SchoolRoom Escapade Ch. 2

Story Info
The visit continues.
1k words
4.38
45.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers

As he looked at her beautiful bottom, he started rethinking what he was about to do. Taking cumm in his mouth had only happened in their fantasies, never for real and here he was, his hands spreading her ass wide, a small trickle of milky liquid escaping from her sphincter muscle, his brain telling him to lap up the cumm he'd deposited in her asshole.

She looked back as she felt the hands spreading her full buttocks, his eyes seemed to bit locked on the fleshy hips he had hold of. She wasn't at all sure that he would actually tongue her dripping ass, his cumm leaking down to her wet cunt but she would soon find out if his tongue and lips would feel as good as she expected.

As he slowly lowered his mouth to her crack he slid his tongue from his mouth, curling it a bit as he spread the cheeks in front of his face. Taking care to lick the wetness of her cunt first his licked up to her nasty little asshole, his tongue licking up the cumm dripping from her ass to her cunt. The taste was salty, but enjoyable as he reached the tightest little hole, straightening his tongue now, forcing it into the hole that his cock had just been visiting. Instantly he realized that opening her hole was allowing the cumm in a stream and quickly covered the hole with his mouth, taking the salty liquid in his mouth now. Using his lips to make like a suction cup, he began to suck the remaining cumm from her ass into his mouth, the salty cumm mixing with the natural lubricants of her bottom.

She began to moan loudly as his tongue starting assaulting her tiniest little opening, she knew she should be controlling herself lest someone hear them and begin exploring, finding him with his tongue deep in her asshole but she was unable to control the sounds coming from her throat. She looked down at the floor and saw the sock that had been lodged in her mouth earlier and wished it were in her mouth right now but had no way of reaching it. It came to her though and she quickly made a fist with one hand and bit down on her curled up index finger hard just as her most intense orgasm of the night ripped through her.

As soon as the orgasm had begun, he slid a finger into he hot love hole jamming it deep in her as his tongue continued the assault on her nasty little asshole. By feeling it he knew it wasn't enough and quickly slid a second finger in and then a third. Her hips began to rock forward and backwards, trying to fill both her ass and pussy to the brink of their ability and it wasn't soon before he heard her scream into her fist as another intense orgasm overcame her shaking body. He wasn't sure but was going to try not matter what and soon was forcing the fourth finger into the hot cunt, her asshole sucking his tongue deep inside her as he tongue fucked her tiny little hole. He continued sliding all four fingers in and out, each stroke allowing more and more of the fingers inside. He heard her scream again and decided it was time. His cyber bitch was going to feel it all! Sliding his hand from her cunt, he put his thumb in the palm of his hand and quickly replaced his hand, her pussy lips spreading wide as he forced all five fingers inside.

She felt fingers reenter her but within seconds she began to realize that it wasn't just a finger or two, his whole hand had begun to enter her tight little cunt, pain seizing her cunt while her ass felt the pleasure of his tongue deep inside. The pain and pleasure were back again, just as she'd felt as his cock had filled the deepest recesses of her asshole just minutes ago. Screaming into her hand was all she could do as it spread her lips as wide as they'd ever been stretched. As quickly as the pain had come it disappeared as the hand entered her womb, the lips of her pussy clamping around the wrist. All the while her ass had been the object of his mouth's desires, his tongue digging in and out of her bottom. Her body began to rock backward and forward again as the pleasure in her cunt and asshole began another orgasm.

She jerked violently when he opened he hand inside her, so much that he quickly closed his fist again but again felt the same violent motion. He repeated it again and felt the same contraction realizing she was having short violent orgasms each time his hand shifted position. Lifting his head from her ass he began to slowly force his hand in and out, moving deeper each time. The lips of her cunt had inched up his forearm with each forward motion and he was as deep as her body would allow now and began to open and shut his hand again, feeling the violent orgasms rocking her body until he felt her body go slack as she became nearly unconscious.

The orgasms had begun to make her feel weak, and as he forced his hand deeper she began to fear that she would black out. She felt his hand open again and immediately she felt dizzy. As his hand closed again everything went black.

She woke up to find a cock lodged in her mouth, the owner maneuvering it in and out. She looked to see that she had no idea the cock belonged to, only that she was enjoying it immensely. It was nearly an unconscious act, but her mouth was sucking the shaft with near abandon. That's when she realized that she was now bent over the desk, the stranger on his knees on top of the desktop and something or someone was spreading her cheeks. She turned her head as best she could without losing the cock in her mouth to see that he was there! His cock in his fist, the tip pressing against her tiny little rosebud. Her ass was to be visited once again!

Grmln
Grmln
2 Followers