Schoolgirls of St. Cats 05

Story Info
Kelly hands out a lesson, Helene and Miranda get interrupted.
5.7k words
4.62
46.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Helene and Miranda discovered a secret network of video cameras in the school, they have been conspiring to get revenge on the teachers who had been sexually using and humiliating them for the past few weeks.

*

Helene looked around grounds surrounding Alice House. The day was hot, and nobody else was around the girls' accommodation. She took a deep breath: it was time for some serious decisions.

The route to the door that led to the basement was difficult. Helene squeezed through the bushes, twigs catching her thick black stockings, pulling at her bag and snagging her grey school uniform dress. The door was ajar, and Helene waited for a moment for her eyes to grow used to the dark before climbing carefully down the rickety steps. In the far room, she could hear low voices, could see the flickering light of the computer screens.

Doctor Clarke, Mr Michaels and Miranda were sitting in front of the screens. Frozen on the screens in front of them was the unmistakable shape of Mr Kelly, the head of humanities. He was a strong, middle-aged man, with grizzled grey hair and a muscular jaw.

"We've been waiting," Miranda said.

"I had to get something," Helene said evasively, gesturing with her bag.

She spoke to Mr Michaels.

"Is it OK if I leave this here, sir?"

Michaels said "sure", absent-mindedly, and Helene put the tatty rucksack in a dusty cupboard.

Miranda lent forward and clicked the computer's mouse.

The screens flickered into life.

Kelly stood up as a woman's shape filled the screen. The two figures moved around, flirting.

Clarke commented: "pity there's no sound."

Michaels said: "I've got some better cameras now. They do sound."

Miranda said: "you've got them working then?"

Michaels grinned.

The figures were now having sex across the desk. Kelly's arse was pumping at full speed, fucking a plump middle-aged woman from behind. Her stockings were falling down her legs, a tight pinafore dress lifted up her back, completely covering her head.

The doctor shifted in his seat.

The couple changed position. Now the woman was kneeling in front of the man's erect cock.

Miranda said to Helene: "it's enormous, I can't believe he wants to put that up your arse!"

Helene made a face.

The man pulled the woman towards his cock, his fingers entwined in her pigtails. She opened her mouth, struggling to get the cock in her mouth. A few minutes of oral sex followed, finishing with the man ejaculating over the woman's waiting face. The audience watched as the woman rubbed it over her skin as if it were moisturiser.

Eventually the figures moved towards the edge of the picture, becoming indistinct.

Michaels sighed.

Clarke said: "you're right, you can't do anything with that."

Helene felt confused.

"Why? it's obviously them."

Michaels said: "the problem is, you can't tell it's them together at the same time."

He gestured.

"OK, that's Forsdyke about to get a mouthful of cum."

He looked at the screen.

"...and you tell me that's Kelly's cock, but - forgive me - I don't think your word would stand up in court."

Helene said impatiently: "but when he's doing that doggy thing, you can see his face."

Clarke said: "that's true, but as Mr Michaels points out, you never see their faces at the same time."

He looked at Michaels.

"And you didn't make this video, did you?"

The young man scratched his curly brown hair thoughtfully.

"True enough, it was one I found."

He looked at the girls.

"I'm sorry, I don't think there's anything we can do. This video might have been made up of bits. We don't know it wasn't, if you think about it."

Miranda said: "well, we need to get a better camera in there straight away. We need those voices."

She held out her hand.

"What do these cameras look like?"

Michaels fumbled in a box on his desk.

"Here's one, it's all ready. Plug in the cable and press that button and we're off. It's the same fitting, so it should slip in the mounts easily. You've seen how they fit."

"Get him up on screen."

Michaels understood immediately what she meant.

He hit a couple of buttons on the console. The monitors flickered, and Kelly's office came into view. The teacher was leaning across his desk. He was looking at a thick black file - the real rule book by which the school was run.

Kelly lent back in his chair, his eyes briefly turning in the direction of the door.

He undid the thick leather belt of his trousers, unbuttoned his flies and pulled his trousers down.

"Dirty bastard," Miranda said.

Kelly's cock was already erect. Even in the poor quality video, his secret audience could make out his long white penis.

Kelly lent down and picked up a long, flimsy black stocking. He rubbed the material between his fingers slowly, then stretched the black nylon, slowly bringing it down along the length of his cock.

He closed his eyes in pleasure, feeling the seamed black stocking gliding over his cock.

Helene wondered aloud: "does it really feel that nice?"

Clarke said: "yes," and chuckled to himself.

Michaels looked across.

"Where's Miranda gone?"

They looked at each other.

"She can't!" Helene exclaimed.

Clarke said: "she can..."

He looked at the screen again.

"Here we go," he sighed heavily, "she's a silly girl," he added affectionately.

On the video screen, Kelly had open the stocking top, and slid his cock inside the black nylon, the dark seam clear against his large pale cock.

Suddenly he jumped up, he penis flapping foolishly, dropping the stocking onto the floor.

Kelly struggled to push his cock into his trousers, hastily buckling his trousers and sitting heavily in the chair.

The light in the room changed momentarily: the slender shape of Miranda appeared on the screen. She sat down in the chair opposite Mr Kelly.

Clarke, Michaels and Helene carried on watching in silence.

Inside the office, Miranda sat opposite Mr Kelly. The smell of sex lingered in the office.

Kelly said: "what do you want, Thomas?"

Miranda said: "I was wondering about my geography project sir."

Kelly frowned: "you'll get it back next week, can't you wait?"

"I've got a pass for the weekend, sir, and I wanted to show it to someone."

Kelly shrugged.

"Reasonable enough. I suppose I ought to be grateful you want to show something off."

He stood up, and walked out the room.

Miranda stood up and turned towards the camera. At first she couldn't see the camera, but she soon realized she was looking too low.

Michaels muttered under his breath: "come on, come on...."

Clarke said shortly: "she's doing her best."

Up on the shelf, there was a box file with an odd looking spine. Miranda stretched up on her toes, pulled it from the shelf.

The box was full with documents, but at the bottom there was a discreet compartment. Miranda tugged both edges - it worked just like the ones in the basement.

Sick with nerves, she fumbled for a moment as she could hear Kelly searching in the next room, but the old camera popped out neatly.

Miranda struggled: the new camera wasn't quite the same fitting. Either she could get the cable plugged in, or she could fit the lens in its mount, but not both at the same time.

Her hands started to shake, and she dropped the cable. It rattled noisily against the wall.

Kelly called through: "nearly found it, you can stop that blasted noise!"

Now Miranda had the camera located safely, she suddenly realised that the cable would slip through a convenient hole.

She pushed the file back on its shelf and jumped back in her chair.

Kelly came in, holding a blue binder. He threw it on the desk.

"There you are."

Miranda didn't move. She spoke towards Kelly's desk, her head cast down.

"Well?"

"There's something else, sir," she mumbled.

Kelly sighed impatiently.

"I've always looked up to you," Miranda said.

"Go on."

"Thing is, I'm not seeing my parents at the weekend."

Kelly frowned: "so I went to get that for nothing? I had everything sorted out!"

Miranda continued.

"I'm going to see my boyfriend, sir, and his parents are away."

Kelly grinned knowingly: "big party is it?"

Miranda shook her head.

"It's just me and him, sir, and he's told me what we're going to do."

Kelly nodded in understanding.

"Don't you think you should wait until Monday before you go to confession? Father Hardy's heard it all before."

Miranda said impatiently: "that's not it sir. It's my first time and I'm scared."

Kelly looked disbelieving.

"You, Miranda Thomas? Your first time?"

Miranda nodded.

"It's true sir, I'm a virgin."

Kelly said: "I'm not an idiot, you know. You must know you have a certain reputation."

In the basement, Michaels was fiddling furiously with the controls.

Clarke said: "it's worse than before, Michaels."

Michaels waved his hand impatiently.

"It's a complicated network, it's thrown something off. Just hang on."

Miranda was beginning to think she had a talent for acting. Her eyes were pricking, as if she were about to cry.

She said: "I don't care what people say, I've never had sex with a man, I've never touched a man's penis - or even seen one, not in real life!"

Kelly said: "Thomas. Everyone - and I mean everyone - knows about you, and your recent exploits with that other trollop, Helene Ash."

Miranda sniffed.

"She's just a girl, sir, she doesn't count."

Kelly raised his eyebrows.

"Girls don't count?"

Miranda giggled sheepishly.

"Girls count, of course they count, but they only count for men. What Helene and I do - what we all do, that's just... playing with each other. It's innocent, it's not sex."

Kelly said: "I'm not sure the Bible would say that."

Miranda said: "the Bible doesn't say anything, sir, not about girls touching other girls".

The teacher closed his eyes.

"Well, let's say you've never seen a penis. What do you want from me?"

Miranda said: "we don't get sex education at St Cats, sir. Do you have any books?"

The video screens were coming into focus now. The clouds of smeared colour stabilized, the pixels cleared and the office came into focus.

Helene said: "she's so brave."

Clarke said: "it was worth it. Now we just need Forsdyke to pay a visit. Is there any sound?"

Michaels edged forward, hit an icon and the basement filled with tinny voices.

Kelly made a tapping sound with his teeth. He was still feeling randy. He thought: "my cock need attention."

"No books. Forsdyke controls that side of things."

Miranda made an unhappy sound.

She said: "how big are men, sir?"

Kelly smiled. He held out his hands. "Usually, about this big, and as thick as three fingers."

Miranda said: "usually?"

Kelly said: "well, penises are like people, Miranda, they come in different sizes too."

Miranda said: "what's big, Mr Kelly?"

Kelly opened his hands wider.

"This would be big."

Miranda looked at him with wide eyes.

"I don't think I could get that in, sir, and Michael says he's well-endowed."

Kelly made a gesture.

"How big are you, sir?"

Kelly coughed.

"I'm rather well-endowed."

"Does Mrs Kelly like it?"

Kelly said: "yes, Miranda, she likes it very much."

"Can I see it, sir?"

Inside the basement, the three people were watching without speaking.

Doctor Clarke broke the silence.

"We are recording this, aren't we?"

Michaels said: "of course, red light up there."

Helene said: "I can't believe she's pretending to be a virgin."

Michaels said, laughing: "I reckon Kelly's swallowed it too."

Kelly repeated slowly: "you want to see it?"

Miranda nodded.

"Yes sir. Please sir, I'd like to see your cock. I want to know what to expect."

Kelly stood up. Underneath his trousers he could feel his penis pushing against his fly buttons.

He dropped his trousers, letting his cock spring up dramatically.

Miranda gasped.

"And that's supposed to ... fit in me? It'd never go in!"

Kelly said: "it's not so difficult, not if you're nice and wet."

Miranda said: "like, after a bath?"

"No, Miranda, your pussy gets wet when it wants a penis inside it."

Miranda said: "Oh, like when I touch Helene..."

Kelly said: "it's quite natural. If you'd like to touch it, Miranda, you can."

The teenager looked up at the teacher's powerful physique. She thought: "he's bigger than Miranda said."

She stretched her hand out towards the visibly throbbing penis, her eyes wide as her hand encircled the teacher's member.

Kelly grimaced.

"It's not a gear stick, girl, it's a cock. Hold it like something you love."

Miranda released her grip, and stroked the enormous cock with her hands. The skin was cool and velvety, the head red and moist.

"That's right," Kelly said, "how does that feel?"

Miranda said: "it feels like I want to go faster."

Kelly said: "not yet. Use your other hand to stroke my balls."

Miranda carried on wanking him slowly. She cupped Kelly's balls: warm, hairy and full of cum.

"Some girls like to kiss their boyfriends' cocks."

Miranda looked up at him.

"You mean, put their mouths on a boy's willy?"

Kelly laughed.

"Yes, Miranda. Sometimes they lick, or kiss. And some girls like to put the end in their mouths and make the boys cum like that."

Miranda said: "cum?"

Kelly said: "I'll show you that, too, if that would be helpful for the weekend."

Miranda lent forward. Kelly felt her soft breath on his erection, her tongue slid down his erect cock, circling the end. She flicked her tongue on his savoury end.

"Is this making you wet?"

Miranda looked up at him, her mouth aching with the effort to accommodate the girth of his penis.

Kelly said: "Will you play with yourself for me? I know you do that."

Miranda was kneeling now. She lifted her grey pinafore dress, feeling her pussy through her lace thong. She was warm and tingling. Her finger slid between her lips, feeling the hot, tight warmth. Kelly was making her drip with lust: and she was having the same effect on him, she could taste a trace of cum in her mouth.

She pulled her mouth away, feeling Kelly's hands tighten on the back of her head.

"Sir?"

Kelly looked at her. His balls were throbbing, his cock was desperate for the eighteen-year-old's pussy.

"Lie down on the desk."

Michaels looked at the screen with rapt attention.

"That'll do it."

Clarke said: "it's quite clear, that's Kelly, that's Miranda. We've all witnessed it."

Helene said simply: "she's done it."

Kelly pulled Miranda's lace thong to one side with a rough finger. Her pussy lips were prominent and glistening.

"Be gentle with me sir."

Kelly almost laughed at the cliché. His cock was resting on her almost hairless mound. He held himself against her, rubbing the tip of his cock on her clitoris. It felt firm and sensitive.

He said: "you're really..."

Miranda said: "I'm a virgin sir, please sir, be inside me."

She felt Kelly's cock pressing against her cunt. She thought: "he's making himself wet with my juice, so he'll slide in smoother."

The pressure against her was growing firmer. Kelly's cock was exploring her outer lips, easing itself past her opening.

Miranda thought: "oh my god, he's huge."

Kelly looked down at the girl he was starting to penetrate. She wasn't wearing stockings, he thought crossly, he'd give her a detention for that.

His cock was two inches inside her now. Miranda lay across the desk, only partly aware of a pen on the desk that was pressing on her bare arse.

She thought: "did I press the button on that camera?"

Kelly slid inside her pussy, opening her cunt wider than ever before. Miranda gasped, the pressure was almost more than she could bare.

"Sir," she said urgently, "slowly, please sir."

But Kelly was deep inside her now, sliding in on her pussy juice. He could feel her body responding to each thrust. He placed his hands on her hips, stroking her young belly. His thumb felt its way to her tuft of pubic hair, to the firm button of her clitoris.

Miranda brought her legs up, her thighs resting on his hips, her feet pulling on Kelly's exposed arse, encouraging him in his strokes. She felt his thumb on her clitoris, mimicking the rhythm of his cock. She tried to focus, fighting the orgasm that was rising in her body.

Kelly was speeding up, she was close to cumming now, the red flush was spreading across her teenage body, she was breathing deep and harshly, grabbing the air into her lungs.

The thumb on her clit was now a circular blur; actions that would have made Miranda scream a few moments ago now gave her the most exquisite ecstasy.

"Sir, sir," she panted, "make me climax, make me cum, make me... oh...."

Her body strained involuntarily, lifting her arse from the table, grinding herself against Kelly's thrusting cock, against his rough thumb on her tender, swollen clitoris. She twisted violently, unable to control her muscles as the orgasm exploded in her loins, the fire flowing through her body. Miranda gripped the edge of the desk, desperate to keep the orgasm living in her body.

In the basement, Helene found herself transfixed. The memory of Kelly's cock inside her, the vision of her friend being fucked so violently by the teacher was turning her on. She looked at the men on either side of her. It was clear that they were as absorbed by the vision as was she. Both men were sitting awkwardly, Doctor Clarke visibly stroking his penis through his corduroy trousers.

Helene parted her legs. She'd been disturbed in the dorm by Miranda's summons to the basement, and had been on the verge of using a toy that she'd just bought herself. Knickerless, she'd followed her friend to the meeting.

Now she was grateful, her wetness was spreading inside her thighs, her clitoris screaming for attention. With deliberate stillness, she began to stroke her pussy slowly. On the computer screens, Miranda was now kneeling in front of Mr Kelly, looking up at him.

Helene couldn't help letting a out a moan as her friend took the teacher's cock in her mouth. Both Michaels and Clarke turned towards her.

Helene said: "Well, look at the three of us, secretly touching ourselves. I don't know about you, but I'm going to do this properly."

She stood uncertainly and reached into her rucksack.

Nestling below an innocuous jumper were a selection of toys that Helene had recently bought on a shopping trip to the nearby town. She reached down, selecting a naturally textured dildo. Helene unbuttoned her dress, and stepped out of it, leaving it on the cellar floor. She sat back down in the chair, parting her legs.

Michaels and Clarke were looking at each other. Clarke shrugged, stood up, undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor. Michaels laughed nervously before joining him.

Helene was looking at the video screen.

Kneeling in front of Kelly, his cock in her mouth, still fragrant with her pussy juice, Miranda felt the nylon stocking beneath her hand. It felt exquisitely soft. She thought: "I could make him cum now, but the longer this goes on, the better."

She stood up. For a moment, she thought about kissing Kelly, but instead she stood up and sat on the desk, stretching the stocking out with her hand.

"What's this for, sir?"

Kelly said: "possible school uniform".

His voice was thick and lustful, his cock visibly throbbing with desire.

Miranda opened the stocking top, and carefully pulled it over her foot, slowly extending a long leg inside the nylon, the soft material brushing on her young skin.

"It feels very nice, sir."

Her nylon clad foot was hovering near Kelly's erect penis. Sensing Kelly's anticipation, she drew her toes up under his cock, drawing them along its length.

Kelly moaned.

"He likes that," Miranda thought, playing with his balls with her stocking covered foot.

12