cried. "I'm so sorry, I really am."

But she realized that her earlier ignorance meant nothing; apologies were just words. In order to sincerely repent, she needed to keep sucking.

She opened her mouth and let his red, glistening cock in.

"You're -- just -- a -- stupid -- slut -- who -- needs -- fifteen -- cocks -- to -- get -- a -- point."

Load after load was released on her, coating her mouth in come, even her forehead and hair. As she sucked one man, other men waited their turns by playing with her tits.

Through it all, she knew only one thing: She deserved this.

Hadn't James agreed to let the school discipline her? That clearly meant the discipline was right, and if this was what they gave her, then it was because she needed it. James had sent her here to learn, and she was going to take this lesson to heart.

She stuck out her tongue to take her final load. Her jaw was sore, but in truth many men had fucked her instead of relying on her own energy, or masturbated over her face. She knew her features were mostly indistinguishable: She was covered in layers and layers of white glob.

Finally, with the last man satisfied, she was left panting on the ground. She could feel the thick come dripping down her face; the first loads were beginning to dry, slightly itchy.

"Look up."

She didn't know who was speaking, but she obeyed, and her the click of a camera.

"Thanks!" At first she thought she was being spoken to, before another man said, "Yeah, thanks Professor Bawson."

Professor Bawson was at his desk, typing. He must be a very busy man.

"Thank you, Professor."

The men filed out, walking around her.

She took a moment before saying, "Professor Bawson?"

Perhaps he could help her up. Readjust her dress. Maybe even wipe her face clean.

"Close the door behind you when you leave," said the Professor, and continued typing.

She crawled out of the classroom and headed for a bathroom.

12