School Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Julia, I was at detention, um, is there any chance I could have a late lunch?" he said.

"Detention eh? Up to no good I'd imagine if that's the case. Well, I was about to take the trays through. We've wiped the tables down here so you can have it in our office canteen" she said and turned away.

He followed into the kitchen office and saw the other one, Kate through there too.

"Oh, it's him" she said in a non-friendly tone.

As he stood near the table, he couldn't help looking at their legs, especially as he'd just spent an hour with a pair of them over his shoulders. Julia turned to him, closing the door and looked at Kate.

"You're the boy who liked Marie, aren't you?" she said.

"Um, no, I mean, um nothing happened" he stammered, wondering if any other staff knew about what happened with the French exchange teacher.

"Marie was a lovely girl and I know your sort. You're all mouth, aren't you?" said Julia.

As he was about to reply, Julia crossed the room to him and Kate took a seat at the table. Julia prodded him in the chest seemingly about to accuse him of something when her phone dropped to floor. Her face came close to his as she said

"You clumsy brat. Pick that up immediately" and as he scuttled under the table to get the battery and put it back in, Julia sat down too.

He turned to exit but couldn't do so as both Julia and Kate blocked him.

"I hear you forced yourself on Marie. Well, I don't like cocky, forceful guys. They need to be put in their place. So how about you do something nice for us? And we'll let you out. If you're really nice, you'll get that lunch you were after" she said and rolled up her skirt, swiftly discarding her knickers.

"Well?" she said and smiled over at Kate as he resignedly positioned himself to kiss her thighs until his tongue was slipping inside her slit as she let out a small sigh.

"I think we'll have to sit here and chill out for a bit Julia" said Kate excitedly, rolling up her own skirt and discarding her knickers too.

Below, Julia's hand had a firm grip of his hair, controlling his tongue movements with subtle directions of her own. Marie had got on well with the kitchen staff and confessed over a couple of drinks how he had performed oral on her, with a little coaxing. She had added he had the potential to be amazing at it and Julia had thought about it ever since. As her orgasm approached, she managed to stifle her sighs of lust a little before her hand left his head and she nodded to Kate. Kate wasted no time in taking hold of his hair and pulling him into her own thighs as she sighed at the effect his tongue was having. It was an hour before they finally let him go, only as they had to leave for home themselves.

"From now on, if you're around at lunchtime, come down here and we'll make a 'special' for you. Is that clear?" said Julia.

"Yes Ma'am" he meekly replied.

"Good. I can easily see what classes you have from the timetable in reception so don't muck me about" she concluded.

His reward was a cold ham and salad sandwich as he left for home. It was hard enough pleasing Ms Chapman and Mrs Dawson whenever she managed to spy him but now it seemed as if he would have no respite at lunchtimes either.

12