School Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does the naughty little girl want her teacher to lick here?" Amber placed her finger on Cheryl's clit, the young girls legs opening wider as she felt a surge of tingles go through her pussy and make her whimper a soft yes

"I can't hear you, you are being naughty again," Amber said sternly

"Yes Miss" Cheryl said more loudly as she leaned back and placed her hands on the bed to steady herself and push her hips forwards revealing her pussy for the older woman.

Amber smiled and moved her finger away leaning forwards she licked her tongue from the bottom of Cheryl's pussy right up to her clit, lingering there she pushed her tongue in past the opening lips of Cheryl's pussy and took a taste of the tangy juice, rubbing her nose against the young sensitive clit.

Cheryl clenched her teeth and closed her eyes as she felt the tongue press into her, her legs felt weak as Amber pushed her tongue deeper inside her lips pursed and kissing the outer lips as she licked a little faster on the inside with her tongue the taste of her young lover driving her on.

Hands reached up and gripped Cheryl's bum, squeezing the cheeks hard and pulling her hips forwards pressing Ambers face even tighter against Cheryl as she moaned and squirmed, an orgasm close as her knees began to wobble and her juice began to flow more freely into Ambers waiting mouth, the older woman now working her fingers towards the young girls tiny hole while her palms still pushed on the cheeks.

Cheryl's mouth dropped open as she felt her orgasm begin, she always came hard when her pussy was licked and this was no exception, her legs went numb and she could not hold her balance any longer, falling backwards she fell hard onto the bed leaving Amber on her knees with no one in front of her, she smiled and got to her feet, the long black strap on pointed right at the exhausted young girl.

"Legs open you naughty girl, or do I have to discipline you again?" Amber said sternly as she looked at the sweat-covered girl, Cheryl breathing hard opened her thighs as wide as she could and leaned her head back.

The bed creaked as Amber put her knee on it and pulled herself on resting between Cheryl's legs, holding herself up on her arms as she looked down at the schoolgirls firm breasts and smiling face, the tip of the black strap on was hung right over the wet lips of her pussy almost close enough for Cheryl to feel it.

Without speaking Amber lowered her hips and the black cock touched Cheryl's clit sending a shock through her pussy and releasing a loud moan from her lips, Amber smiling as she heard it and then dropped her hips further and pushed them forwards the hard rubber pushing the soft pink engorged lips open as the two women's bodies came together, Amber's breasts pushing tightly against Cheryl's as their nipples scratched the sensitive skin of each others breasts.

A moan came from deep within Amber as she pushed her hips forwards and the rubber strap on sank deep within her young lover, their thighs coming together as Cheryl took the whole thing inside her. Amber flicked her head back as she felt the young girls hands on her shoulder's the nails on her fingers raking down her skin leaving red marks all adding to the thrill of what they were doing. Cheryl felt the weight of her teacher press down onto her body and let out a sigh and groan as she felt the rubber cock move within her, pulling back before getting thrust back in, the bed creaking under them as they put strain on the springs, Amber leaning down to lick and bite Cheryl's ear as she thrust the fake cock hard into her, Cheryl thrusting her hips back at the older woman as both moaned and rubbed their bodies together, Cheryl's legs wrapping around her older woman's waist as she lifted her bum into the air and let out a loud scream of pleasure as her sensitive pussy let forth its contents over the black cock in a fast acting orgasm that was totally unexpected to her.

"Hmmm good girl cum for your teacher" Amber said with a moan directly into Cheryl's ear, she held the strap on deep in her lover and hissed her approval as she felt her thighs getting a little wet from the juice coming from Cheryl.

"Oh miss, I can't take any more," Cheryl moaned as she felt every movement from the rubber inside her double the sensitivity of her pussy walls.

"I have a surprise for you yet" Amber said in hr stern teacher voice again, that send a thrill fuelled shudder right through Cheryl's body "Stay right here and I am going to go sort it out" Amber said as she pulled away from her young student leaving her naked on the bed panting.

Cheryl's mind raced as she wondered what her teacher had planned, she could still feel the last few effects from her punishment spanking and she was sensitive form her hard orgasm just moments ago now though there was something more to come and she was at a loss as to what was coming.

"Close your eyes you naughty girl" the stern voice came from out in the corridor leading to the bedroom, somehow Amber must have known she would have her eyes wide open. Obeying her command Cheryl closed her eyes and listened for any more sounds, all she could hear though was the sound of her heart pounding with anticipation.

The first thing Cheryl felt was a soft kiss on her cheek, she knew from the feel of the lips and the scent that came with them it was her teacher, all she wanted more then anything was to open her eyes and turn her head to plant her lips on the succulent ones of the older woman but as she began to move her head she felt a strong grip of fingers on her chin holding her face forwards

"Stay still you naughtily little school girl!" Amber's stern voice said right into Cheryl's ear "Or do you need disciplining further and no surprise?" Cheryl shook her head no the best she could and felt the grip on her chin loosen, the lips kissing her cheek softly again

"Good girl"

Cheryl felt her teachers hand move down and squeeze her left breast before moving down her body and cupping her pussy, the wet remnants from her orgasm still leaving a sticky mess on her upper thighs and pussy lips. Cheryl took a deep gasping breath as she felt Amber's hand rubbing all the sticky liquid around then move away, not knowing what was coming with her eyes closed she was pleasantly surprised when she felt the sticky hand rub on her right nipple and then more onto her breast rubbing the messy juice into her skin leaving a wet trail all over her right breast.

Amber lowered her hand again and scooped more of the sticky juice into her hand rubbing it over the left nipple and breast, her student gasping as the teacher would nip her ear with her teeth while rubbing the mess onto her skin.

"Now keep your eyes closed tight!" Amber instructed as she lowered her head and began to suck the sticky nipple, her lips attaching to the hard nub sucking the tangy, gooey substance from it before beginning to gently bite down savoring the taste

Cheryl pushed her breasts up into Amber's mouth and moaned as she squeezed her eyes closed, her pussy wet again with new fresh streams of juice, Amber moved her lips and began to lick the skin of her student's breast around the nipple lapping up all the sticky goo she had rubbed on. Cheryl was in heaven as she felt her teacher's lips on her breast, the scent of her sticky juice on her breasts adding to the feeling of perversity she had.

"Oh miss!" Cheryl moaned as she arched her back and squeezed her thighs together trying to rub her pussy as she felt her tingling nipples ache along with her pussy.

Amber looked up and smiled as she sucked her on the sticky nipple once more, she knew this was it her surprise was ready. Cheryl gasped and her eye's opened wide as she felt another set of lips attach to her other nipple, she knew it wasn't her teachers as she was still sucking her left nipple this was someone new!

Cheryl stared at the ceiling for what seemed like an eternity before she moved her head and looked at who was sucking her other nipple, her eyes didn't seem to focus correctly then it all came clear

"Greg!" Cheryl moaned as she felt a hand push between her thighs and a finger enter her pussy, it was her teacher's and went right to her g-spot sending her wild, Greg, her fellow student at school looked at her as he sucked her nipple harder and flicked it with his tongue, Cheryl's mind filled with too many thoughts and feelings to comprehend what was going on.

"This is your surprise" Amber said as she rubbed her finger against the sensitive spot inside Cheryl's pussy harder "I know you will enjoy it" as the teacher spoke Greg moved his hands and squeezed Cheryl's breast licking off the messy juice with his tongue before moving up and kissing the shocked girls lips, she didn't respond just looked with wide eyes

Cheryl's thighs fell open as she felt her teachers finger press into her g-spot hard, a loan came form her mouth but she still didn't kiss Greg back, she was in shock at what was happening and Amber could see it too.

Smack! A loud slap echoed throughout the room as the teacher removed her fingers from Cheryl's pussy and slapped her thigh hard, Cheryl letting a whimper out as the pain shot through her mingling with the pleasure

"That is no way to treat someone you naughty school girl!" Amber said angrily "When a young man kisses you, a young man I brought here to treat you no less, you don't be so rude as to not kiss him back, I taught you better then that, now stop showing up your teacher by being a rude naughty little girl!" she said sternly and slapped the young woman's legs again

"Yes miss, sorry miss I will not be naughty again" Cheryl said with a smile as she grabbed Greg's face in both hands and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, her lips pushing against his hard as she pushed her tongue out and through his lips finding his and almost sucking it out of his mouth.

Amber smiled as she leaned forwards and placed her face against her students pussy, licking the bright pink lips as she forced a finger inside and began rubbing it around as she nuzzled the erect clit while listening to moans and sloppy kissing sounds the two teen's were making.

Cheryl was in heaven, her body was awash with tingling sensations as her tongue played with Greg's and Amber licked and sucked her clit and pussy lips, the wet tongue rubbing in and out finding every little area that was most sensitive, Greg's hands were rubbing her breasts too, squeezing the nipples which was driving Cheryl towards another mind blowing orgasm.

The room filled with the sound of squeaking bedsprings and lustful moans, mostly they were coming from Cheryl but Amber was also giving a good few out as she lapped up the pungent juice that was smeared on her face from the young woman's pussy.

"Greg I think my little school girl needs to feel a real cock, the rubber one just isn't the same" Amber said as she smiled and moved away form the bed to give her male student room to move between Cheryl's legs. Cheryl was eager for anything to be pushed inside her; she was so close to an orgasm she didn't care who or what went into her just as long as it was hard and went deep.

Cheryl's legs pulled back and she raised her bum off the bed as she felt the tip of Greg's cock push past her wet lips, she was so wet it didn't take much for the whole shaft to penetrate all the way inside her body, Cheryl's mouth dropping open with a loud lusty moan and gasp for air, her face shining with sweat as her hair stuck to her forehead.

Amber moved closer and savored the sounds of skin slapping onto skin, as Greg's cock was plunge back and forth like a piston, Cheryl's tight pussy gripping the firm pole and coating it with thick gooey syrup like juice, her thighs holding tightly onto his waist to make sure he couldn't take his cock fully out of her.

Greg grit his teeth as he lunged his hips hard against Cheryl's, his eyes were closed as he was lost in the immense pleasure of the hot, wet, tight hole he was plunging his cock into, Cheryl laid flat on her back, her breasts rising and falling with fast pants for breath had her eyes wide open, her mind was unable to focus on anything other then the impending orgasm, she was gripping the sheets of the bed so tight her knuckles were white. Amber loved it all, she watched and rubbed her own pussy coating her fingers with the juice before rubbing it onto her clit, and moans escaped her throat as she felt her own pleasure rise to an almost orgasmic high.

Cheryl whimpered as she felt the cock seem to thicken, it wasn't that as much as her pussy was getting tighter by the second it was so enflamed from the hard pounding she had been and was again receiving. Amber could feel herself going to the edge of orgasm, ever moan coming from Cheryl was driving her on, the mere sound of the young girls voice as she called out was enough normally to dive her to a shattering orgasm and with the sound and scent of sex in the air it was doing even more to her.

"Open your mouth Cheryl" Amber said her breath shallow as she rubbed her pussy harder, the lips hanging slightly as they became more sensitive and open, Cheryl instantly let her mouth fall open, she was on auto pilot now when it came to commands, she would do anything as she was on the cusp of a mind blowing orgasm, the thick shaft of meat thrusting into her, hitting deep and throbbing was driving her wild.

Amber climbed onto the bed spread her thighs over her students face Cheryl seeing right up into her teachers pussy as she panted and groaned with pleasure, she could see the moistness inside the lips as Amber lowered herself down, facing her male student Greg who was staring at her firm breasts lust in his eyes as his cock throbbed inside Cheryl with desire.

Amber's pussy tasted sweet, Cheryl licked it hard as the scent of arousal filled her nostrils, the juice lathering over her lips and cheeks as her teacher began to move side to side grinding the sloppy lips over her face before she would push down and Cheryl would push her tongue up and inside rubbing the sensitive walls as her teacher would moan then scream her approval before wiggling her bum back and forth rubbing her juice all over her student's face.

Greg was watching in amazement, his cock had stopped thrusting and his eyes were glazed with excitement as he looked down and saw Cheryl's mouth clasp onto his schoolteacher's pussy, her clit almost visible it was so large and engorged. Cheryl let go of the sheets and reach up holding Amber's thighs as she began to thrust her hips, muffled moans came from under Amber's wet body and form Amber herself as she ground down on her lovers face

"Oh yes, you are such a good girl, harder!" Amber shouted as she threw her head back and thrust her breasts out to Greg, he was shaken back to life by the tight squeeze Cheryl's pussy gave his cock, he leaned forwards and began kissing and sucking Amber's left nipple, his hard cock beginning to thrust again into the younger woman below

Amber was almost there, she could feel her stomach tighten as she had her nipples sucked, her hands were holding Greg's head firmly as she moved him to the other nipple and back, her hips working hard to keep Cheryl's face in the most sensitive area's of her pussy, Cheryl herself moaning as she felt the hard cock thrust deep again, the throbbing pole stretching her walls wide as they closed and became more sensitive, the scent of her teachers juice making her go mad with desire also.

"Oh I'm there... I'm there!" Amber shouted as she felt a massive orgasm wash over her, her juice squirting out onto Cheryl's face with a force she had never felt before, her legs going weak and stomach tightening as she gasped for air and her whole body shook.

Cheryl couldn't hold back any longer, the feeling of the juice squirting onto her face, the strong scent of it, the cock pounding her super sensitive pussy all added to drive her to the biggest orgasm of her life, she could hardly breath and her heart felt like it was about to break out of her chest as she felt her body tighten and shake her pussy gripping Greg's cock so tight she almost broke it.

Greg too just let loose, his cock was hyper sensitive now as it shot out huge globs of hot stick cum, each one splattered deep in Cheryl's pussy coating her insides with the messy liquid, every throb his cock made deposited more of the cream, Cheryl gasping with each bit, she could feel every bit going in and was loving it all.

When he was able, Greg pulled his shrinking cock out of Cheryl and the thick glutinous liquid slowly dribbled out. Amber got off her students face and laid next to her both wet and panting hard they forced smiles to each other and shared a soft kiss

"That is my good student" Amber said as she felt Cheryl's head rest on her shoulder, her hand gently stroking her hair, she looked at Greg and smiled "I think you better sleep here tonight you can go home tomorrow after you clean up"

Greg nodded before going to the bathroom leaving Cheryl and the teacher laid on the bed together, Cheryl softly breathing as she began to sleep making Amber smile to herself while continuing to stroke her student's hair.

"You have a good sleep, you have earned it my good little girl," she said before laying back and closing her eyes too for a long well earned sleep.

12