Schoolgirl Steph

Story Info
A constantly recurring fantasy,
3.1k words
4.41
139.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divide
Divide
5 Followers

Always the same time, around 3:30 or so, school gets out and the sexiest females in the world - schoolgirls - walk down my street. I don’t think I’m alone when I say nothing turns me on more than those short little plaid kilts and sheer knee highs. It’s a uniform that embodies all the innocence in the world, that is, before it’s put in the hands the eighteen and nineteen year olds who love to tease. Skirts that are supposed to be no more than 6 inches above the knee are hiked up to their beautiful thighs; if it’s windy enough you can catch a glimpse of heaven. White blouses are unbuttoned to reveal so much more ripe chest than is allowed. Good girls. Naughty girls. This is the constant struggle.

This is the fantasy.

It’s a beautiful day in June. Hot, but not so much that you can’t cool off in the shade. She’s walking with her friends, all of them going downtown after school. I, as usual, am keeping my distance but staring like a fiend from under my sunglasses. Watching their short kilts bounce as they walk and laugh, loving their silky long legs and wondering what it would be like to slowly run my hand up their thighs. Her hair in sassy little pony tails that swing and bounce every time she turns her head. She wears shiny black shoes over her sheer white kneehighs. I keep staring, keep drinking her in. The shield of my sunglasses is too much - I want to see her with my own eyes. I take them off. She looks back. Busted.

Her friends don’t notice as she looks at me, half scowling, half smiling. They stop and enter a store. She remains outside and musters up some attitude. I catch up with her.

“What are you staring at?” Her eyes are made up with girly bluish-green liner, just enough to look sexy, and it seems her lips, soft and pink, could not be shinier with gloss in the afternoon sun. Her upper chest is decorated with glitter and small earrings dangle from her lobes. I try to think of something cool to say, something not too creepy but flattering.

“I’ll give you three guesses.” She blushes but continues to stand in front of me.

“So you like gawking at innocent little girls?”

“I‘d like to know how innocent you are. And you don’t look little; I think you’re old enough.”

“Well I am, you know.” She tilts her head.

“You are what? Innocent, or old enough?” She doesn't know how to respond to this. Decision time, she’s thinking. She hesitates, strokes her soft neck with her finger. Her perfume suddenly washes over me as the wind changes direction.

“Both...” She slowly says and stares into my eyes, "I'm eighteen." She seems hypnotized with some combination of fear and desire. I can only think of one thing to say.

“What’s your name, angel?”

“Stephanie.”

“Stephanie, let’s go.” I start to walk away and she follows me, only slightly looking back to see if her friends have left the store. Is this happening? She trails only slightly behind me, this treasure, so sweet-smelling, so perfect to me in every way. I start to get hard just thinking of her and what could happen, not knowing if anything will. We reach my building and halt. I look at her blue eyes one more time, and, without speaking, ask her if she’s cool with everything. She looks back at me and plays with a little necklace that's nestled in her cleavage. She’s cool.

We climb the stairs to the fourth floor. Lots of opportunity to catch a glimpse up her little kilt. I’m puzzled, she’s modest at first, either staying behind me or keeping her hand on the back of her skirt to hold it down. Near the top this all changes - she swings around the corner and her kilt flies up just a little bit. Pink satin panties. You cute, sexy, naughty girl. I feel the blood pressure between my legs increase tenfold; I want to touch her, want to taste every inch of her beautiful body with my tongue, I want to make her scream for more. With every level we go up, the heat increases. The fourth floor is terrible for that. She’s broken a mild sweat by the time I start unlocking my door. She’s panting slowly.

We’re inside. This can not be happening. She doesn't speak, neither do I. Is she quiet because she’s afraid or nervous or so damn horny? This is a gamble. She stands looking out my living room window, massaging her neck with her back to me. I need to act. Come on, you wuss, go for it. She’s here. She wants it. Don’t make her wait.

I walk up behind her and put my hands on her hips, just above her little kilt. She jumps slightly. My nose caresses her beautiful neck, smelling her sweet perfume; a delicate scent, very girly. I press my crotch against the back of her kilt - I’m rock hard already, just being so close to her. She breathes heavily, still a little tense. Her hands are on her hips, covering mine. I need to say something...

“Are you wet, Stephanie?” She sighs at this, “I want to make you squirm.” She moans slightly. “I’m going to make you scream.”

She melts.

She turns around and presses her shiny glossed lips against mine, moaning as her delicate tongue pushes into my mouth. She breathes in heavily and her hands grab mine, moving them to her ass. I sigh as I squeeze her over her kilt, feeling her tight roundness. My tongue explores her mouth. I move one hand up to her face and stroke her cheek, making her moan again. She’s going to explode, it seems. I like it that way. I pull back from kissing her. She leans forward, wanting more. I brush my lips against hers only slightly. Every time she tries to kiss me I pull back. I dart my tongue across her lips, licking her. She sighs every time I do this, wanting to be kissed deeply. But I won’t let her have it yet. I continue licking her shiny lips and pulling away as my hands reach under her kilt, up the back of her legs to her ass. I caress her panties there, loving their feel, squeezing her tight body. She reaches her hands up and starts to unbutton her silky white blouse, revealing her cute little pink bra. I stop her at three buttons, grabbing her wrists.

She looks at me, panting, her lips and chest swollen. I bring my mouth so close to hers. She knows by this point not to try kissing me because I’ll only pull away.

“Please,” she sighs, looking into my eyes, “God please...” I finally give her what she wants, and bring her lips to mine. She moans and slides her tongue inside once more. She’s content with deeply kissing me as my hands move around to the front of her kilt, reaching underneath and very, very softly caressing the string sides of her panties, then the front. I move a finger between her legs.

She pulls her mouth away from mine and sighs loudly. She's very hot, and very wet. My fingers massage her under her kilt. She clings to me, her breath in my ear, sighing, moaning, whispering unintelligible things as my hand does its work on her. She’s melting; it seems like she can’t take any more. The heat on the fourth floor seems sweltering, we’re both sweating. Her perfume lies heavy in the room and mixes with her scent. I slide my finger out from under her kilt and bring it to her mouth. She hesitates but sticks her tongue out and finally lets me slide it inside her mouth. Stephanie moans as she tastes herself and I nuzzle her ear. I pull away from her. She shivers and brings a hand to her chest. I stare at her.

“Lay down, little girl.” She immediately walks to the couch and leans back. I’m on top of her, kissing her deeply and grinding my hard crotch against her kilt. I kiss her neck, lick it, then move to her ear where her cute little earrings dangle. I begin to whisper.

“You have no idea what you’re in for.”

“Yes..,” she sighs.

“I’m going to taste every inch of you.”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to scream for me, Stephanie.”

“Oh God...”

I move my tongue down her sweet neck, tasting the alcohol in her perfume. My tongue finds its way to her chest, between her firm breasts. She undoes more of her buttons. I pull her bra down, exposing her nipples, wonderfully pink and firm. I take my time, licking one then the other, slowly, then quickly, then sucking long and hard. My hands squeeze her breasts and she moans. I notice she has one hand under her kilt, playing with herself as I pleasure her. Good girl.

Moving down to her belly, I start licking a newly-discovered piercing there. Between the sweat and my tongue her chest is wet now. I slide down to my knees in front of the couch and reach under her kilt. Her panties slide off with ease; I slowly pull them down her legs, past her sheer white knee highs to her shiny black shoes. They dangle on one foot. As I look up at her she’s panting heavily, eyes closed, in a different world. My tongue traces a line up her stockinged shin, over her bare knee to her thigh just below the hemline of her kilt. I raise her leg upward and lick the back of her thigh. Stephanie sighs and squeezes her breasts as my other hand massages her other leg, higher and higher under her little skirt. All I have to do is gently push with my hands and her legs spread wide apart. She hikes her kilt up so I can see her beautiful pussy, neatly trimmed and swollen, glistening with the wetness I’ve already made to flow out of her. I move my tongue higher up her thigh until I’m between her legs, deliberately avoiding contact with the intense wetness and heat. I lick inches away from her pussy - long, hard strokes with my tongue until her entire crotch is wet. She’s breathing heavier now, looking down at me with one hand playing with a pigtail. I sigh against her wetness, teasing her with the thought of my tongue on her. Her hands grab the back of my head and push it toward her pussy, but I all I’ll do is gently kiss it and brush it with my tongue. I look up at her and she knows what I want.

“Please..” she sighs, almost inaudible. I give her what she wants. Without warning, I drag my tongue across her wetness, the entire length, hard. She bucks her hips on my face and lets out her loudest moan yet, her hands clenching my head tighter. I go to work on her pussy, alternating long and short licks, drinking in her wetness and loving the way she squirms around, always one hand on my head, the other sometimes wandering to her chest or her mouth where she sucks on a finger. I work Stephanie into a frenzy with my mouth; she’s a panting, moaning, flushed girl. When I think she’s ready I dive right into her clit, and when my tongue hits it, her voice explodes, she lets out a yell and tilts her head back. As my tongue still blazes on her clit, I slowly slide a finger inside of her. She squeals as her pussy wraps around my finger; I can’t believe the heat inside her, and my cock grows solid at the thought of what I await. As my finger slides in and out of her faster and faster, my tongue continues it’s work and she pants heavily with every thrust. Her hands garb tufts of hair on the back of my head hard, she forces her crotch against my face so that I can barely breathe, her ass raised six inches off the couch, the balls of her feet in her little black shoes pressed against the floor and her calves flexing hard under her knee highs. She squirms and moans constantly now, grinding against my face, until her voice explodes once more: “Oh...my..God!” She contorts and her wetness soaks my face and hand as she climaxes, her hands practically pulling my hair out. As her voice dies down to a peaceful sigh, her hips relax and she lowers herself back down onto the couch. Her hands pull my head upward and she kisses me deeply, her tongue drinking in her own juices form my mouth. She shivers occasionally. One of her delicate hands reaches down to my crotch, then under my jeans to feel my hard cock. She moans long and low when she feels me, and undoes my belt. I pull my jeans and shorts off and sit back on the couch. Stephanie slides herself over and sits on my lap, facing me.

She begins to unclasp her short kilt. “Don’t. Leave it on,” I say and run my hands over her calves. She grinds her bare wetness against my cock under her kilt, sliding her hips back and forth. I pull her off me and she immediately reaches down for my cock, making sure it’s standing up straight. I feel the head press against her wetness and it drives us both crazy; she rolls her eyes back and sighs. “You want that, Stephanie?” She nods and starts to lower herself down onto me.

I stop her.

She looks at me wide-eyed, amazed that I’m denying her this, her hands on my shoulders and her little pigtails and earrings swaying. The head of my cock has just barely entered her, and she’s practically dripping down my shaft. My hands grasp her hips tightly, struggling against her efforts to lower herself down all the way. She pants and digs her nails into my shoulders, her legs quivering with effort. I grin at her. She knows what to say, and sighs out the words. “Please...” I smile and shake my head, even though the wetness between her legs is driving me mad. She speaks again, louder. “Please..!” My arms are growing tired and I can’t hold her off me for much longer. I stare at her face, she’s flushed. And then words I never thought could escape her innocent little mouth fly into the air: “Fuck me please!” I don’t hesitate. I pull Stephanie down onto my cock in one hard motion. She’s incredibly tight and she wraps around me like a glove. She screams as all of my cock slides into her, my hands holding her down now. I pull her up once more, almost all the way out, and bring her down again and again, long, hard motions, loving her screams with every thrust. Stephanie is like a rag doll now, so limp as my hands pull her beautiful frame down onto me, her pigtails swinging. I raise my head toward her occasionally to lick her lips and she sticks her tongue out all the way to meet mine. I’m controlling her movements, giving her as much as I want to. She’s licking her lips erotically now as I fuck her; the innocent girl quickly disappearing. As she becomes more accustomed to my cock her screams subside and she whimpers with pleasure. My hands move to her bare ass now, and I slap her there, making her jump and contort around me. I’m working her up and down with my hands on her ass, watching her breasts bounce and holding my orgasm reluctantly. Then something changes.

My rhythm is thrown off as Stephanie starts to bounce faster on me, I’m losing control. She grabs my hands from her ass and brings them to the wall behind the couch, pinning them there as she bounces on my cock faster. I know I could easily overpower her, but I can’t help loving the way this schoolgirl is using my cock for her own pleasure now. She stares into my eyes - smiling slightly? - and rides me faster and harder, slapping herself onto me. Her kilt rises and falls; she’s fucking me so hard I’m afraid one wrong move will break me in two. Her moans become louder and I can’t take it any longer. Her tightness, her earrings, the smell of her perfume, and the sudden transformation that has taken place in front of me have taken their toll. “Steph-” She slaps herself onto me hard and fast. “Stephanie...” She screams like some kind of angel as my moans get louder, feeling my cock tense up inside of her. I break my hands free and squeeze her ass hard, taking back control and pulling her down onto my cock fast and hard. I know this is it. Once more. Twice. A third time. “Fuck, Stephanie!” I pull her off my cock just in time to drench the underside of her school kilt with my cum, I’m pressed against the material and she jerks me through it, making my seed leak through to the outside and drip down her hand. I moan again and again, my hands squeezing her ass as she empties me all over her uniform, her hand getting soaked. She switches hands, and brings her wet one up to her right breast, squeezing it through her bra, getting it sticky. Stephanie collapses onto me. We’re both covered in sweat, she’s panting like a marathon runner.

Stephanie gets up and slides her panties back on, does up her blouse. She declines to take a shower, saying she has to get home so her parents don’t start asking questions. I kiss her goodbye deeply, multiple times - it takes us forever to part. As she explores my mouth one last time with her tongue I reach my hand down to the front of her kilt, noticing it’s still wet, and gently brush it against her. Stephanie moans. “You must be joking,” she says, “You’re going to drive me crazy doing that.” Her hand grabs mine and moves it away.

I watch her cross the street from my window, walking quickly. The thought of her little kilt soaked with my cum and brushing against her soft upper thighs, leaving them wet, makes my cock stir once more. Her scent in the room makes me hot. I imagine her wearing the same uniform, sitting in class, daydreaming about what we’ve just done, maybe secretly touching herself. I’m hard again; I need more of Steph.

I grab my keys, throw my shoes on and barrel down the stairs.

Divide
Divide
5 Followers