Schoolgirls of St. Cats 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Clarke felt the sudden gush of pussy juice that came with Helene's orgasm. His balls were boiling with cum, desperate to explode. He groaned, letting go of Helene's arse, grabbing her thighs, feeling her long slim, stockinged legs wrapping themselves around his waist.

"Deeper, deeper," she moaned, "cum inside me, cum inside me, cum-inside-me, cum-inside-me".

Just as he could hold his spunk no more, he pulled his cock out of her gaping lips. Even as he did, his balls exploded with pleasure. Cum shot from the end, spraying Helene's hairless cunt, landing over her belly, her boobs, reaching her chin, the corner of her mouth.

Helene's hands were already on her clit. "Again, again, I need more," she moaned, rubbing herself with abandon.

But Clarke had already moved away from the sex-obsessed girl.

A different voice spoke, a girl's voice, clear and distinct: "Stop."

Miranda stood in the cupboard door, looking on at the scene. Helene's pounding heart sunk. She had been discovered! Someone knew her deep, dark secrets. In vain she tried to cover her sweaty, spunk-covered body with her schoolgirl's pinafore dress.

Miranda strode forward. Doctor Clarke seemed to have melted away.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry," Helene said, not knowing what to apologise for.

Miranda smirked. "You will be, I'm getting my own back on you."

She sat down, alongside Helene on the bed.

"Do you know, Helene Ash, how many nights I've laid alongside you, and listened to your fevered masturbation? How many breathless orgasms I've heard? There have even been nights when I could swear I could smell your sex on the air."

She cast her eyes at Doctor Clarke.

"Last few weeks, I've been escaping when you've finally wanked yourself to sleep, gone and found myself some Doctor Dick.

"But before then... before then, that was difficult. I'd be on the verge of going to sleep. All those girls, fast asleep. Just you wriggling in bed. I know everything about you, Helene. I know the noise you make when you touch yourself for the first time. I know how the sounds change as you get wetter. I know the rhythms you use.

"And I've lain in bed alongside you, and touched myself, copied your movements. Wanked myself silly, cumming as you did. Mutual orgasms. So close to you, I could have stretched out this hand..."

Miranda reached across to Helene's belly, peeled back the sweaty uniform.

"I could have stretched out this hand, have felt your warm, sweaty skin, slid it down."

Helene trembled as the other girl's hand touched her hairless mound with strong, probing fingers.

"I'd have found your clit, all stiff and wet. Played with it, used a rhythm you weren't expecting. Made you cum on my rules."

Miranda was staring at her schoolgirl friend, her index finger rubbing Helene's clitoris in small circles. She lent forward, their faces almost touching, licked the doctor's cum from the edge of Helene's mouth. There was a moment, and as their tongues met Helene found herself grinding her pussy against the girl's fingers, their mouths soft and most against each other. Helene could feel the doctor's presence to her side, and reached out blindly, feeling his taut, naked body - his muscly waist - his hard, hard cock, his tight, tight balls.

Helene found herself gasping for relief, but agonizingly, the young girl who was playing with her pussy was slowing down, and stopping.

Miranda spoke.

"I think you're a very dirty girl."

Helene didn't want to talk, she held Doctor Clarke's cock in her hand, feeling it grow harder with ever slow stroke.

"You've let a man take advantage of you, and he's positively covered you with cum."

Miranda looked down at Helene's naked, sweaty body.

"You need to be cleaned up."

Clarke said: "I think she should clean me too."

He stood, his hard, red cock just inches from Helene's mouth.

"Lick me clean, Helene."

Helene looked up at the naked doctor. She looked at his huge cock, surely it was too big to get in her mouth. She leant forward, and pushed the foreskin back, exposing the bulbous end. Tentatively, she licked the end, feeling the vibrations echo along its shaft. It tasted familiar, it tasted of her excited cunt, it tasted of Miranda's cum-flavoured kiss. She took the whole of the end in her mouth, and tried to echo the rhythm of their frantic fucking.

"Lick the shaft," Miranda ordered, "make it last".

Clarke held his cock upright, and watched as the schoolgirl tasted his cock from the tip to the balls. He felt her strong tongue on his sack. She was lying down now, lost in steady licking and sucking. Her legs were open, her lips were moist. Miranda had stopped playing with Helene's clit, and was kissing her belly, biting her nipples, probing her cunt with her fingers. Anything other than touchy that firey clit, as stiff as the doctor's cock, as needy as his balls.

Helene could feel the taste of the doctor's cock changing. No longer could she taste her cunt on it, just the thin savory cum that oozed steadily from the end. She was aware of being touched, but more aware of her clit crying for attention. Miranda licked her friend's tummy, tasting sweat and cum, licked down and down, cleaning Helene's pussy without touching the clitoris. Sucking her delicate cunt lips, letting her tongue flicker between them, opening them.

"God, this girl gets so wet," Miranda thought, if she was on top of me, she'd be dripping into my mouth, I'd have to swallow her juice by the mouthful, like I swallow his cum.

She fastened her mouth around Helene's clit, not quite letting it touch the sides of her mouth. Licking around the hood, finding the rhythm.

Helene broke off, looked down to see Miranda's head sucking, eating, biting, licking. Their eyes met, Helene could see the lust in Miranda's eyes.

"This can't be happening", she thought, "that's a girl drinking me down, that's Miranda, she's had her tongue in my pussy, tasting Doctor Clarke's cock... It's so wrong, we're not allowed...".

Miranda stopped, echoing Helene's thoughts: "You're so wet, you naughty girl! And I haven't had anything yet! I'm not going to let you orgams yet, not until you've deserved it."

Miranda undid her school uniform dress and blouse, letting them drop off her shoulders. She slid onto the bed.

"Come here."

Uncertain who she was speaking to, both Clarke and Helene moved closer. Miranda grabbed the doctor's cock, and kissed him.

"You, I'm going to fuck you later. Right now, I want this girl's mouth on me. Helene, I want your mouth, I want your tongue, I want your lips."

Miranda parted her legs, exposing her tight pussy to Helene. "Her clitty is so much smaller than mine," thought Helene, momentarily jealous of the neatly shaped triangle of pubic hair above Miranda's cunt.

Helene said: "You'll have to teach me. I've never even seen another girl before. Where do I start?"

Miranda wriggled pleasurably, touching her cunt lips and offering them to Helene to taste.

Nervously, Helene opened her mouth, and let her lesbian lover wipe her fingers clean on her tongue and lips. Miranda's cunt was spicier than hers, like balsamic vinegar, they were sugar and spice...

"You start, darling, by licking my fanny, from the bottom to the top. I'll tell you what to do from there."

Helene bent down, she could smell the excitement coming from Miranda's cunt. "I'll tease her, she teased me," she thought, kissing and licking the girl's thighs above her stockings. She could feel Miranda moving impatiently. The girl broke off from pulling the doctor's engorged cock.

"Don't you tease me," she said sternly, "I want your tongue on my cunt, young lady, and I want it now!"

Despite herself, Helene nearly said "yes miss", but she leant forward again, parting Miranda's cunt with her fingers. Although she was wet, her clit and lips weren't nearly as obviously turned on.

Helene thought: "she shaves her pussy hairs, she keeps it in shape".

"Yes, yes," murmoured Miranda, stroking the girl's hair, "lick along my pussy, just up, just keep the rhythm. Push your tongue against my labia."

Helene could feel the muscles in her neck tighten, but the perfume was growing in her mouth, Miranda's cunt was softening, opening up, letting Helene's tongue penetrate between the folds. Helene shifted to get comfortable, hooking her leg up onto the couch, exposing her arse and her cunt to the air. She could feel the doctor moving behind her - she ached to feel his cock thrusting into her, she needed to feel his balls slapping against her mound. His hands were on her arse now, his prick was feeling its way between her lips. Helene broke off from her steady licking of Miranda's cunt.

"Pull my pigtails and fuck me from behind," she ordered.

Doctor Clarke lent forward and held her pigtails tight as he pushed his painfully stiff penis into the gaping wetness of Helene's wet cunt. The force of the penetration pushed Helene's face up against Miranda's moist pussy, and she grunted with unexpected pleasure.

"Faster now, faster now, lick me faster, lick me faster, harder," Miranda ordered, "oooh", her hips were rocking, rocking with the same rhythm as the doctor's powerful thrusts, "I'm cumming," Miranda gasped, "keep licking me, Helene, keep eating me."

Helene could taste the excited, warm musk-flavoured juice coming from Miranda's tight cunt, the girls could feel the tiny, but firm clitty hard against her teeth. Miranda screamed with pleasure, "oh Jesus," she shouted, "dear god."

The doctor's cock was like a piston now, Helene could feel her orgasm growing in her belly and her thighs. With her free hand, she felt between her legs, rubbing herself, hearing the sounds of frantic fucking, feeling Doctor Clarke's pulsating shaft pump in and out of her lubricated hole.

Doctor Clarke could hold on no more, the sound of his eighteen-year-old girlfriend's noisy, lesbian orgasm - and the feeling of Helene's frantic masturbation brought him to the edge. His balls boiled over as Helene's body was hit by another orgasm, the sperm slammed from his cock, filling the young girl's innocent pussy, a virgin no more. He held his cock inside her for a moment, before letting it drop down out of Helene's cunt. Helene looked up, locked eyes with Miranda, both girls red-faced and sweaty with their climaxes, Helene's mouth rich the taste of Miranda's cunt juice. She carried on playing with her pussy, feeling the doctor's cum dripping from her exhausted hole, oozing down her thighs, making her stockings sticky with semen.

"I am such a slut," she thought, "they all think I'm so virginal..."

Helene shuddered at the thought of the pleasures to come.

12