Schoolgirl Homework Ch. 01

Story Info
Narcisa's teacher wants to teacher her more than history.
6k words
4.47
37.7k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This has turned out to be one of my longest stories, hence it being broken up. All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

*****

The usual buzz of conversation occurred while the class awaited the arrival of their teacher. Towards the back a group of girls chatted animatedly. One turned to the dark-haired girl more or less in the center and spoke.

"So Narcisa, have you been with a boy who had a clue what to do to you?" Narcisa looked around carefully, but smiled as she responded.

"Of course, I was with guy recently that was amazing." When encouraged she continued. "He took my hand...uh pulled me close and I felt his desire."

"Thank you for sharing Miss Lopez, but I suggest you turn your attention to history." Narcisa blushed furiously as she opened her textbook. She kept her head down and tried to avoid drawing any further attention to herself.

After class Narcisa attempted to slip out of the room quickly, but this was not to be.

"Miss Lopez could you stay behind a moment?" Narcisa stopped and hesitated a moment before turning to the teacher's desk. The teacher focused on her paperwork until the last student had left. The teacher looked up.

"Miss Lopez, I realize that since class does not begin until after my arrival that meant that it was not the same as speaking in the middle of class, however you should have been paying attention to my arrival." Narcisa nodded, not looking her teacher in the eye. "Tell me something Narcisa, have you even kissed a boy?" Narcisa hesitated she couldn't believe a teacher had asked this.

"Uh yeah, course." The teacher shook her head.

"Prove it." Without warning the teacher pulled Narcisa in for a kiss. Narcisa was so shocked that she didn't react, but soon found herself overwhelmed by her body's reaction to the tongue driving into her mouth. It was probably only about thirty seconds, but to Narcisa it seemed far longer.

"Miss Khan? What?" The teacher shook her head.

"Narcisa, you lied to me and your friends. You have never kissed anyone you weren't related to, have you?" Narcisa nearly spoke, but quickly closed her mouth, lowering her eyes and shook her head. "Well, I think we need to change that. And I think you can call me Darshana when we are alone." Darshana gently used Narcisa's chin to make eye contact with the younger woman. After pausing a moment she once again leaned into kiss Narcisa, although this time she tried to encourage Narcisa to push her own tongue into Darshana's mouth. Although this proved difficult. After almost twenty minutes Darshana gently lowered Narcisa into a chair when she saw the younger woman was flush, nearly fainting. When Narcisa had recovered enough that Darshana felt confident letting her go, Darshana spoke.

"Well Narcisa I think you have a better idea of how to kiss, but you could be better, so I'm assigning you some additional homework." Narcisa's eyes shot open.

"More homework, miss...Darshana you already assigned homework." Darshana kissed Narcisa, swiftly silencing her.

"I have every confidence that you will be able to finish the regular assignment, but the other homework is a bit different. I want you to practice kissing." If anything Narcisa went even paler.

"I...I don't have a boyfriend." Darshana smiled.

"Try with a friend. Show me how much you have improved next week. I will have more to show you." Narcisa stumble out of the school in a daze, completely unbelieving of what had happened. Getting into her care Narcisa drove without really taking it in. She talked big to her friends, but Darshana was absolutely correct she was a complete virgin, never kissed a boy or even been on a date. She had never seriously considered being with another girl, but despite herself she was now thinking about her friends, all of whom she had seen naked at some point.

Once home she retreated to her room, where she quickly undressed. Her panties confirmed she had been wet. The memory of the kiss turning her on all over caused her to lay on her bed and begin to softly pull on her nipples, moaning as she did so. She thought of how she felt when Darshana's tongue had invaded her mouth. Acting on a whim she pushed the first two fingers of her left hand into her mouth, sucking on them, imagining that it was Darshana's tongue. With her right hand she squeezed her breasts, one then the other, before slowly running her hand down her body over her tight stomach and lightly brushing between her legs, finding herself quite wet. Spreading her legs wider she moved her wet fingers to her pussy and moved them slowly over the lips. Darshana had mainly used her hands to keep her face in place during the kiss and some on the shoulders. However as she continued to stroke her lips she imagined Darshana moving one hand to her breasts, no longer consciously considering this, but on some level wishing it had truly happened.

As she imagined Darshana pulling up her shirt and freeing her breasts to begin kissing them, Narcisa spread her lips with her right hand and pushed the fingers of her left hand into her cunt. Thrusting her fingers rapidly, she struggled to keep her moans low as she returned to her breasts with her right hand. She now imagined Darshana's hand moving slowly over her bare stomach to descend, past her waist and under her skirt to rub her mound throughout her panties. She bit her lip trying desperately to stay quiet while she thrust harder, now finding a greater desperation to find release. Into her vision came the image of her friend Oriana, removing her clothes to reveal medium dark skin and somewhat large breasts. Narcisa barely managed to grab a pillow to stifle the scream-like moan she made when she came.

She jerked awake looking around as she realized that she had fallen asleep. She moved gingerly as she realized that she was a bit stiff. She looked at the clock to realize that she had been sleep for a couple of hours and it had been hunger that had awoken her. After cleaning up she found that dinner was ready so, she helped herself before quickly returning to her room, convinced that her face would tell all of what had occurred. As she worked on homework she knew that she would obey her instructions and practice kissing, probably with Oriana.

After a sleepless night, broken by intermittent bouts of frantic work with her fingers to alleviate her horniness, Narcisa awoke with relief as she noted that she had no school. So she struggled to focus on finishing homework, at least the kind that involved paper. She stressed over it throughout the morning, stopping frequently for a quick release, but at last she finished. After lunch she debated with herself, but she knew she was only stalling in her nervousness. At last she called Oriana and invited her over.

Narcisa waited nervously as she tried to think about what she was going to say to Oriana when she arrived. She still wasn't sure when Oriana rang the bell. As usual they lounged on the couch watching Netflix, although Narcisa couldn't remember what they were watching as she was more focused on Oriana's lips. Oriana soon noticed she was drawing more attention than the TV.

"Alright Narcisa, what is it? You haven't been paying attention to this movie at all in fact I feel like you have been staring at me." Narcisa blushed deeply as she hesitated before answering. However instead of speaking she lunged at her friend. Somehow making contact with her lips. Oriana was too surprised to react, allowing Narcisa to briefly peck her tongue's tip past her friend's lips. The kiss was brief before Narcisa broke it and pulled back before slowly sinking to the floor, head in hands. However instead of hearing Oriana rushing out of the door she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Oriana looking down, face full of concern.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me? That you like me." Narcisa opened her mouth to answer, but closed it as she stopped to consider what Oriana had asked. Slowly she rose to join Oriana on the couch, shaking her head.

"Now that you ask, I don't know." Narcisa was looking away when she felt a hand on her chin, gently turning her head to face Oriana.

"Can we kiss more, Narcisa?" Narcisa grinned hesitantly before nodding. This time both slowly leaned in to make contact, lip to lip. Narcisa hesitantly pushed the tip of her tongue against Oriana's lips, who only opened her lips after several moments. Oriana moaned softly as her tongue made contact with Narcisa's, however she made no attempt to push her own tongue into Narcisa's mouth. Narcisa pushed until she found that she was pinning Oriana to the couch. At last the two broke the kiss and sat on the couch leaning against each other.

They sat this way for some time before Narcisa turned to Oriana, eyebrows raised in question. Oriana nodded. Narcisa once again leaned into kiss Oriana, who readily allowed Narcisa's tongue in her mouth. However this time she slowly moved her hands down Oriana's shoulders before moving her hands to lightly hold Oriana's breasts through her shirt. Oriana moaned into Narcisa's mouth and pushed herself into her hands. Narcisa lowered her hands to the base of Oriana's shirt, planning to pull it up, however she heard someone opening the door and swiftly move back to her side of the couch attempting to ensure that she didn't look disheveled. It was her mother who came in, but her mother only greeted Oriana, but otherwise did not take much notice of them. The movie ended, although neither was really paying attention. Oriana stole a quick kiss before leaving. Narcisa slept deeply dreaming of Oriana and what might be.

After class Narcisa waited patiently while her classmates filed out, only to find Darshana concentrating on schoolwork and ignoring her. Narcisa continued to wait, but she soon felt like screaming in her frustration. Soon Darshana looked up smiling.

"Someone's an eager little girl, aren't they?" Narcisa blushed, but only nodded.

"Very well, show me what progress you've made this week." Narcisa eagerly rushed over to embrace Darshana and attempted to stick her tongue in Darshana's mouth. There was a moment's hesitation, but soon the lips parted to admit her. Narcisa was starting to get into the kiss, but was eager to take things further. Her hands found their way to Darshana's breast, the moan was faint, but it was a reaction. Narcisa was starting to feel a bit disappointed that she could get so little reaction out of Darshana. Without warning Narcisa pulled Darshana's shirt up to reveal a violet bra covering her breasts. The kiss was broken as Darshana reacted to her bra being pulled down.

"Wow, you are eager aren't you?" Narcisa acted on a sudden impulse and began sucking on Darshana's nipples, going back and forth between them. Darshana moaned softly, but Narcisa was annoyed that she was not getting much more out of Darshana. However Darshana gently pulled Narcisa off of her and directed her to sit on the desk.

"Not bad. Time for your next assignment." Darshana leaned into kiss Narcisa and placed her right hand under her skirt on top of her panties. Narcisa was already wet, but soon moaning as Darshana's hand began rubbing her pussy through her panties. Arching her back Narcisa attempted to press her pussy harder into Darshana's hand. Darshana pulled her hand back momentarily to make it clear who was in control. For her part Narcisa's reaction was to whimper, but muffled by Darshana's mouth. However Darshana soon relented returning her hand to Narcisa's panties, however she immediately slipped a finger inside the panties to begin thrusting easily into the hole. Narcisa's whimper quickly turned into a loud moan. The finger was soon joined by a second and even a third thrusting hard. Narcisa arched her back almost to the point of laying down on the desk, however Darshana's left hand prevented her from breaking the kiss as she was on the verge of screaming.

The orgasm that hit Narcisa came with force. Darshana held Narcisa through her orgasm. Once it past Darshana gently lowered her the rest of the way to lie on the desk, still shuddering from the force of the orgasm. Darshana sat in her chair waiting for Narcisa to recover. It would take about ten minutes, but Narcisa's breathing returned to normal and she slowly sat up turning to Darshana who helped her to her feet. Narcisa was feeling unsteady as she straightened her clothes and gathered her things to leave.

"Remember next week I want you to be able to show me what you've learned about helping someone find release." Narcisa nodded as she head for the door, already reaching for her cell to call Oriana.

"Oriana, do you want to meet up?" There was a moment's silence as Oriana considered.

"Sure, how about you come over here? Everyone's out for the day." Narcisa noted an eager edge to Oriana's voice, but smiled as she responded.

"On my way." The drive was fortunately brief as she was feeling eager herself. The door was quickly opened upon her knock. Oriana was standing in the door wearing a dark blue robe. She smiled when she saw Narcisa.

"Come in." The door was barely closed before Oriana pulled Narcisa into an embrace, kissing her deeply. Narcisa was momentarily surprised, but soon pulled Oriana into her and aggressively pushed her tongue into Oriana's mouth. Moaning softly Oriana allowed herself to be pressed against the door as Narcisa's tongue thrust into her mouth. This continued for a little while, Narcisa was getting more turned on and the kissing was not helping. Reluctantly Narcisa broke the kiss, to Oriana's disappointment and led her to the couch. Narcisa pushed Oriana down resuming the kiss and her left hand roaming down Oriana's body, briefly groping her breasts, but quickly reaching her waist before slipping under her robe. Oriana moaned as she felt her pussy being rubbed through her panties. However Oriana's disappointment began to rise as she realized that Narcisa couldn't move her hand much in that position. Soon she couldn't stand it any longer and broke the kiss.

"Please Narcisa, let me open the robe." Narcisa smiled, but only nodded as she shifted her position sufficiently to allow Oriana to quickly untie the robe. Narcisa wasted no time in returning to her former position to resume kissing and rubbing Oriana. Although muffled by Narcisa's mouth Oriana's moans became louder as Narcisa's speed increased as she continued rubbing. However this only continued for a short time before Narcisa slipped her hand inside Oriana's panties to begin fingering her. Oriana's moaning increased in volume as she became wetter. Narcisa slowly added a second then a third finger, until she was thrusting hard with three fingers. Narcisa broke the kiss to switch to kissing Oriana's neck. Oriana screamed briefly as her orgasm hit. Narcisa rested her head on her right hand to watch as Oriana lay with her eyes closed, breathing starting to slow. She was content to wait until Oriana was ready. It did not take long as Oriana turned to smile at Narcisa.

"That was amazing. How about I help you?" Narcisa sat up, nodding. Oriana quickly moved to the floor and pulled Narcisa's panties aside to begin rubbing the lips with the palm of her hand, finding that she was already quite wet. Oriana did not hesitate to probe with her index finger. Narcisa gasped as Oriana explored her with her finger. Spreading her legs completely Narcisa leaned back, her head resting against the back of the couch. Oriana watched in fascination at the reactions of Narcisa's pussy to her actions. However she soon grew curious to see more and began to slowly increase her pace, prompting Narcisa to moan. As the pussy before her grew wetter, Oriana thought about what Narcisa had done to her. Pausing momentarily Oriana slowly added a second finger, noting every reaction from Narcisa before adding a third finger and gradually increased her speed as Narcisa's moaning grew louder.

Oriana studied Narcisa, noting the slight trembling of her lower lip, the way her body shook and the wetness between her legs. Oriana continued until Narcisa's moaning had nearly turned to screaming and her body tensed up before collapsing. Oriana gradually slowed her thrusting until she stopped and pulled out her fingers. After a moment of staring at Narcisa, Oriana stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them one by one, enjoying the taste. Oriana sat on the floor watching Narcisa who appeared to be sleeping, while Oriana felt contented. Oriana waited for Narcisa to recover, feeling satisfied at having successfully gotten someone else off for the first time. In time Narcisa's eyes opened slowly and she looked down smiling.

"Well that was great. I don't know about you, but I'm tired. I'm going to bed, should we?" Oriana grinned and nodded eagerly as she led Narcisa to the bedroom. Narcisa stripped down to her panties and settled down in the bed with Oriana.

Narcisa stretched and looked beside her, wishing that she was looking at Oriana's sleeping form, but after almost a week of sharing a bed between sex and homework, She had needed to go home. Narcisa groaned as she remembered she still had homework before Darshana's class. She quickly bathed and dressed before heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast while working on her schoolwork. Her mother looked like she might say something, but she saw Narcisa furiously working on her homework, she chose not to speak. At last Narcisa completed the assignment and had some time for a breather, before heading to class.

Class was uneventful and Narcisa was usually bored, but today was even worse as she was eager for class to end so she could have another sex lesson with Darshana. However the seemingly interminable lesson ended and she waited for her classmates to leave. Unfortunately one of her classmates did not follow the others, but remained to ask Darshana a question. Narcisa groaned, swearing under her breath and resisted the urge to stamp her foot in her impatience as she appraised the classmate who held the attention she so dearly craved.

He was certainly cute, a little skinny for most tastes, but she liked his soft eyes and unruly black hair. She looked over his pale skin and continued to like what she saw and when she heard the slight tremble in his voice she also liked what she heard. She began to carefully search her memory before she recalled that his name was Neville. They had not exchanged more than a few words, but she was starting to think that while she was more interested in girls, she was interested in him. At last Neville finished and walked out, with Narcisa watching him, particularly noting the way his rear looked as he walked. He closed the door behind him and she was thinking about what he would look like naked, when Darshana called to her.

"Narcisa. Narcisa. Hey, wake up, Narcisa." Narcisa blinked as she turned to focus on Darshana, who was leering openly at her.

"I suppose it's possible, but I have yet to see any evidence that a boy's pants will disappear if you stare hard enough at his ass. However he is adorable and I am certain that he is a virgin. But enough about him, time for our lesson. Kneel under my desk." Narcisa was eager for the lesson, but somehow it annoyed her to be the one on her knees. Once Narcisa was under the desk Darshana pulled into the desk with her legs spread. Narcisa found herself surrounded by Darshana's legs and she saw that Darshana wasn't wearing panties. She began to eagerly explore with her fingers as she slowly spread Darshana's lips. She pushed the tip of her index finger between the lips, but no further as she rubbed Darshana's clit with the palm of her right. Darshana moaned softly and patted Narcisa's head affectionately.

"No teasing, we don't have time to really luxuriate in this." Narcisa felt a little annoyed at being pat on the head, but she focused on her fascination with another woman's pussy. She drove the index finger all the way to its base and upon noting it entered with relative ease added a second finger and began entering with speed while she continued to rub the clit with her right hand. Darshana moaned a little louder and it was not long before she experienced orgasm. Narcisa was disappointed when she saw that the orgasm was quite modest, however Darshana smiled down at her.

12