School Open Day Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens when he sees the cane marks on her bottom.
846 words
4.2
41k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers

Part 2

What happens when he sees the cane marks on her bottom

*

Back at the hotel Tim suggests getting room service so they can get an 'early night'. Fiona agrees and decides to take a shower and to see what her bottom looks like. There are still four clear lines on her bum and it's obvious that she's been caned. She slips on a sheer black negligee and a skimpy pair of black knickers, hoping the combination will please Tim. As she comes out of the bathroom the room service is just arriving and the porter is laying the food out on the table by the two leather chairs. Tim is clearly ogling Fiona in her negligee as it does nothing to hide her beautify figure, the porter is more subtle but still trying to see all he can. Tim quickly bustles the porter out of the room as he's keen to enjoy Fiona.

Fiona tells Tim to stand in the middle of the room and she gently undresses him, caressing and rubbing her self over him, so by the time she pulls down his pants he's very erect. She kneels in front of him and takes him in her mouth, as she licks and sucks she gradually tells Tim about going back to the Headmaster's study at the school and how she met Mr Davis. She then tells Tim about being shown the canes, and he says she was lucky she wasn't on the receiving end of them as he had been at school. Still kneeling Fiona looks up and asked him what would he think if Mr Davis had caned her? This almost makes Tim cum, and Fiona can feel his cock throbbing, dribbling pre-come. Tim looks at her with a look of lust, Fiona stands up, turns around and bends forward, gripping her ankles. As she does so her negligee rides up and her skimpy knickers doing nothing to hide the cane marks.

Tim looks on in amazement, there is his girlfriend with clear cane marks on her bum. A whole gambit of emotions and a hundred questions flood through his mind. Fiona looks over her shoulder and tells Tim that Mr Davis 'introduced' her to the cane, but he didn't do anything else. She explains that she always wanted Tim to cane her, but somehow she could never ask him directly.

Tim moves beside Fiona, his hand exploring the marks on her behind. He carefully peels down her knickers and leaves them stretched tightly at mid-thigh level. And then without warning he lands a hard smack in the middle of her bum. And then another, and another, he continues to spank her hard and when Fiona stumbles forward he pushes her over the back of the chair, her bum high in the air and continues to spank her hard. Only after Tim has come to his senses does he finally stop. Silence descends upon the room and all that can be heard are Fiona's quiet sobs and Tim's heavy breathing. Then they both hear a timid knock on the door and a voice saying 'housekeeping'.

Tim tells Fiona not to move and he quickly puts on a robe and opens the door. A young female hotel maid is outside offering a turndown service. Tim invites her in and as she approaches the bed she immediately sees Fiona bent over the chair with her knickers pulled down and a very red bottom. She mumbles something about being sorry for disturbing them, but Tim insists it's not a problem and asks that she also change the towels in the bathroom. The maid says she will have to get some more from the store and backs out of the room.

Tim slips off his robe and approaches Fiona from behind. He is still very hard and he tries to push her legs wider apart, but Fiona's knickers are stretched tautly across her thighs. So he pulls them back up and slips them to one side, then he forces himself into Fiona and begins fucking her. Moments later Tim hears their room door open and the maid reappears with new towels. She stands aghast watching Tim fucking Fiona, but does not leave the room. Fiona cannot see any of this as her head is burred in the chair and Tim is buried in her!

Tim turns slightly sideways so the Maid can see his thick hard cock plunging in and out of Fiona, her knickers are to one side, the delicate lace contrasting with the thick shaft, slick with juices ramming into Fiona. The Maid steps forward to get a better view as Tim quickens his thrusts, making them hard and powerful, his thighs slapping noisily on Fiona's bum. Encouraged by the Maid's interest Tim begins to spank Fiona as he fucks her. As he reaches his climax he pulls out, spraying his cum all over Fiona. The Maid quietly exits the room, leaving Tim and Fiona alone again. After clearing up, they both slip into bed. Nothing further is said between them.

djt_one
djt_one
117 Followers