School Reunion Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few rounds went by and by this time we had had a few more drinks and things were turning interesting. Sarah was now in a bra and skirt and Donna was in a bra and skirt, Michele was still clothed and I was without a shirt. The heat had been turned up on Michele I had dared her to kiss Sarah and she did not forfeit she leant in and kissed her deep and hard. Michele asked if Sarah was turned on she answered yes, Sarah then asked if Michele was turned on, she answered yes. Donna then jumped in and requested no more truths only dares. We all agreed and Donna dared Sarah to take a photo up skirt with Donna's phone, Sarah not wearing any panties backed out and removed her bra, she was now topless the tree of us just stared and Sarah's breasts, they are very white with very erect nipples. Sarah dared me to take a photo of her with my phone. I took the opportunity and snapped away.

Now I wanted to make a dare that Michele would back out off so that she would remove clothing, because I knew she had no panties on and Sarah's bra would not fit her. I dared Michele to kiss Donna; Donna backed out and removed her bra Michele also backed out removing her bra. In one move I had exposed both of there breast, my cock was twitching at the sight of all thee girls topless. Not to be out done Michele dared me to masturbate, I thought for a second, knowing that I might never get this chance again I pulled my cock out and started to pull right there and then before I could finish Michele said that is enough. I reluctantly sat back down; I was so close to spurting my seed out in the view of Michele, Donna and Sarah. It was now my turn I dared Sarah to finger her pussy for us to see, she did not back down and promptly lifted her skirt and started to finger her wet pussy while Michele, Donna and I looked on, I watched as Sarah really got into it, out of the corner of my eye I could see Michele playing rubbing her pussy, she had her had slid under the skirt and I was not able to see, Sarah continued to finger herself, she was letting out small moans and gasps as she was nearing completion, I watched on as she had now slid two fingers deep inside, Michele was also building steam. Donna and I watched on as both girls fingered themselves, to my surprise Donna was watching her sister too.

Sarah let out a scream as she completed her masturbation dare, she looked over to see Michele still going, Michele had her eyes shut at this stage while the three of us were fixated on her, Michele kept going harder and faster until her body shook and she let out a moan as she had an orgasm. Once she was done Sarah dared Michele to lick the pussy juices of Sarah's fingers, Michele did not need to be asked twice as she took Sarah's hand and gently guided it to her mouth were she seductively began sucking one finger the two, Michele did not take her eyes off me while she did this. Once done Michele dared me to suck the juice off her fingers, I looked at Sarah for a sign Sarah motioned towards Michele, I took this as a good thing and reached for Michele's hand, I moved her hand towards my mouth, I was in such anticipation of sucking the juice form her fingers as they drew closer I could smell the sweet muskiness of her pussy, my cock was twitching again in anticipation I slowly sucked her index finger, it felt so soft and smooth and the taste of her pussy danced around my mouth, I sucked slowly ensuring to savor the taste and feeling, I continued to suck until it was clean, then I slowly licked her middle finger, Michele let out a giggle as I licked it, my eyes were fixated on Michele's face as I sucked her fingers.

After this we were all very hot and bothered and we were really intoxicated by this point as we continued to drink shots of vodka, these two things together can be a deadly mix, intoxication and horniness this rings true in this situation. It was now my turn to dare, and before I could dare Donna dared me to eat her pussy out, I was not about to object to this request and again looked to Sarah who said, if you don't you loose the pants. At this Donna hiked up her skirt to expose a pussy that was shaved bare except for a small tuft of hair above that was neatly trimmed, I moved towards Donna and began to work my magic on her, she tasted similar to Michele although it was slightly sweeter, I licked her pussy lips and slowly moved my tongue in and out of her pussy, my fingers rubbing her clit as I did this, I was sucking away and looked up at Donna to see her staring down at me, I kept my eyes locked on hers as I licked her pussy, Donna guided my head to were she wanted it, I continued to lick and savor the moment. I continued to lick until Donna was gyrating her hips on my head and forcing me deeper and deeper she was breather rather heavy and little moans escaped her mouth, I kept going until she had an orgasm, I have never experienced this before but she came on my face, it was not a lot but it was enough to lightly coat my lips and mouth. I raised my head and reached for a tee shirt to wipe my mouth with before Sarah stooped me and kissed me deeply as she sucked the juices from my mouth and lips. Sarah then remarked that sisters taste good, at this both Michele and Donna blushed.

By this point the game was over and it was turning into an orgy, Sarah had removed her skirt and was now completely naked and Donna still had her skirt hiked up exposing everything, Sarah and Donna were sharing a kiss, Donna could probably taste her own juices Sarah's breathe. Michele was watching on as her sister and best friend were sharing a very intimate kiss, I too was watching my cock almost ripping my pants, I removed them and my cock sprung out through the flap in my boxer shorts, Michele then caught sight of my cock and now that the three of us were nude, or completely exposed Michele lifted her skirt to expose her pussy. Sarah then turned and kissed Michele swapping whatever fluids were left in her mouth, I watched on as they kissed, it was the most erotic thing I have seen, it turned even more so when Donna moved between Sarah's legs and begin to eat her out, her face was only inches away from Michele's pussy and I am sure that she could see it as she looked up. I was not sure what to do and where I should be so I continued to watch this lesbian orgy unfold before my eyes. Sarah and Michele continued to kiss and Donna was eating out Sarah.

Michele then laid down and demanded that Sarah eat her out, I was gob smacked watching these three woman talk so filthy to each other, the smell of sex quickly filled the air and my cock responded accordingly I started to masturbate at this site, it did not take long for me to be ready to cum, Michele then motioned for me to blow my load on her, I had waited for years to hear those words and moved over in a flash I stood over Michele and continued to pull my cock, my body was tight I was ready I gave one last pull and ropes of hot white goo spilled out over Michele some even hitting Sarah in the face and forehead, ropes continued to spill out over Michele spraying her tits and belly and lastly falling as globes on her face, Michele hungrily consumed everything she could, scraping it from her body and sucking it down, Sarah then had an orgasm from Donna and this put Michele over the top and she let out a moan as she had an orgasm as well.

Donna then insisted that it was her turn to be eaten out, Sarah moved towards her when Donna stopped her, Donna then said that her ultimate fantasy from earlier was that Michele and her fuck each other, all eyes were now on Michele. Michele amazed us all and told us that she also felt this desire but was scared to say anything, Michele then moved to her sister's pussy and started to eat her out. Donna then turned to a 69 position and began to suck her sisters pussy, Sarah and I watched on in wonderment as this taboo fantasy was unfolding before our eyes, Sarah was fingering her pussy , she motioned towards me but my cock was not ready fro round two at this point. Sarah looked rather disappointed, before she ducked off to our room and came back with her 'P-Diddy' this was her nickname for her pink dildo. Sarah began to fuck her self with the toy, I did not know were to look, I settled on watching the sisters in a 69.

All three girls Michele, Donna and Sarah all had orgasms at once I guess it was a chain effect one causing an other which caused and other. All three then collapsed on the ground in a heap a lot of heavy breathing as they all recovered. I took this time to recover too, it took longer then normal, but I had been drinking so I guess that slows recovery. Within a few minutes the girls were ready again, Sarah wanted to join them so they made a daisy chain, Sarah was eating Michele and Michele was eating Donna and Donna was eating Sarah. I watched as these three hotties were indulging in acts that I could only dream of seeing on the internet let alone in my house. Within minutes all three were exploding again over each other, and resting again.

By the time they recovered I was ready too. I asked how I could fit in and Donna promptly replied that this was for my viewing pleasure only, maybe another time I could join in. I was slightly hurt but excited to see things happening. Donna then passed a phone and said I could take photos if I want, only if I never show them to anyone ever. I agreed and snapped away at them as they fucked in all sought of positions, each girl licking the other girls. Donna had grabbed P-Diddy and was fucking Michele with it then sucking it clean and Sarah was fucking Donna with it. I was desperate to join but didn't I snapped pictures and masturbated. The excitement ended after a few hours as the girls collapsed out of exhaustion. I too was tied we all slept on the floor completely in the nude.

The next morning I woke up and looked around all three girls were still asleep naked, I woke each of them with a nudge, they woke and looked around in amazement knowing that it was not a dream, the room smelled of sex and pussy. We started to clean up gather all of the cloths and cleaning the bottles of vodka and the glasses. Once the place was slightly tided up we got dressed, I made four coffees and brought them in to the girls who were sitting there discussing what each remembered, they asked me who was the best to fuck and I reminded them that I was barred until later, all three then remembered and apologized. I told them that I enjoyed watching them.

Michele and Donna were leaving and we all swore to keep it between us, as they were leaving I leant in to kiss Michele, Michele kissed me deeply and grabbed my crotch and whispered to me that she is looking forward to fucking that cock. Donna also leant in and kissed me goodbye, she also whispered to me that because I was such a good boy last night that next time I can fuck her ANY way that I want. My mind instantly wandered to spreading her tight ass checks and filling her anus with my cock.

Once they were gone, Sarah moved towards me and kissed me, she asked if I enjoyed my self, to which I replied not as much as you I can see looking around the room at the mess that remained. Sarah then said that girls are good but she needs a cock she dropped to her knees and removed it from my pants she started to suck it, we then moved to the lounge I hiked her skirt and fucked her deep and hard, I was going for it relieving the pressure that I had from the images I had. I fucked her hard slamming my cock deep inside, my balls slapped against her ass nothing was said it was raw carnage. I filled her pussy with rope after rope of thick cum.

12