School Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

By now, some of the girls had become bolder. Two girls, Holly and Megan, had gotten out of their seats and walked to the front of the classroom so they could get and up close view of the action. They were standing up on either side of Jason as he drove his cock in and out of Kara, and both of the girls were masturbating as they watched.

"Jesus, Jason. It's so hot watching your penis inside her," Holly, a short, cute redhead with long hair and a freckled face commented, rubbing her well trimmed red-haired bush with one hand while supporting her body by placing her other hand on the table. Completely nude, all of her classmates could watch her breasts jiggle as she frigged herself off standing up.

"And it feels fucking great, too," Kara grunted, still bent over the same table Holly was supporting herself on. "Your pussy is what feels great!" Jason exclaimed, licking his lips and pistoning his penis into Kara's tight opening.

"Yea, work that shit good, Jason," Megan yelled, squatting slightly on the other side of Jason and Kara so that she could get at her cunt with her fingers. She was spreading her pussy open with one hand, and masturbating it with the other. Megan was a skinny blonde girl—a cheerleader, in fact—with long legs, small firm breasts, and a tight, hard ass. She had left her top on, but hiked her skirt up into it, and stood before her peers naked from the waste down. As she massaged her pussy her shoulder length blonde hair shook and swayed.

By now Jared had reached a desperate place. Julie was still lying limply on the table, but Jared was now raging in and out of her. Julie's breasts shook and her usually finely groomed hair flopped about in a moppy mess, while Jared fiercely fucked her. With a final fury of rapid thrusts Jared blurted, "Fuck yeah, Julie!" and came into her, pumping away with his eyes slammed shut and his balls emptying themselves. While Julie remained only semi-aware of what was happening to her, many of the other girls looking on did not.

Watching Jared come into Julie's cunt was too much for Erica. "Make yourself come, Erica," Erica's friend Monica, who had already orgasmed, told her, grabbing and tweaking one of her friend's nipples. Moaning through clenched teeth, Erica squeezed out, "That was so hot, Jared!" And Erica, who was totally nude and had her legs thrown up on the top of her desk, started to spasm. She was shaking and moaning, and Monica coaxed her through her convulsions, saying, "That's it baby, that's it." And as Erica finally came down and her breathing slowed, it was time for the girl in front of her to come.

Tori was seated directly in front of Erica. Her eyes were glued to the place where Mike's penis and Anna' vagina were coming together. Unlike most of the other girls, this tall, busty brunette had left her clothes on, quietly masturbating with her hand tucked under the waistband of her skirt and panties. She had kept her legs down and her pussy under her desk, shyly hiding herself from her classmates. But when she came, she whispered, "Fuck me, Mike, oh please fuck me," imaging it was her pussy being plowed by Mike's penis. She whimpered to herself, and as her cunt contracted, she leaned forward and felt her juices pour forth, marking her panties and skirt with a wet spot. When the spasms ceased, she collapsed on her desk, spent.

Mr. Anderson had had enough. He was losing control of himself and needed to get in on the action as well. He stumbled into the middle of the girls' desks, dropped his pants and his boxers, and said, "I need to fuck someone." Two girls jumped at him, tackling him to the floor and pinning him down. Cassie, an athletic black girl with a healthy ass and beautiful breasts climbed on top of him, while Emily, a stunning and previously demure blonde girl attacked his legs.

Cassie got to Mr. Anderson's penis first and started riding it expertly. "This isn't your first time, is it Cassie?" her teacher sarcastically questioned, grinning. Cassie could only respond by saying, "Goddamn your penis is wonderful," as she ground her crotch against Mr. Anderson. Emily sat beside them on the floor, frigging herself, disappointed that she let Cassie climb aboard instead of herself. With her legs open wide, Emily watched the mating couple right in front of her, and then, turning her head around to her left, noticed that Steve was giving her friend Jessica the time of her life.

Still bent over her desk, Jessica was really getting caught up in her fucking. With Steve ardently fucking her, Jessica's rhythmic moaning quickly escalated. "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Go faster! Fuck my pussy good, Steve! Come on!" And then Emily suddenly felt herself losing control, and she blurted out, "Fuck her good, Steve. Give it to her. Give it to her hard and fast. Make her come, Steve. Make her fucking come hard, Steve!" And with her own words turning her on, Emily started coming before Jessica did. Staring up from the floor at Steve and Jessica behind her, Emily's left hand, which she had tucked under her ass, pressed up into her vagina while her right hand prodded her clit. "Oh yes!" she moaned, writhing on the floor, no longer caring that she had missed out on Mr. Anderson's penis.

Jessica's orgasm was right behind Emily's. Jessica had gotten very loud. As she reached her climax, she screamed, "That's it! Fuhhhhhck, Yehhhhhhs!" She was so loud, that even Mike and Jason stopped fucking for a moment to glance at her. As Jessica came, Sarah stared up at her from the floor wishing she had been the one orgasming on the end of Steve's cock. The brown-haired girl moaned for more than a minute as Steve relentlessly fucked her. Finally, Jessica lay limp over her desk, her arms and hair dangling down toward the floor, satisfied and spent with a weak smile on her face.

Steve however, was not done. He pulled his penis out of Jessica, looking for a new vagina to stash it in. For a second, he glanced at Sarah, who looked desperately at him and whimpered, "Please fuck me." But then Steve looked away, noticed Andrea still frigging herself and decided to go after her instead. When Sarah saw that Steve was walking away, she stood up, pushed her best friend Jessica to the floor, where Jessica collapsed in a blissful heap, and bent over the desk over which Jessica had just been fucked. "Please, Steve, look," Sarah pleaded, showing Steve her cunt. But Steve was determined not to give it to her, and walked over to Andrea, who was still masturbating with her panties pushed aside. Steve lifted Andrea up and bent her over her own desk. As Andrea's chest was pushed down onto her desk she smiled broadly at Sarah, who looked despairingly back. Leaning over Jessica's desk, Sarah again started fingering herself, as she watched Steve penetrate Andrea, and Andrea groan in delight.

At the front of the room, Kara and Jason were nearing the end of their fucking. Jason's pace had increased, and Kara was panting like a dog in heat. As his fucking reached a frantic pitch, both Jason and Kara groaned loudly, coming almost simultaneously. Kara yelled, "That's it, I'm there! Yes!" while Jared grumbled, "Oh fuck, girl." He ejaculated deep into her, his dick spewing semen deep into Kara's pussy. Kara had already started to come, but when she felt Jason's hot spurt inside her, her muscles contracted again. As Jason emptied himself into Kara, and Kara lay exhausted on the table in front of her friends, Holly and Megan were disappointed to see their up-close show end without their own orgasms, so they waddled over to where Mike was humping Anna a few feet away, fingering their twats on the way.

Two remaining audience members, Liz and Leslie, decided to get a better view themselves. Having had the exact same thought, the two smiled at one another, tossed all their clothes aside, and walked naked up to where Mike and Anna were fucking. Liz and Leslie looked similar. They were about average height with long black hair and great tits and beautiful asses. They had known each other since childhood, and were the very best of friends. Once they got to the front of the room Mike and Anna were surrounded by four girls, all masturbating as they ogled the mating couple, shouted their encouragement, and hoped they might get some, too.

Mike was fucking Anna at the front of the room with four girls looking on, Steve was pumping in and out of Andrea, while Sarah jealously watched, and Cassie was riding her teacher's hard dick. The other girls, who had already come, were lying about in various states of undress, some idly touching themselves again, some collapsed and resting, and others just observing, fascinated.

Erica and Monica, who had each come once already by rubbing their clits in the back of the classroom, stood up naked and walked over to where Cassie was bouncing atop Mr. Anderson's penis. Kneeling on the floor, Erica began to make out with her teacher while her good friend Monica encouraged Cassie and massaged Cassie's tits. "God, you dirty little slut. I love the way you ride that dick." Turned on by Monica's words, Cassie began to impale herself with urgency, moaning softly and her face cringing every time her hot black ass came down over Mr. Anderson's cock. Her teacher's hands were clamped to her ass, and he was staring at her bouncing breasts as Monica started to suck on Cassie's nipples.

Soon she was getting carried away, groaning desperately. "Oh fuck yea, Mr. Anderson. You're gonna make me come! Right now! I'm gonna come!" Erica and Monica looked up and gawked as Cassie, leaning forward with her hair dangling over her face, impaled herself deep onto Mr. Anderson's dick, her muscles tightening, and her body shaking in bursts. "Ohhhhh fuck," Cassie grunted, juice pouring out onto Mr. Anderson's pelvis. And then she collapsed on top of him, mashing her breasts against his chest, breathing heavily, satisfied.

Erica and Monica's eyes met, as the two friends had the same thought. They pulled Cassie off of Mr. Anderson, setting his stiff penis free, tossed her onto the floor, and went to put him inside of themselves. Unfortunately, both girls wanted him, but only one could have him. "Come on Mon! You got to come from masturbating before I did, let me fuck before you do!" Erica pleaded, wrestling physically with her friend, their arms gripping one another, with Mr. Anderson's penis sticking up in between the girls.

"Fuck no, bitch! I'm horny as hell," Monica retorted, pushing her friend's back to the ground and holding her down with one arm, victorious. "You're a stupid cunt!" Erica shot back, pinned to the ground by her friend's left arm, and watching wide-eyed as Monica guided Mr. Anderson's member into her vagina with the other. As the gorgeous Hispanic girl watched, Monica began grinding and humping their teacher. Erica pushed at her friend to no avail, again turned aside by Monica's hand to her face, then stood up, and sulked dolefully away. Monica, in the meantime, enjoyed her spoils, fucking Mr. Anderson with a lusty grin on her face.

Mike was still giving Anna a good thumping at the front of the room while the other girls observed and masturbated. Steve was really going after Andrea at this point, and she was loving it. "If you keep fucking me right there, Steve, I'm gonna come," Andrea panted. In response, Steve pinned Andrea's body to the desk over which she was being fucked by pressing down hard on her back. With his other hand, he grabbed ahold of her ass and began to pulverize her pussy even harder—and Andrea loved it. In a moment, Andrea was thrashing, moaning, and drooling over the desk, coming hard. "You bastard!" she screamed. Steve didn't let up. He fucked her hard for more than a minute while she screamed in pleasure, until, desperate for relief, she moved the desk aside and let herself collapse on the floor, completely exhausted.

Somewhat astonished that his dick was set free before he had a chance to ejaculate, Steve looked around trying to decide what to do. Sarah immediately shot him a glance that said, "Please choose me," but Steve wasn't going to do that under any circumstances. And as he turned around to survey the rest of the classroom, he noticed that Erica was storming off, furious at Monica. Without saying a word to her, Steve ran up and grabbed one of Erica's breasts from behind as Erica plodded away. He then quickly spun her around and pushed her down on the floor. In one sudden motion, he jammed his dick into her cunt and began to fuck her vagina missionary-style with the passion of a boy right on the edge of coming. Erica, shocked by the sudden turn of events, gazed up at Steve as he struggled to come. She was happy to have a penis inside her, but she was pretty sure she wouldn't be satisfied by Steve, as he looked like he was moments from eruption. Erica knew she was just a vessel for Steve's release. In an instant he was coming, bellowing "Oh fuck yes!" as he emptied himself inside the gorgeous Latina, fucking with the fury of an 18-year old's hormones. Erica held his body tight through his climax, smiling as Steve came inside her.

Sarah watched Steve satisfy himself atop Erica, herself now desperate for male attention. She was still lying on the floor, stroking her vagina, hoping for release, though none would yet come. Erica, in the meantime, had rolled Steve's limp body off of herself and was prodding her cunt with her fingers, figuring that she wasn't going to feel another dick inside herself. She was horny as hell again, but unsatisfied. Sarah sat down on the floor next to Erica, and the two sexy girls began to masturbate side-by-side, their legs spread wide and their feet on the floor. Erica was strumming her clit with her left hand and supporting herself with her right, while Sarah was doing the opposite—resting on her left and frigging off with her right.

In the meantime, at the front of the classroom, Anna was panting audibly as Mike's cock slipped in and out of her. Mike had his hands on her big breasts, holding her down, as he pumped his penis back and forth into her wetness. "If you keep doing that, I'm not going to last much longer, Mike," Anna warned, her face flushed and her breathing heavy. "Well I'm not going to stop, girl. Your pussy feels unbelievable," Mike replied. "Oh, jesus christ! I love what you're doing to me! Ohhhh," Anna sighed.

And with his hands mashing Anna's tits hard against her chest, Mike picked up his pace, fucking in earnest. He gritted his teeth and pumped away while most of the class, now awake and at least semi-alert, watched. His pelvis was coming down against Anna's clit, and each time his body glided over hers, she let out a gentle whimper. Finally, with his penis reaching deep inside her and his pelvis pressing against her clit, Anna opened her eyes wide, dropped her jaw, and dug her nails into Mike's back. "Ohhh, Mike. Oh Gawwwd," she panted, her pussy clenching down on his dick as he moved it in and out of her. She gripped his body tight as the sweet release coursed through her, and he never let up, riding Anna hard through her orgasm. Finally Mike slowed his thrusts, relaxing for a moment, not yet ready to come himself. Anna was out of breath and woozy, having just come down from her orgasm. Mike looked around at Liz, Leslie, Holly, and Megan, not sure exactly what, or who, to do as the four girls ogled him with sexual thirst.

Mike briefly glanced back in time to notice, along with everyone else in the classroom, that Mr. Anderson and Monica were going lose it. Monica was bouncing on her teacher's penis at an exhaustive pace. She had her feet planted flat on the floor along with both of her hands, literally squatting on Mr. Anderson's dick. Her long hair was flying about, and her tits flapped up and down as she pressed her vagina over his cock as fast as she could. Mike pulled his penis out of Anna and started to stroke it as he watched Monica work.

"Holy shit, Monica, you can work it!" Liz exclaimed, pressing a finger into her own cunt.

As everyone looked on, Monica and Mr. Anderson lost it. With one deep press down on top of her teacher, Monica groaned loudly and began to come. On the brink of satisfaction himself, Mr. Anderson grabbed hold of Monica's ass cheeks and thrust rapidly up into her, gripping her tightly and suddenly coming, pouring semen into her young pussy. The sight sent Erica soaring over the edge. Sitting right next to Sarah on the floor, Erica, with her legs spread obscenely wide, started to come, gushing and grunting like an animal as her body quivered through her orgasm.

Mike also watched the pair ride out their orgasms, and then turned back at the four girls next to him. He quickly rolled Anna aside to make space and then issued a command.

"Ok, I want all of you to come over here and line up bent over this table." Obedient, the girls quickly lined up and bent of the table next to one another, so that Mike had four nude girls all bending over in front of him, any one of their pussies his for the taking. Leslie was on the far left with Liz next to her. On Liz's right was Megan, and Holly was on the end, farthest right. By now most of the girls at their desks were semi-attentive again, gaping at the sexual activity about to take place in front of them.

Mike wasted no more time, inserting his dick into Liz. He looked to his right and saw the other three bent over girls all masturbating. Mike figured they were keeping their pussies wet for him, trying to get off, or a little bit of both.

He turned his attention back to Liz's tight body. He grabbed onto her tight little butt and began to thrust, much to Liz's pleasure. He went at it for about 30 seconds and then pulled out, hearing Liz cry in protest when he did. He quickly reinserted his cock into the next vagina in the line, Leslie's, and began to fuck her, slightly faster than he had been going at Liz.

Leslie's pussy was wonderful. It was wet and so tight that it clutched Mike's cock as it slid to and fro. Mike enjoyed Leslie for at least 2 minutes before slipping out, not wanting to come till he felt each of the four girls. Now hungry to come himself, Mike jammed his dick into Megan in one fast motion and began to hump her hard. Still massaging her clit, Holly looked up at Mike with concern, begging, "Don't come yet, Mike. I want to feel you, too."

As Mike continued to hammer away at Megan's cunt, Liz stood up and sat down on top of the table, spreading her legs in front of her classmates. She wanted her release, and she wanted it immediately. Legs spread wide for her peers, Liz stared through half-closed eyes at Mike and Megan while spreading her vagina open. She dipped her fingers quickly into herself and then brought them back up to her clit, circling them around her most sensitive spot. And then, watching Mike bury his penis deep into Megan, Liz came with a rush. Her legs came together, tensing and then shaking, while her breathing became desperate gasps for air. As her orgasm subsided, she fell backward in a heap on the table, sucking desperately for air.

For Megan, having Mike's raging erection probing her depths while at the same time watching Liz come in front of all her classmates was simply too much. As Mike slid deep in and out of her vagina, she began to feel the start of an orgasm in her stomach. Megan pleaded with Mike, afraid he was going to move on to Holly before she achieved her release, "Oh Mike! Oh Mike! You're going to make me come, Mike. Don't stop. Please don't stop!" Obediently, Mike continued to fuck Megan, pressing just a little bit deeper into her, and pumping out of her just a little bit faster. With his right hand he groped and grabbed her ass, while pressing his left hand against Megan's back, smashing her tits into the table she was bent over. And in a moment, she was there, bucking and squirming on the table while her body convulsed, grunting, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . fuck . . . yes!" As Megan's convulsions died down, Mike slipped his dick out of her, and guided it into Holly's vagina, the last pussy in the line. Holly grinned from ear to ear as her twat accepted his rod.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers