Schoolgirl's Comeuppance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I want both of you to promise to follow my instructions." They nodded uncertainly. "Good. Now Oriana I want you to be clear and honest with your feelings and Narcisa I want you to listen. Do not speak until I give you permission. Begin." Oriana turned to Narcisa and only paused a moment before she began speaking.

"Narcisa, you promised that you would experiment, but you wouldn't lose interest in me. Then I find you having sex with whoever catches your eye and you aren't interested when I want you, but if you call I'm expected to drop everything, except this is happening less and less, as if you're trying to say I only matter if you can't find anyone else to satisfy you. I was content to be your plaything, but not if you ignore me most of the time." She seemed out of breath, as if this had been an effort to get out.

"Alright, Narcisa how do you respond?" While Oriana spoke Narcisa looked down, but when Darshana spoke she looked up and tears were visible in her eyes.

"I am so sorry Oriana, I was having so much fun exploring that I forgot and that was wrong. I understand if you don't want to see me anymore, but I do ask you to forgive me." Her eyes once more dropped and the tears formerly held back now streamed down her face. She was about ready to ask Darshana to take her back to her car when she found Oriana embracing her. Oriana spoke into her ear, though she suspected Darshana could hear as well.

"I don't want to stop, I...love you. However I want more, I want to date. This means that if you want to play with anyone else, apart from Darshana of course, we will have to discuss it together." They remained in an embrace, but Oriana pulled back so they could make eye contact.

"Yes Oriana, I want a relationship with you." Narcisa turned to Darshana.

"Thank you, I deserved every minute of it. I do love you Oriana and if I ever need reminding of that I'm sure you will tell Darshana and she will happy to set me straight." Darshana laughed loudly.

"I would be delighted. In fact why don't you two come back in a few days and I can show you more games you can play, it may help build a stronger relationship." They both nodded. Darshana gave one then the other a deep kiss, before they turned.

"Don't worry about Narcisa, I'll take her back to her car, we have more to discuss."

"Of course, Oriana, call me when you have a good day to come over."

"Of course, bye."

To Be Continued in Schoolgirl's Further Lessons

12