Schoolgirl Domme Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All in all, it had been an unexpected evening. But the weirdest bit – and, looking back, I still find it strange – was yet to come. Because when we finally finished licking the dildo, Belinda suddenly announced in her more normal, bright voice, "Well, I don't know about you two, but I'm dying for a cup of tea. How about you? Louise? Fran?"

And Belinda – yes, Belinda – went into the kitchen and made a big pot of tea and some rather good ham sandwiches. No, she didn't order Trixie in there to do it on her knees or in handcuffs: she was acting the normal hostess again. That's what was so strange. And clearly 'Trixie' had gone; Fran was back.

It was surreal. The porn mags were still on the coffee table, the double dildo and the surgical glove were on the floor, I was still in my school shirt and tie, with my tits hanging out of my black bra, yet here we were drinking tea and talking about what was on telly last night. Finally I could take it no more: I looked at them both and said, "Stop! Now: explain."

"It's quite simple," said Fran. "I'm a sexual submissive, as you may possibly have noticed."

I said I thought I had picked up one or two clues.

"And I'm dominant," said Belinda. "Opposites attract. That's all."

"But how did you find each other? Not at school, surely?"

"No," said Fran. "It was in a club I sometimes go to. A fetish club. A few weeks ago I was there with some friends and I suddenly caught sight of Belinda. I nearly died of embarrassment, but since I was tied to a St Andrew's Cross at the time, having my nipples whipped by a friend of mine with a flogger, there wasn't much I could do except hope she wouldn't notice me. Which seemed unlikely."

"She caught my eye," said Belinda, "and the look in her eye, it was as if she was saying, 'Hey, this is me. I can't help how I am. Get over it.'"

"Which is pretty much how I did feel," Fran confirmed. "When we'd finished with the cross I went over to Belinda and we just talked normally. Belinda said she was more of a domme, and we both agreed it would be great to meet up and see how we got on."

"Weren't you afraid of being found out? You could have been sacked."

"We kept it absolutely discreet", said Fran. "No-one else was to know."

"Except me? Why did you choose me?"

"I just knew," said Belinda. "I knew it would be all right and I knew you were right for it. Believe me, a domme always knows."

I think I blushed. I certainly felt as if I did.

"OK. How do we play things at school?" I asked. "There's still a week left."

"Good point," Belinda agreed. "Fran – white shirt or blouse every day, agreed?"

She nodded. "Agreed. I'll need to buy a couple of new ones. I can do that tomorrow."

"Since Louise is in with us now, and she really likes them, you'll need to wear something round your neck every day too. Ties, scarves, chokers – you decide. But every day, without fail. OK?"

"OK. I've got some nice ones."

"Good."

"But what about school?" I asked. "What do we do? We can't just carry on as normal, surely?"

"Why not?" said Fran, rather surprised at my question. "Belinda and I have been doing it for the past three months."

"Three months?" I gasped. "You've been doing this for three months?"

"It's a question of demarcation lines," Belinda explained. "Friday and Saturday nights we do this, either here or at Fran's. Sunday's off because I'm either working in the pub or I've got work to do – "

"And I've got marking and preparation," Fran pointed out.

"And nothing during the week. There's no point in jeopardising my A levels."

"So what about me? Where do I fit in?"

"Tomorrow," said Belinda, "You come here. We'll have another session. I have some plans for you." I felt a shiver through my body when she said that. "Then it's back to normal for the last week of school. Friday is the leavers' do. We'll both be at that but Fran will be on duty all night, so we'll have to find our own amusement that night. Then on Saturday we're all going to a party."

"A party?"

"A friend of mine. It's his eighteenth. It's all right: he lives in Wimbledon: there'll be no-one there who knows us. After that, we'll need to sort something out for the exam period and see how it pans out afterwards."

"You've got it all very worked out", I said.

"I'm a domme," she replied. "We tend to be well organised."

Fran got up. "I must be making tracks. Listen, darling, can we make it eleven instead of ten tomorrow? That will give me time to get to the shops and buy a couple of blouses. I can bring them, if you like."

"Oh yes, do. Eleven's fine."

I looked blank. Belinda explained.

"Fran's giving me some extra tuition on Jane Eyre. You can come if you like."

"Only don't tell anyone," Fran added. "I'm not really supposed to do it for a pupil."

It seemed to me there was a lot more she wasn't strictly supposed to be doing for a pupil than giving tuition on Jane Eyre, but I just smiled and said I would look in. I could do with some help too.

We started to clear up. We all took a shower – strangely enough, there wasn't as much kissing and cuddling there as you might imagine, just a few fond hugs between Belinda and Fran. I got dressed and headed for the door and turned round to wait for Fran. But there was one last moment of that unforgettable evening still to witness.

As Fran walked towards the door, Belinda said, quietly but firmly, "Trixie, wait."

Fran stopped and stood quite still, not even turning her head. Slowly and deliberately, Belinda walked round her and stood in front of her. She was holding something behind her back, and from where I was standing I could see what it was. It was a large black leather collar. I watched, fascinated, as Belinda held it up high above her head. Fran – no, Trixie – looked up at it, yearning.

"Do you want this?" Belinda, asked.

Trixie looked her in the eye.

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Then you shall have it. This is your slave collar. Wear it with pride."

And Belinda fixed the collar round Trixie's neck. "Thank you, Mistress," Trixie whispered. Then she and Belinda kissed, long and slow. I waited politely, until Belinda let Fran go. Fran was still wearing Trixie's collar as she made her way out to her car and offered me a lift home.