Schoolgirl Saturday

Story Info
You take her in a school girl outfit.
1.8k words
72k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers

It was one of those perfect Saturday morning's; you know, the kind where you wake up when your body tells you it's time, not the alarm. I glanced at the clock. It was 9:15am. I yawned as I stretched my long legs down and found the cool part of the sheets.

As I thought back to our evening together, I smiled. You had been so thoughtful lately; so caring and sweet. I thought about how giving you had been, making sure I was always taken care of, and spoiling me in bed. I couldn't remember the last time we had been intimate and you had not made sure you had licked me to orgasm before anything else.

I grabbed my cell phone and sent you a text message.

"When will you be here?" it read. You had gone into the city early that morning to check on the latest job your crew had been working on.

"Everything looks good here. I should be back around 2:00. I love you," you replied. I smiled again, rolled over, and fell back to sleep.

When I woke, it was 11:30. I grabbed the remote, turned on the TV and flipped through the channels, stopping on the weekend entertainment news. I felt a rumbling in my tummy, so I got up and made myself some toast. I emptied the dishwasher and threw a load of laundry in the washing machine. After finishing a few chores, I decided to jump in the shower.

I turned the water on, tested it, and stepped in. I felt the warm water hit my skin and it sent a shudder through me. As I showered, I thought about the evening to come and decided I had better shave my pussy so it would be nice and smooth for you. When I was finished, I rinsed the shampoo from my hair, washed my face and turned the water off. I wrapped a towel around me, stepped out and went and laid on the bed again to cool off.

As I lay there, I thought about all of the attention you had showered me with lately and began to feel slightly guilty for not reciprocating. It seemed as though every night had been focused solely on me, my pussy and my pleasure.

I remembered back to one night several months ago. We had been out at a comedy club and I had had, what seemed like, a dozen cocktails. When we got home, I was so horny that all my inhibitions had been shed. I had decided it was a good time to try out my little school girl outfit from a few Halloween's ago. Needless to say, it had been a big hit with you. There were several times since that night that you had made mention of the possibility of me wearing the outfit again. I decided today was the day.


I looked at the clock; it was 1:30. I went to the closet and got out my skirt. I rummaged through my panty drawer and pulled out a pair of crisp, white cotton panties. In the drawer below, I found the bobby socks with the lace ruffle and little white bows, as well as a lacy black bra. As I dressed, I wondered what shirt I should wear. I looked through my closet and settled on a tight, low cut, white blouse.

I pulled the blouse on and adjusted the neckline so that it fell well below the top of the black bra. Perfect. Innocent yet slutty.

I went into the bathroom and applied my makeup. I sprayed on your favorite perfume, making sure the mist fell on my neck and cleavage area. I lifted my skirt and gave my panties a little spray as well. I brushed my hair and decided to go all the way with the school girl theme.

I parted my hair down the middle and gathered each side in a high pigtail. I swished my hair back and forth, smiling. Something was missing. I parted each pigtail into three sections and braided them, tying each with a white ribbon at the bottom. I applied some red lipstick, topped it with some shiny lip gloss and took a step back. I looked fabulous.

I looked at the clock. It was 2:04. I decided to give you a quick call to see where you were so I knew how much time I had.

"I'm about 5 minutes away. Are you hungry? Should I stop and get us some lunch?" you asked.

"I think it would be a good idea if you just came straight here," I answered.

"Why? Did you make something to eat already?"

"Something like that," I said. "Trust me, you won't be disappointed."

"Ok. See you in a few," you said and hung up.

I quickly opened my nightstand drawer where we kept all of our toys. I decided on the purple vibrator with the ball at the tip that stimulated my G-spot, as well as the big, realistic looking dildo. You loved to use that monster thing on me, but I didn't let you do it often, as the size of it was sometimes uncomfortable for me. I set both toys on the night stand, positioned myself on the bed and waited.

I didn't have to wait long. Within just a minute or two, I heard your keys in the door. As you made your way to the kitchen to put your things on the counter, you caught a glimpse of me when you walked passed the bedroom.

Within a few seconds you were standing in the doorway with a huge grin on your face.

"Looks like you've been busy!" you said. You walked over to the side of the bed, bent down and pushed your tongue into my mouth. You stood up and adjusted your growing cock. Looking at the nightstand, you saw the toys I had selected. You lifted my skirt and grinned.

"Mmmmm.....my favorite," you said about the white panties. You bent back down, pushing your tongue back into my mouth and obscenely grabbed my pussy.

You pushed me back and said "Have you been playing with yourself? Your panties feel a bit damp."

"No. I wanted to, but decided to wait for you." With that, you grabbed my right leg and crossed it over my left, rolling me over on to my stomach.

"Waited for my what?" you teasingly asked, lightly biting my neck. Of course you knew, you just wanted to hear me say it.

"For your cock. You know I love your big, fat dick in my pussy baby," I answered.

You lifted my skirt and ran your hands over my ass, letting out a deep moan as you squeezed each cheek. You slid your fingers under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my mid-thigh.

"So, you want my cock, do you?"

Before I could answer, you slid your cock between my ass cheeks, down into the wetness of my pussy. You pumped your cock slowly against my clit, enjoying the hot wetness.

"My goodness, your little pussy is awfully wet baby. Have you been thinking about getting some cock all day?"

"Fuck yes. I couldn't wait for you to get home."

"Well, here I am," you said and without warning, forced your dripping cock into my aching pussy in one stroke.

"Oooh yeahhhhh...pound...my...pussy...babyyyyy." Hearing my words of encouragement, you reached down and grabbed a braid in each hand. Using them as handles, you pumped your throbbing cock into my pussy over and over again. Letting go, you leaned back and without warning, let one of your big hands crack down over my ass.

"Oooh yeah baby. Daddy loves his little slut. Mmmm...and you're such a good little girl...waiting for me with such a wet little pussy," you sputtered. I knew you were getting close but I didn't want it to be over. I pulled myself off of your cock and rolled over.

You reached up to pull my panties all the way off, but I took your hands and moved them away. I wanted to leave them on.

You pushed your cock back into me and held on to my ankles as you pumped. I was in heaven. I was finally getting your fat cock up my pussy while my panties were still around my knees. I felt like such a bad girl, like a naughty little slut who had been waiting all day to get herself fucked.

"Ohhh goddd babyyyyy...I'm gonna cummmm...mmmm...yeah baby...you ready for me to cum deep in your pussy babyyy?"

"No...I want you to cum in my panties. Cum right here," I said as I held out the clean, white crotch of my panties.

"I want to wear your cum in my panties baby."

Hearing that, you pulled your cock out and jacked it with your hand a few times. I looked up just in time to see 6 thick streams of cum hit my panties. You finished emptying your balls and wiped off your cock on a dry spot of the panties. As you fell back to rest, I pulled the cum soaked crotch back over my wet pussy. It felt so deliciously naughty.

After a few minutes of rest, you rolled over and kissed me gently.

"God baby. You are so fucking hot. I can't believe you got all dressed up for me."

"Trust me, after all the sucking you've done on my pussy, it's the least I could do" I replied with a loving smile.

You moved your hand down and began rubbing my freshly fucked pussy. Finding my swollen clit, you pinched it softly, just how I like.

"Hmm. Speaking of sucking your pussy..."

You moved down between my legs and pushed my panties to the side, wiping away most of the cum you had just blown into them. Before I knew what was happening, my clit was between your teeth. It was only a matter of moments before I exploded on your face. I grabbed two fistfuls of your hair and rode your face with reckless abandon.

When you sensed that my orgasm was beginning to subside, you moved your tongue down to my tight hole and sucked and sucked and sucked. You drank every drop like a man dying of thirst. You probed and licked and made sure you had every drop before you finally pulled your head away.

"God baby..." was all I could manage.

We lay there, basking in the post orgasmic feeling for a bit. It was several moments before either of us spoke again.

Suddenly, it dawned on me.

"You know, we didn't even get to use any of the toys," I said.

"Don't you worry. I'm long from being done with you today, little girl," you replied with a mischievous smile. You pulled me close and as you parted my lips with your tongue, I knew this was going to be one of those afternoons that I wouldn't soon forget.

xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ThorillaThorillaabout 16 years ago
Another neat story

great neat tale

BigdenvermanBigdenvermanover 16 years ago
Liked this story

Your story is short and simple, full of love and joy, and it just appealed to me. The best part was the mental image you drew, with the ponytails and lipstick. More committed couples should enjoy each other this way...just play and have fun. Thank you.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Milf Replaces Daughter Pt. 01 Carrie takes her daughter's planned gang bang girl place.in Group Sex
Unwitting Porn Star Wife He posts nude photos of his wife online. She doesn't know.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Friday Night Lights Coaches' wives motivate the high school football team.in Group Sex
Business Trip Sex: The College Jock Wife fucks football team captain in college dorm.in Loving Wives
More Stories