Schoolgirl Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Henderson never had in her life any inhibitions nor any reservations, thus she was determined to discipline that little girl very hard. She was using quick bursts of her hips to shove the dildo into Debbie's rectum, followed by deep prolonged ones which were the most painful.

Sarah had already positioned herself under Debbie's and Mrs. Henderson's pelvis and she was licking and sucking everything she could. Her tongue was teasing Debbie's clit mostly but she would occasionally tease Mrs. Henderson's hairy slit too.

Debbie was whining and moaning like a little baby and yet, she was trying to follow Mrs. Henderson's orders and complete her writing. Of course Mrs. Henderson wouldn't allow her to carry on with her writing as she was ramming her virgin butt with extreme ferocity. Poor Debbie, having someone abusing her ass, her head buried between piles of files, her hands crushing pieces of papers and someone licking her engorged clit, was still looking like a fallen angel.

"Ohhhhh Mon Dieau (my God)...s'il vous plait (please)!...Madam...encule mon derierre (fuck my ass)...Oui (yes)...Oui...Mmmmm...encore (more)...encore..."

I'm sure that those sex-starved women never left that office and remained entangled in a vicious cycle, doing each other, again and again...for an eternity...

END.

*

Written by Christy Mars Copyright © 2006 Especially made for 26 year old Debbie from France.

12