School Slut Alternative Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let me think. Presently, no higher than 6" said Karen nonchalantly.

"Karen, you must tell us what some of the other numbers mean" said Sally, who looked riveted at the idea.

"Maybe if I've had more to drink" said Karen by way of avoiding the subject.

They turned to other matters, Ruth explaining she'd met a guy a few years her junior at work, not quite as much age difference as Karen and Dominic but still younger. Sally was married but the 3 of them had a lot in common over the years. They had eaten early and it was only 9.30 but already they were about to move onto the second bottle of wine. Karen rung the bell again and Dominic appeared.

"Yes darling?" he asked Karen politely.

"Fetch another bottle" she told him and he nodded, leaving the room.

"Okay, Karen tell us some of the other numbers!" said Sally to her.

"Um, well I'll tell you 6. So, 1 is room service, 2 is the feet slippers, 3 is run a bath for me, 5 is footstool and 6 is, well if I'm really horny and I just want him to bend me over the sofa then I ring 6 times" said Karen smiling.

"Right girl, when we finish this bottle, you have to tell us what 4 is" said Ruth.

"Okay, okay" said Karen in mock surrender.

They worked their way through that bottle and Karen rang for the last one, which Dominic brought through. Once he had departed, Ruth turned to Karen's direction pointing at her. All 3 women were merry and the last bottle would ensure they rounded off the night well. It was now 11pm and the 3 of them were having a super night.

"Tell us" said Ruth, Sally nodding in agreement.

"Gee, I wish I'd never mentioned it now. Okay, okay. Well, you remember the rest? 1 means room service, 2 is slippers etc, 3 is bath, 5 is footstool and 6 is a good fuck" said Karen to them.

"Yes, yes, you've told us this already. What does 4 mean?" said Sally.

"Well, here's the thing. 4 means he comes through and gives me a long, long session of oral, sometimes all evening, or really until I want to move things upstairs or I dunno, do whatever really" said Karen.

Sally and Ruth both gaped at her then smiled.

"You lucky bitch" said Ruth and she meant it.

"Sorry girls. I'm firmly of the mindset that you treat em mean to keep em keen and although I've never said it, he is just incredible with his mouth. I probably shouldn't say this, but he does it to me almost every night" said Karen.

"Really? Wow, I just couldn't see Tom doing that" said Sally, referring to her husband.

"So Karen, if it's all evening, what happens if you're too tired when you get upstairs to have sex with him" said Ruth, intrigued.

"Well, here's the thing. It is quite a turn on but you're right, I don't want banged every night from him, I'd be red raw. So most nights, he just goes to town on me with his mouth then we go upstairs and if I'm still horny, he goes back down for a bit longer. Or if I have the energy, I sit on his face" Karen explained.

"Well done girl" said Ruth, impressed.

"Tom doesn't do it as often because I hate giving him head in return. I just don't like it" said Sally.

"Me neither. Don't get me wrong, you can't beat a good tongue lashing but I prefer to avoid taking a big thing in my mouth" said Ruth.

"I'm the same. But you know, after working hard all my life, I've decided I'm not going to do what I don't want to do, so I don't give him head. But the way I see it, he gets to fuck me at least twice a week, sometimes more. Now how many men can say that? And the fact I enjoy oral has no bearing on things. He gets regular sex and I get the sort of sex life I want" said Karen defensively.

"That's a good point Karen; I might try that with my beau. So anyway, will you be ringing 4 times when we're gone tonight?" said Ruth smiling.

"Nah. I'll probably just go upstairs and sit on his face" said Karen giggling.

"Oh, I love doing that. The guy I'm seeing, we've done it a couple of times and I am so reluctant to get off once I'm up there" said Ruth supportively.

"It's so hot, isn't it?" said Sally.

"Say girls, when you're up there, have you ever had the guy lick your arse? Last time we did it, he did it for a while and it felt so relaxing. Like, a long enjoyable interlude before he moved back to my fanny and by then I was ready to cum" said Ruth.

"Only had it a few times, but it's felt great" said Sally.

"Yeah, he does that to me. I jokingly said one time he'd have to do a lot of arse kissing if he wanted in my pants that night and he dropped to his knees in the hallway and did it. But if he's going down on me, he always does that now. I mean, it's only another half inch down and if the guy's going to use his mouth on you, it would be daft to miss a bit out. What's the point of licking one part but missing out another?" said Karen.

"Exactly. I mean, it's called cunnilingus and analingus, even the names are identical! I want it a lot more" said Ruth to them.

"I'd feel insulted if he didn't lick me everywhere when he's giving me oral" surmised Karen.

"I might start withholding sex from Tom unless he goes down on me more" said Sally, her mind made up.

"Good for you Sal. I mean, look at us, we take care of ourselves, we're mature and desirable so it's about time we had our own way. I don't feel any guilt about the way things are with my man through there. Sometimes he's pleasuring away in the evening and I just sit and think that I thoroughly deserve this" said Karen righteously.

"Are you able to switch off? Like, just watch the tv or something when the two of you are in here?" said Sally.

"Actually, I have done a few times. Or read a magazine, that seems to keep the wolf from the door so to speak" Karen explained.

"Well, he's better than your ex on many levels then" said Ruth affectionately.

Karen mused over something and seemed to reach a decision.

"Girls, remember when I taught at that school and I said I had that young stud who pleasured me a few times?" said Karen.

"Oh yeah, he sounded wonderful" said Sally.

"Well, it's the same guy! Basically, he runs a wine shop now and I ran into him there and one thing led to another. But you know, over the years I've thought about him affectionately and the fact we've met again, well it's almost fate isn't it?" said Karen.

"That's almost romantic. I mean, what are the chances of meeting the same guy? You two are a great match then" said Ruth approvingly.

"Thanks" Karen smiled at her.

"Say, next time we meet up, I think we should all have something to show for our efforts. Like, I want my guy to be a little more like your guy and Sally, maybe you'll want Tom to become more accommodating to your needs? And Karen, how will you improve on things?" Ruth challenged.

"I dunno but I'll think of something" said Karen, enjoying the challenge.

"Karen, ask him to come through and call us a taxi. We can do this again soon" said Sally.

"Sure thing" said Karen and rung the bell before picking up the phone and dialing a taxi to come for the girls.

Both Sally and Ruth lived about 10 minutes away so it wouldn't be a long journey. Just then, Dominic appeared.

"Sit down with us" said Karen, patting a seat.

He immediately complied and looked at them wondering what he was summoned for.

"Now then, Dominic, isn't it? Tell me, are you happy with your personal life?" said Sally.

Dominic looked at Karen, not sure what to say.

"They're my friends. Answer Sally" said Karen.

"Yes. Yes I am" he replied.

"And are you happy with your sex life?" said Ruth boldly.

"Um, very much" said Dominic without hesitation.

"Good, that's all" said Ruth.

"Okay, you can go. Warm up the bed, I'll be up shortly. Save me a seat" said Karen.

He got up and smiled at the ladies.

"It was a pleasure to meet you" he said before heading off upstairs.

"Right that's the taxi. Well, have fun Karen and let's catch up soon" said Ruth, rising.

Karen saw them to the door and bade both goodnight, before heading upstairs. After brushing her teeth, she waltzed into her bedroom, Dominic already in the middle of the bed, his head on a large pillow. Karen stripped off, then donned her nightie before approaching the bed. As if it were the most natural thing in the world, she casually positioned herself above his face and slowly sat down until her pussy was resting on his mouth.

"I'm a bit drunk so I"ll have to be really turned on before I cum" she announced, then smiled to herself as his tongue slipped inside the familiar pussy.

Karen had really enjoyed her evening with the girls and as with most nights, an orgasm was the best way to approach sleep. But she mulled over what improvement she could tell the girls they'd made together. Ruth seemed up for the challenge of getting her own man to pleasure her more but Karen wasn't one to give up easily. As she felt him slowly tongue fuck her wet pussy, she resolved she would have to keep pushing the boundaries of their relationship; if nothing else it would keep him on his toes and ever eager to please her.

""What did you mean when you said um very much to the girls earlier? Why couldn't you have said something like ohmigod it's absolutely amazing?" Karen asked him.

"I'm sorry Ma'am. Of course I adore you and everything about you" he said, trying to get his whole face into her cunt.

"Hang on, let me turn around otherwise this is going to take forever. And we'll continue this conversation tomorrow, don't think I've forgotten" she chided him and lifting herself, she turned to face his feet, taking hold of the silk cord that hung beside the bedpost, ready to be used whenever she wanted it.

Karen felt him tense as she looped the chord over his balls and around the base of his cock before yanking on it for good measure. A slightly muffled groan escaped his lips, but she pressed firmly down on his face, gasping as his tongue entered her again, before another yank on the chord brought another groan from him. Gradually, Karen began to slide back and forth on his face, his nose trailing into her arse crack before she slipped back and his tongue licked her pussy again, then repeating the move. As her movements increased in speed, she gave the odd tug, causing a sharp sensation through his balls while he pleasured her. Karen became wetter and wetter; despite the drink an orgasm wasn't far away and eventually she was bouncing up and down on his face, riding him as fast as she could while his tongue valiantly tried to keep up with her. As her orgasm mounted and she reached a plateau of serene pleasure, Karen paused and her thighs tightened around his head. He took the opportunity to suck on her clit, elliciting a noisy response.

"Ah fuck, thats it, suck my clit you goddamm pussylicker. Yes, yes, yes, aah, don't you dare fucking stop, yes!!!!!!!!" she screamed as a long orgasmic wave washed over her.

Dominic did the only thing he could and sucked her clit until Karen could take it no longer and slumped down a little. She sat recovering while he licked along her lips. Eventually she dismounted and slipped under the covers.

"Kiss me to sleep" she said sleepily and let him lift up her nightie.

He began by gently sucking her breasts, his mouth expertly capturing the nipples and nuzzling on them back and forth until she relaxed. Then he licked and kissed his way over her stomach, until he was at her pussy again.

"Gently, I might nod off so just be light as a feather" Karen informed him and smiled up at the ceiling as her lover reverently kissed her cunt goodnight, before beginning to lick gently.

12