Schoolgirl's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls discover themselves,
2.2k words
4.21
39.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

The Awakening.

Sandy ran to the toilets just hoping her best friend Trudy was waiting there for her.

"Sandy!" Trudy looked shocked when she saw the state of Sandy "My God what has he done to you"?

"Six of the best,"

"What! Where?"

Sandy moved to Trudy who was by the sinks, she turned her back on Trudy, and slowly raised her skirt.

There was a silence when Trudy witnessed the state of Sandy's beaten bottom.

"Jesus Sandy,"

Sandy turned and looked at her bottom in the mirror. It was hard to believe they could do that to anyone. It was little wonder the pain was so intense. Her bum was crimson, bright crimson, there were six raised cane wealds, and each perfectly spaced, presumably for maximum effect.

"Lets get some cold water on it," Trudy quickly run a sink of water an immersed a towel. She rung it out and placed it over Sandy's bum.

"Aaaaaaah!" Sandy screamed. The pain was eased by the coldness, after the initial shock and much to her relief.

"They are also going to tell my parents."

Trudy thought for a moment before speaking,

"I think you've suffered more than enough. I'm going to put an end to this, come on."

Sandy let her skirt fall, even this was painful when it touched her bum. She also didn't want to go anywhere near the secretary or the head ever again.

"Come on," Trudy insisted, "They won't dare do anything with two of us there."

Sandy followed, but was very unsure about it.

They marched into the secretary's office; where they were a little taken aback, Miss Mallet was nowhere to be seen? Trudy went up to the heads door and was just about to knock when she looked through the round window into the room. She turned to Sandy who was still by the first door, put her finger to her lips "Schhh," she beckoned Sandy over. Trudy moved back to allow Sandy to look through the window. Sandy could not believe the sight she saw.

Miss Mallet was in the position Sandy had been to receive her thrashing. The only difference was Miss Mallet appeared naked except for, ironically, her black G-string. Her head was down on the desk, her hair had been released and was covering her face. Sandy glanced at Trudy who was fiddling for something in her bag.

To scared to speak Sandy ducked out of sight and whispered to Trudy "Where's the head master?"

Trudy shrugged.

They both looked again through the window and discovered the headmaster. He was now positioned behind Miss Mallet, on his knees and had his face buried between her legs. His nose was moving up and down the crack of her arse. Her g string was pulled aside When he moved back, Sandy could see his tongue lashing away at the secretary's pussy. Miss Mallet was pushing back to get maximum benefit from his tongues action. She arched her back, raising her head high.

"Yes Don. Harder Don, I'm coming Ohhhhhhh, yes yesssssssssss," she hissed and thrashed her head in orgasm.

Sandy was transfixed by the show they were putting on for her. They were totally immersed in their sexual activities. Judging by the noise Natallie Mallet was making they must have believed the school deserted.

Trudy had taken her camera phone out and had been snapping away. She had a smile on her face.

Mr Cocks now stood up; he looked down at Miss Mallets upturned arse. She had come down from the pleasures of her orgasm, but hadn't moved. Donald's hand went onto his cock, and he rubbed it along her slit. Sandy hadn't seen a hard cock before, and was amazed at the size and apparent hardness of such a thing.

Donald pushed his cock somewhat crudely up the secretary's wet twat. She let out a grunt as he went in to his balls. He remained still for a moment or two before he slowly began to move in and out.

Miss Mallet was getting accustomed to his dick, and began to moan. She was visibly rocking with his steady fucking motion.

Trudy was still photographing the proceedings. She had become aware of a strange feeling between her legs, she knew she was wet down there, very wet.

The second orgasm that Miss Mallet had must have been stronger than the first. Her back was arched even more, the thrashing of her head was less, but the moaning and screaming twice as loud.

Sandy was completely transfixed by the show. She too was aware of a stirring between her legs. The pain from her beating had given way to a glow. She knew for the second time that afternoon her pussy was open and wetting the crouch of her thong.

The second stronger orgasm of Natalie Mallet must have proved too much for the head. He pulled his cock from her snatch. He moved swiftly around to the position he had taken when holding Sandy's wrists. His cock looked fierce and was pointing right at Natellie's face. Natallie for her part moved one leg onto the desk. This gave Trudy a perfect photo of her pussy, and the head master face, and just as she clicked Miss Mallet turned her head towards the camera, as if she was posing.

"Perfect," Trudy exclaimed.

Sandy and being naive of these matters wondered what was happening. They couldn't believe what they witnessed. Miss Mallet shot out her tongue, and ran it up the underside of the headmaster's rampant dick. This time his head went back. She did this several times, before she took his cock into her mouth, and began to suck him off.

Both girls watched with amazement, Trudy was still snapping. Sandy just stared at the antics of the pair.

She noticed how Natalie's head was bobbing faster now; this seemed to meet with the headmaster's approval. His hands moved to the secretary's head. He had one hand now on the back of her head, pumping her mouth onto is cock. Sandy noticed all of his cock went into her mouth just prior to him swearing.

"Fuck Nat, you've done me, fucking bitch."

His head went down to watch his cock slide in and out of the secretary willing mouth

"Yes, Oh shit, yes," He relaxed his grip on her head; she removed her mouth slowly from his now flagging dick. She looked up at him with big baby eyes; he bent forward and kissed her. The secretary was just dismounting from the desk as the two girls quietly moved out of the office unseen.

They moved swiftly "Where are we going?" Sandy asked.

"We have to move quickly," said Trudy "PC Suite."

Sandy didn't question why. In the PC suite, Trudy's fingers were like lightning over the keyboard. Sandy stood reading the email she was writing it read.

To the headmaster Mr D Cocks and his Secretary Miss Natallie Mallet. Further to your unjustified punishment of one of your pupils earlier today. If you do not wish us to cause you severe embarrassment you will call the punishment already received enough. You will not be writing to the pupil concerned parents. There will of course be future considerations required from the two of you over this matter. Just to prove to you the position you two find yourselves in we attach photographic evidence. We will be in touch.

Trudy careful chose one of the photographs she had taken. Sandy was bemused by the snap Trudy sent. It was one of the very first with the headmasters face buried between the secretary arse cheeks.

"That could be anyone," Sandy commented

"Yes. But we know, and they know, who, and what it is," the photograph showed the date and time clearly in the top corner "Perfect, send" she waited for confirmation "Come on home we're late enough."

Sandy thought for a moment "Won't they know who sent it?"

"No I've got an email address that's untraceable."Trudy said with a look of satisfaction. "I've emailed all the photos to you, and myself so we have copies for future use if we need them."

"Future use," Sandy was curios "What future use?"

"Oh, we'll think of something. We haven't finished with those two yet. Not by a long way."

The adrenaline had eased the pain in Sandy backside. Now the initial rush had subsided the pain was returning, the walk home was not pleasant.

"See you tomorrow Sand," Trudy said has she entered her drive.

The two girls lived no more than 5 minutes away from each other. Their parent's were good friends. In fact, the two girls were due to spend the weekend together at Sandy's, while their parents enjoyed a weekend away.

"See you and thanks," Sandy trudged home painfully.

She had decided to put on a brave face when she got in. Best fake a head ache, and get upstairs quickly. Her dad had the habit of slapping her playfully on the bottom, and asking her if she'd had a good day. Something she had to avoid at all costs tonight.

Mom gave her an aspirin and took sympathy as mothers do

"You go and lie down darling," she said.

Sanctuary at last. Sandy ran a cool bath and lowered herself gingerly in. The cool water had a nice soothing effect on her bum. Made her nipples stand out and they became quite sensitive. She took her breasts one in each hand and massaged them. Mmmmm she inwardly moaned.

Returning to her bedroom, she dropped the towel and examined her bottom. Still very red, the wealds were changing into a darker colour. Touching them was extremely painful. She massaged gently cold cream into the effected areas. She winced regularly but persevered.

She heard her father go out; it was his night with the lads, and Sandy new what that meant. He'd be after Moms arse when he came home. She heard her parents making love regularly. Most nights it was the sound of gentle lovemaking. However, when Dad had been out, or they had both been out together, what started gently turned into a noisy affair. When she heard her mother squealing with pleasure, she would bury her head in the pillow.

A while later she gingerly crawled into bed. She must have fallen to sleep; she was woken by her mother giggling in the next bedroom.

"Schhhh Sandy will hear," she giggled, "Ohhhhh stop it," her mothers protests were fading fast "Oh John, stop it, you know how that turns me on."

Obviously her Dad didn't stop

"Ooooh! that's it," he mother sighed a couple of minutes later, resolved to the inevitable

"Gently boy," she murmured "Ooooooh Aaaahh, nice big boy tonight, MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm."

The bed was now beginning to squeak rhythmically, her mother's moans of appreciation grew louder. Unlike previous times, Sandy lay awake listening. Her mind was racing, images of Mr. Cocks and his secretary flashed through her head. She slipped her hand between her legs, rubbing her finger up and down her pussy. It felt good, she couldn't believe how good it felt. She slipped two fingers into her wetness. It was hard not to let out a moan at the feelings she was experiencing.

"Harder! John, Harder!" her mother's passion was heightening.

Sandy began to use her thumb on her little button. It was like an electric charge hitting her body. Her bum was off the bed, her fingers working her pussy until she felt something. Something she'd never felt before. A sensation slowly building in her brain, generated from her pussy. Her hand worked hard, she buried her face into the pillow and she had her first orgasm.

When she recovered she realised all was quiet in the next bedroom, she turned on her side and slept.

"Come on Sandy, wakey, wakey," her Mom shouting her was the next thing she remembered. Glancing at the clock, she noticed it was just seven; she could have another fifteen minutes. Her hand went between her legs "Mmmmm," she moaned quietly to herself. Her fingers played a merry tune on her pussy and her clitty felt bigger than ever.

Ten minutes, and two orgasms later she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. She examined her tender backside in the full-length mirror. Most of the redness had faded to a shallow pink; the lash marks still looked fierce. Sandy ran her finger across the middle one, sore.

After her shower, she went down for breakfast in her bathrobe.

"Tea and toast on the table," Mom shouted cheerily from the kitchen

"Thanks mum," Sandy sat down without thinking. Almost let out a scream and jumped up quickly. God that was more painful than she expected. Fortunately, Mom did not see. She sat down very gently, it was still uncomfortable but manageable. Over breakfast, she thought about the events of the previous day, and wondered what today would bring?

Trudy had viewed the images from her camera the previous night. Her fingers had also been busy between her legs. In fact, she was quite tender from the effects of several orgasms. She couldn't get the images out of her mind. She thought about Sandy, and wondered if she would be at school. She decided to call for Sandy, and they could walk to school together.

The two girls walked to school, happily chatting.

The day passed uneventfully, with no repercussions from the events of the day before.

The girls strolled home after school.

"We've got the week-end to ourselves," Sandy recalled

"Yeah great. I've got a couple of movies."

"Dads got a new supply of wine in the garage."

"Cant wait, see you tomorrow."

Chapter 3 to follow.......................

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers