Schoolgirls of St. Cats 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lent forward and licked the patch of skin between Miranda's arse and her cunt, licking slowly up over the lips to the clit. Nurse Bishop lent forward and lifted her pigtails up out of the way. She could see Miranda's cunt lips being parted by the teenager's tongue, how with each stroke, Helene was penetrating her girlfriend, how she was getting wetter, how her clitoris was becoming more prominent. Miranda was arching up, desperate for more.

Bishop stretched out her hand, and laid it on Miranda's belly, pushing it up, making the clitoris pop up further, becoming more prominent. Now Helene was catching it with each lick and Nurse Bishop could hear the schoolgirls moaning together with pleasure. Even Helene, her mouth full of cunt was making a sound that Bishop associated with the most delicious taste in the world.

Miranda was rocking backwards and forwards, trying to find a rhythm with Helene's mouth. Bishop thought: "they'll never notice what I do."

She ran her hands up to her stocking tops, under her dress, slipped a finger beneath her underwear. She wasn't surprised to feel how wet she was, but as soon as she touched her clitoris, she realised that she was very near a climax.

Miranda was beginning to cum. Helene's mouth had completely closed over her wet pussy, her tongue rubbing her in frenetic circles. Bishop knew that Miranda was holding back, she felt for her clit, hard underneath her nurse's uniform. She thought: "I wish I could just make myself cum, but it's terribly bad..."

Miranda's orgasm was sharp and explosive: one moment she was moaning and rocking, her hands on Helene's head, pressing her close, the next she said: "Oh Jesus," in a perfectly normal voice, then rolled forward, suddenly laughing, hugging Helene's head.

Bishop thought: "oh bloody hell, what I am going to do?"

As if still asleep, Miranda wrapped herself up in the towelling dressing gown and curled up on the sofa next to the nurse.

Nurse Bishop said: "hot chocolate!" and went into the kitchenette to heat up some milk.

Helene followed her in.

"Like much?"

Bishop said lightly: "I thought it was lovely, brought back many nice memories."

Helene perched on the kitchen counter. Bishop busied herself with milk and chocolate powder, trying not to look at the schoolgirl's thighs, just visible above the thick stocking tops.

Helene said: "I think about being a nurse sometimes. Do you all wear that uniform?"

Bishop said: "Forty years ago, perhaps! Things don't change much at St Cats."

Helene said: "Pity, it's rather glamorous."

Bishop said: "It takes me forever to get dressed. You should try it."

"I might do that. Where do you keep it?"

Bishop nodded. "In the wardrobe in there. That's my bedroom too, the couch folds out."

Helene slipped off the counter and disappeared behind the curtains.

Nurse Bishop stirred the milk into the powder, trying to remember if she had any sugar... she didn't feel like running down to the refectory now.

She put the mugs on a tray, and walked back into her sitting room.

Miranda was fast asleep, and Helene was naked, except for a simple white bra, and white cotton briefs.

Nurse Bishop looked at her: "I didn't know you were serious!"

Helene was fiddling with a suspender belt around her waist.

"How does this work?"

Bishop said: "well, dear, you've almost got it right. Usually I do it up at the front, then turn it around. Yes, like that."

Miranda sat down on the arm of the sofa.

"Stockings?"

Bishop said: "in the drawer. Those are the uniform ones. Make sure you get a matching pair."

Helene looked quizzical. "They're all black, aren't they?"

Bishop said: "yes, but some are seamed. They're all supposed to be seamed, but I have some emergency ones too."

Helene rustled through the nurse's lingerie drawer. "These'll do", she said.

The schoolgirl held the stocking top open over her foot, and gently pulled the nylon over her foot.

"They're so delicate, compared with the school ones."

Bishop said: "well, they only last a few days."

Helene stood up. She had put on both the seamed, black nylons and was holding them up with her hands, studying the suspenders.

"Oh," she said, "that's how they work. Two on each side.... 1, 2, 3, 4... bit awkward..."

Bishop said: "yes, but you've made a mistake, the suspenders go underneath your knickers, so you can just pull them up and down..."

Helene looked vacant.

Bishop said: "let me show you."

Helene stood in front of Bishop, who got to her knees in front of her.

The nurse thought: "I'm crossing a line here," but she said: "When were you 18?"

Helene said: "ten days ago, Nurse Bishop."

The Nurse smiled to herself.

"You can call me Sarah."

Deftly, Nurse Bishop unhooked the first suspender fastener, she said: "Excuse me," and poked the suspender under Helene's knickers.

Helene laughed.

Sarah said: "you can do your other leg yourself."

Helene turned around, letting the nurse access the suspender that lay tight across her buttock. Nurse Bishop thought: "I wonder if my arse looked as good at that, that could be a peach, it's so smooth."

She shook herself awake.

Helene said: "how am I looking?"

Sarah said: "your seams are all over the place, Forsdyke would ball you out for that. Not that she'd actually get a ruler out, or anything."

Helene snorted.

"Only if she wants to smack us on the bum."

The nurse grimaced.

"She really shouldn't do that."

She looked at the thin, black seams that ran up Helene's legs.

"I must say, you do have the legs for a pair of sheer stockings. If I was a man..."

"Yes, Sarah?"

The name felt strange in Helene's mouth.

"Can I call you Nurse Sarah, just until I get used to it?"

The nurse shrugged.

"Whatever you feel comfortable with."

Nurse Bishop put her hands around Sarah's thighs, sliding the nylon over her soft skin to try and straighten the seams. The delicate material tickled the schoolgirl.

She said: "these make our thick school stockings feel so rough. I feel like a lady in these."

Sarah Bishop said: "a pair of heels and a good dress, and you'd command any man you wanted. And half the women too, I wouldn't be surprised."

The other leg was trickier, Helene hadn't pulled it up properly.

Nurse Bishop started at the foot, straightening up the reinforced heel at the bottom of the stocking; the narrow triangle that started the seam up the the leg. The stockings were just fine over the young girl's shin, and the older woman couldn't help admiring their elegant shape. She ran her hand up the seam, to the top, and up to the black suspender, with its satin finish.

Helene turned around.

"Shall I put the rest on?"

Bishop nodded silently, and Helene picked up her white, knee length dress and let it drop over her shoulders.

Helene said: "you can get up now."

There was a pause.

"I like the view from down here, Helene."

Helene said: "take your hat off. I love your long, red hair."

The schoolgirl lent down, plucked the hat from the nurse's hair.

Sarah Bishop's hair was an iridescent gold -- warm and luxurious, it glowed from within.

"Is it natural, Nurse Sarah?"

Sarah smiled. She had been asked that so many times before.

"That's for you to find out."

She knew she was flirting. That really was crossing the line. Eighteen or not, Helene was considered to be young and innocent, but the thoughts that were running through Nurse Bishop's mind were anything but.

She said: "do you mind if I lift your dress? I want to check something."

Helene shook her head, stifling a laugh. She was getting used to being the object of everyone's sexual interest. Two weeks ago, she had never even seen a penis, let alone an erect one - and the rumours she'd heard, about what other girls did together in their beds at night had been incomprehensible.

She said: "you can check anything you like."

Bishop slid the dress up Helene's thighs, over the fine nylon stockings, the suspenders, her white schoolgirl knickers.

"Those aren't part of the uniform, you should try another pair."

Helene said: "I'll hold my skirt, you can take them off."

Sarah looked up at her. This wasn't flirtation, this was sex.

Helene thought: "what does this woman want to do with me. Will it be fingers, or mouth? Or maybe she's got something else..."

She felt the nurse's fingers plucking at her knickers. They felt nervous, trembling, uncertain.

Helene spoke clearly.

"Please take my knickers off, Nurse Bishop."

The nurse felt suddenly relieved. More certain now, she pulled the teenager's school knickers down over the suspenders, her hips, the stocking tops. The white cotton panties slid down those bewitching legs, made so much more sexy by the black seamed nylons.

"Now what, nurse?"

Nurse Bishop was staring at Helene's hairless pussy. She could see every detail, the soft, fleshy labia. The delicate petals of her cunt lips, her pearl-like clitoris.

"You're completely smooth."

Helene said: "I don't have much anyway, miss. And being blonde, you can't see what I do have. But I like to shave it off. It's so much nicer for the other girls to be able to see me and taste me without having to wrestle with the hair. And the men like it too, they can see my pussy, and that turns them on."

"Of course, it does, Helene. It's a very pretty pussy. Do you think I should do something like that?"

"I don't know know, Nurse Sarah. Perhaps Miranda might know."

"She has a little bit left, doesn't she?"

Nurse Bishop added: "it is natural to have some pubes, I don't think I'd like to lose them all. Is it something Miranda likes then?"

Helene said: "It's easy to do. In fact, she gets me to do it. One day I'm going to shave a heart there."

Bishop laughed. This girl's sexuality might be raw, but it was light-hearted, affectionate and fun. She suddenly felt close to her, she wished she'd had a girlfriend like that at the Convent of the Sacred Heart.

Her heart dropped: all those nuns, so eager to see sex everywhere. And what was there? Not much for her: a few grabbed moments with a bespectacled girl - Tina something - in the changing rooms at swimming lessons. A few rushed gropes. One memorable time when there had been some emergency that had distracted all the sister, when Tina had consented to let her lick her muff - just after they'd taken their A-levels, a little celebration.

Foolishly grabbed moments, and that had been the end of her lesbianism, except for that one time at university.

Drunk and stoned and sharing a friend's bed... God, that had been good sex, her and Debbie wrapped around each other, fingering and tonguing and groping, and finally ending up in a closely-coupled sixty-nine in front of the gas fire. Just the one moment, but a moment that had lived itself hundreds of times in her mind when she made herself cum with her fingers, reliving the taste and sensations of a few years ago.

Nurse Bishop looked at the young girl's hairless muff. She thought: "it's so pretty", and kissed Helene's pubic mound.

Helene said: "mmmm", so the nurse kissed it again. She felt Helene's hands on her hair, stroking her gently.

"Do you remember what to do?"

Sarah slid her tongue down Helene's cunt, feeling the stiff clitoris, her smooth pussy lips.

"I get dreadfully wet, nurse, I don't know what to do."

Sarah could still remember a particularly powerful moment. Lying on her back in the student room, Debbie's mouth sucking and licking and eating her, an orgasm running through her body - something which excited Debbie so much that her cunt had been dripping juice into the nurse's waiting mouth.

Nurse Bishop said: "I hope you do, I think I'd like to drink you down."

The sexual smell coming from Helene's pussy was exciting the nurse. She profoundly needed to make this girl climax, she wanted her to force her head into her cunt, to say things, she wanted to feel and taste the excitement.

Miranda said: "you shouldn't do that here."

Nurse Bishop leapt to her feet, wobbling slightly on her heels.

"What do you mean?"

Miranda was wide awake, the dressing gown parted again, her pussy glistening.

"I was going to watch you, and make myself cum, but we've got something to tell you."

The two girls, Nurse Bishop and Doctor Clarke walked down the hillside to the ornamental pond.

Doctor Clarke said: "you're sure he can't get a camera down here?"

Miranda said: "it's like I said, he doesn't really know what he's doing. It wasn't him that set them up."

She shrugged.

"Look, he didn't say there was a camera in the Nurse's room - if there was, he'd have seen us giving Helene her eighteenth birthday present - and he didn't mention it. But we don't know for sure. And we don't want to see either of you getting sacked."

Helene said: "we think he's on our side now, but I don't think we'll ever be able to trust him fully."

Doctor Chris Clarke said seriously: "what does he get out of it?"

Miranda laughed.

"He has a bit of a thing for watching girls. Not very surprisingly, really. But turns out he likes watching Little Miss Pigtails play with herself. So he gets that, and pretty much anything else he wants."

Clarke said: "he's lucky man you didn't go to the police."

Helene said: "he had a video of us, in the shower together. I mean: mummy and daddy would go mad..."

Nurse Bishop said: "that is the problem with being catholic, there's no sense of perspective..."

It was late evening and the stars were out, Orion marching across the Dorset sky. Doctor Clarke was carrying a pair of blankets. At the bottom of the school gardens, there was still the scent of a warm summer's day in the air. The midges on the pond had gone to sleep, and apart from birds in the wood, all was quiet. They lay the blankets out near the rhododendron shrubs, giving them a view across the pond to the path that led down from the school. With the boundary walls behind them, they were perfectly alone.

Doctor Clarke said: "so tell me the story again?"

Miranda and Helene told him what had happened, how they'd had sex in the showers, how they'd discovered a camera lens and tracked it back to the cellar, where they had found Mr Michaels, the school's IT man, wanking in front of a video of Helene devouring Miranda in the showers, the girl's orgasm recorded in explicit detail.

Clarke shifted uncomfortably on the rug, he turned towards Miranda, who was lying next to him. She could feel his cock underneath his trousers brushing against her exposed thighs.

Bishop carried on: "so - I don't get whether you're blackmailing him or bribing him - it's half of one, half of the other, isn't it Chris?"

Doctor Clarke's hand was pushing Miranda's school uniform up over her stocking tops.

Miranda thought: "two men in a day... that's rather naughty, but I don't know if I can stop him."

She lifted a leg, letting the doctor's hand slide between her thighs, felt his fingers rubbing the crotch of her knickers. Miranda knew she was wet, she knew he would feel the warmth and want to push the lace across, slide his fingers inside her willing pussy.

Helene was sitting up, fidgeting with her suspender belt.

She said: "I feel trussed up like a turkey."

The nurse said: "you'll get used it. It's just different. It's OK if it's on properly. Look at me."

Nurse Bishop lay down next to Helene on their rug. She lifted her dress. Helene looked down at her legs, their shape enhanced by the smooth black nylon. It was true - the nurse's suspenders, now she could see them, were lying smooth against her creamy skin. In the moonlight, her knickers merged with the shadow of her crotch, a mysterious area to be explored.

Miranda could feel the doctor's fingers deep inside her, gently thrusting against her. When the doctor pulled them out, she felt a momentary pang of emptiness. The juice on her pussy lips dried, making her feel slightly cold. She shivered. Doctor Clarke was curled up behind her now, his hands exploring her dress, fiddling inexpertly with the buttons.

Miranda took his hand, and sucked his fingers deliberately, tasting herself on his skin.

"That makes me so wet," she said, "are you going to fuck me then, doctor?"

She rolled over, facing Doctor Clarke, undid his trousers, helped his cock out into the air.

"Lie on your back," she said.

Helene was lost in thought. Nurse Bishop's thighs were creamy and soft, and her hand seemed to glide over them, from the black nylon to the skin and back again. When she altered the sweeping movement to travel over the satin underwear, the nurse gasped with suddenly pleasure, and Helene thought she was going to orgasm on the spot.

She lent down, her pigtails tickling the woman's thighs, kissing her skin, licking the edge of the nylon stockings, and up, towards the knickers.

Sarah thought: "I must remember this"; and she thought momentarily of those moments from earlier in her life: her inexpert licking of Tina's muff, the overwhelming lust she had experienced with Debbie.

Now Helene's tongue was on her knickers, sliding up and down the black satin, exploring the groove of her cunt under the fabric. Nurse Bishop could feel her wetness soaking the material. She longed to feel Helene's fingers pulling the material away, to feel that teenage tongue sucking her flesh and drinking her juice.

Still licking the nurse through her knickers, Helene looked sideways, across to where Miranda was straddling over the doctor, his cock in her hands, hands on her bum, pulling her down on him.

Helene could tell the exact moment his cock had penetrated the young girl's cunt; the look of ecstasy on Miranda's face was unmistakable.

Now she was grinding herself against him, using him as a toy, hands on his taut stomach as she rubbed herself off on his hard cock and muscular body.

Helene became aware that the nurse was pulling her stocking leg.

She dropped her head back to the nurse's satin-covered pussy, she lifted her leg over the nurse's face.

Nurse Bishop pushed up the girl's dress. Somehow, Helene had taken her knickers off: in the moonlight, the woman could see a perfectly shaped, hairless cunt just above her. She stretched her legs wide, yearning for the sensation of Helene's tongue on her pussy. She felt the teenager's stockinged legs against her face. With her hands, she traced the seams from her shins to her thighs, to the suspenders, and then pulled the hips down, pulling that beautiful cunt to her mouth.

Clarke looked up at Miranda as she masturbated against him. He thought: "I must stop myself, I must stop myself."

There was no doubt about it: Miranda was fucking him, using him as a toy to bring herself to an orgasm. He wanted to touch her breasts, to grab her bum, but he knew from previous experience that she would just push him away. This was her time. As if she was reading his mind, he felt her hand move onto her clit, the other hand spread over her belly. The teenager was masturbating herself, playing with her clitty, while penetrating herself on the doctor's cock.

Miranda was in another world: her orgasm was filling her body, she was timing herself to perfection. She knew she was making noises now, her fingers were a blur on her clitoris, her other hand gripped her belly just above. She shouted: "now!" throwing her head back, "oh yes!"

Clarke thought she would squeeze him to death, so tightly did she grip him between her legs.

Miranda rolled off the doctor, grinning broadly, laughing loudly.

"Oh my god that was a good orgasm," she laughed again.

Clarke was engrossed in watching the nurse and Helene in a tightly-bound sixty-nine. He could hear the sounds of the nurse's mouth on Helene's wet cunt, she was completely engrossed in licking and drinking and being completely absorbed in the flavours and sensations. He knew Helene was teasing her dreadfully: the nurse's cunt must be on fire, begging for direct simulation.