School Secretary Tastes Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, to her surprise, it slipped in gently. To her horror, she was getting wet from this. His big cock slipped all the way in and stretched her, making her gasp. Oh god, she didn't want this. His hands were on her hips and he was fucking her with gusto. She just wanted this to be over.

"Oh you feel great Miss. Debbie", said the fat man and kept pounding her. She clenched her teeth and braced herself against the desk and let it happen. His big stomach kept driving into her and bouncing when he slammed into her. After a minute, she was ashamed that it even started feeling kind of hot and she hated herself for it. Within minutes, he came deep in her pussy without a warning. As soon as he slipped out, Debbie pulled her panties up and straightened her skirt. Not wanting a conversation, she packed her purse up and said "Now, you better go on home to your wife."

Within two weeks, she had become a teacher.

Everything changed. Despite the sour note on which she arrived to the job, she was ecstatic about being a teacher. She wouldn't begin her own classes until the next semester, but there was plenty of preparation and substitute work. Her classroom needed to be decorated, her syllabus needed to be drafted, and she needed to brush up on the actual courses. She worked long days and lost herself in the details.

Mr. Combs checked on her daily and every time he paid her a visit, she wasn't sure if he was going to be inappropriate. For the most part, he wasn't. But then once a week he'd find her all alone late at night and run his fat hands over her body. She had compromised herself for the job, and she couldn't abruptly halt his advances now. There'd be friction. He was petty and people would notice the friction and wonder. She didn't want to draw attention to herself.

She'd pull her panties down each time and let him fuck her from behind. It was absolutely humiliating and Debbie hated herself for it, but at least she didn't have to look him in the face. While fucking her, he'd ask her if she liked it, if it felt good. She would always reply with a disinterested yes, and was glad he couldn't see her facial expression. She wanted to avoid trouble more than anything. Over time, she figured she'd make herself available less and less until one day she'd tell him to stop. She couldn't be too assertive just yet.

Today, after he orgasmed and zipped himself up, he told her she had to take over weekend detention starting this coming Saturday. Debbie was livid. No one at the school wanted the weekend detention program to begin with - it didn't do the job. It wasn't constructive- students didn't respond well to being disciplined like that, but the program was Mr. Combs' stupid pet project. After he left, she sat down at her teacher's desk and buried her head in her hands.

Mid-week, she ran into Babs again. "Miss. Debbie, I'm so happy that you got the teacher position, I can't tell you enough." Debbie smiled and thanked her for the kind words. Babs looked around and then quietly added "I couldn't believe what Mr. Combs said at the hearing." Debbie cringed and quickly replied, "I know, it was surprising to see a secretary elevated to a teacher but I took all the training." Babs shook her head and said "No, I mean, everyone was for it. Mr. Combs adamantly refused to believe you could do the job."

"What?!"

Babette explained, "I know, we couldn't believe some of the stuff he said. He was the only person on the panel opposed to the idea. I don't know what you did to tick him off, but I'd watch out for him." She then left, clutching a stack of folders. If Debbie was livid earlier, she was frothing in anger now. She marched over to Mr. Combs' office and not finding him there grunted in rage. Everyone at the office froze and watched her in morbid fascination. She went home early and cried herself to sleep. She had misjudged him completely. He was far more dangerous than she thought possible.

The next morning, Mr. Combs was about to pull into his reserved spot when he realized Debbie's car was in it. She was waiting for him. Walking up to his truck she yelled, "How could you do this?" He rolled his window down and said "Now, calm down and lets talk about it." Debbie couldn't be mollified. Shit, she must've figured out how that meeting went, he thought.

With her voice raised she tore into him, "You son of a bitch, you made me think you were on my side when you were the one holding me back the entire time."

His face turned dark and he barked at her. "Now you listen to me, you little hussy. You're not ready for this kind of work. There's a lot more to teaching than you think. I was protecting you, making sure you were ready so you didn't embarrass yourself and fail." Debbie was stunned. It's possible he actually believed what he was saying. She refused to accept it and countered, "How could you say that after all I've been through?"

He looked around and quietly said, "You pulled your panties down for me and invited me to give you the teacher position. I gave it to you." She was stunned. That's not how it happened at all.

"Did you think it wouldn't be suspicious if no one opposed your promotion? I had to look like a dissenter." Debbie quieted down, confused in thought. Mr. Combs parked in a nearby spot and walked toward her. "Now things aren't always as they seem, all right? I understand you're upset, but starting tomorrow I want you to observe proper decorum. I'm the acting superintendent, goddamn it. People will talk if you're this insolent. Do you want to lose your job before starting to teach?"

She didn't want to lose it.

Just as he hinted, the next day he came to her classroom and locked the door behind him. She was sitting at her teacher's desk, collating stacks of handouts. She wore pants and sneakers. He simply walked over to her chair, unzipped himself and pulled his cock out. It was already hard and he held it inches from her face.

He sounded pissed. "So you wanted to make a scene, did you? Get on your knees Debbie."

She just looked at him in disbelief. Why would she do that? She was spent. There was nothing she could gain from it anymore, or apparently ever could have.

He urged her, "C'mon now, don't make me wait." She shook her head and replied with fire in her voice, "You bastard, you never did anything for me. You just took advantage of my position while I didn't know any better." She sounded like she meant it and in a steel voice told him, "This stops now."

His facial expresion never changed. He didn't take her seriously at all, replying with a single short sentence. "You're only a probationary teacher."

That short sentence was a veiled threat, but a clear one that made her blood chill. He couldn't deny her the opportunity to try, but he could make sure she didn't keep the job. "Get on your knees Debbie", he repeated.

She was completely cornered. Her ethics were compromised and despite explaining it to everyone, it would look like she took deliberate shortcuts to advance her career. All she could do is hope he'd keep it quiet and put up with him until this nightmare was over and she was confirmed as a permanent teacher. Very reluctantly, she got down on her knees and waited unenthusiastically. She wanted to discourage him by her demeanor. He held his cock at the base and said "C'mon Debbie, suck it."

She didn't move. She pretended like he wasn't there and her eyes fixed to an imaginary point a mile away. She couldn't look more uninterested if she tried.

Mr. Combs flushed with anger and growled at her. "Oh, you're gonna be like that?" Before she thought to compose a reply, he grabbed her by the hair with one hand and pressed his fat cock hard against her lips. She kept them closed, so he forced himself into her mouth. He tugged on her hair and her lips reluctantly parted due to a stifled yelp. His fat meat slipped over her tongue, stopping at her parted teeth. He stuck it in a few inches, let go of his cock and then slapped her with his other hand.

She was shocked. No one slapped her since she was 11. Before a single thought formed in her head, he stuck his cock back in her mouth and started fucking it. Finally showing what he really thought of her, he said "That's more like it, you little whore." He was a thick man, and he was hitting the back of her throat with no effort. He pulled out of her mouth and still holding her by the hair, slapped her cheek with his dick. She wanted to die from the humiliation. There was nothing she could do short of committing career suicide to make this stop. She still had bills, a mortgage, a car payment.

She wanted this over as quickly as possible, so she decided to do the best job she could. Emptying her head of all thoughts, she replaced his hand with hers, lifted his cock up high and then licked the underside nice and slow. Surprised by her sudden willingness, he let go of her hair. She ran her warm tongue all the way up and down his shaft, from his balls to his head and made him moan. "Oh god, that's it, suck it Debbie." It felt like teasing for him, but she was more business-like about it. She was just lubricating it. She replaced her tongue with her lips, still running them back and forth under his cock.

He moaned. Figuring she got a good momentum going, she slipped half of his big cock deep in her mouth and started sucking it, twisting her head side to side as she moved back and forth. She wanted to make him cum quick.

"Damn, Miss. Debbie, that's good" he muttered and closed his eyes.

She stroked his cock opposite of her mouth's movements. After a few minutes, she sucked it deeper. He grunted in pleasure. Then, she took it all the way in. It stretched her, but his cock managed to compress and fit deep in her throat. She could control her gag reflex for short periods. He groaned, and after a few deep sucks came in her mouth without a warning. Luckily, she had just barely pulled it out of her throat or she would have choked and gagged. She spit his cum out and and then got up, wiping her lips with her sleeve. His cum ran down her shirt. Mr. Combs zipped up and left her with a parting shot.

"Maybe you'll watch your attitude from now on."

She couldn't stop herself from reacting. Angry beyond control, she yelled "get out!", and pointed at the door indignantly. After he left, she sat down at her desk, burying herself in her hands. He was punishing her for confronting him. He wanted to degrade her. It felt like her life was spinning out of control. More she tried to shape things, more she got shaped by them. She just wanted to teach, to feel that respect of being looked up to. At home that night she drank three snifters of Grand Marnier in her bed. She felt so helpless. These days, the bottle was dangerously close to her.

She had to get up early next morning. It was a Saturday and she was supposed to babysit delinquents at detention. She rolled her eyes at the thought. Supervising detention wasn't much work, but not very pleasant with a hangover. She put on jeans and a sweater and headed out.

The school was completely empty, except for a custodian who opened and closed the building. Rest of his time, he hid somewhere and probably slept on the clock. Handful of students trickled into the classroom by 8, and she ignored them, focusing on her crossword. All she had to do was check their names against a roster at some point and make sure they were quiet. Halfway through her puzzle, she looked up and was surprised to see Clayton there. "Clay, what are you doing here?" she wondered out-loud.

He was embarrassed and explained that he got into a fight. Nothing big, just a shoving match that was unfortunately witnessed by a coach. He'd been given three weeks of detention.

She wondered if she could make it into six.

Next Saturday, fighting herself the entire morning, she took the trouble of dressing up sexy. She was hoping Clay would recognize the white and black checkered skirt she flashed him in at her place. Seeing him in detention was a nice distraction, especially in a detention that she oversaw. The magnetic draw to him made her forget all about her real problems. He was handsome and smart and there was that loose promise of a strange and forbidden understanding between them. By 9:30, she got up and every five minutes whispered in ear of each student, releasing them early one by one. "You're a good kid, I'm sure you've learned your lesson. Why don't you go home and don't tell anyone. I'll put you down for the whole day of being in detention."

That is, she whispered that to everyone but Clayton. She wanted him alone to herself. Soon, he had to ask. "Miss. Debbie, how come everyone else got to leave?"

"Why, you don't like spending time with me?" she laughed.

"No, that's not what I meant at all, I mean, ..."

She interrupted him with a stifled laugh, "I'm just teasing you Clay." She was flirty and girly today. She got up from her chair, and sat on her desk facing him. "Well, they were good boys so I let them go. You, on the other hand, are a bad boy. You should stay here in detention with me." She smiled at him and crossed her legs.

Only thing he could do was laugh it up and confess that yeah, he didn't deserve to go home. She let him read his book for awhile, and then started pacing around the classroom. She walked up behind him, and put her hands on his shoulders. Desks were separate from chairs and he was slouching away from his desk. "What are you reading Clay?", she wondered. He explained and paused when she started rubbing his shoulders and neck. "You feel really stiff", she observed.

He leaned back and thanked her, "That feels so great Miss. Debbie." She leaned in closer and pressed her bosom against his back. She could hear him breathe out and suddenly felt the urge to see his crotch. His jacket was in the way, the one she bought for him, so she ran one hand down his chest to straighten it. He didn't react, or try to stop her. He just closed his eyes and breathed. He could smell her perfume and it looked like his dick was straining against his pants.

"Can I ask you something Miss. Debbie?"

She felt he was going to ask her something to bridge the gap between them. Her heart was beating fast in anticipation. Softly she said, "Sure, of course", inviting him to continue. He was mature, she was sure he could start a conversation inviting her to a next step. Toward what though?

"Would it be all right if I also went home early from detention?"

She froze in place. Is that all he cared about? Didn't he want to see her, didn't he enjoy watching her outfits, didn't he like her breasts pressing against his back? It angered her. Every man she dealt with was just a selfish prick, only interested in what they wanted. Why did she shave her legs over the weekend? Why did she wear this whorish outfit again? She took away her breasts and decided he didn't deserve them.

With subdued anger she replied, "No Clay, that'd be completely inappropriate." Her tone and demeanor sounded like her developing disgust with the world. "You need to stay here until you've learned your lesson and learned how to behave. You obviously haven't yet, and you've forced me to recommend your detention be extended." She was so disappointed at his disinterest.

His hopes of seeing a sunny morning gone, he protested, "But that's not fair, I didn't even do anything, I was pushed first. It's just the coach only saw me do it." She was disgusted with him and angry at herself for expecting anything else from a young man. "No, that's the last of that Clay. You need to learn your lesson." She walked away and focused on her crossword puzzle. Rest of the day went without conversation.

That night, she was playing with her pussy in bed and imagining a different version of the day. In her fantasy, she told him no and then punished him for asking. She sat on his desk, spread her legs and he ate her pussy while she egged him on. She ran her fingers through his hair and guided his tongue to her clit. When he tried to quit, she slapped him. He had made her angry, and now she wanted to take her anger out on him. Or anyone. But him especially, because he was right within her clutches. She was going to make his Saturdays very unpleasant.

Over the next few detentions, she made him copy sentences and again dismissed others before their time. She could tell Clayton was getting resentful and angry over the treatment, but he didn't want to triple his detention so he quietly obeyed. On the fifth weekend of detention, he kept spacing out and staring at the window. It was a beautiful day and he must have been thinking about being outdoors instead of being stuck there. She too was pissed that Mr. Combs made her supervise detention and thus they were both suffering. Noticing his distraction, she walked toward his desk and snapped her fingers at him. "Clay, pay attention to your work."

He put up with so much over the weeks and now that set him off. He impulsively stood up and took a step toward her, "Miss. Debbie, why are you picking on me? I didn't do anything to deserve this." They were a foot apart, and she stammered "Why?" "Why...?" She just wanted to grab him and shake his neck until he saw reason. It was a genuine confrontation that almost turned physical and her adrenaline was pumping. She started saying, "Because..." and then without thinking, she reached over and grabbed his cheeks with her hands and kissed him. She pressed her big breasts and crotch into him and kissed him passionately.

In that moment she felt absolute terror. She was pressing her lips against his, pressing her body against his, and she didn't know how he was going to react. She didn't even know why she was doing it.

But then, he kissed her back and hugged her. Their tongues danced, and relieved, her hands started wandering. She moaned between kissing him and hissed rest of her sentence, "because you're a bad boy Clay and you need to be punished." All things considered, he was acting very shy so she guided his hands to her breasts. He enjoyed them very much. She could tell he was too shy to say anything, but the way his hands were exploring and learning her breasts revealed nothing but enthusiasm.

Her hand drifted down to his crotch and fondled him through his pants. "What's this?" she asked and started rubbing it slowly up and down. "Nothing", he replied, being painfully shy. His cock was hard and he was enjoying being touched. It felt great to kiss him, he was so innocent and sweet, but she had to put a stop to this. This spontaneous event was quickly turning into real trouble, and detention was almost over. She broke the kiss off and suggested they both get back to work. He looked very confused and short-changed, but sat down and finished his sentences.

Next Saturday, his last detention, they both eyeballed other students nervously, each wishing others were gone. Today, both of them behaved very guardedly. One by one, other students got released early by Debbie until it was just down to the two of them. Clay looked like he wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut and just waited. Debbie also played coy. She didn't know what was going on here or how she let things progress to this state. Her heart started beating faster and faster, and she wanted to say something. Anything. Words wouldn't come to her mind. Finally, an earlier line came to her and its familiarity didn't sound so scary. She blurted it out.

"Clay, would you mind helping me go pick up a bunch of records? It's off-campus."

He turned red and nodded, muttering "Uh, yeah sure, of course Miss. Debbie." Quietly, they packed up their things and walked to her car. She started it and drove him to her trailer home. Her daughter was with her ex-husband this weekend so they'd have privacy there. This was so dangerous. What the hell was she doing? She felt crazy but incredibly turned on thinking about having her way with him. Between traffic lights, she reached over and fondled his crotch through his pants. He got hard as a rock in seconds. Within ten minutes, they pulled up to her home and walked to the front door without saying a word. She unlocked the door, grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom. Her heart was beating so fast and she felt a shortness of breath.