School Secretary Tastes Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
332 Followers

She closed the door behind her and pushed him against her bed. He fell down into the soft mattress and then she hesitated. She didn't know what her next move was- this was all wild and crazy. Insane, really, out of control. She could get into a lot of trouble if anyone found out. She turned around, opened the door and walked to the kitchen where she fixed herself a drink. She felt like she needed to steady her nerve. Within a minute, she slammed down a Manhattan and then thought about her next step. She remembered the rope in her drawer, picked it up and cut it into two pieces.

Walking back to the bedroom, she called out to him. "Clay, you've been a bad boy." He replied playfully, "Was I Miss. Debbie?" She nodded and continued, "I know you've been peeking up my skirt." She was walking slowly toward the bed, with the rope slack in her left hand.

"I'm sorry Miss. Debbie, I just couldn't help it." He was breathing hard and was touching himself through his pants. "Now, that's not nice Clay. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." He sighed a playful "uh huh."

She straddled him and kissed him again, letting her breasts drag over his chest. She unbuttoned her blouse and unclipped her bra from the front, releasing them. His hands started exploring and she closed her eyes while they kissed. Her nylon panties were grinding against his crotch and making her more excited. Front of his jeans were getting wet and his soft hands felt great on her nipples.

She broke off the kiss and motioned for him to rise; once he was upright, she took his shirt off and then guided his hands directly to her breasts, cupping them. She almost didn't believe this was really happening. He was skinny but very handsome, with a smooth chest and athletic musculature. By contrast, she was a little plump and hadn't felt a hard body in ages. In this upright position his cock pressed harder against her panties and it was driving her crazy. She massaged his hands in circles around her big breasts and gave him a nice slow lapdance matching the motion. He was liking this.

Still cupping his hands, she guided them apart and behind him, and then started tying him up. He protested for a moment, but she calmed him, hissing into his ear "You know why I'm doing this, right? It's because you've been peeking under my skirt hoping to see my pussy." She finished with his hands, and got up to tie his feet together. It was a thick rope, smooth woven hemp, and she ran multiple coils around his ankles and tied a knot. Finishing, she looked up and was staring at his crotch. Impulsively, she ran both of her hands up to it, unzipped his pants and undid his belt. Then she pulled them down along with his underwear.

His cock was just the right size. It was average, hard and spewing lots of precum. He wasn't very hairy and that made her snap out of her fantasy world and remember he was young. She touched it and started stroking it slowly and gently. It was so soft, yet hard and getting harder. She was surprised to realize that boys trimmed their pubes these days. She straddled him again, with her panties almost touching it. She was still unsure of herself and worried that if her pussy lips touched his bare cock through her nylon panties, she'd get carried away. It still wasn't too late to back out. She stroked his cock up and down slowly, once or twice putting the weight of her pussy on it. After a minute, she let go of it and then she wasn't sure what to do next.

Standing up, she slipped her shoes off, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties off. His eyes were hungry. She gently straddled his chest and kissed him again, whispering in his lips "So you wanted to see my pussy, huh?" He nodded. "Well I'll show you my pussy then." She leaned back and pulled the front of her skirt up so he could see. Her blouse was kept spread apart by her sagging breasts. He moaned "Oh god" and just like that, she knew he was enjoying this very much. "Don't you want to eat my pussy Clay?" she asked, sounding like a hussy.

Her pussy was shaved smooth. She may not be young anymore and her body was turning plump, but her pussy lips were tight and drawn taught, just like in her earlier years. Slowly, she raised her knees one by one and crawled closer to his mouth until her pussy lips were almost touching his. He didn't know quite what to do yet, but felt he should kiss her there, so he craned his neck toward her. She asked him again, "Don't you want to eat my pussy? Say it."

He simply repeated. "I want to eat your pussy." He was clearly embarrassed having to say something like that. His voice was cracking up and he was clearly nervous. She enjoyed his discomfort very much and demanded, "No, say please." He obeyed and repeated himself, "Miss Debbie, can I please eat your pussy?"

She nodded and moved closer to him, offering him her pussy lips. He started kissing them like a mouth, and she had to correct him. "Stick your tongue out." He complied. She moaned, and guided her clit onto his tongue. "That feels best. Run your tongue slowly up and down it." He did. He didn't grasp where exactly her clitoris was, so she had to guide him back to it every few minutes. She'd run her hands through his hair to adjust him, or shift her weight so he was licking where it mattered. "Now suck on it gently and move your lips up and down", she commanded.

He did the best he could. It was obvious he was inexperienced, and that turned this dirty tryst into a chore. Still, she was thrilled. This was so horribly risky but she was enjoying its inappropriate nature. She decided to take more charge of his tongue, so she told him to alternate between licking and sucking it. While he did that, she started fucking his mouth. Her knees were dug into her pillows, and her bare feet rested over his shoulders. Her hips were bucking slowly and she was grabbing his hair to guide him. He was inexperienced, but he listened well. Debbie closed her eyes and focused on the pleasure. Thought of fucking her student's face made her feel hornier, and she started bucking faster. She whispered encouragements to him, "That's right. Lick my pussy just like that. Oh, that's good." She meant it.

He was a natural at eating pussy. With some practice, he could get better, she thought. It felt intoxicating to have him tied up, at her disposal, using him however she wanted to. It was a powerful feeling and it was making her so wet. She had been imagining this the entire semester and pretending it wasn't going to happen. His licking and sucking noises were sounding wetter and sloppier by the minute. It was turning her on to humiliate him like this, all tied up and having his face fucked. She wanted to make sure he understood this wasn't a conquest for him, but a privilege.

Her assertiveness came out and she started making porny faces while she fucked his tongue. "See what happens when you peek up a skirt, you little pervert?" He moaned a yes while he licked her clit up and down. Remembering the last time she was so horribly degraded, she said "Maybe you'll watch your attitude from now on." She was angry at Mr. Combs and took it out on Clay. He nodded a yes. She started fucking his tongue faster and faster and moaning loudly. He was having problems keeping up with her rhythm. "You're not gonna tell anyone about this, are you?" she whispered huskily. He shook his head lightly. "No, of course you won't. That's a good boy."

He had to take increasingly longer breaks to breathe but she didn't care. She was taking him at her own pace and getting closer to an orgasm. He was getting turned on by her moaning and got more enthusiastic in licking and sucking her clit. She couldn't put her orgasm off any further so she held her breath and grabbed his hair with both hands, yelling, "I'm going to cum all over your face Claaaaaay."

As soon as she said it, she started orgasming hard and bucking all over his face. She stopped moving rhythmically, and jerked her pussy fast in final moments of her orgasm. It felt so great. After months of fantasizing being in control of this young man, she was doing it. It was a major discharge of endorphins and whatever demons ran through her head. Her final action was to rub her wet pussy juices all over his mouth and nose. She smiled and laughed a bit and in a post-orgasmic bliss complimented him, "You're a good pussy-eater Clay. That's just what I needed."

She slid off of him and noticed he was still hard. He was breathing hard and squirming to get out of his restraints. She jacked him off for a minute but then her post-orgasmic bliss wore off and she realized they had to go back soon, so she let go of it, put her shoes and panties back on, then finally untied him.

While she straightened her hair in the mirror, he took the hint and pulled his pants up. Looking away, she asked him "Are you ready? We should get back before someone notices." Without even offering to let him use the bathroom to wash his face, she rushed him back to the car. She was intentionally trying to both remind him of his place, and give him a major case of blueballs. It was working. He said nothing on the ride back and after he washed up in the school bathroom, she made him stay until end of detention. It was his last detention.

The next week went by unremarkably. She didn't regret what happened, but she was horrified at how risky and inappropriate it was and how much she liked it. It was a recipe for disaster. She had to put a stop to this.

Luckily, his detention was over and she still had him reassigned to another department. All of her teaching ducks were in a row, and she was ready for the next semester. But, she was busy, having to concurrently take care of her old job duties. There was a budget item that she took particular notice of. It was a complete waste of money for a questionable return and she couldn't find anyone to explain why it was even being considered for the next fiscal year. Few months ago she signed the check for it, but didn't fully resolve where it went. Puzzled, she stole a stack of papers and brought them home to study them more. None of the papers were supposed to leave the actuary's office.

In her bed, with a snifter of Cognac and a laptop pulling up public records, she finally figured out why the school district was throwing away $30,000. The money was committed to a pet project of Mr. Combs' wife, who was a local church treasurer. Debbie stood up on her bed and screamed, "SON OF A BITCH!" without realizing how late it was. There was a knock on her door; her daughter opened it and asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

Debbie explained she'd just figured out some boring budget thing, and that was the end of that conversation. But, dear lord, was this twisted. You couldn't have a clearer case of nepotism written in words if you tried. However, she wondered how to handle this situation. No way was she going to ignore it, but she did worry about how to approach it. It'd be a clear confrontation with Mr. Combs.

The next day, wearing one of her more conservative outfits, she went up to see Babs. As usual, she was received warmly with a cheerful "What brings you here Deb?"

Debbie looked around to make sure they were alone and told her everything about the budget and the favoritism she uncovered in it. Babs sat quietly for a moment and then asked, "You didn't tell anyone else about this, did you?" Debbie could trust her completely, so she told her the truth. No, aside from her daughter making a frowny face, no one else knew.

"Debbie, you've known me for a long time now. Right now, you're in many crosshairs, and I'm not. In fact, everyone thinks I'm a week away from retirement. They've been thinking that for the entire last decade. Anyhow, I think it'd be best if I handled this so you're not connected to it. You know I take care of things."

Debbie hugged her. She couldn't believe that there was a sweet old lady who watched over her, and a silver bullet that could bring her personal nightmare down in one step. "Babs, I... thank you. You have no idea what a relief it is to me that you're handling this." She hugged her, handed over the original documents and went back to work.

A day later, she was in her classroom crafting notes, wearing a cute flowery summer dress. She was humming a happy tune. The door opened loudly, but being so distracted, she ignored it completely. All of a sudden, she felt a burning sensation on her left cheek and she found herself on the floor.

"You stupid bitch, you went digging through my records!"

Mr. Combs had walked up to her while she was distracted, and slapped her out of her seat.

She grabbed her cheek and exploded from the cheap linoleum floor, "You fucking asshole! You've been stealing money from this district, and you have the nerve to come to me and hit me? What kind of a man are you?"

He was angry and dangerously physical. He was rough with her sometimes during sex, like the last time he fucked her face, but never hit her before. How'd he find out? Was he being investigated? He shocked her by laughing.

"Did you really think I wasn't going to find out in time?" He threw a thin stack of stapled papers at her. Alarmed, she read it and to her horror, it was a termination letter. With a rising feeling of dread, she realized she was going to be fired for fund mismanagement. Her signature was both on the attached budget proposal and the copy of a $30,000 check.

It was all over. Because she hadn't made the first move, no one would believe her over him. He'd been cunning enough to take the first strike. She now knew Babs betrayed her, telling him everything. Her job was lost, her career in ruins. After this, no one would hire her in any position of authority. She had hoped against reality and lost, kicked to the curb. She was a nobody, a nothing. Just another uneducated single mother living in a trailer park. Putting the papers down, she sobbed inconsolably at its implications.

She had nothing to hold back anymore. She grabbed her ceramic pen holder from the desk and threw it at him, hitting him in the gut. Watching it break in two, she yelled, "Fuck you, you piece of fat shit."

He slapped her with his other hand. Debbie cried harder and protected her face as best as she could. She was gripped in fear worrying about further reprisal. All of a sudden, she felt her hair and face getting wet and when she looked up, she saw he was pissing on her. "Please stop", she begged him and covered up best she could with her hands, but he grabbed them and forced them apart, exposing her unprotected face.

"You stupid cunt," he leered, "you think I don't run this place?" He kept pissing on her while she cried and she tried to look away. He aimed without his hands and it was getting all over her and the floor, and all she could do was cry. She was breaking down emotionally, sobbing uncontrollably. He finished, and she too was finished. What he just did to her had an edge of finite. Jobless, her cheeks burning, covered in piss, she felt like a white trailer trash whore. She'd never been this low.

But then, he reached down and grabbed her by the hair, pulling until she rose with it just like last time. She was guided to get up to her knees, and then he stuck his flaccid cock in her mouth. For a moment she thought about biting it off, but then she wondered why was he was doing this? Everything he'd done today was him burning all bridges with her, so why was he expecting sex? Did that mean it wasn't all over for her? She was a crying mess and in complete disbelief at what was happening that she didn't resist him.

He grabbed her hair harder and sneered at her. "You shut your fucking mouth if you want to keep your job." His cock was getting harder and he was shutting her mouth up for her. Her makeup ran down her face and was blinding her. As humiliated as she now was, she felt there was a way to salvage her situation. He was hinting that she still had a job. He must not have turned in any termination paperwork, and that put some urgency in her thinking. She pulled her tits out of her dress and started moaning. She could still change his mind.

He watched in surprise as she enthusiastically sucked his cock, even with her hair pulled so hard. He reached down and played with her big breasts while she sucked, and he only lasted minutes. This time, he came while deep in her throat and she was caught unprepared. Cum ran down her nose and she coughed and gagged. Rest of it ran out of her mouth and spilled all over her flowery summer dress. She'd hoped that this was enough for him to give her another chance.

After he came, he looked like he was sorry for being rough. He helped her clean up by giving her his handkerchief and told her to destroy the paperwork. Just before he left, he threatened her again. "Don't you ever pry around my wife again." So that was it. What set him off was the threat of his wife finding out about their affair. Debbie filed this information for later. She went home and showered for an hour.

She took an entire week off from work, claiming she was sick.

She spent that time in bed, miserable and depressed. At least it seemed that she got to keep her job and she was grateful for that. The two times she forced a confrontation, he reacted very badly, pretty-much raping her mouth and she wanted to avoid that. She realized that her behavior produced no discernible outcome one way or the other. The fat principal just did what he wanted. First day back at work she dreaded seeing him, but he was very polite. He told her he was glad she felt better. She wanted to be actually sick just to spite him. Rest of the week went smoothly and she was happy for it.

But then on Friday he cornered her again in her new classroom. He seemed calm and just horny, so she sighed in conflicted relief that he didn't seem particularly angry. He demanded that she lay down on her desk with her head hanging off, so she did it. While her throat was being fucked, she started thinking about all the wrong choices she picked leading up to this. The classroom was upside down, and a big thick cock was sliding in and out of her mouth, stretching her. While he did it, Mr. Combs reached over and played with her pussy, for the first time ever. She was disgusted at herself because it was making her wet, and she was getting close to an orgasm. His cock was going in deeper and deeper and she couldn't breathe, and lack of oxygen was making her touched pussy feel better.

He went too deep, and she choked up and frantically struggled to pull his cock out of her throat. Once it was out, she leaned over and coughed beside her desk. She was beyond shocked to feel his lips on her neck. He kissed her and whispered "It's okay baby, I'll be more gentle."

She was completely confused, frozen. First he was causing her great distress and discomfort, and then all of a sudden, he was being nice to her. She didn't know why she did it, but she stood up and guided him to lay down on the floor. She kneeled next to him, put her hands around his hips, and then slipped her mouth over his hard cock, sliding her lips all the way down to his balls. He moaned, and she kept fucking his cock slowly with her throat.

Up and down, up and down, deep and deeper. He was playing with her pussy now, fingering her and rubbing her clit, and in turn she was sucking his cock faster and deeper. Finally, he grabbed her tits hard and warned her that he was going to cum. He'd never done that before either. She moaned loudly and swallowed all his sperm.

That evening, she fixed herself a Bloody Mary and stared at herself in the mirror. She didn't like what she was seeing. She felt worthless.

It had been a couple of months since she'd seen Clay, but now he was in detention again. It surprised her. She thought that her horribly inappropriate fling was done and off her radar. "Clay, what did you do this time?" she asked him. He had no good answer. She spent an hour pretending to work on her crossword puzzle, and then walked up to him, whispering in his ear. With excitement in her voice she asked, "You just wanted to see me, didn't you?"

away443
away443
332 Followers