Schoolgirl Skyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. Fuck me, Master," you scream. You start to catch up and your hips thrust up into me as I drive into you, causing me to drive harder. Our skin slaps together loudly each time our hips thrust into each other. Your pussy oozes juice, it flowing like a waterfall down your ass and thighs, pooling on my desk between your legs to eventually drip down the front of it onto the floor. The utter wetness produces loud squishing noises each time I pull back. Every time our bodies meet some of the overflow on your thighs and mound fly out from between us.

"Damn slut, your pussy is fuckin tight," I grunt out. "I love fucking this tight cunt of yours."

"Yes, fuck my tight cunt, Master," you scream. "My pussy is yours. Use it, use my slut pussy however you want."

I bend down and suck first one, then the other of your hard nipples into my mouth. I flick them hard with my tongue, the piercings you once had still causing your nipples to be super sensitive. You arch your back farther up, pushing your tits into my face while still slamming yourself hard into my thrusts from below. I nibble hard on your nipples, sticking out so far and so hard that I can barely bite down on them.

"Fuck, I love what you do to me Master," you say huskily between moans. "I love the way you suck my tits and fuck my cunt. Do it to me, give it to me hard. Oh shit I'm gonna cum, make me cuuuum!"

"Cum for me my little slut, cum now," I command.

"Fuck, I'm cuuummmmminnng!!!" You scream. Your hips buck and spaz hard, driving into me and forcing me as deep into you as I can possibly go. Your pussy contracts hard around my shaft, squeezing and trying to draw me into you while I keep fucking in and out hard.

"Harder, cum harder for me," I tell you. As I say that, I feel your pussy contract even harder. "Cum harder whore." You moan louder, practically screaming as every time I say it, you cum harder and harder, your hips bucking faster and higher, your cunt spasming around my thick cock tighter. Finally I let you come down and you slowly drop down and lay back on my desk. A pool of your juices has formed not only on the desk, but has soaked into a large portion of the rug under it.

"Holy shit that was amazing, you do the most wonderful things to my pussy," you say as you lay back recovering a bit.

"I'm not done yet, stand up and turn around," I tell you.

Slowly you sit up and slide off the desk, the puddle of juices sloshing under your ass. You turn around and stick your ass out at me and I watch the juices drip down your legs, more pooling out of your soaked pussy every second.

"I love your ass, Skyler," I tell you.

"Mmm thank you, Master," you reply and start to shake your ass at me.

"It's perfect, not too big, but not small either, and so firm" I say and take it in my hands. Gently I rub and squeeze your ass, spreading your cheeks apart to get a good look at your pussy and anus at the same time. I let go and watch it snap back into place with little jiggle to it. "Now bend over and put your hands on my desk, slut." Stepping back a bit you do as I say, you bend way over at the waist and arching your back, sticking your ass out at me. I lean back in my chair, lightly stroking my cock as I watch you bend over in front of me. Your pussy is exposed and literally flowing with juice. "Spread your legs wide open for me now." I watch your ass spread wide open as you spread your legs so wide open I think you're going to slip and fall. Your pussy is completely wide open now, and I can see the tight rosebud of your ass. I lean forward and take your ass in both of my hands, squeezing and spreading it open further. "You like exposing yourself like this to me, don't you whore?"

"Oh yes, I do Master," you reply, your hips grinding slightly as I play with your ass. "I love being completely exposed for you and having you look at me."

"And why is that?" I ask, knowing the answer but drawing it out of you, knowing what it does to both of us.

"Because I'm your little exhibitionist slut, and I love it when you look at me like that."

"Now tell me what it is that you want," I command and slap your ass at the same time.

"I want you to fuck me again," you reply with a moan. "Ram your big cock into me again, fuck me, fuck my hot wet cunt from behind. Please Master, fuck my slutty pussy and make me cum like only you can." Your hips buck back at me in a fucking motion to drive home your plea. I stand up behind you and rub the tip of my cock up and down your dripping pussy, from your clit up to your ass, and back down again. "Please fuck me, slam that cock hard into my pussy, Master," you beg. Placing the head against your opening, I slide just the tip in and hold it there. You whimper and push back to try and get me inside of you, but I pull back myself so as not to let you get what you want just yet. "Please, FUCK ME NOW!!" With a grin on my face, I slam my cock into your drooling pussy as hard and deep as I can, eliciting a long loud moan from you.

"Is that what you wanted, my little slut?" I ask.

"Fuck yes, I wanted that cock in me so bad, I couldn't stand it anymore."

"Good," I say as I give your ass a slap and start to thrust into you hard. You moan loudly and thrust your ass back into me as I thrust my hips forward, again causing me to slam harder into you. I give your ass another slap, drawing a harder moan from you and feeling your pussy contract tighter around my cock when I do. I grab your hips and pull you back even harder into me, our skin slapping hard together. Your tits swing freely under you, the force of our fucking nearly causing them to hit your chin.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," you scream. You moan almost continuously as I saw in and out of you. I can feel your juices flowing down my legs. Your pussy contracts tighter and tighter around my cock, telling me that you are getting closer and closer to your orgasm.

"You wanna cum again, slut?" I ask as I reach around and start to rub and tug on your clit.

"God yes, I'm so close, make me cum Master," you plead.

"What are you waiting for then?"

"For you to tell me I can cum."

"Why are you waiting for me?"

"Because you're my Master, and I wanna be a good Slave."

"Cum for me now then, Slave," I command as I slap your ass hard and pull hard on your clit right simultaneously.

"Yes Master." You lurch up and convulse as your orgasm starts and I can feel your pussy closing tightly around my dick. "Aaaahhhh fuck, I'm cumming," you yell and moan harder and louder than before. I keep thrusting into you and tugging on your clit, each pull making you cum harder and harder. As you peak and start to gradually come down, I pull out and bend down so my face is level with your pussy and watch as your juices pour out and down your legs. I lean in and lick up your pussy starting from your clit, lapping up as much of your juices as I can and eliciting another moan from you.

"God you do the best things to my pussy," you say with a big grin on your face as you lean over the desk. "No one has ever fucked me like you do."

"Good, that's how it should be," I reply, leaning back from your pussy, my face covered in your juices. "Now tell me slut, have you ever been fucked in the ass?"

"N-n-no, I haven't," you reply hesitantly.

"Good, I get to be the one to take your anal cherry. Do you want to have your ass fucked?"

"I don't know."

"Wrong answer, slut," I say as I slap your ass hard.

"Ohhh. Yes, I want to have my ass fucked. I want you to fuck my ass, Master."

"That's the answer I was looking for. Good slave." At this you smile and shake your ass at me. I slap your ass one more time and stand up behind you. I spread your ass apart and look down at the tight bud. "You're so wet, I don't think we're even going to need lube." You turn and grin wide at me, pushing your ass back into me as I rub my shaft between your cheeks. I slide my cock into your pussy a few times and rub it back up between your cheeks to get more of your juices there. Once your ass is completely soaked I push my dick against your asshole, applying a steady pressure. You groan with a little bit of pain as my head slowly pushes past the ring of your ass. "Relax, Sky, it'll be much easier if you relax."

"It's hard, I've never done this before," you reply with a hint of pain in your voice, but also some excitement.

"I know, just try and relax and let it happen. Rub your clit if you need to."

I keep up the pressure and you reach down with one hand and start to rub your clit and tug on your ring a little. I can feel your ass start to loosen up a little bit, making it easier for me to slide in. Suddenly my head slides completely in and I hear you moan loudly at the sensation, a little bit of pain mixing with a little pleasure. I hold still inside you for a few moments to allow you to adjust to the intrusion some, then slide in and out just a little bit. "How's that feel?" I ask.

"Good," you reply. "A little weird, but I like it."

"Good, and the weirdness will disappear in a few moments," I tell you as I start to push in a little deeper with each stroke. You moan louder with each push, the pain melting away into a very pleasurable sensation. Slowly I push my way as deep into your ass as I can, all eight inches disappearing into you and my nuts resting against your pussy.

"Oh God I feel so full," you moan. "I never thought having something in my ass could feel like this. I love it."

"That's what I was hoping for, slut. Your ass is super tight, it feels great." You beam at me and I pull out slowly so that just the head is left in and leave it there for a moment, feeling your ass squeeze my head. After holding there for a moment teasing you and myself, I push back all the way into you. You moan as I push in. I grab your hips and repeat the motion without holding on the backstroke. Slowly I build up speed, starting as slow as possible and working up faster and faster. Soon I am pounding into your ass as hard as I can, the force of me pulling back on your hips as I push in and you bucking back into me causing me drive into you harder and deeper.

"Fuck me Master," you scream. "Fuck my ass, I love your cock deep in my ass." You moan and scream loudly, the immense pleasure from me in your ass combined with you still rubbing and tugging on your clit pushing you to the brink of another huge orgasm. Teetering on the brink, you yell "Fuck me, Master, fuck my ass hard and make me cum!"

"You wanna cum again, do you?"

"Yes, please let me cum. I want to cum so bad, I'm so close."

I pound into you for a few more minutes, drawing you closer and closer to your orgasm but not letting you go over. I can hear your moans and feel your thrusts building in intensity with every passing moment, just waiting for me to let you go. When I feel you're as close as you can get without actually cumming, I finally let you. "Cum for me now, whore. Make your ass clench around my dick, fucking cum now, slave."

"YES MASTER! AAAAAHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMING!!!!" Suddenly your ass clenches so hard around my cock that my motion slows to a near crawl and I have to put even more force behind each thrust just to get into you.

"Harder! Harder! Cum harder you little slut!" I command as your orgasm hits and builds in strength. With ever command I can feel your ass clench harder and longer. You cum for nearly two minutes like this, the sensations on my dick causing me lose control and pushing me over the edge myself. I hold back as long as I can and when I cannot hold any longer, I pull out of your ass and blast my load on your ass with a scream of "I'M CUMMING, SKYLER!" Thick hot spurts of cum splash hard against your firm ass. Eight, ten, twelve and more ropes completely cover your ass, even dripping down your thighs just from the sheer number of spurts and the volume of each rope. Every time a new shot hits your ass, you moan and cum harder. Your pussy is so wet that your juices are practically forming a waterfall down your legs, the desk and now the carpet at your feet soaked through.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," you say breathlessly as you stand on shaky legs and try to recover while wiping some of my cum off your ass and licking it off your fingers. "I don't think I've ever cum like that, and you taste wonderful."

I collapse into my chair and say "No one has ever made me feel the way you do, baby." I grasp your hand, pulling you into my lap and kissing you lovingly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Joe."

We both get up and go upstairs. Exhausted as it is nearly eight pm, we both take a shower and get cleaned up getting ready for bed. We climb into bed together at about nine, and wrapped in each other's arms we quickly fall deeply asleep for the rest of the night.

12