Schoolgirl Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Daddy finds out Dezi's fantasies.
3.3k words
4.4
47.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Journal

Dezi snuck in from school, tiptoeing through the house silently. Her delicate feet carried her quietly over linoleum in the kitchen, over thick, luxurious carpeting in the living room and hallway, into her bedroom. Her room was the only room in the house that still had a hardwood floor...a pale green oriental rug in the middle of it, covering all but a foot on either side of it, making a perfect rectangle. The walls were painted a soft cream, curtains a deep hunter green. A four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room, the wood whitewashed. The canopy that stretched over the posts and came down as curtains was the same deep green that made up the lacy curtains. Around the bed was a black curtain, made of silk to be pulled around at night, keeping the noise and light out of her private little place. The silk was warm in the winter and cool in the summer, making it the perfect fabric for that curtain.

Under her bed was a small, worn wood chest. Dezi looked down the hall, listening carefully, to make sure that there was no one home. She closed the door with a soft click, locking it slowly and silently behind her. Pale arms stripped the uniform she wore daily from her lithe body, creamy skin a harsh contrast to the dark blue and black plaid skirt mandatory for all girls at St. Catherine's. She rarely wore the tights required, more often opting to bare her legs, which was often a subject of harassment and irritation to the teachers. Ah, but what fun would Catholic school be if she couldn't annoy and torture the teachers? As she bent over, picking up the skirt and blouse she'd stripped so carelessly a few minutes ago, her soft, rounded ass was exposed. Creamy cheeks were parted for a lacy purple thong, the small bit of material showing vibrantly against her soft skin. She spread her legs a bit, giving herself more leverage to bend, which showed even more of her soft, 19 year old perfection. She kept her pussy shaved, the lips often glistening naughtily as she thought nasty, dirty thoughts. She knew it was bad...but did she care? Not really.

After folding and placing her uniforms where they needed to be, she padded over to the bed softly. Reaching underneath, she pulled out the scared wooden chest. The hinges creaked softly as she opened it, revealing the toys she had kept so carefully hidden for so long. Her favourite was right on top...a large, rubber dildo that had a suction cup on the end. She often enjoyed taking long baths...or attaching it to the hardwood floor. She had also a smaller vibrator, but generally liked to use the bigger one. But the most secret thing...the thing she kept best hidden...was her journal. There were naughty things in there...things that would get her in trouble with her Daddy. Things that good little girls didn't think about, let alone write down so they could read them again later. Oh, but she did love to read them...she loved to sit in front of the mirror with her door locked, music playing in the background, her creamy, perfect thighs spread far apart, that huge black cock placed deep inside of her dripping pussy...bouncing up and down slowly, hands stroking and playing with her breasts, huge orbs bouncing up and down every time she moved...and she would read the stories. Sometimes aloud, sometimes silently. But no matter how she read her thoughts, fantasies, and dreams...it always got her worked up.

Today's agenda was a particularly naughty fantasy she'd indulged in while sitting in Geometry. Sister Ruth was so boring...particularly when it came to the classes she taught. Secretly, Dezi thought that all the nuns at school really needed a good, hard, dirty fuck. That would straighten their hoity-toity holier than thou attitudes out real quick. This caused a giggle to slip from between pursed lips as she stretched out on her bed, pen poised above the pages of her journal. Her hand nearly trembled as she thought of what had gotten her so worked up at school...her panties had been dripping wet by the time class was over, giving her just enough time to run to the bathroom and clean herself, as well as give herself an earth shattering orgasm.

She purred as she thought about just how pleasant that bit of sensation had felt. Trembles shook through her body slowly as she began writing, her journal entry getting her worked up again. Before she knew it, her hand had slipped down between those thighs, fingers caressing and petting the virgin pussy she shaved daily, thumb stroking over her dripping, throbbing clit as she envisioned the fantasy come true. Mmm...she could just feel his big, hard cock inside her now...pumping in and out while he spanked her, making her whimper and moan, calling out his name...oh god, she wanted more, so much more...her fingers and vibrators just were not doing the trick any longer. The more she wrote, the more she envisioned... him inside her, fucking hard...pulling and fondling her clit with one hand, spanking her with the other...then he let go, spanking her still, but now fondling her nipples...ooh he was going to cum...she could feel his cock swell even more, the veins and ridges feeling more obvious...oh god... oooh...yes! YES! She sighed, panting softly as she finished...blushing as she realized she'd just worked herself to yet another orgasm. She got up from the bed slowly, leaving the diary there. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, wandering into the bathroom that adjoined her bedroom for a quick shower and change before she was off to the mall with Jenni and Kris. She dressed quickly, running out of the house and hopping into her truck, speeding toward the mall, another thought never passing through her head of the journal she'd left on her bed.

Brian wandered into the house, shaking his head at the site of his daughter's missing truck. At the mall, again, he thought, sighing and shrugging out of his thick denim coat, hands automatically gliding back into the pockets of his blue jeans, black boots making soft thudding noises as big feet carried him through the house. Stopping outside Dezi's door, he peeked in, seeing the little bit of mess spread throughout the large room. Blue eyes fixed on the bed his darling daughter slept in, the black leather cover of her journal a stark contrast against the perfect lavender sheets stretched over her bed. A dark brown eyebrow arched as he walked forward, one of his large hands coming up to run through his soft brown hair. At 38, he was still as handsome as he had been at 20, when Dezi's mother had given birth to his beautiful daughter. He sat down on the edge of the bed, picking up the little journal. It was engulfed between his huge hands, and indecision ran through his mind. Should he read it? She was his daughter after all...but then, privacy is privacy, no matter who you are. But what could be so bad? A few school girl crushes on some of the boys on the football team? With a chuckle, he opened the cover, glancing at the first page. He noted with some curiosity that the first entry was just over a year ago...meaning that his little girl hadn't had this journal for very long. Broad shoulders shrugged as he laid back, kicking off his boots and stretching out on her bed...after all, he was sure she'd be gone all afternoon....

*December 13th, 2001

2:15 AM

Dear Journal,

Jenni suggested I keep a journal of all my thoughts. So...here I am, writing at 2:15 in the morning, trying to figure out what to put down. The only thing running through my mind right now is the strange feelings going on in my body. I don't know what's wrong with me...I feel cranky and frustrated, and I can't sleep...I have a throbbing, aching feeling...down there. My nipples hurt...the only thing that makes them feel better is when I rub them. I find myself having sinful thoughts all the time...thinking things that shouldn't be thought, let alone put on paper. But maybe that's the key...if I write them down, the thoughts will go away and I'll be able to sleep.

I went to the mall today with my two best friends, Jenni and Kris. I kept having the most awful thoughts about them while we were there. We went to one of the clothing stores, and Kris was taking a lot of time trying on several outfits...both Jenni and I were starting to get irritated frustrated. I made a comment to Jenni about going in there and helping her...I mean, did she get lost or something?! Just that comment got my mind going...I couldn't help it! I started thinking about Kris in the changing room, naked except for the sensible white cotton panties and bra I knew she wore...her long, black hair flowing down her back over her soft, pale skin...just the thought of it was making my mouth water. I could picture myself in there with her, my own curly auburn brushing against her soft skin...my hands lightly cupping her breasts, thumbs brushing over her nipples.

I know I started blushing...where were these thoughts coming from?! What was worse, I could feel this aching starting down there...and I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do about it. I knew I was starting to get kind of...well...wet...I mean, I could feel the lips of my pussy rubbing together every time I moved! And since my hair down there is so fine, there was really nothing to stop the crotch of my panties from becoming drenched.

As my thoughts progressed, I got wetter and wetter...my head was buried between her breasts at this point, licking and kissing, my hands stroking her all over her body. I could hear her moans, her whimpers...she was panting, grabbing my hair and scratching my scalp, pushing me harder against her. She kept begging me to touch her pussy...she wanted me to stroke it, to play with it. She wanted me to kiss it and lick it... and I did! Oh, I loved every minute of it! I tore off her panties, my hands caressing her curvy body as I kissed my way down over her flat tummy.

I licked her belly button lightly...she loved that!...and then continued downward, till I was kissing over her thighs. I licked and I sucked on her inner thigh...she was leaning up against the wall of the small changing room. I slowly maneuvered my mouth upward, my kissing and licking never ceasing in it's movements, till finally my fingers had lightly and delicately parted the lips of her pussy, my tongue sneaking in to very slowly and very gently lick over the sensitive tip of her clit. She moaned softly, pushing my head closer to her, whimpering and begging me to push my tongue deep inside her.

By this time I was so wet I and flustered I could barely stand...I knew that my body temperature had to have risen about 20 degrees! I swear Jenni must have known what I was thinking...she was giving me that look that says "uh-huh,"...or at least I thought she was. I finally managed to make it over to the chair between the dressing rooms, sitting down and crossing my legs. I was hoping that by sitting down, it would distract me from my thoughts...instead, it made it worse.

Now I wasn't picturing myself between her legs, on my knees...now she was sitting on the bench against the mirror, her legs spread wide open. I had my head poised so that my soft curls brushed up against her stomach while I sucked and licked her clit...I could feel her shuddering with pleasure. I brought my hand up, stroking over her thighs while she bucked against my face, my lips in an "O" around her clit, sucking as hard as I could as though I was going to get sustenance from the juices leaking abundantly from her pussy. I positioned two fingers above her tight hole, before plunging them in, as deep as I could. Oh, it felt so good! I could almost feel her contracting around my fingers as I pushed in and out of her, bringing her to the brink of orgasm...she was breathing harder and faster, arching against my lips and fingers, her own hands grabbing and playing with her nipples, fondling her petite breasts.

Just then, Kris came out of the dressing room. I sprang out of the chair, clearing my throat. God, I know my face had to be bright pink...what was wrong with me? Thinking dirty, sinful thoughts about one of my best friends! How could I? Besides, girls aren't supposed to have these kinds of thoughts and fantasies...are they?

We walked out of the store and down the mall, Kris now loaded down with about fifteen bags. I swear, she shops more than Jenni and I combined! We walked past a few more stores, managing to avoid being dragged in to do more shopping. I was more than ready to go...I wanted so bad to get home and cleaned up. I felt so dirty! We were almost to the exit...all I had to do was make it to the truck and I was free! Of course, just as we walked past the arcade, Jenni piped up with, "Look! It's one of those photo booth things! Let's get our pictures taken!" And pulled both Kris and I, despite our grumbling, into the booth.

We were situated with Jenni and Kris side by side on the bench and me in the middle, sitting on Jenni's lap. She shifted slightly, grinding against my pussy. It felt good and torturous at the same time! I managed to smother a whimper and paste a smile on my face as the flash clicked and my imagination worked. I could just picture her and I alone in the booth, the doors closed, a few dollars in the slot for pictures. It started out with her accidentally brushing against my breast as we positioned ourselves...and then she was kissing me, pushing me against the wall harshly.

The dominance she showed over me made me whimper...her hands were all over my body, tearing my clothes off. I whimpered softly in pleasure, arching into her hands and mouth as she kissed and nibbled all over my body, her teeth and lips hot against my skin. I stroked her hair, pulling her closer...I wanted to feel her kisses and nibbles and hands all over me at once. I started to kiss her back, licking over her neck and shoulders as I undressed her, my hands fondling her large breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. We rubbed up against each other, our skin silky and soft as our sounds of pleasure got hotter and louder, enjoying every moment of skin brushing against skin, the light friction caused. The smell of sweat and sex had begun to steam up the booth.

These thoughts had me squirming on Jenni's lap, doing everything I could to keep from whimpering. It's a good thing it was semi-dark in that booth or I'm sure they could have seen how flushed my face was getting...thank god for black and white pictures! I don't know what was wrong with me...why was I thinking these horrid things? Just when I thought I'd got situated, she moved again. This time the light brush of her leg against my swollen pussy lips nearly sent me whimpering out of the booth.

The more I thought about it, the more I could feel her hot tongue on my thighs, licking and nibbling...soft kisses being pressed to the silken lips of my nearly hairless pussy. Her tongue poked out, giving a shocking stroke over the tip of my clit, making my body shudder. I couldn't believe how good it felt! She inserted her middle and pointer fingers deep into my hot, dripping pussy, thrusting them in and out harshly while she licked delicately and slowly over my clit. My back was arched against the wall of the booth, loud moans unstopped now as I whimpered and squirmed, pushing her head hard against me...it felt so good, I never wanted her to stop.

Just then, I got poked lightly in the ribs. Jenni was giggling and telling me to get up, that the pictures were done. I stood up, shaking now...my body felt achy and twitchy all over. We climbed out of the booth, waiting for the pictures to print. All of the pictures looked nice...three best friends grinning and close together in front of the camera. Thank god I'd managed to keep a smile pasted on my face...I can't even think about how embarrassed I would have been if either of them had known what was going through my mind.

It didn't take me long to get home...I took a long shower as soon as I got here. I felt better afterward...and not so dirty. After I cooked dinner for Daddy and I, I came upstairs to start my homework. That didn't take me long, either...after all, the teachers knew I was a good girl and always let me work on my assignments in class. That's how I got to where I am now...writing down these awful, sinful thoughts in this journal.

Just thinking of the thoughts that had cruised through my mind at the mall got me hot and bothered again...I did the most sinful things before I started writing. My pussy was aching very badly again...just dripping wet. I'd thought the shower would help, but I must have been wrong..it was so sensitive I thought I would cry! It all started by wiping myself off with the towel I'd used for my hair after my shower...the soft bristles of the fabric brushing over my clit made my entire body jump with the shock to my nerves. God, it felt so good!

So I decided to experiment...I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight with as frustrated and achy as I felt now. First I pushed my index finger into my pussy, and it felt so good...I was already plenty wet, so it glided in and out easily, and while I worked on myself that way with my right hand, I used my left to fondle my breasts. Playing with my nipples felt even better combined with the sensations rocking my body from the light in and out movement of my finger in my pussy. I slowly inserted my middle finger, which made the sensation nearly perfect. Yet I felt like I was missing something.

I was laying on the bed, spread out, one hand fondling each breast in turn, pinching and pulling at my nipples, and the other buried deep into my pussy, pushing in and out slowly. I increased the speed of my fingers, making the rest of my body tremble with pleasure. The hand on my breast stilled, just cupping the weight of it from underneath while I concentrated on the intense pleasure coming from my fingers on my oozing pussy. I lightly pushed my fingers to my clit, already knowing it would feel good, but not expecting the electric jolt of hot, gooey ecstasy that climbed through my body, making my breath come out harsh and heavy, my back arching and hips grinding into my hand. Before I knew it I was slamming my fingers in and out of my hot pussy, my thumb grinding hard against my throbbing, erect clit, until finally, finally, I exploded into an ecstatic feeling, my mind and body both feeling as though I were floating. I lay there, panting, moaning softly, my fingers still shoved deep inside my pussy, my entire body trembling with the explosion of feeling I'd just had.

I slowly withdrew my fingers...they were dripping pussy juice everywhere. I licked them slowly clean, sucking on my own fingers to get every last bit of the juices I'd leaked all over them into my mouth..I had discovered I loved the taste of my own pussy!*