Schoolgirl Debbie

Story Info
26-year-old woman goes back to school.
3.7k words
4.16
63.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christy20
christy20
45 Followers

Debbie was so excited that she couldn't stop smiling and giggling all the time. After so many years she was ready to go to school once more. She was hoping that she would be able to complete her studies and ultimately finish high school. What if she was 26 years old? It wasn't her fault that she failed to graduate. She had to abandon school because of an unfortunate incident which occurred when she was 17.

Her father owned a jewelry shop and at that time, he had borrowed a huge amount of money from the local bank in order to renovate it. The strain of the work and the fact that he had to pay every month a rather big interest to the bank, resulted in his having health problems. Poor Debbie had to put everything aside and set to work hard. She would work day and night, conscientiously, without showing the slightest sign of weariness or disrespect. Her father was so grateful and proud of her that he never stopped thanking God for sending him a daughter instead of a son.

Through God's love and excessively hard work Debbie not only managed to overcome all difficulties but she also succeeded in repaying all debts in time. Her family enterprise even experienced a boom in sales; a welcomed coincidence that freed her from any other occupation and allowed to entirely focus on the management. With her father's health fully recovered and having solved all financial problems, she was ready-at last!-to fulfill her dreams.

What exactly were her dreams? Well, first she had to finish high school and then-who knows?-she could study to become an actress. She knew very well that she could become whatever she would dream of, because, besides from being very stubborn she was very clever too, let alone the great potential hidden inside her.

Debbie-wearing only her white cotton bra and knickers-caught her cascading shoulder-length dark hair in a ponytail and then applied light-blue mascara on her eyes. The combination of, the green of her emerald eyes, the light blue of her eyelashes and the black silver of her silky hair, had been proved unbeatable long time ago. She dabbed rouge on her cheeks, powdered her nose and then applied a pale pink lip-gloss on her succulent sensuous lips. Generally, she would rather wear a light make up than a heavy one because she wanted to look as young as possible.

After finishing her make up she wore a white shirt and a red-green plaid mini skirt. Then, she put on knee-high white socks, black leather flat shoes and a black tie which borrowed from her father. She looked at her image into the whole-body mirror and got pleased with what she saw. Her joy and delight was so great that she quickly got aroused and decided to remove her pants and put them in her mini black leather bag. She took her books and off she went.

When she got out of her home immediately felt a sudden blow of morning breeze sneaking under her skirt. The gentle breeze circulated between her smooth thighs, along her sensitive crotch and then up and between her firm buttocks. She giggled when she noticed the tickling on her velvet pussylips and tight anal crack, as the air teased her neglected openings with care and devotion. It felt as if an unsubstantial feather had brushed gently, her crotch and ass, guided by a hand which knew exactly how to take care of her ulterior needs.

She sighed, straightened her skirt and walked away rocking her hips in a marvelous way, which left breathless many passers-by who watched the scene. Heading towards the nearest metro station she couldn't stop thinking of her first day in school and the decision she made about removing her pants. She immediately blushed when she felt that she was acting like a slut.

Who could blame her for feeling that way? Who hasn't ever responded to Mother Nature's imperative carnal calls? Debbie of course had never been a whore and wasn't. She would never do it for money; she merely wanted to explore the limits of her sexuality. We all live in a world of inequality, poverty, untold misery and unfathomed pain. The only thing that we can rely on, in order to find our poor share of happiness, is our sexuality. Is it so bad that Debbie wanted to arouse herself by having those thoughts? She had been working like a dog for so many years without uttering the slightest complaint. It was about time she turned her attention to the needs of her body. So please be kind and don't apply your rigid principles on her too lightly. She was just an adventurous girl. Aren't we all like her?

Debbie stood out among the colorless crowd like an ethereal vision brought from another dimension, with the height of 5'5", 34 C cup size, slim "snake-body", and unsurpassed grace. She looked no more than 16 years old-dressed in her school outfit-and of course no one could possibly imagine that she was walking on the streets totally panty-less.

Finally she got to the metro station and entered the train. The wagon was too overcrowded and the only place she could stand was in front of a window near the doors. She was holding her books, with hands crossed in front of her breasts, and looking out of the window. Suddenly she felt a body pressing against her's. She didn't pay any attention and continued staring out of the window. The stranger became bolder and stuck her body totally on her rear curves; she could tell that she was a "she" because she was feeling a pair of big and firm tits poking her back.

She couldn't see who was behind her because she was cornered by the window and there wasn't enough room to turn her head. The thought of what could possible happen if the stranger was a man made her smile. Her smile didn't last long, as after a while she felt an impatient, exploring hand on her right thigh. The hand traced the length of her thigh gently and slowly, lingering enough to thrill and stimulate every inch of her delicate baby skin.

Debbie blushed and stood still, awaiting further developments, as she couldn't resist the temptation of having her sensitive areas probed by a complete stranger. She moaned a little and pushed back her firm buttocks against the stranger's pelvis as a sign of her total approval. The vibrations from the train's movement and the slow, but persisting, rotating and pressing of the stranger's pelvis on her bum, gave her the sensual and forbidden feeling of making love right in front of public.

The stranger wasn't new in that kind of action because immediately grabbed Debbie's crotch with her hand and rubbed her nose and lips on her right ear. The fact that she was able to feel Debbie's nakedness and wetness, without having her pants getting in the way, drove her completely crazy. She started breathing in and out next to Debbie's red ear, while her hand was dancing along Debbie's silky slit very skillfully, although a little bit harder than usual. Debbie closed her eyes and bit her lower lip hard in a desperate attempt to completely stifle the moans of her passion.

Her body was trembling and shaking and she could feel her juices running, through her soaking wet opening, along the stranger's fingers, between her sweaty thighs and all the way down to her calves. She even tried to look down to see if she had left any creamy stains on the floor, but in vain.

The stranger with a low hoarse voice whispered: "Get off the train in the next station and head towards the ladies room. I'll be right behind you. Chose a cabinet and wait for me there."

Debbie nodded weakly as after that, the stranger, wanting to lay emphasis on her words, started to rub and press Debbie's swollen clit using the tips of two united fingers in a circular motion, bringing her to the brink of a most powerful orgasm.

Suddenly the train stopped and Debbie, reluctantly, had to leave the train. Without hesitation she followed the signs and headed towards the nearest ladies room. She opened the door and searched for an unoccupied cabinet. Luckily, there was one at the end of the room. So, she went there, entered the cabinet and left the door half-opened.

After a minute or so, a 40 years old, 5'6'' tall, blonde lady came in and shut the door behind her. She had nice big blue eyes, a delicate thin nose, fleshy juicy lips and her face was oval. Her body was curvaceous with big breasts and wide hips but wasn't looking fat. She wore a grey business-suit, white stockings and black high heels.

Without saying a word the stranger lifted her knee-high skirt up and revealed her beautiful shapely legs. Debbie put her books near the toilet seat and squatted before her. She dragged down the stranger's white satin thong and brought her head closer.

First she smelled the peppery musky aroma of the lady's hairy pussy and then brushed her hand along the soaking wet slit. With her fingers parted the pale red petals and rubbed her nose on the oily jelly folds. The lady murmured something incomprehensible and pulled Debbie's head closer to her crotch. Debbie caught the lady's right pussy-lip with her lips and started sucking it gently while looking upwards. Then she dragged it away and let go with a puffy sound.

The lady moaned and grinded her pussy on Debbie's nose and chin while her hands were keeping Debbie's head still. Debbie lapped at lady's fat pussy-lips once and then quickly started licking and nibbling her way along the stimulated folds.

Her whole face was drenched in lady's juices but she never quit slurping and swallowing everything she could. The lady then turned around, bent over and put her hands on the door. Debbie immediately understood what the lady wanted and used her hands to part wide lady's ass-cheeks. She found a rather loose asshole which must have been used relentlessly uncountable times. Alas, she couldn't do otherwise; she just had not only to lick but also suck it as well.

Debbie reluctantly used the tip of her tongue to tease and lick her way around lady's puckered anal crack. She traced the outline of the dark hole and then, hesitatingly, dipped her tongue inside. It wasn't that bad as she had thought at first and decided to give it a try and swallow lady's anal fluids. The taste was salty, fairly spicy, and a little bit smoky. There was also a strong smell of urine resembling ammonia. An undeniable evidence indicating that pussy fluids had broken through and found their way from one canal to the other, spicing things up, pretty much to Debbie's delight.

Putting aside her earlier inhibitions, Debbie shoved half of her tongue inside lady's anus and started moving it in and out, using it lick a small dick. The lady was letting out brisk moans of untold pleasure while rocking and pushing her hips back at Debbie's tongue.

Debbie planted three fingers inside lady's burning pussy and started finger-fucking her juicy hole with vengeance. With a fainted voice the lady was begging for more and more and Debbie complied by planting the thumb of the same hand, deep inside lady's asshole. The lady groaned and squirmed violently as the speed and the intensity of her orgasm hit her on the spot, finding her totally unprepared.

During the time the lady spent in order to regain her breath and composure, Debbie, like a good girl, had dried clean lady's inner thighs, pussy and asshole using her versatile little red tongue. The lady tided herself up, turned around and made Debbie lean against the left wall. She lifted Debbie's skirt up and started giving burning kisses and hungry bites on Debbie's defenseless bubble ass, leaving hickeys and marks of her lip-gloss everywhere.

All of sudden something happened, causing great concern to both women. Loud voices, speaking an unknown language, were heard out of their cabinet. The lady panicked and immediately fled the cabinet, leaving poor Debbie alone, with hands on the wall, skirt upturned, ass exposed and totally unsatisfied. As it turned out later, a group of Japanese female tourists had entered the ladies room, looking for relief.

Debbie sadly thought that she was so unlucky that it just couldn't get any worse. Discontented and devastated, she tidied herself up, took her books and left the cabinet. She took the road leading to her school...

FEW HOURS LATER...

PLACE: St. Anthony's Catholic girls' high school-Headmistress's office. Mrs. Henderson: Headmistress, 49 years old, 5' 8'' height, 32 A cup size, 125 pounds, black dyed hair caught in a ponytail, green eyes, myopic goggles, skinny, hairy pussy with lots of grey hair. Sarah: Teacher, 32 years old, 5'6" height, 36 C cup size, 156 pounds, shoulder-length straight red hair, light blue eyes, curvaceous, trimmed red pussy-fur in "Y" shape.

Mrs. Henderson: "Tell me exactly what happened during the last hour in your classroom Sarah."

Sarah: "I entered the class as usually and sat on the master's desk. In the first row of school-desks I noticed a new student sitting. She looked older than the others but then I recalled that a 26 years old girl had enrolled in the morning classes the day before. I began my lesson of history by asking who could tell us anything about the French Revolution. Debbie-that was her name-raised her hand immediately and I asked her to stand up and come closer. I told her to write on the blackboard any names and dates she could think of, regarding the topic. She started writing, but after a while, the piece of chalk cracked into her hand and pieces fell on the floor. She bent in order to pick them up and I saw what I saw."

Mrs. Henderson: "What did you see?"

Sarah: "She wasn't wearing any pants. I clearly saw her ass and pussy and what is more? I saw also some kind of marks on her asscheeks but wasn't sure what they were."

Mrs. Henderson: "What did she do then? Did anyone else notice her nakedness?"

Sarah: "She proceeded in writing and pretending that nothing was going on. I was the only who saw the complete scene."

Mrs. Henderson: "Hmmm very strange. We are having a very strong discipline issue at our hands. Did you tell her to visit my office after she finished her classes?"

Sarah: "I certainly agree with you Mrs. Henderson. Yes of course. I'm expecting her arrival shortly... Am I hearing someone knocking on the door? ...Come in!"

Debbie opened the door and entered the office. She stopped 6 feet before the two women and looked down, waiting for someone to address her.

Mrs. Henderson: "Do you know the reason why you are here?"

Debbie: "Oh, no Madam."

Mrs. Henderson: "Do you usually leave your home without wearing your pants? Is it normal for you to show off your bum to anyone? And why you are having marks on your butt? What is the meaning of this?"

Debbie: "I'm so sorry Madam. It was...it was an accident..."

Mrs. Henderson: "An accident? Are you kidding me little girl? Do you want me to expel you from all schools?"

Debbie: "Oh...No...Madam...Please...you can do anything you want to me...but please...do not expel me...I beg of you kind Mistress..."

Mrs. Henderson: "Shut up little girl. I want to see, with my own eyes, what Sarah described me earlier. Lift up your skirt and start turning around very slowly."

Debbie's face had never been so red but she had no choice. She lifted her skirt up, revealing, first her exquisitely carved firm thighs, then her hairless pink flower and finally her amazing pear-shaped hips. Pivoting on her heels, she was very careful in doing it really slowly and keeping her skirt all the way up. After completing a 180 degrees angle, she stopped and waited for further orders.

Sarah: "Do you see now, Mrs. Henderson, what I was talking about earlier?"

Mrs. Henderson: "I'm not sure. I can hardly make out these marks. Debbie! Bend over completely and part wide your ass with your hands."

Debbie bent over completely and obediently used her hands to part wide her bubble asscheeks.

Mrs. Henderson: "Ha! I clearly see now what these marks are. I see hickeys, bites and traces of red lip-gloss. Her ass has been extremely used by some hungry female. Our little girl is lesbian! She likes sucking pussies instead cocks. I'm very curious to find out whether she is an expert "carpet-muncher" or not. Sarah, lock up the door and remove your skirt and thong. Debbie, on your knees, now! Crawl towards me and make sure to keep your butt always exposed. Understood?"

Debbie: "Oui Madam."

Sarah locked the door and removed her skirt and thong in zero time. Debbie crawled her way towards to Mrs. Henderson swaying her ass as if she was on a rocking boat. Mrs. Henderson gave a signal to Sarah to come over and stand next to her. She then grabbed and forced Debbie's head into Sarah's red bush.

Debbie, finding her face buried in Sarah's pubic hair and having her nostrils filled with musky curly red hair, had no choice but to stick out her little tongue and harvest the juices of Sarah's velvet bloom. Mrs. Henderson guided Debbie's head with her hands for some time and when she saw that she could carry on by her own, she went behind her.

She couldn't stop admiring Debbie's bubble ass and started kneading and massaging those delicious orbs. They were so round and smooth and yet so firm that she couldn't resist the temptation to slap them hard. And she did! Oh yes! She did...many times!

"Ooooh...Madam!!!" Debbie exclaimed with her mouth nearly filled with Sarah's swollen pussylips.

"Do you like it little slut? Oh yes! I know you love it. You would die from pleasure if you had someone to spank your audacious curvy bum every hour, every minute. You have come to the right place! Sarah! Prepare me, for I have to teach a strict discipline lesson to that little twat. You know the drill!"

"Mmmmm...Ohh...Ummmm...Certainly Mrs. Henderson. I'll do your bidding, even though...I loathe parting with her...so soon. She is sucking me so fucking great...Mmmm...Its...Its like...having a vacuum cleaner attached on my pussy...Aaaghh...she...sucks everything in...my vagina is almost...dried...Goshhh!!!!"

Mrs. Henderson stood near her office, with hands on waist, and waited there for Sarah to accomplish her duties. Sarah reluctantly pushed Debbie's wet mouth away from her glistening slit and got on her knees. She crawled near the office, opened a drawer and took a pink strap-on dildo. Then she went back and stood before the headmistress. She ordered Debbie to help her with the removing of Mrs. Henderson's skirt. Debbie unzipped the long skirt and Sarah pulled down the skirt and then the lacey white pants. With great patience, Sarah, first raised Mrs. Henderson's one foot and then the other in order to take away the skirt and pants.

Both girls were knelt and had taken positions in front and behind Mrs. Henderson, respectively. Debbie was bathing with her tongue Mrs. Henderson's soft ass cheeks while having one hand between her creamy thighs. Sarah was trying to strap the dildo along the waist and hips of her Mistress and simultaneously kissing her thighs. Mrs. Henderson was standing there in all her glory, oblivious to anything else, accepting the services given by those playful tongues.

"Debbie! You have to write down a 100 times the phrase "I will never wear my pants again". Take a pen and paper from my office, bend over and position yourself in a 90 degrees angle with your upper body resting on my office. And spread those legs!!!" Mrs. Henderson ordered.

"Tres bien (very good) Madam."

Sarah finished strapping the dildo on Mrs. Henderson's thighs and then she took it in her mouth as if she had done it many times in her life. She watered her mouth with enough saliva and then she started sucking it obediently. Mrs. Henderson was enjoying the view of Debbie's naked ass as she was bent over and the vibrations on her clit caused by the continuous bobbing of Sarah's head on her dildo.

She decided that she had had enough, so she pushed Sarah away and positioned herself behind Debbie's ass. The dildo was lubed and slippery enough for use-thanks to Sarah!-so she wasted no time. She put it right on Debbie's anal tight ring and pushed hard. Debbie squirmed in agony but she didn't scream-she was a brave girl indeed.

christy20
christy20
45 Followers
12