School Reunion

Story Info
Dana attends a school reunion.
1k words
3.67
30.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening and Dana was getting ready to attend a school reunion which was happening at her old high school. She was deciding which pair of lace knickers she was going to wear, a dark red or a light pink? She knew it would take ten minutes to drive to there so she quickly settled on the red pair. She put them on under her black tight mini skirt and grabbed her bag and hurried down the stairs. It was already seven o'clock and that was the time she needed to be there.

Dana arrived at the school hall five minutes late but that didn't stop Dana from applying more lip gloss to her already glossy plump lips. Her best friend Sara was already there sitting waiting for her at a table alongside four other old friends. She was happy to see them all but there was someone she was more excited about seeing.

Dana's heart quickened as soon as she saw his face. Her old history teacher Mr.Morley entered the room. He must be in his early fifties now. As well as old students having a reunion their teachers attended too. She always had a crush on Mr.Morley since she was younger. She loved the way his brown eyes looked her up and down as soon as she entered the class room, she could always smell his aftershave when he came over to her to help her with an answer to a question and lastly the way he always seemed to have a big lump down the crotch of his trousers.

Excitement built up inside her as Mr.Morley came over to say hello to his old students. Most of Dana's friends had a small crush on him but no one had actually felt like they had a connection with him like Dana did.

They all discussed what they had been up to in the past five years. His gaze kept catching Dana's and time flew by and laughs were exchanged and suddenly it was nine o'clock. Mr.Morley told everyone that he had to go back to his class room before heading off. Dana's eyes lit up and she explained to Sara that she had to go and speak to Mr.Morley one to one so she rushed off to find his class room.

Dana wound her way around the school and finally came to Mr.Morley's class room. She looked through the window pane in the door and knocked twice quietly. He looked up from his paperwork and beckoned her in. "Hey Sir, I thought maybe we could have a one to one session before I go? Seeing as I haven't seen you in so long" she asked as she slowly walked towards him whilst undoing her buttons on her white silk shirt.

"I have missed you Dana. But I think I need to teach you a lesson that I never taught you when you were my student."

He stood up from his desk and grabbed her by her long flowing blonde hair and kissed her wet lips.

Dana's whole body felt electric. This had never happened before and she was shocked to find it happening so fast. She loved every second of it and her nipples instantly started to harden. One of his hands wandered down to her cleavage which was heaving with every rapid breath she took. He ripped off her white lace bra and pushed her back onto his desk. She was now laying over the school paper work and didn't care, this was amazing.

He undid his trousers and pulled his boxers down. She knew her pussy was already soaking wet. Her kissed down her chest and played with her hard nipples. He bit down hard on one of them and she let out a yelp. He silenced her by covering her mouth with his big sweaty hand and with the other his hand found her pussy and he realised how wet she was. He turned her around and she fell face first onto the desk. Grabbing a large wooden ruler from the wall he hoisted up her skirt and smacked her soft arse. She screamed. "You need to be taught a lesson, Dana." Again a sharp sting went through her. He continued three more times and threw the ruler down.

Dana wanted to taste his cock after it had been in her pussy so she asked nicely "Sir please can I suck your huge cock?" Looking down at her he said "Seeing as you asked nicely" and grabbed her by her hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. She had longed to see what he tasted like and it was even better with her juices trickling down her mouth. He face fucked her and she gagged on him. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and he groaned with pleasure. He grew tired of her big mouth around his cock after a while so he pulled her up and turned her around.

She knew he was yearning to be inside her and suddenly his huge cock entered her pussy. She felt like she was on ecstasy.

His tie was suddenly around her neck and with every thrust he took she gasped for air. She was crying, but was it from pain or joy? He pounded into her and her pussy was starting to ache. He moaned and shouted "Yes!" He exploded inside her and let go of his tie and she fell forward. He pulled up his boxers and trousers whilst panting. Dana gathered herself together and picked her damp knickers up off the floor. She decided to put them in her bag along with her bra which was very much broken.

Mr.Morley buttoned up his shirt and said "Well done Dana. That will be all for today. If you need anymore lessons, you know where I am" she gave him a wicked grin and let herself out without saying a thing. She could feel her clit throbbing and a drop of his thick cum ran down the inside of her thigh. She raced to the toilet and cleaned herself up. Whilst reapplying more lip gloss and wiping the make up from her face she noticed the time, it was already ten o'clock.

Dana left her old school and headed home. She couldn't believe that she had finally had a taste of her old history teacher who she had fancied for years. She was content and knew when ever she needed to be taught another lesson she was always welcome in Mr.Morley's classroom.