School Sex Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers

Two girls to Holly's left, Leslie was frustrated, having trouble observing the fucking couple, because Megan's limp body was blocking her view. Leslie stood up, pulled Megan's satiated body off the table, dumped it on the floor, and began to finger fuck herself while standing up and watching Mike's dick slide in and out of Holly's wet hole. Leslie was leaning slightly forward, toward her keenly observant classmates, her legs straight at the knees but spread widely. She reached around her ass with one hand and pressed those finger into herself, simulating a doggy-style fuck, and fingered her clit with her other hand in a frenzy from the front.

With the class watching, and Leslie in particular closely observing, Mike began to thrash into Holly with abandon. Holly, for her part, loved every moment of it. She shouted obscene encouragement at him, "Fuck me harder you fucking bastard! Fuck my pussy hard, goddammit! Fuck me!" And so Mike pounded at her cunt. He grabbed a thick lock of her red hair with his right hand and tugged her back at him with every thrust, and slapped and squeezed her tight little ass with his left. As he ravished her, Mike finally reached his boiling point.

With a bellowing, powerful his come burst out, filling Holly's pussy with gush after orgasmic gush. And as he spewed his seed out, Holly began to convulse, moaning, "Oh gawd! Oh my fucking gawd! You fucking bastard!" She came and came, twisting her cunt against Mike's rock-hard penis. The sight of this all was far too much for Leslie, who began to come while still standing up, in front of the whole class. As her hand probed at her clit, her knees buckled slightly and her whole body shook in orgasmic glee. Leslie gasped and trembled, her orgasm continuing for more than 30 seconds while her own come trickled down the inside of her thigh.

At this point, much of the class had regained their composure and dressed themselves. Mr. Anderson had put his clothes back on and addressed the class, "Ok, well the bell is going to ring soon, so everybody should put themselves back together and get ready to continue with the day." And then he noticed that poor neglected Sarah was still lying on the floor, clawing at her cunt, trying to come. Every other girl in the class had come at least once, but Sarah had yet to find any release. Mr. Anderson commented, "Oh Jesus Christ, Sarah. Another class is going to be using this room in a moment, would you please hurry up." Some of the girls in the class giggled mockingly as Sarah struggled to come.

"I'm sorry Mr. Anderson, I just can't quite seem to come! If only someone would fuck me, I would come so much easier," Sarah begged. "There's no one here who's going to fuck you, Sarah, so you'll just have to work it out yourself," Mr. Anderson responded.

By now, the rest of the girls and the visiting boys had put there clothes back on and were prepared to face the rest of the day. They all sat at their desks, while the boys sat up on the table. Sarah alone remained naked, lying on the floor as her peers looked down at her, frantically trying to come.

And then, to Sarah's dismay, the bell rang. All of her classmates and the Madison High boys shuffled away, leaving her behind, while she masturbated. Sarah just couldn't stop herself. All of the images of hard penises, bouncing breasts, her classmates frigging themselves off, and girls getting fucked were burned into her mind. She needed to come immediately. Soon, the classroom was empty except for her. Even Mr. Anderson shook his head and walked out of the room, leaving her alone. But the classroom was not empty for long.

A new group of girls walked into the room and as they did so, their jaws dropped open, and their books fell to the floor in disbelief. In front of them was a girl they knew, Sarah, openly stroking her naked self and moaning in desperation. The group at the doorway to the class grew, and as they looked on, Sarah finally found her release. Her finger raced around her pussy, and finally her muscles tightened. "Oh sweet god, yes! Oh fuck that feels soooooo good!" Sarah exclaimed with joy.

While watching Sarah come, the appalled girls at the doorway began to take their seats, shouting derisions at the naked, still orgasming girl on the floor. "You're a slut, Sarah." "Can't you wait till you get home? Do you have any shame at all, you whore?" "You disgust me, Sarah."

But Sarah didn't care. All she had wanted was to finally come, even if that meant coming in front of a group of girls who would never respect her again. She just lay there, reveling in post-orgasmic bliss while a new class began around her.

sagesell
sagesell
93 Followers