Schoolgirls of St. Cats 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa felt the delicate flesh beneath her tongue, the softly puckered labia, the animal scent of the schoolgirl's excitement filling her nose.

"A very nice job. Well done. "

Helene looked down at the girl's face between her legs: her narrow eyes, her olive skin, Lisa's thick black fringe almost obscuring the view of her mouth against her pussy. She groaned as the girl's tongue grazed her clitoris, dropping Lisa's pigtails in the effort to not collapse onto the desk.

The teacher sighed.

"I'll do that, shall I?"

She stood behind the Japanese girl, gathering the pigtails in one hand, and stroking the black fringe away from her eyes.

"I need to see this anyway. No cheating here."

She looked at Helene.

"Frankly, I think Miss Ashe will cum - orgasm - very quickly, wouldn't you agree, Helene?"

Helene could only nod.

"Yes please," she moaned.

"Now, when you want to make a girl cum, Miss Kwo, you should slide your tongue between the pussy lips, even penetrate her if you wish, as if your tongue was a cock. You need to use your imagination, but basically you can lick with the whole of your tongue, or the tip, you can suck the lips into your mouth, you can flick, lick and suck the clitoris.... oh..."

The teacher looked down. Lisa had opened her mouth as wide as possible, taking in the whole of Helene's pussy - the lips, the clitoris, everything - and Ms Baker could tell from the Japanese girl's cheeks that her tongue was working hard, licking and flicking and teasing.

Helene could stand it no longer, she lent back, closed her eyes and let the orgasm surge through her body. Her hips rocked on the table, desperate to control her movements, to let that beautiful oriental girl carry on whatever it was that she was doing. Helene moaned, groaned, "oh god," she said, "Lisa..."

The Japanese girl was urgently trying to control her feelings, the wetness of Helene's pussy was flooding her mouth: she had no choice but to swallow mouthfuls of juice in her effort to maintain the orgasm. From beneath her, she could feel her dress being lifted, firm fingers pulling aside her underwear. She tensed feeling the teacher's fingers parting her own pussy lips - a finger, or was it two? - sliding deep inside her. The pressure was almost unbearable: Lisa's mouth was over Helene's clit, firm and erect inside her, her tongue flicking as fast as possible against the throbbing - and a teacher's fingers, an old woman was exploring her own soaking pussy.

"Stop now."

Ms Baker's voice was close to croaking.

"It's considered polite to kiss now. Speaking personally, I love to taste my own excitement on my girlfriend's mouth. "

Lisa was shaking: her legs were giving way beneath her. Almost crying with frustration, she stood up again, leaning against the English girl's naked body, her school uniform pressing against the smooth, wet pussy, Helene's legs wrapped around her body.

They found each other's mouths - gently at first, tentatively, then their mouths opening wider. Their tongue met, sliding on Helene's pussy juice that was smeared across Lisa's teenage face. They kissed with abandon, Lisa willing Helene to reach out, lift her dress, touch her, lick her.

Catherine Baker coughed.

"Enough. You both have a class to go to. Miss Kwo, I am pleased to say you've passed the English Literature stage of the exam."

She glanced at her watch.

"The history portion will be this afternoon. Two-thirty in this office. You're both excused games. Lisa, I want you to remember this lesson. I shall expect you to be able to show me what you've learned this afternoon."

12