School Slut

Story Info
Student grows up in thrall to women.
4.3k words
4.4
91.7k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was his final few months of school and he was determined to pass, although leaving his private notebook in the home economics class wasn't too clever. Mrs Dawson had found it, handing it to Ms Chapman and he was now outside of her office. Knocking, he entered. It was quiet in the school, especially with it being time for all pupils to have left. Ms Chapman was at her desk. She rose, went to the door and programmed it so she could open it from the buzzer at her desk, giving him a stocking glimpse of her strong legs again. He waited.

"So, it seems I'm dealing with a pervert. A dirty little pervert. You do know I could have you expelled for what's in here?" she said, waving his notebook at him.

His face fell as he remembered some of the sordid fantasies he had recorded in them. Wondering how Ms Chapman's pussy would taste, would she be amazed at his long tongue and 'unbelievable' skills as the French exchange teacher had; back in December at the school Xmas disco, the young French exchange teacher was returning to France for good. Somehow, he had managed to talk her into going into the art room with him and in the cupboard had spent half an hour on his knees pleasuring her with his mouth, while she muffled her sighs of lust. Afterwards, she thanked him and said he had the most amazing tongue and if he were ever visiting in France, to drop by so they could do it again. Having stupidly recorded it in his notebook, Ms Chapman was now the owner of some very damaging material. It was February and he needed things to go smoothly until his exams in June, before leaving school. Just then, the door knocked.

"Who the hell is that? Right you, under my desk, quickly. We need to discuss this further but it's probably someone I could get rid of before I deal with you" she said.

As he scooted round and hid under her desk, she buzzed the door.

"Hi Karen, I'm just off. Wondered if you fancied a trip to the gym tonight" said her friend Mrs Kim Dawson.

Both Karen and Kim were 37 and stunners. Ms Chapman had chestnut brown hair and the demeanour of a librarian with a simmering authoritarian edge to her. Mrs Dawson was more relaxed, a sandy blonde with the same penchant for skirts Ms Chapman had, both very proud owners of fantastic legs.

"Um, afraid I have some extra stuff to take care of tonight Kim. What about Thursday?" she said.

Meanwhile, her skirt had ridden up her legs when she had hurriedly sat back down, revealing the fact that she was wearing hold ups. Due the proximity of the desk, she had no choice but to part her legs in order to give him some room under there. She could feel his breath close to her crotch now and even as her friend Kim stood near her desk chatting, her legs closed a little to trap his head between them.

"Oh well, can't be helped. Thursday it is then" Mrs Dawson said, smiling as she left.

As the door closed, she exhaled loudly. Not moving, she could sense the nervous young man under her desk and her mind became more turned on by the second. Wheeling her chair back a little, she looked down at him.

"You are a little pervert. I ask you to hide for a second and you start sniffing my crotch!" she hissed at him.

"Please Ms Chapman; I would never do that to you I" he said but was cut off.

"Oh, you'd never do that to me. You did it to our French teacher, although I can imagine you threw yourself on her too. But apparently not only are you a pervert, now you're saying I'm disgusting" she went on.

"No Miss, you're not disgusting. I mean" he continued, but once again she cut him off.

"So, on one hand, I'm not disgusting, on the other, you'd never do that to me which is clearly an indication I'm not good enough to enjoy men's talents in that area, on the other you're a panty sniffing pervert. Which is it?" she questioned him.

He didn't answer and she gripped his hair as he still knelt there.

"I asked you a question. Am I disgusting?" she said.

"No Miss" he answered.

"Okay. Do you think I'm not good enough to enjoy pleasure from a man in an intimate way like that?" she went on.

"No Miss" he answered.

"So, that must mean you are a panty sniffing pervert then. Are you?" she said.

"If you say so Miss" he said.

"I didn't say so, I asked you, by deduction, and it must mean you are a panty sniffing pervert" she went on.

"Yes Miss" he agreed.

"Well, say it then. Tell me what you are" she said.

"I'm um, I'm a, a panty sniffing pervert Miss" he said, looking defeated.

Her lust was being heightened by the fact he looked so submissive like that but he was so handsome, 18 and a stud to boot.

"Well then, what do panty sniffing perverts do?" she said.

"Um, they sniff panties?" he said, a little confused.

Her demeanour changed somewhat and looking down at him, she almost seemed businesslike again.

"Okay, I'm not the complete teacher bitch. You obviously have a problem you panty sniffing freak. I guess indulging you for a little while might make you a bit more rational then we can talk about your punishment for molesting a French teacher and expecting me to keep it from the other teachers and the authorities. You may sniff my panties while I do some admin and think of a suitable punishment for you" she said and making sure her skirt was pushed back again, she swiftly looped both her thighs over his shoulders and wheeled her chair forward again a little.

Letting them settle, his face was now against her panties and it took all her willpower to remain in that position. Under the desk, he was cramped and his face was now in his teacher's crotch, separated only by her panties. Despite his fear, he was also very aroused. Ms Chapman was authoritarian and had an unbelievable pair of legs. In order to breathe, he had no choice but to inhale, causing him to indeed, sniff her panties. After 10 minutes, Karen Chapman was leaking moisture and as it ran down her slit, she pressed forward so his nose and mouth were mashing up against her.

"Are you trying to taste me?" she said, pulling back just enough to glance down at him.

"No Miss, honestly. Your panties are on" he said, pointing out the obvious.

"Ohm so they are. So you're saying you can't taste me because my panties are on. Well, take them off then you dolt!" she chided him.

Almost Cumming from excitement, she took charge of the issue, sliding them down her legs, then in one swift movement, her legs were back over his shoulders and her chair was back under the desk again. She didn't say anything but she didn't budge an inch either. Suddenly, she could wait no longer; amazed he hadn't started to lick her. With a withering glance down at him she said

"Don't you ever keep me waiting - do it" and sighed a little as his tongue licked lightly against the folds of her lips.

He was delicate, taking one of them into his mouth and sucking gently, before swapping over and sucking on her other lip. His tongue traced its way up to her clitoris before lapping gently but swiftly at it repeatedly.

"Now, now, there's no rush" Ms Chapman chided from above him and understanding, he moved back down at a leisurely pace, finally parting dark silk, his tongue forming into a cone shape as he gently fucked her pussy with it.

Karen Chapman felt fantastic. It was even more of a turn on knowing that he was being 'put in his place' by her and it was resulting in fantastic singular pleasure for her too. She could feel his mouth skilfully letting her juices slide along his tongue before attempting to swallow most of them.

"Louder pervert. I want to hear the sexy sounds of your mouth on my cunt" she chastised him.

When it became too repetitive, she twisted on his ear, until he changed tack. In less than half an hour, she was amazed she had avoided Cumming yet but couldn't hold back any longer.

"Okay, time for your reward, up a bit pusslicker" and with that, she grabbed his ears and tightened her legs around his head.

One hand came up to muffle her moans of ecstasy as his mouth attacked her clitoris, capturing it and sucking until she exploded in orgasm. He moved a little lower as her grip on him lessened slightly and dutifully licked her pussy clean of juices. Regaining some composure, she looked down at him.

"Don't let any mess get on my seat, clean it all up" she said and smiled more to herself as his tongue duly cleaned her thighs of juices too.

Lastly, his tongue swept over her bum cheeks, then ran up and across the bottom of her slit. He seemed to hesitate but she simply parted her thighs more and leaned back a little, exposing her arsehole to him.

"Every single drop" she said and couldn't help the shiver of power she experienced as his tongue caressed her arsehole.

"Inside" she said simply and languidly pulled his head closer into her as his tongue gently speared her.

After a while she pushed him away.

"Let's change position" she said and stood up.

He came out from below her desk but hadn't stood up yet. Keeping her skirt above her waist she turned so that he was facing the back of her.

"From now on, whenever we are alone, you will greet me like this. Now move forward and let me feel your tongue again. And this time, I expect it to go deeper, understand?" she said.

"Yes Ms Chapman" he said obediently and fearful of keeping her waiting, he pressed his face in submission against her bum cheeks, parting them a little with his hands, while his tongue began to spear her arsehole again.

His tongue was sore and his jaw ached a little but the teacher showed no sign of letting up from her use of him.

"That's it, get your filthy tongue right up me arselicker" she said as he continued to rim her as she demanded.

Ms Chapman was already thinking up wonderful ways in which he could spend his free periods or extra curricular time at school. And all that study time! In fact, whenever she wanted it really. If there was one thing he was going to learn from her, it would be how to please her as a fit, compliant, eager sex slave. After the episode in Ms Chapman's office he had no idea she had confided in her best friend, the home economics teacher Mrs Dawson. It was nearing the end of the school day and although he had a free period, he was early for detention in Ms Chapman's office. She had told him that she still hadn't punished him for the incident with the French exchange teacher and only obedience would get him a 'lesser sentence'.

"Oh hello Dominic, what are you doing here?" said Mrs Dawson as she saw him sitting outside Ms Chapman's office.

"I'm um, due for detention Miss" he said.

"Oh right, well, come in here for a minute, I could do with a hand and then you can get back to waiting for Ms Chapman" she said, as her door was close by.

He followed Mrs Dawson into the store cupboard at the back of her class. Once in, she turned to him.

"Now, I need you to hold these ladders straight while I get a couple of these boxes down" she said.

He positioned his hands on each side while Mrs Dawson was already up them. As she was due to descend, she turned around on the ladder so she was coming down facing him. Her a-line skirt was billowing and he was just about to duck his head back so it didn't go under the skirt when Mrs Dawson cried out.

"Dominic, I asked you to hold the ladder. Goodness, do you want me to fall?" she said.

"No Miss, I'm sorry" he said.

"So you should be. Now stay perfectly still and let me get these boxes down" she reprimanded him.

She did not seem to notice that her skirt was descending over his head as she went lower. Soon, his face was very close to her crotch and although he couldn't see very much, the outline of her more than attractive womanhood didn't seem to suggest any underwear. She threw the box of paper over his head and it landed on a soft patch on the floor. Then she was ascending again and he could see daylight. Once again, she descended and once again his head was under her skirt but this time his face touched her pussy. She seemed to linger there for a few seconds before ascending again and this time she came down and threw the box over again.

"I'm worried I'm going to fall, just keep holding on to those ladders until I'm on the ground" she said and kept descending.

He had no choice and couldn't really see, so as she came down he had no choice but to kneel.

"There, that wasn't so difficult. Oh my, you little pervert. What are you doing?" she said.

"Um" he attempted to move his head out from under her skirt.

"Don't move. Now if I was of a wanton mind, clearly one such as yours well, there's only one reason you would brazenly stick your head up a girls skirt, eh? Now what's that reason?" she said.

"Honest Miss" he started.

"Shut up and just answer me. I said what's the normal reason for a boy to stick his head up a girl's skirt?" she said.

"Um, to, erm, lick pussy Miss?" he ventured.

"Yes. So you want to lick my pussy? Well, I'm not saying this will become a normal occurrence. If you're that desperate to lick it, well, if you're better than my husband, you can do it again, if you're not, you'll need to go off and get some practice. Now let's see if you're any good" and with that her hands descended to pull his head into her.

He had no choice but to start licking. As he rose to leave, Mrs Dawson smiled at him.

"Phew, that wasn't bad; I might let you do that again. Now run along, I believe you have detention young man", she said to him.

He stumbled out of the cupboard and went to Ms Chapman's door, knocking.

"Miss Chapman, it's me" he ventured.

The door buzzed and he was let in.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she hissed.

"Bye Karen, have a lovely weekend" said Mrs Dawson as she headed off home.

"Oh bye Kim, see you Thursday" said Ms Chapman before she turned to him again as her door closed.

"Well?" she demanded.

"Um Ms Chapman, Mrs Dawson needed a hand with some boxes and erm, I had to give her a hand which made me late" he stuttered.

"Mrs Dawson? You're trying to blame another teacher? I can see I'm a bit too soft on you" she growled.

"What do you normally do on a Friday?" she said, as it was indeed Friday.

"Um nothing tonight Miss, why?" he asked.

"Good. You're coming back with me. I'll let you head home later tonight and then I expect you to report to my house again at 8am sharp tomorrow morning. I'll text you instructions on how to get in and what to do" and with that she grabbed her jacket.

They went to her car and were soon driving to her house. It seemed Karen didn't live that far from him and once they entered, she was pleased to see him drop to his knees and attempt to rim her.

"You haven't even earned that tonight after your antics being late" she said and told him to wait in the living room while she removed her work clothes.

Re-entering, she had changed into a comfortable denim mini and loose blouse.

"Get me a glass of wine from the fridge. Glasses, 2nd cupboard on the right" she said.

He hurried to obey and when he returned, she was standing in the middle of the plush carpet, facing the tv, with a channel changer in one hand. He handed her the glass and she looked at him, smiling a little.

"Okay, lie down on the floor pervert" and once he did so, she removed what looked like a silk cord and immediately sat on his face, facing his feet.

"Front and back, no talking, lots of noise from your mouth" she said and flicked on the tv.

His tongue snaked out, a little tired from servicing Mrs Dawson earlier that afternoon but fearful of Ms Chapman's ire if he didn't please her. As his mouth drew circles around her pussy, she moved forward bringing her arsehole over his mouth. He attempted to spear it as she unexpectedly undid his trousers. Freeing his cock, he wasn't sure what she was up to, but it was a pleasant change. Her hands were busy and it felt like something cool was being draped around his cock and balls, when suddenly he felt a tight tug. He moaned in pain and she did it again.

"Get that tongue in deeper or you'll have blue balls by the time I'm finished with you" she said, tugging a little more gently this time on the cord around his genitals.

After that, she could control his valiant efforts to get his tongue deeper into her rectum simply with one tug. By the time her pussy was presented to him again, he was exhausted. She began to ride his face, slowly at first but soon she was bouncing on it, using the rope as saddle reins.

"Fuck, that's it, don't you dare stop licking, uh, oh I'm cumming so fucking hard!" she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her.

As it gently subsided, she slowed down until she had almost stopped moving on his face. She became aware he was licking too gently and tugged the rope again.

"Get your tongue in nice and deep, you can do some of the work this time" she said.

He groaned a little from the discomfort of the rope but obediently pushed slowly into her fanny, licking inside it before attempting to piston gently in and out. Karen Chapman drank some of her wine and contemplated the possibility of it being a long night - for him at least. Then she remembered the fact she had no plans on Saturday morning. She resolved to tired herself out from cumming tonight and get some sleep. It was 11pm when he got home. His face felt battered and bruised but Ms Chapman seemed to be pleased with his efforts. Just then, as advised, his phone beeped. He read the message.

"Okay slut face. Tomorrow morning you will come to my house. The key will be in the water tray at the front - you will retrieve it, open up, take the stairs to my bedroom and be in position by 7am sharp. You will not wake me up a second before 7am and you will begin by greeting me the way you have been taught; I usually sleep on my front anyway. After that, I will decide when you are relieved of your duties. Don't worry, I have far more interesting things to do this weekend than spend it with you, but you will nonetheless make no plans until I have dismissed you from service for the day. Don't let me down and don't disappoint me. Ms Chapman".

At 6.57am, he finally managed to get in the door. Leaving the key on the stand near the door, he crept upstairs and entered Karen Chapman's bedroom. Mercifully, the covers were strewn across the bed, making 'access' easier. He very quietly positioned himself on the bed and as his lips caressed one of her bum cheeks, a small beep indicated it was 7am. He grew bolder, thankful that she seemed to let one of her legs rest out straight which gave him just enough room. Karen was awake, but didn't see any reason he should be aware of that fact. His tongue was insistently lapping at her arsehole now and she made a mental note to gradually train him to get it up further each time he did this to her. After a good 20 minutes, she finally showed some signs of being awake, as she was too horny to feign sleep any longer. Turning away from him dislodged his tongue and as she rolled onto her back she glanced down at him.

"Okay, that wasn't bad, but you'll improve with practice. Now for your reward, you know what to do" and lounged back on her pillow while his pliant tongue danced across her moist lips before dipping inside of her.

Suddenly she thought of an idea. With a tight enough cock ring, she could have him hard for hours, fucking her over and over, after a great deal of tongue work obviously. It would prevent him from cumming and although at his age he would be sexually frustrated by this, the pleasure it would give her was an obvious reason to go ahead. She resolved to go shopping at some point and perhaps a tongue stud would be a good idea too, especially with the amount of oral she planned to use him for.

Monday had passed mercifully without incident but after desk duty on the Tuesday under Mrs Chapman's desk, it was 2pm and he had no classes for the rest of the day. A moody Mrs Chapman was irked that she had to teach class therefore she could not punish him with detention but she had made it clear she would make up for it later in the week. He went to the canteen and was relieved to see the 2 dinner ladies were still on duty, although they were beginning to pack up.

12