Schoolgirl Uniform; Danielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pistoning cock caressed the nerves lining her entrance. His pelvis slapped against her swollen clit.

"Fuck yea," he grunted above her. "So damn good."

"Oh, Mr. Grant." Her body was jolted by his thrusting hips. Her breasts rolled upon her chest.

"So damn good. You naughty girl."

Her feet found holds and humped her hips up to meet him, pushing herself onto his shaft.

"You're such a naughty girl," he groaned. "Letting me put my cock in you . . . Letting me fuck you."

"Oh yes." An orgasm stirred within her loins. Her head rolled to one side, her eyes closing tightly. Her nails clawed at his shoulders. "Yes Sir."

"Bad girl. Naughty girl. Letting me have you." The force of his thrusts continued to build. "Letting me fuck your sweet little pussy."

"Yes, Sir. Oh God yes." The orgasm was coaxed to the ledge where it lingered teasingly, making her nerves ring with anticipation.

"Such a naughty girl," he growled, his cock slamming into her, driving her ass down into the couch. "Letting . . . me . . . Letting me fuck you."

Her orgasm hung upon the edge, taunting her with its promise. She bit at her lip. Her muscles tensed. She whimpered with needy anticipation, dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Yes. Take it. Take my cock!" He growled, his hunger vanquishing any remnants of control. His hips drove at her, slammed his cock into her again . . . and again . . . and again. "Take it! Take it you naughty . . . little . . . slut!"

Her ass bounced off the couch even as her leg muscles strained to cram herself up to meet his wild thrusts. Her head snapped from side-to-side. Her torso writhed with the fevered action, her open blouse and loose bra slipping and sliding along with it.

"Naughty girl! Dirty slut!" He fucked her with abandon, used her tight pussy for his own pleasure.

"Mmm. Mmm." She whimpered, his words adding urgency to her looming orgasm, making her body tremble with heightened anticipation.

"Letting . . . me . . . fuck . . . you." In and out his cock pistoned, driving deep into her pussy with each forceful thrust.

Suddenly her orgasm was thrown from the ledge and sent crashing through her with thundering force. Her back arched up, her head snapped back. She cried out. Her muscles screamed with the electricity jolting along her every nerve. Her feet kicked down into their holds and shoved her ass into the air, cramming her pussy onto his cock while her hips humped and jerked.

Growling, he continued to fuck her for a few seconds more.

Then he slammed himself deep inside her and ground against her, his cock twitching and jumping with his own climax.

"Oh God!" Danielle cried, her orgasm being propelled to a new zenith. Fireworks exploded throughout her mind and body. "Oh God!"

"Fuck yea. Fuck yea," he groaned.

They ground their bodies together, humping . . . twitching . . . straining. They panted, gasped, and moaned through their orgasms.

His ended first.

He kept himself buried inside her, his hips rolling against her while she continued to tremble through the last moments of hers.

Then she slowly settled back onto the couch as hers faded.

"Oh God, Mr. Grant," she sighed, quivering with the aftershocks.

After a couple minutes his softening cock slipped from her and a thin trail of juices ran down into the crack of her ass. Pushing off the armrest he sat back, sighing.

From under hooded lids she stared at his smiling face, her mind a jumble of confused and excited thoughts. She could not believe what just happened, the intimacy she'd just shared with the older man . . . her friend's father. She'd had a crush on him for quite a while, yet she'd never allowed herself to imagine such a thing might happen . . . not really. Yet it had and she was laying splayed upon his couch with his semen in her pussy.

Shit! Judy! What if she walked in right now and found us like this? The sudden thought made her throw her one leg off the couch and quickly sit up, her hands fixing her clothing.

"Relax. We won't be discovered," he chuckled, reading her mind. "Judy's not coming home tonight. She's staying with her mother."

She gave him a questioningly look but his confident expression assured her he knew what he was talking about. Leaning against the armrest she settled back into the corner of the couch, her hands holding her top closed, her disheveled skirt pulled partway down.

"I guess it's confession time," he grinned mischievously. "When you showed up here, in your uniform, I guessed the whole didn't-want-to-tell-your-mom-about-detention thing and that Judy had failed to tell you about her change of plans. So, I decided to play along and see if I could . . . well . . . see if I could do what I just did."

"But . . ." her voice trailed off, her eyes finding her white, cotton panties laying on the floor where he'd dropped them. She could see the dark stain her juices had created at their crotch. "Mr. Grant?"

"Yes?" He stood up. Pulling his pants up he buttoned and zipped them closed. Then he sat back down and took a deep drink from his glass.

"Is Judy gonna be spending more nights at her mom's?"

To be continued...