School Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

"Oh what have you fuckers done to me?" She moaned, her fingers ceaselessly rubbing her nipples.

"Damn that's hot," Brian said as he got in position in front of her bouncing body. Grabbing her head he maneuvered her open and moaning lips to take his cock, watching with glowing eyes as she rubbed her breasts and cleaned him of all the juices from her pussy. Using her head for leverage, he shoved his dick back and forth between her lips as she kept bouncing on Jeff. "You were made to be a slut baby."

The part of Cassie that hadn't completely given over to her situation glared up at him, but he just found that even hotter. His thrusts increased, slapping his heavy balls against her chin. The fuckers had grown to twice their size after taking the pill that Jeff had handed him yesterday, filled with cum... cum that he was going to fill Cassie with.

"Ride me baby," Jeff moaned, grinding away underneath her as he stared up at the hot visual of Cassie rubbing his cream into her breasts, his buddy's cock pistoning in and out of her mouth like he was fucking a pussy. This was better than any fantasy he could have imagined for himself, the absolute best use he'd ever put his brain to.

Cassie's mouth was like a Hoover on Brian's cock, sucking him in and down even while she glared up at him. Little slut didn't have any salve in her throat, he thought to himself, she was just hungry for dick. And he was more than willing to give it to her. Holding her head steady, he thrust hard between her lips and grinned down at her as she guzzled yet another offering of cum, her tongue lashing the underside of his dick as semen sprayed against the back of her throat.

"God you're a fantastic cock sucker," he told her, moving his hips back and forth as she swallowed frantically, trying to keep up with the heavy load.

When he was done, he pulled his still hard dick from her lips, and hopped off of the bed.

"Time to focus babe," Jeff told her, "you want some more of the antidote in your hot hole? Keep riding."

Cassie moaned, her sex was becoming sore from all the use, their hard dicks weren't giving her any time to rest and the constant orgasms were becoming almost painful. But the burning need wasn't going anywhere, she still wanted, needed, had to have sex. Placing her hands on Jeff's chest she bounced and ground down on him, rocking back and forth as she sent them both climbing towards a hell of a mutual climax.

Reaching up, Jeff grabbed her boobs and squeezed hard, her nipples pinched between two of his spread fingers. Arching her back to lean into it, Cassie let out a wail as yet another orgasm crashed over her, shaking her from her very core. She was so lost in the rapture that she didn't even notice when Brian stuck a finger full of salve deep into her ass. At least, she didn't notice until she was coming down from her pleasure only to find that she had burning in a new and unaccustomed place, and that something was moving in and out of a hole that had never been penetrated.

"NO!" she cried.

"Oh yes," Brian's voice said behind her, and his finger stabbed deep. "You don't have a choice baby... and you're going to beg for it in less than a minute."

Jeff pushed her off of him and she rolled over with a little help from Brian who kept pushing his finger in and out of her ass.

"No, no, no, no," she moaned, thrashing on the bed as he pushed a second finger in beside the first. The burning in her anus was unbearable... it wanted sex, in a place that she'd denied to every man. A place she'd never been touched was now hungry to be filled... it needed to be filled, to be bathed in sweet, soothing cum.

Brian pulled his finger out, leaving her writhing with desire. He knelt on the bed, holding her legs up in the air, with the head of his dick rubbing against her asshole.

"Beg me baby... beg me to fuck that ass."

"Oh GOD..." Cassie practically levitated as she tried to deny the urges inside of her, the hot burn that said she needed sex in a place that was dirty and wrong. Jeff pinned down her shoulders, grinning evilly down at her, as Brian continued to rub the head of his dick against her virgin ass. "Oh please.... Oh please..."

"Please what baby? Where do you want it?" Brian purred.

"In my ass," Charity finally sobbed, "please just fuck my aaaaaaaAAAAHHHH!"

She screamed as Brian popped the head of his dick in. His eyes practically rolled into the back of his head.

"Fuck she's tight," he said, and he pushed a little deeper before pulling out, sawing back and forth, just a few inches as Cassie gripped Jeff's hands tightly. The burn of erotic need was still there, but now her ass was also burning as it stretched and cramped around the meaty invader, rippling with inner muscles it tried to expel the intruder.

"Here baby, I'll distract you, clean me off," Jeff told her, turning her head and pushing his dick at her lips. In complete despair, Cassie acquiesced immediately, her pouty lips opening to receive the glossy offering, which was covered with her and their orgasms. She had the sudden thought that she would never get the taste of sex out of her mouth.

Brian watched her carefully, not wanting to give her more than she could bear, as he fed inch after inch of thick meat into her back door. She moaned, and rolled her eyes, her legs trembling where he had them rested on his shoulders as he sank home. Putting his hands under her ass, he lifted her hips a little and she groaned around Jeff's cock as Brian's stabbed even deeper into her formerly virgin territory. It felt so wrong, but so good... she needed it, needed him to fuck her ass even though she didn't want him to. The thick cock moved inside of her, and she could feel every vein, every bump along the shaft as it dragged pass her sensitive inner walls.

"Oh yeah..." Brian groaned as he really began to move, her ass clasping him. She shuddered a little, but accepted the ass fucking, and after a few minutes of slow, erotic pumping her hips started to move back against him, her ankles pressing down on his shoulders as she rocked with his rhythm. Jeff moaned, as she got more and more into her ass fucking, the uncomfortable stretching and burning had turned into a more pleasurable, erotic slide, and her neediness for it was in full bloom, she sucked harder and harder at his cock.

Twisting her upper body a little, she faced his dick more fully, her hands reaching out to grip his waist and steady herself, her body trembling as Brian started to really go to town on her ass, plowing into it as hard as he had her pussy. The harder he ravaged her ass, the harder she sucked at Jeff's cock, as if one was a conduit to the other. Jeff put his hands on the back of her head and thrust forward as she greedily gobbled at his cock, his moans in time with Brian's. Cassie's ass was as fantastic as her mouth and her pussy, massaging Brian's cock with every hard thrust, the ring of her anus gripping the bottom of his shaft like the most incredible cock ring ever invented. She was so tight, so hot inside, it was like being inside a furnace.

Suddenly Cassie pulled her mouth off of Jeff's dick, grabbing it with her hand, and pumping it hard as she aimed it at her chest. Her breasts arched up into the spray of cum, and even though Brian knew that she was doing it in order to get more relief for her burning nipples, it was still one of the hottest thing's he'd ever seen. Gripping her ankles, he used them as leverage to give a last few brutal thrusts before burying himself completely in her ass and coating her bowels with its first layer of cum.

"Oh yes..." Cassie moaned, her hands now busy rubbing Jeff's cream all over her nipples, her ass clenching and milking the cum from Brian's slowly depleting balls. As she undulated in front of him, Brian realized that she was close to cumming again herself. Instead of pulling out of her ass now that he'd orgasmed, he kept pumping, just as hard as he had been before, his body rubbing against her swollen pussy lips as he struck home, the cream that he'd spurted just helping the slick movement of his cock in her ass.

"Ohhhhh noooooo you caaaaaaan't!" Cassie wailed, as an intense orgasm swept over her, Brian's cock bobbing up and down inside of her ass. She was horrified that her body was responding to an ass fucking this way, but Brian loved every minute of it as her ass played over him, gripping him like a velvet vise and he fucked her hard again, extending her orgasm until he sprayed the inside of her ass with a second coating of frothy cream.

When he finally pulled out Cassie moaned, feeling completely exhausted. So were the boys. They gave her a few minutes, while everyone caught their breath, and then Cassie started to squirm again.

"What's wrong baby?" Jeff stroked her damp hair back from her face, his voice full of false concern. "You need some more antidote."

Cassie closed her yes. "Yes please." her voice was very quite as her legs scissored.

"All you had to do was ask."

Lying back down on the bed, Jeff pulled Cassie on top of him, she moaned as his ever hard dick slid easily into her sopping wet pussy.

"Hmm, getting kinda loose here, Brian," Jeff commented, giving his buddy a wink as he pulled Cassie's upper body down, leaving her heart shaped ass a clear target. Her anus was pink and leaking small driblets of cum. Brian had never seen anything more beautiful.

"I think I can make things a bit tighter," he grinned at Jeff. Cassie gasped and then groaned as Brian lined up behind her and began to push his dick back into her ass. It was a much tighter fit than before.

For the first time, Cassie was almost enjoying this. Even though she'd never let a guy near her ass before, she'd always wondered what this would feel like, and the salve helped take away nearly all the discomfort and pain that could have come from being in a position like this. She was so horny, so turned on, and having a secret fantasy fulfilled... it was incredible. Their dicks were so hard inside of her, so close together, and she was stuffed so full. Without even thinking about it, she lowered her mouth to Jeff's for a kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth, so that all three of her holes could be filled.

The men groaned as Cassie started to move between them, they'd wanted to give her more time to get used to this twin penetration, but she was pushing back at them, hard and they both forced their dicks fully into her and started pumping. The three of them moved in hard, fast rhythm, all of Cassie's resistance melted away as the three of them humped and bounced on the bed.

"Oh God..." Brian groaned when he realized that Cassie and Jeff were kissing, her ass gripping him even more intensely than it had before. She was seriously getting into it, she seriously was. He picked up the pace, completely turned on by her acquiescence to their perversions, plowing into her ass, enjoying the feeling of Jeff's dick moving against his, in and out of her pussy.

Cassie pulled her mouth from Jeff's as she became completely lost in sensation, unable to concentrate on kissing him while she had the twin poles thrusting in and out of her greedy holes.

"OH FUCK" she screamed, quivering between them as an orgasm hit her like an oncoming train, slamming through her body with sparks of ecstasy hitting every nerve ending that she had. Her holes tightened down on them, spasming. She completely lost it, thrashing between them, unable to stop the pleasure that was spiraling wildly out of control in her body, almost convulsing as the rapture over took her.

Both of the men shouted and jerked, filling her holes with their cum, thrusting through their released and beyond. Cassie's voice became a wail as her body overtook her mind, and she actually passed out between them.

Once they realized she had fainted, they stopped fucking and pulled out, letting her exhausted body rest for a few minutes.

"Fuck," said Brian. Their cocks were as reddened and sore looking as Cassie's holes and their balls were half the size they'd been at the beginning of the night, almost back to their normal stature.

"She's smiling," Jeff noted. They high fived each other.

"We should clean her off."

So they took her to the bathroom to clean her off. And when she woke up, they turned on the shower head, stood her up between them, and pushed back into her again. Cassie never made it to her dancing date with her soon-to-be ex, she was too busy being fucked, literally, all night long.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12