Schoolgirl Meets Rock Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Alyssa and Alex's story.
1.3k words
3.53
16.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa stood on the sidewalk waiting for her best friend Sarah to pick her up. She felt the light spring breeze gently flow through her long blonde hair. She wore a Nirvana T-shirt, leggings and a mid-calf length red and black plaid skirt. She couldn't wait to once again see the cool young rocker who had taken her virginity earlier that day. Alex was his name. He had promised her that he would once again take her to his hotel room after the show - the one that Alyssa and Sarah were to be heading to now, which would feature Alex's band. The 18 year old schoolgirl couldn't wait to be with him again.

Finally, Sarah arrived driving her white Honda Civic. "I hope this will be fun. You got your fake?" she asked Alyssa, as they were both below the legal drinking age of 19.

"Yes, I do," Alyssa replied, showing a fake driver's license that a sketchy friend of hers had hooked her up with. Sarah began driving away from Alyssa's house, towards the pub. Sarah wore ripped jeans and a flannel shirt. "No skirt? That's fucking lame," she remarked to Sarah.

"Afraid I can't pull them off as good as you girl," Sarah replied.

"Of course not, no one can," the schoolgirl said with a smile, knowing that nature had blessed her with a beautiful body.

After a five minute drive, they arrived at the pub. They showed their "ID" to the bouncer and got in with ease. Alyssa rushed to the backstage area, followed by her less enthusiastic friend. She immediately spotted Alex, who was preparing for the gig. "Alex?" she said, trying to get his attention.

"Aw, there's my favourite gal!" he said loudly, approaching the pretty schoolgirl whom he had fucked earlier that day. He embraced her and kissed her forehead. Alyssa couldn't help but smile, for she loved being in his arms. Alex wore a sleeveless shirt, showing off his medium sized but clearly defined arms as well as the tattoo on his right bicep. "Anyway we're on in 10 minutes, here's 20 bucks for some drinks, this is gonna be a fun night," he said, handing Alyssa a couple ten dollar bills.

Alyssa and Sarah headed to the bar, following Alex's advice. Being as hot as she was, especially in the short skirt she was wearing, Alyssa immediately caught the eyes of several men. After a few minutes, Alex's band began playing. Alex played a white Fender Stratocaster. The band played original material with a genre that was somewhat difficult to categorize. Alyssa recognized some elements of speed metal, grunge and metalcore. Alex proved himself to be a fairly good guitarist. Alyssa made eye contact with him several times, smiling at him. He held his guitar like he held her. Maybe he would play her later that night. Maybe he would use his finger talents and make her scream just like that Stratocaster. The schoolgirl couldn't wait.

Throughout the band's 40 minute set, Alyssa and Sarah were approached by several men. Most of these guys were clearly intoxicated. "You got - you got something - great," one man said to Alyssa, petting her hair. The schoolgirl gave an awkward smile, gently pushing him away. Subconsciously, she did enjoy the attention.

After the set was finished and the five minute take down of equipment was complete, the first person Alex approached was Alyssa. "Hey girl, we're all going to a house party hosted by our bassist's local friend. You can come with us if you want."

"I'd love to," she replied, looking at Sarah.

"Well you're on your own here Alyssa, I told my parents I wouldn't be out for long," Sarah replied. Seemingly ignoring her friend's reservations, Alyssa happily agreed to accompany her favourite man to the post-concert party.

She rode in the band's van they had rented, sitting beside Alex. He had his right hand in her hair and his left hand on her upper leg. The schoolgirl loved this feeling. He repeatedly kissed her mouth, lips and forehead, showing off his hot catch to the other guys. They all knew that he was the most attractive of all them, and none of them could ever really land a girl like her unless they became as famous as they had hoped. After 10 minutes, they arrived at the house. It was fairly big and was on the outskirts of town, making it a great party spot. As they approached the house, the EDM music became louder. By this point Alyssa was fairly drunk and feeling sexier than ever, stroking her hair and shaking her ass as she walked. "Stop it girl, you're giving me impure thoughts," jokingly suggested an also intoxicated Alex.

"And would that be a problem?" Alyssa asked, playing along with his game. When they entered the building, time began flying for Alyssa. She drank more, danced to the beat an enjoyed watching several men attempt to make advances on her. After about half an hour, she went upstairs to use a bathroom. After she was finished, she heard a male voice call out from a bedroom.

"Come in here girl, me and Tim here got something for you." It wasn't Alex's voice, it was too rough. For reasons she didn't understand, she entered the room. It was dark, but she could see two older guys, possibly in their late 20s, smiling at her. "You know what you came in here for." Alyssa froze in her spot, realizing the mistake she had made. But before she could do anything, one of the men pushed her onto the bed. He pulled down her leggings, revealing her soft little pussy.

"No, don't do this," she said.

"Oh come on sweety, I know you've been looking for this, looking as sexy as you are now." Admittedly, the schoolgirl was looking for this, but only from the cute guitarist. As the other man's face touched her breast, she began to scream.

"Alex! Help me!" After half a minute more of feeling their mouths and hands grope her lady parts, the door slammed open. At last, Alex had arrived.

"Get the fuck away from my girl!" He was serious. And when this angry rebellious tattooed man got serious, you knew shit would go down. One of the men quickly escaped. "That's right you little fucking bitch, run." The other man stood in his place, parting ways from Alyssa's body.

"Look man, I don't wanna start shit with you," the man said softly. After a moment of staring each other down, Alex broke the silence.

"Fuck you!" he yelled, pushing the man against the wall, then punching him in the face. "Now get the fuck out of here!" He ran away faster than his wingman had. Alex approached his violated schoolgirl, her heart still pounding. "Everything's okay now Alyssa. I'm so sorry for leaving you alone."

She said nothing and let him pet her and comfort her until she was no longer scared. After ten minutes of this, she began opening her legs for him. "I want it from you," she whispered. He flipped her cute skirt onto her belly, making her pussy visible to him. He stuck his mouth on her lady parts, licking her for a considerable amount of time until she experienced a scream-inducing orgasm. He then pulled down his boxers, and began fucking her for the second time that day. Both of their moans grew louder by the second. Both of them wanted and cared for each other. Neither wanted to leave their hot friend, but it was inevitable. Alex was in town with the band for one night and would leave for the next city the next morning.

After they both orgasmed, Alyssa gave Alex her number. They agreed to text each other daily until Alex's band's next tour in July, when he would take her with him. It would be amazing and she couldn't wait. This was the best day of her life.