School of Sluts Ch. 04

Story Info
Lila gets fucked by the entire football team.
3.1k words
4.31
189.8k
97

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the captain of the cheerleading team, Chloe was supposed to be the one to introduce Lila to the other girls and give her a tour of their team dressing room (locker rooms, at University Sale, were apparently only for men). However, Chloe must have slept in late, as on Saturday morning another girl greeted Lila before tryouts.

They met outside the dressing room door. The girl was taller than Lila, about 5'9", and had golden brown skin. Her black hair tumbled over her shoulders in loose waves, and she held out her hand, saying, "I'm Camilla."

Lila hadn't shaken anyone's hand since coming to Stellar City. Although Camilla had come out of the dressing room in just a towel, looking like an Amazon warrior without the typical, Stellar City disregard for modesty, she acted less like a Sale girl and more like someone from the outside world.

"Nice to meet you," Lila chirped, losing the little girl voice she'd been using since Tuesday. "Lila."

Camilla ushered her into the dressing room and said, "The football players want you in a cheerleading uniform for your tryout. I've been searching the dressing room all day and we only have an extra small, which I realize is..."

"That's fine!" said Lila.

Camilla looked at her doubtfully. "With all due respect, girlfriend..."

Lila laughed self-consciously. "My titties - tits, I mean. Yeah. I know."

"Okay, well, we'll face that problem when we come to it," said Camilla, adjusting her towel. "For now, welcome to the dressing room."

The room was furnished with sofas and a Persian rug, and it reminded Lila of a harem: Beautiful girls were sitting in front of mirrors, sprawled over couches, or showering in an unseen room - some brushing their long tresses, others undressing or spritzing perfume onto their slender wrists.

"Chloe usually comes late," said Camilla, "so I tend to lead the team. Meet Alisha," she pointed to a gorgeous dark-skinned girl, who nodded, "and Bailey. Alexa and Sabrina. And there," she whispered, "in the back is Alice."

Lila looked curiously to where Camilla discreetly pointed, and saw a pretty, black girl who was the only one in the room still wearing a full outfit. Her jean skirt almost reached her knees, and already Lila felt unused the clothes that covered so much skin. She had tits, but they were hidden behind a collared shirt.

"She's a religious prude who's only studying here to rebel against her pastor father," said Camilla. "President Sale thought she'd loosen up if she became a cheerleader, but there are rumors that she's still a virgin."

Camilla shuddered and quickly carried on, pointing out all the other girls. Then she said, "Okay. I have to get these girls out onto the field for practice. I'll give you your uniform and you'll stay in here for tryouts, okay?"

"Oh!" said Lila. "I thought I'd be trying out on the field?"

Camilla shrugged. "No need. Here you go."

She'd left the uniform on a gold sofa, and she lifted it up, smiling wryly.

"The top is basically for a flat-chested twelve year-old," she said, "and you're enormous, so just do your best."

She threw it to Lila. The top was a light pink and Lila knew, without trying, that she'd never be able to force it over her titties.

"And the skirt is for someone with no ass," said Camilla, "which would be the exact opposite of you. So have fun!"

She wiggled her fingers at Lila in a wave and then took a whistle out of her pocket.

"Girls!" she said. "Time to get going! Hurry up!"

All the girls rushed to obey, tugging on their uniforms. Lila realized that most of the uniforms were far too small for the cheerleaders: Camilla was busty herself, and the bottoms of her brown tits hung out of the top. All the skirts show flashes of bare buns. They were going onto the field dressed as sluts.

Once they were gone, Lila swallowed down her nervousness and stripped. She reluctantly pulled on her extra small uniform, and saw that she'd been right. It fit over her arms, but simply stopped at her chest. She might as well not wear a tight, with her tits fully displayed anyway.

Her bottom revealed half of her ass, and her pussy showed if she lifted her arms. If she was going to be doing flips and kicks in this uniform, then how would she manage without being completely exposed?

"Knock, knock."

Lila heard a familiar voice as the door to the dressing room swung open, and Lila, with her arms over her tits, said, "Kodi!" Her baby voice came back without her meaning it to.

"So you took my advice," he said. The men of the football team came piling in after him, filling the delicate, feminine room with the smell of manly sweat. Some of them were in their own, proper football uniforms, wearing shoulder pads that made them look huge.

"Look at this," said Kodi, speaking to the team. He stepped behind Lila and yanked her arms to her side, exposing her bare tits. "Aren't her nipples incredible?"

"The size of oranges," Gerald agreed. He stepped forward, giving Lila a wave, and said, "We're need to inspect you as a part of tryouts. Think you could come forward and touch your toes for us?"

"O-oh... I - I didn't know the football team was judging my tryout," she said sheepishly, but the men formed a circle around her, so that she found herself in the middle of them. "I mean, I guess if..."

She didn't know how to answer that sentence. She was surrounded by eleven muscular, good-looking men, and they all expected her to touch her toes. She closed her eyes so that she wouldn't see her own tits call forward, and thanked the heavens that she'd kicked off her heels earlier.

She could feel her tits hit her knees as she bent, and finally they hung, touching the floor. Men around her snickered, and she realized that her ass, too, was exposed.

"Great," said Kodi. "And do you think you could spread your legs farther?"

Bracing herself, she obeyed, inching her heels farther and farther apart until Kodi said, "Stop."

They were spread past shoulder-width, and her balance was thrown off.

She gasped as a big, rough finger touched her cunt, feeling its folds and briefly wiggling at her clit.

"Oooh..." she moaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

The finger made its way to her hole and felt inside. Kodi announced, "She's getting wet already."

"We're not done with the inspection yet," Gerald reminded him. "Get up, Stupid Bitch."

Lila leaned up again, pushing against her knees in order to be able to lift the massive weights of her tits off the floor.

"Now bounce up and down," said Gerald.

She racked her brain for how she used to do jumps when she cheered for her old school, where she was properly dressed all the time and listening to the football players' every order would have never dawned on her.

She hopped up and down with a cheerleader's perkiness, saying a little cheer in her head to keep a rhythm.

Her tits swung so far in the air that, when she hit the ground, she quickly lost balance. Kodi grabbed her by the shoulders and stopped her from collapsing.

She took a sigh of relief as she steadied and -

- a football player bowled forward and grabbed her by the waist. Kodi let go of her and she toppled from the force of the other player's weight. The other player hooked an arm around her neck and pulled in. Lila choked, stumbling, and her eyes smarted with tears.

Just as Lila's face was turning a solid red from asphyxiation, she was released.

Only to be thrown forward before she could get her grounding.

A second man caught her, but threw her quick enough. She was falling back, her feet giving out beneath her and her tits like swinging pendulums. Her hands grabbed to find something to hold on to, trying to get her balance back, but soon a third man held her. She felt the man's hands flat against her back, a slight vibration passing from those hands to her spine as the man chuckled.

"Pass the football," the man said, and threw.

And suddenly she was being tossed around the dressing room, strong, large hands catching her, turning her around, pushing her over, positioning her however they pleased, before slapping her exposed ass. Some slaps were hard and brutal, others quick and sharp, but all of them left her howling and soaking wet. They reminded her of Professor Bawson's sharp, punishment stings.

She was being moved from one man to the next with such speed, with so little order, that she had absolutely no control over who was touching her or how. Everything was too fast, too loud, and she could only process a blur of superior grins and taunting laughter. Hands were all over her titties, cupping and even slapping her pussy. She surrendered herself to the heat of bodies around her, trusting that, spank her though they may, none of the men would let her fall on the hard tiled floor. They kept her supported, treating her exactly they were doing a routine passing drill and Lila was their equipment.

Someone gave her a powerful shove, and she stumbled forward. Two arms grabbed her core and pulled her in, as if preparing a tackle, and she was thrown down. She just barely had time to put out her arms and catch herself, lowering herself slowly onto the floor. She was glad for the thick, soft rug. A foot pressed against her back, the studs of someone's football shoes sharp against her skin.

"Are you having fun, Stupid Bitch?" It was Kodi with his foot on Lila's back. Lila could imagine Kodi's well-muscled calve unyielding between her own shoulder blades.

"Uh-huh," she said, although she was hot with shame, humiliated at her pussy being so wet. She tried not to squeeze her thighs together as she was on the floor.

"Well, it's pretty clear that your uniform fits," said Kodi, although she had no idea how tossing her around made that clear.

Panicked flared in her chest.

"Camilla said this is an extra small, so I should probably - "

"Hey, stupid bitch?" said Gerald.

Lila was about to say, "Yes?", but Gerald was suddenly in front of her, backside to her face. He reached behind himself and took either side of her head, ramming it into his ass.

She was trapped on all fours, her nose between his cheeks, his football pants the only thin material between her and his crack.

He released a long fart. She squirmed and tried not to breath in, but the warm odor, like rotten eggs, washed over her, invading her nostrils and mouth. The men around her were laughing.

He backed off and turned around to look at her. He hadn't shaved this morning, and his red whiskers made him even handsomer than usual.

She stayed on the floor, utterly degraded. His message was crystal clear: The stupid bitch was not to speak.

She remembered how he'd helped her out on her first day of class, lifting her titties onto the cafeteria table. He was her friend. She liked him. So she obeyed him.

Lila looked down submissively, as if to say that she accepted her punishment as fair.

"Right," said Kodi. "So as I was saying, the uniform fits. Now we just need to make sure you're as versatile as all our others cheerleaders. Uniform off, stupid bitch."

She scurried to comply, as if her humiliation was her wakeup call and she now couldn't afford to hesitate. Still on all fours, she slipped off the thin material and was entirely naked before the clothed men.

Kodi lifted her up from behind, his arms on her upper arms. He kicked a knee between her legs and forced her to spread them. Then men watched as he stuck two fingers up her soaking wet cunt.

"She's ready," he said, and before she could process what was happening, he pulled down his own pants and entered her.

"No!" she squealed. "I don't want - please - "

His cock was thick and long, and slid into her easily. He held her by her arms, so that she leaned forward, her tits bouncing slightly as his cock made its first entrance.

Then he thrust. He was big inside her, and the position made her feel deliciously full.

"Oh, f - " She stopped herself. As she'd learned in Speech and Anatomy, good girls didn't curse. "Oh, yummy," she moaned instead. "Mm...nngh! Yummy, it feels so good! My little pussy...!"

He laughed and pulled playfully at her hair. It stung, made her hiss, and heat washed from her scalp to her pussy. Her clit ached to be rubbed.

He thrust faster, now, and her tits bounced higher. Someone brought out a camera, and she felt almost flattered that they felt the need to record her flying tits, knocking against her belly and out into the air again as Kodi fucked her from behind.

"I hope you like my come in you, stupid bitch," said Kodi. "Your pussy's going to look so good after I paint it."

He grunted and fucked harder. She was entirely dependent on him to keep standing, and she could feel his body stiffening behind her, his muscles tensed.

Then they released, and her cunt was filled with come. He pounded, roaring, and she could only be the receptacle of his ejaculate.

The moment he was sated, he let her go. Her tits fell first, bringing the rest of her down. Apparently the men liked her on the ground, because Gerald rolled her over with a strong arm and pressed a hand on her chest, so that she couldn't move.

"I don't like coming in used holes," he said, "but luckily it's - I mean she's - got plenty of extra places to fuck."

He must have stripped down while she was being fucked, because he sat atop her, bare from the waist down, legs thick and hairy. His balls rubbed against her stomach. Most of his weight on his own heels but enough of if rested on her, keeping her trapped.

He slathered the precome from the tip of his cock to her tits. His cock glistened hard and red, and he reached down to grab at her titties.

"Are these sensitive, stupid slut?" he asked. Precome glazed her nipples, and he pressed his thumbs right on them, stimulating her nubs.

She could only cry out in response, moaning with pleasure - both at her extremely sensitive nipples and at the word slut, so much more appropriate than bitch. She couldn't wait to tell James.

He shoved his cock between her titties, holding them together, and fucked her that way. Meanwhile, another man who apparently didn't mind come-filled holes, got situated between her spread legs and dove into her.

Being fucked two times at once surely made her a true slut. The third man - Gunner, she realized, from his deep grunts - pressed a finger to her clit. It made her scream and writhe, and after Kodi's cock getting her going, she knew she was going to climax.

Losing herself in front of these men didn't seem smart, but she had no choice. She was being fucked hard to the other side, and she closed her eyes, bracing.

"Bitch's going to come!" cried someone, and there was that word anyone. Which was she?

It didn't matter; there was only pleasure.

"Yum - yum - yummy!" she cried incoherently, truly a stupid little girl. Her hole pussy squeezed, and it forced Gunner to come, too, so that he filled her again while she writhed beneath the two men.

It felt too good; white; dazzling. The image of the football team blurred out, and there was only the sound of her own squealing.

--

When she came to, she realized she was being moved again. This time she was rolled onto her stomach - not exactly a comfortable position, considering her titties, but she was loose, her limbs jelly, and there was nothing she could do about it.

She felt a cock - cocks - slapping her ass, and she lay there, exhausted, and loads were shot onto her ass. The come splattered her cheeks and streamed down her crack, tickling her. Some of it even reached her asshole.

She couldn't move, even as she was rolled onto her back again and a cock entered her mouth. She sucked tiredly, but mostly let it fuck her. Her orgasm had been so powerful that she wouldn't recover for some time; she'd never experienced anything like it.

The football team made sport of painting her, even man deciding on a different target. Her haired was drenched, and her mouth and chin. Her titties were spattered again and again. She took all eleven loads, passive as a doll.

Her eyelids fluttered, struggling to stay open, but soon enough she closed her eyes. It wasn't wise to fall asleep when in the hands of a rowdy football team, but wisdom wasn't for good girls. Naptime was for good girls.

She was warm and wet with come, and she let the darkness dark her, peaceful and sated on the soft rug.

--

Luckily she awoke before the cheerleading team returned. When she got up, the men were gone. She looked down and saw the come streaming from her used cunt. There was hardly a spot of her that hadn't been marked by the men.

She crawled to the showers, too shaky to stand. She'd thought, during her humiliation, that maybe cheerleading at University Sale wasn't right for her, but when she realized that she didn't know the team's verdict - was she to be a cheerleader, or not? - she began to fret. She wanted to do something that made James proud, and cheerleading seemed like the fastest way to become popular - which was sure to infuriate Chloe.

And who knew? Maybe Professor Bawson came to football games, and could watch her and see what a good, disciplined girl she was.

None of this would be possible, though, if the men had decided against her.

She rubbed feebly at her body, trying to get the thick come to wash down the drain. It wasn't until she washed her tits that she noticed black ink scrawled across her chest.

Someone had written on her with a marker while she slept.

The words read: "GRADE A SLUT."

She smiled, water beneath her cloudy with come.

Grade A. She'd made the team.