Schooling for Valentines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "No, I want to do it. Just please be careful."

He continued to inch forward and I could feel a sharp pain, but I kept myself open to him. He inched in more and I felt such a sting of pain, I just couldn't believe. I let out a shrill cry and tears streamed down my face. Ted's eyes birthed a few tears too, seeing the pain I was in. I could feel the blood trickling out of my pussy.

"Baby, do you want me to pull out?"

"No," I said. "The worst pain is over now. Please, I want to do this."

He began to make love to me very slowly, his cock going in and out, in and out. It started to feel good after a couple of minutes, after the pain had subsided. Soon I felt my pussy opened up to him completely and he breathed a sigh of relief, as he could feel my undivided trust in him now.

Oh, he gave it to me so good, now that he could see I was all his. We were both completely relaxed now and melting into one another. I put my arms around his shoulders and spoke to him in a whisper.

"Yes Ted, oh yes, give me all you have. Oh please, yes."

He was breathing heavily, really pounding into me now. "Oh baby," he groaned. "Oh, I love fucking you, sweetheart. God darling, I'm not going to last long. Oh Lord, you're so tight."

"Harder Ted, please, harder. God, I love your cock in me." I clumsily tried to make my hips meet his and he kissed me empathetically.

The muscles of my pussy strained for a moment and I could feel I was cumming. With a burst of excitement, my lips let go and they beat fast and hard like a heartbeat. I could feel my pussy cumming like it never had before, it was flowing out of me.

"Baby, oh baby...Sweetheart, oh Jesus," he moaned and stopped for a moment. With him, as it was with me, all hell broke loose at once and I could feel his cock spitting up spurt after spurt of semen, soaking the insides of me. He and I were moaning into each other's mouths. Our bodies didn't have enough control for a kiss, but oh, how we enjoyed cumming together over and into each other's bodies.

We had both cum so hard and I could feel Ted softening inside of me. I warned to be careful when he pulled out. He did as I asked and very gently eased his cock out of me. We were both breathing hard. We had been lying on the top comforter on the bed and he softly pulled it off of the bed, saying he would wash it out later. He got up for a moment and went into his bathroom and returned with a hot cloth. He very gently rubbed and cleaned up my pussy for me.

"Ted, thank you so much, baby," I breathed. "Sweetie, that was just wonderful."

"Really? Did you really like, baby?" he asked, concerned.

"Oh yes, I really did," I answered.

"That ought to do it," he remarked at cleaning me and went back into his bathroom and then returning

I cuddled up next to him. My arm draped around his hip. I just loved being naked with him. He pressed his body tight up against me, his fingertips caressing my bottom and my back. We were both panting and had a sheen of sweat on our bodies. He took my hand and kissed it gently, looking into my eyes. It was such a tender moment. I wanted so much to tell him that I loved him, to tell him that my heart would burst.

"Oh Ted," I moaned. "You were so good," I said, now stroking his arm up and down.

His head was propped up with hand. He grinned and laughed. "I was so nervous. I had never been with...well, with a young girl before. Sweetheart, you did wonderfully. And you look absolutely stunning when you're naked."

I giggled and snuggled up close to him, "So do you."

We gave each other gentle kisses on the lips, quietly talking to one another, whispering into each other's mouths. We were stuck in a cycle that night, making out and then making love and then doing it over and over again until the sun went down and the moonlight streamed into the room, until all the candles burned out and finally when the sun started to rise again we fell asleep in each other's arms.

12