Schoolgirls are Real Bitches

Story Info
The Drow Academy of Humiliating Submission continues work.
9.4k words
4.19
45.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On request by anonymous feedback from Literotica as a (sort of) thank you.

Amazing

This story (I've read both of your dark elf stories) is pretty amazing. Best I've read in a while actually, you've gotten yourself another fan!

If you do take requests, I'd love to see more about this setting. Specifically, perhaps even the flat girl who enjoyed humiliation. Or perhaps even a dark elf prison setting! Either way, keep up the good work. People like you make the monster girl community great.

Fetishes: femdom, foot worship, boot worship, bootlicking, ass worship, humiliation, masturbation, JOI, CEI, footjobs, bootjobs, pegging, strapon

Tags: monster girl, monster girl encyclopedia, mamono, dark elf

*****

The dark elf schoolgirls were having a field day with their slaves at school. They were thoroughly broken in by now from the months of training they had endured at the Drow Academy of Humiliating Submission, and they were ready to be led out into the real world in chains, collars and leashes if necessary. The drows would have their whips and switches out if necessary to brand their new slaves' asses with stripes if they were disobedient. In practice, it would not be necessary except in one out of ten thousand and forty-six cases, according to the studies carried out by the dark elf students under the whips and matronly care of the principal of the school, a soft, gentle, motherly-looking dark elf whose cruelty and enjoyment of the sadistic punishment she inflicted on each and every one of her test subjects belied her appearance. She had no problem with keeping them in bondage for hours or days, preferably after denying them any orgasm or relief. They were generally bound to her ceiling or walls with shackles and teased without respite for a whole day until they were in tears, on their knees with their heads presses against the floor or her black leather boots, kissing them with the right amount of reverence and begging her for release, the amazing feeling of the rush of fluids about to burst from their crotches. They would give her their heartfelt pleas to let them cum, allow those pent-up fluids born of lust to explode out of them and drench the floor. They promised to humiliate themselves by licking the floor clean, or cum all over her soft leather footwear and then clean it with their own tongues the moment they were done. They begged to be allowed the honour of releasing their dirty, sullying ejaculate, as their mistress forced them to say to denigrate themselves further, and they promised their faithful tongues would be licking every last drop clean no matter how long it took and how dirty their tongues got. They were always denied at the end and locked up in their cages in the dungeon once again, sometimes in chastity belts to make sure they never got the sweet, sweet release they needed more than food or water.

The slaves were ready for a new day of humiliation and training. Some new, some old, and everyone in between.

The two dark elf schoolgirls dressed in short leather outfits which looked like one-piece swimsuits walked along the corridor, checking for the principal and other telltales who might ruin their fun. They checked both sides of the corridors and dragged their slave behind them. He was shackled, collared, and leashed with soft pink leather harnesses which didn't cut or hurt him, but it ensured he was enslaved.

The barely legal teen crawled around behind his mistresses, his mind focused on how he was about to pleasure them without question. It had been drilled into him ever since he had been present in the school for a loan debt which his father couldn't pay off. He was only alive to be there for the superior dark elf mistresses's needs and nothing else.

'Um ... ma'am?' he asked. His voice was soft and non-threatening, gentle like a child's. The perfect mix and match for a submissive and someone his age. He swallowed, and tried again. 'Ma'am ... you haven't told me how you want to be served.'

The dark elves nodded. The taller one said, 'Yes, slave, that's because we haven't taken you to the place you are to serve us in. You will need to be kept safe and hidden from anyone else peeking at you and wanting to use you for their pleasure. You understand that, right?'

Too brainwashed and mindbroken to recall that these very dark elves were going to use and humiliate him, the young man nodded and bowed his head to the floor. "Thank you, mistresses, I am grateful.'

The dark elves looked at each other and suppressed giggles. They covered their hands with their mouths and laughed into them, watching the pathetic sight of the naked teen on his knees ready to follow their every command. They sometimes couldn't believe the result of their own training.

'All right, slave,' said the shorter dark elf. 'Follow us to the room you see there.'

She pointed to the door opposite the corridor. He nodded and lowered his head to their boots. He kissed each of them twice in succession, recalling the training the principal had herself given him for a week in being respectful to their mamono overlords. 'Thank you so much for training and collaring me, mistresses.'

Barely containing their laughter now, yet knowing the teen was used to it and the dark elves were allowed to laugh at any human for the silliest of reasons which they deemed fit, the dark elf owners of this sad, humiliated human yanked on his leash, pulling him forwards. They walked to the door in the distance, pausing every now and then to check around for the principal and any other teacher. If they were caught, they knew they would instantly assume that they could take this cute slave away to be used and abused for a while until they grew bored of him, while they would be put in the arena again trying to prove they were better than humans. It wasn't a battle of swords or fists, but one of wills. They would have to sexually dominate and conquer the humans and prove they didn't belong in the pancratium. The only rules were no violence, whether dismembering or slapping. They could use aphrodisiacs, masturbation techniques, trampling, squeezing the genitals in a way which aroused them with limited pain, tickle their opponents' sensitive bits, and anything else which made their opponent beg to surrender on their hands and knees in the standard submission position. Anything else than that was considered failure. If the dark elves failed, they were sold off to a human town to be dressed in hadaka aprons and serve humans for life as sex slaves and maids. They would be on the receiving end of sexual abuse, humiliation, taking orders, and having to suck a lowly human's toes for a living. At least, that was what the dominant dark elves thought. The minority who turned submissive and decided to serve humans for life found it as normal and exciting at being under a human's boot and sucking their heels as humans did in this school. It aroused them even with all the humiliation and shame they felt. No one could really explain this, though people claimed it was like a spell an ancient power place on them - they were only turned on by rough and humiliating S&M activities.

The dark elves checked the final stretch of corridor and dragged their slave forwards. They opened the door with the key they stole from the principal's office and pushed it open. The room was empty. Hastily, fearing the prospect of being caught, they dragged the man inside and slammed the door shut. The key turned in the lock. The taller dark elf lifted the key to her mouth and dropped it inside like in a Tom and Jerry animated series. She swallowed, and the key passed through her oesophagus and dropped into her stomach like a dead weight. She smiled evilly, looked at the boy and twitched her eyebrows twice in a 'see-what-I-did?' gesture. He blinked and lowered his head again, his training kicking in. She chuckled in amusement and patted his head, pulling him up by the hair so he had to face them. He looked up at them submissively, ready to take any abuse and mental pain for them as per his conditioning.

The dark elves dropped his head and it fell forwards. He looked down at the ground as they began circling him, tapping their whips' handles on their perky asses and cracking them on the floor.

'Are you ready to serve us in every way possible, worm?' asked the taller one.

He nodded. 'Yes, Mistress, I am at your service. I will be doing anything you want.'

The shorter one let an evil grin spread across her face. 'Good, good. Then get your cute ass over here.'

He crawled over to them and bent his head again out of habit, covering their boots with kisses and slight licks even while they were giggling at him. Traditionally, the slaves were supposed to show their respect and reverence for the dark elves and their feet when commanded to or as a greeting and goodbye. The way they had trained the humans was far too thorough, however, and they were now predisposed to keep kissing the lowest parts of the dark elves' shoes at every possible opportunity. It didn't matter if they were being dragged along on a leash outside the school, in the corridors, in a classroom, on the playground, or even outside the gates — those horny, perverted motherfuckers would happily drop their heads to the ground and give their boots a good licking before following the rest of the orders the dark elves had.

The young man finished licking the elves' boots all over, and then gave it a few more final kisses before raising his head and looking down respectfully at their boots. They were gleaming with wetness from all the drool he had leaked from his mouth admiring them. His cock was also drooling, a long trail of wet precum flowing from the tip and touching the floor. The shorter dark elf leaned down and brushed her fingertips over his hardening member, moving from the base to the tip and cleaning off the precum from it. She let her hand move down to the floor and cleaned the fluid off it, then raised it to her mouth and licked it clean. She leaned down to him, offering him her wet fingers. He leaned forwards, closing his eyes and licking her fingers clean too. She pushed her fingers into his mouth one by one, and he made sure to suck all of them clean too. She sighed in satisfaction as he gave her pinky finger a final suck and moved his head back. She drew her fingers out of his mouth, holding them out to the taller dark elf. She leaned down and sucked them clean too, savouring his salty precum all over her delicate digits.

'Okay, slave,' said the taller one. 'Enough with the foreplay. We want a dirty little boy like you to jerk off for us. Make that big cock of yours cum hard all over the place as you look at our hot bodies in these tight outfits.' Both of them ran their hands all over their bodies, teasing the slave in their tiny, tight leather outfits. They pushed their fingers into their belly buttons, rubbed their soft asses, wiggling them in the slave's face, and even took their breasts into their hands and brought them very close to his face, jiggling them in front of him. They pulled backwards each time he tried to lick them though. He pleaded with them to let him have a taste, just one taste of those delectable boobies. They didn't answer, they simply shook them tauntingly in his face as if telling him about the tits he wouldn't get until he had served them properly as the academy had taught them. His tongue flicked in and out of his mouth as he tried to get at those titties, giving the dark elves hints of what he might be doing with his face buried in their wet pussies. They shuddered as they pushed their cunts in front of him, their cameltoes clearly visible through the silky thongs they were wearing. The fronts of their panties were damp and ready for him. Although they were itching to peel those panties off their slick pussies and have him suck on their lips for hours until they screamed the room apart with several hot, spurting orgasms, they weren't ready for that yet. At least, not until they had watched this virile young stud blast his explosive, sticky load all over their boots.

The taller dark elf grinned and reached her boot down to his bare, exposed crotch, placing it under his cock and jiggling it up and down. 'That's it, you horny fucker. You like being naked and exposed in front of us, don't you? Not only do you crave being ordered around, you need it. You can't cum without it. Isn't that right?' She moved her boot to his helmet and rubbed it around the tip, grinning down at him as she watched his cock swell up with her dirty talk. She used her boot to stroke his cock up and down. He hardened instantly, his hips pumping back and forth gently as he struggled to hump the sole of her shoe. A few moans escaped his mouth and he leaned backwards on his palms, his hips thrusting away at her boot. The shorter dark elf raised her boot too and started rubbing the underside of his cock as gently as she could, taking care not to chafe or hurt his dick.

The boot humping continued for a while, and then the boy took his cock into his hand. He was too horny to do anything else. The dark elves pinched their nipples, spanked their asses and touched themselves, teasing him as much as they could. His cock was a steel rod, firm and proud, standing up as if saluting them as he jerked off for them. They used their boots to bounce his balls up and down, rubbing his dick back and forth with them and bending over to spit on his cock so they could jerk him off with their boots while whispering encouragement for his masturbation. The spit lubed him up enough for the boots to feel nice and smooth gliding up and down his dick. They constantly told him he was a slave, worthy to jerk off on their boots and legs, and perhaps kiss their asses or feet as a thank you. They promised to push him down and ride him ragged for hours, but only when he was well trained in a few years so that he could impregnate them on their terms. The constant moans and erotic whispers he heard kept him rigid and horny, and he jerked off with amazing speed and force without cumming at all. He knew he would be made to pump his meat again if he came without permission, and he didn't want to fuck things up.

The dark elves giggled as they noticed his breathing change and his movements get jerkier. They saw he was close to cumming. They moaned and cooed in his ear, telling him they were watching him and how lucky he was to get to cum in front of two goddesses like them.

He groaned and rubbed his cock faster, revelling in how the two beauties stood over him, humiliating him mildly with some name calling, saying he was a pervert and a disgusting little jerkoff for masturbating unashamedly in front of them and agreeing to suck on their toes anytime they wanted. He moaned and nodded his head with each mockery they directed at him, his dick almost bursting with how much he enjoyed their humiliatrix behaviour.

The dark elves noticed precum seeping out on the floor under his dick. They rubbed their breasts in front of his face and laughed mockingly, running their hands down their hips and asses. They turned around, bent over and presented their asses to him, a simple strip of cloth running down their butt cracks and disappearing into the heaving globes of ass flesh. He moaned and nearly jerked his cock off his pelvis, thrusting himself into his spit-covered hand.

'Do you want to cum?' asked the shorter dark elf, giving her ass a teasing wiggle and slap.

'Y-yes!' he squeaked out. 'Please let me cum, mistresses, I can't take it anymore!'

'Are you sure?' asked the taller one. 'You really want to bust a nut for us right here, right now?'

He was past the point of no return. 'PLEASE, mistress! I want to blow a hot cumshot all over your sexy boots and feet! I want to cover them in my spunk and turn them from black to white! Please let me cum on them!'

The dark elves looked sideways at each other, letting sly glances cross their faces. The turned to the masturbating slave and blew kisses and winks at him.

'What are you willing to do for release, slave?' asked the shorter one.

He groaned and pumped himself, watching them raise one leg each and bring it close to his pulsing cock. He felt his brain melting and his soul giving in to the pleasure. He was so close.

'Anything!' he gasped.

The dark elves' faces cracked into identical, evil grins.

'In that case, footslut, hurry up and cum all over the soles of our boots,' said the shorter one. 'And then you better clean up your mess with your tongue. Got it?'

'Yes, mistress!' he gasped, and started pumping his cock with renewed vigour. He aimed his cock at the soles of their boots raised up behind them towards him, and pushed his hips back and forth against them. His cock tip touched their boots, sending electric jolts of pleasure through him. He looked up at their juicy asses, licking his lips in anticipation of kissing them until he passed out with one of these goddesses straddling his face and bouncing her fat ass on it, letting his nose be crushed between her perfect ass cheeks.

He felt his release come within minutes of the dark elves shaking their asses at him and encouraging him to hurry up and cum all over their shoes. He cried out as the first shot of spurt flew from his cock and hit the shorter one's boot, some of it spraying back and landing on the floor. His hand flew along his cock, stroking it from top to bottom and ensuring it stayed aimed at their sexy footwear. Another shot of cum flew from his dick and struck the taller one's boot. She gasped as she turned around and watched another couple of shots stain her black boots white. She licked her lips at the thought of that warm spunk shooting out into her soft palm, or perhaps shooting deep into her womb and swimming to her eggs, preparing to make her belly swell with his child. Even though he sort of looked like one himself. She wouldn't mind being his momma for a while, having him drain her full breasts with his mouth each night. She could feel milk welling up in her breasts ever since she reached puberty a week ago, and she wanted him to have all the femdom benefits of it.

The dark elves watched over their shoulders and cooed as the young man fired a seemingly unending supply of spunk from his balls at their boots. He gave a few final pumps and dribbled some last drops of sperm on their boots, moving his cock between them to distribute it properly. His work done, he sighed and remained kneeling on the floor. The dark elves moved their boots around, looking at the amount of cum on them, and then placed the toes on his legs, jiggling their firm asses at him again. He looked up at them again, his eyes almost closing. They snapped their fingers and pointed at their shoes.

'Lick,' they commanded.

He obeyed, leaning down and beginning to slurp his warm cum off their soles. He used his tongue on every part of their shoes, licking the heel and sole squeaky clean. There were only trails of spit left where he licked the cum off. He continued licking their shoes clean, moving between the taller dark elf and the shorter one, making a few slurping sounds as he cleaned their shoes. He felt his cock harden again at his humilation, and wondered if he should beg for some more humiliation by being made to cum on their bare asses and lick it off too.

None of them heard the faint footsteps in the direction of the room. The young man continued worshipping their boots and kissing them, licking the occasional stray drop of sperm he missed. They moaned as if they could feel him licking their bare soles through their shoes and told him to continue, insisting he make their boots feel loved and adored while they teased him by slapping their own asses or even each others', slipping their hands into each other strongly thongs and dipping their hands into each others' ass cracks, sometimes managing to slip a finger or two in the others' assholes. They fingered, teased, and rubbed each other, each caress and rub they gave on their asses making their slave suck on their heels even harder or give even longer, sloppier licks on their shoes.