Schoolgirls of St. Cats 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed his cock up with her foot, making it squirm against his firmly muscled belly, wanking him with her foot.

Kelly said: "you can make me cum like that."

All pretence had dropped from the lesson.

Miranda said: "do you like having a schoolgirl - an innocent teenager - rubbing your cock with a black seamed stocking?"

Helene sat back on the chair, her legs wide apart. She held the dildo in her hand, tentatively rubbing it against her moist pussy, lubricating it, as Kelly had made himself wet on Miranda's cunt. The toy felt natural, with moulded veins and ridges. Helene parted her wet lips with a hand, played with the dildo for a moment, getting the angle right, then began to introduce it to her aching cunt.

It felt odd, to be so full of cock and to not have a man pressing against her body. Odd, but strangely satisfying. Helene felt around her engorged lips, feeling the rubber cock stretching her wide, lubricated by the pussy juice that was escaping from her. Helene tried to imagine what it would feel like with that small vibrator pushing against her arse hole, how full would she feel.

She fucked herself slowly with the dildo, her other hand stretching the skin around her clitoris, teasing it into a state of arousal.

Helene noticed that the two men had turned away from the screens now, they were standing on either side of her, wanking themselves slowly, watching her fucking herself with rapt attention.

Miranda played a game with Kelly's cock. Looking up at the teacher, she extended her pink tongue towards his cock until the anticipation became too much for the middle-aged man, and he tried to make her take him. When he relaxed, Miranda treated herself to a surreptitious lick, a fleeting burst of pleasure for the teacher. Unable to bear it any more, Kelly gripped his cock in a bear-sized hand and started to wank himself slowly, aiming his cock at the teenager's face.

"No sir," Miranda said in a deliberately young voice, "this is my lesson, don't forget."

She took the black, seamed nylon in her hands, stretching it over the teacher's throbbing cock. The nylon slid over him, his cock still wet from the schoolgirl's pussy and mouth. Miranda pulled it tight, the seam pressing against his cock, he balls enrobed in the black nylon. Now Miranda started to masturbate him slowly, her tongue licking his nylon-covered cock.

Kelly closed his eyes. The softness of the stocking on his balls, the almost abrasive seams on his end, the wetness of the schoolgirl's mouth and tongue were conspiring to make him climax. His mind filled with all the girls he had fucked in the school, all the cum he had left in the mouths, their cunts, their arses, on their tits and their faces and in their hair. He kept returning to last week, following a knickerless Helene up the stairs, spanking her arse until she got wet and then fucking her over the desk.

He held Miranda's head, encouraging her to keep licking and sucking him until he was ready to cum.

Helene had been ready to cum for a long time. It was only through a combination of patience and skill that she managed to hold herself off. She glanced up at Michaels, and then Doctor Clarke. Two men, completely turned on by the sight of her playing with herself. She could tell that either one of them could cum at any moment.

She said: "I want you to make yourselves cum."

She wasn't sure if they'd heard her. Neither man raised his eyes, or altered the rhythm of their handstrokes.

Helene said: "I won't make myself orgasm until you do."

She spoke finally.

"I want to feel your spunk on me first. I want you to cover my belly, my cunt, my legs with your hot, steaming cum."

This had the desired effect: Michaels quickened his pace, whilst the doctor seemed to slow his action, favouring long, languid movements. He raised his head with pleasure. Miranda thought: "I hope they can aim properly..."

Now she was fucking herself quickly with the dildo, her fingers directly on her throbbing clitoris, pulling it, pushing, playing with herself. She could make an orgasm come with a second's notice.

Michael's was the first to cum. A line of spunk flew from his cock, splattering across the schoolgirl's belly, landing on her masturbating hands.

Clarke grunted, leaning forward with concentration, he started to empty himself directly on Helene's hands, her dildo, her thighs, her hairless pussy.

She said: "more please".

Involuntarily, Michaels turned towards her face: his second spurt of white cum landed on her cheek and her chin. Instinctively, she licked the corner of her lips. The taste of the teacher's semen brought Helene's orgasm closer. Michaels stepped closer awkwardly, his cock close to Helene's mouth. She opened her mouth, held his still hard cock between her lips, tasting a final spurt of cum on her tongue.

"Suck me clean," Michaels panted.

Helene groaned with pleasure. A sudden fire opened in her cunt, it blazed throughout her body. Helene felt the doctor take her hand from her dildo, but he carried on fucking her with it. She used both her hands now, one on her clit, the other on her spunk covered belly, pulling herself taut as she wanked herself into a frenzy. Helene closed her eyes, briefly she imagined what it would be like to make herself cum in front of a group of masturbating men, being showered in spunk flying from their dicks as they wanked themselves according to her rhythm, completely preoccupied with the teenager's pleasure.

On the video screens, ignored by the two men and the girl, Miranda held Kelly's cock in her hand, cupping his balls, her mouth a firm circle over the stocking-covered penis, fucking him with her mouth.

Kelly moaned with pleasure.

"You naughty girl," he breathed, and looked down at the brunette sucking his cock.

With a violent shout, the cum rose in his balls. Even through the black nylon, Miranda was struck by the force of his ejaculation. The cum seeped through the stocking and into her mouth. She swallowed a mouthful, and was immediately filled again. She stroked his balls, encouraging the final drops.

Kelly dropped like a stone onto his chair. His face was bright red, his breathing fast and deep. For a moment Miranda worried that he was having an attack, he was so completely finished.

"Sir?"

The teacher opened a baleful eye and stared at her impassively.

"Virgin, my arse."

Miranda giggled girlishly.

"I'm sorry, sir, I just needed your cock so badly."

Kelly said: "well next time, just come in here and tell me to fuck you, don't make me get your bloody homework first."

His breathing was normal now. Miranda thought he looked as though he might be interested in a second session.

"You and bloody Ash."

Miranda did her best to look cute.

"Double detention."

That night, the girls lay in their neighbouring beds. Miranda, despite having swallowed a bellyful of cum, had been hungry and gone straight to the buttery for a stolen supper.

The lights in the dormitory were out, and all the other girls were asleep.

Miranda said: "so you bought a dildo?"

Helene laughed silently. "I had a late birthday cheque from my aunt, so I had a pass to go into town. And you know, there's a shop in Harbour Street..."

Miranda commented: "didn't you feel weird going in there?"

Helene said: "yes, I thought there would be a bunch of dirty old men there, but the man who runs it seemed quite nice. I told him it was for a joke, but I don't know if he believed me. Anyway, I got a dildo, and a vibrator, and this tiny little toy for your bottom, and a pair of these vibrating eggs... I don't really know what you use them for... Auntie thinks I bought a hockey stick..."

She propped herself up on her bed, speaking with a low voice into the dark.

"I really loved it when Michaels and Clarke were watching me... they were so turned on, they could hardly speak. I couldn't help thinking how much sexier it'd be if there were others... maybe even Nurse Bishop too, all watching me masturbate, all touching themselves... I don't know what's happened to me, I want it so badly..."

She broke off.

Miranda said, "hold on, I'm coming over."

Helene heard a rustle of bedclothes, felt her girlfriend slip under her duvet. Miranda was completely naked, and her body was so warm. In the dark, Helene felt for her girlfriend's face, kissed her cheeks, the line of her chin, all the way around her mouth until she could bare it no longer. The girls kissed softly, their mouths open, their tongues touching and sliding and teasing.

Helene felt Miranda's hand lifting her nightie and parted her legs in anticipation.

Miranda spread her hands over Helene's hairless pussy, feeling the warmth from her cunt, parting the lips with her slender fingers. She wasn't surprised to find that her hand was already wet her juice, or that the clitoris was firm.

Helene said: "taste me".

Miranda lifted her hand and licked her wet fingers. Helene's cunt had a beautiful taste. Miranda felt up, ran her finger around Helene's face, her lips, feeling her girlfriend lick them clean.

"I didn't mean that," Helene said, "I want your mouth on me."

Miranda pouted.

"Not fair," she said, in a sulky voice, "I want your mouth on me."

"Same time?" Helene asked in a small voice, "shall we see if we can cum together."

Miranda nodded happily. She lifted the duvet from their bodies, pulling Helene's nightie up her belly. Even in the dark, she knew exactly where her friend's body was.

Miranda burrowed down under the duvet, kissing Helene's boobs, biting her stiff nipples, sliding over her tight belly, until she found Helene's parted legs, her sweet, wet slit. She lifted her leg over Helene's face, and lowered her moist cunt over the teenager's face, feeling Helene's blonde hair tickling the inside of her bare thighs.

They had a little game: each would try to copy the other's movements to a fault. If Miranda held open Helene's pussy lips, and penetrated her with her tongue, then moments later she would feel her friend do the same to her. If Helene sucked her clitoris into he mouth, then she had to follow.

It was a way of telling each other what they wanted, too.

Miranda felt Helene's tongue pressing against her clit, spreading her pussy lips wide, travelling the full length, exploring her crevice, flicking against her ass hole. She gasped with the sudden pleasure and almost forgot her obligations.

Miranda stopped tasting and tonguing Helene's hairless pussy, her aroused clit so hard against her mouth. She slid her tongue down over the hood, to the lips, held open by her hands. She swallowed a mouthful of juice, pushing Helene's cunt open with her tongue, exploring the depths.

And then she carried on descending, pushing her head against the duvet, lifting Helene's ass from the bed with her hands. Past the end of her cunt, to the in-between skin, finally reaching the puckered muscle. Helene clenched and rocked, almost cumming with the exquisite pleasure. Miranda licked around the hole, teasing Helene with little strokes of her wet tongue that almost, but not quite, slid over her anus.

She could feel the same warmth travelling through her body, this was almost like having sex with yourself.

Helene reached up, pulling down on her friend's bum, forcing Miranda's pussy onto her tongue. Her clit was hard against her mouth, the lips warm and wet and open. She felt the schoolgirl exploring her ass with a finger, and responded by taking her clitoris in her mouth, rubbing it with her tongue, while pressing against the anus with her finger, letting it slip into the ring. She heard Miranda groan from under the duvet, felt her own clit being being engulfed in her mouth.

They were both close to an orgasm now: Helene could feel Miranda's belly sweating against her own, skin sliding over skin, her thighs being tickled by the brunette's curly hair.

She pulled, tugged, teased the perfumed bud between her lips, her finger now half a length in the Miranda's ass.

The bliss that Helene felt growing inside her was incredible: she wanted to scream with pleasure, but to do so would break the rules - would wake the girls in the dorm. Instead, she buried her face in the schoolgirl's pussy, drinking down the juice, stimulating her clit, fingering her arse.

Miranda started to rock against her, desperate for completion, for satisfaction. Helene knew that Miranda was having a tremendous orgasm: small groans of pleasure, barely audible from beneath the bedding were so sensuous, so sexy, that they would have made her climax by themselves alone.

She pulled the girl closer, feeling the small triangle of Miranda's pubes scratching on her chin: it was as though a star had exploded in her body, the waves of pleasure bursting like waves in her belly.

As she came, Helene let out a stifled gasp: the lights in the bedroom had come on, the duvet was being pulled away from their bodies. With the last strength she possessed, she pushed aside Miranda's arse, staring around her.

The girls in the dorm were sat up, too, stretching, yawning, looking bewildered.

At the foot of the bed stood the intimidating figure of Forsdyke, magenta with rage.

"Out, now!" she shouted, "you are both of you expelled, immediately, this moment!"

Helene stood to her feet, pulling her nightie down over her hips, still feeling the quivering pleasure in her cunt, but now mixed with distress, as tears pricked at her eyes.

Miranda was sitting on the bed, wrapped in the duvet, looking shocked and as upset as she felt. She was blinking in the light.

Forsdyke stood back.

"You have five minutes to report to my office," she hissed, and strode from the dormitory.

12