School's Out

Story Info
Teacher hooks up with former student.
2.2k words
4.37
96.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I woke one summer morning, I noticed how beautiful the weather was and decided to head out to the pool for a nice, refreshing swim. My nearest neighbors are a few acres away, and with the fence around my yard, I often enjoy swimming nude. As I slipped out of my robe and into the cool water my nipples instantly hardened. I swam quite a few laps as quickly as I could, enjoying the exercise and the warm sun shining through the water. As I began to tire I slowed my pace, eventually doing just a nice relaxing breast stroke. I soon flipped over onto my back to float and enjoy the sun on my face. As I lay there just drifting, I noticed that even though the sun was warm, my nipples were still rock hard, and I realized how incredibly turned on I was becoming. It had been quite a while since I had had sex, but I always made sure to pleasure myself every day. I reached down with one hand and began stroking my clit, while my other hand was busy squeezing and massaging my breasts and nipples. I could feel my orgasm coming and didn't want to sink in the deep end, so I made my way over to the edge to finish the job. As I came, I quivered all over and emitted a loud moan. What a wonderful way to start the day, but for some reason it wasn't enough this morning. I was still as horny as could be and remembered the drawer full of dildos and vibrators in my bedroom.

I quickly retrieved my favorite water resistant sex toys and headed back out to the pool for some more enjoyment. I sat down on the steps in the pool and turned on my 8 inch vibrating friend and quickly inserted it into my pussy. I came again almost immediately, and though it felt great, I knew what I really wanted was a big, stiff cock inside me. No sooner had I finished letting out a yelp that would wake the neighborhood when I heard someone behind me say, "Uh, excuse me Miss Johnson." I turned around, and here was one of my former students, Logan, standing behind me with a look of awe on his face.

"I don't mean to interrupt you, but I wanted to stop by and let my favorite teacher know that I graduated from college this month and am heading off to medical school in the fall".

Logan was one of the best and brightest students I ever taught: captain of the football team, star basketball player, honor roll student, valedictorian, and class president. He was the type of student every dedicated educator dreams of coming across some day, always eager to learn, yet not pretentious about his abilities. Logan was also much sought after in his school days, being both very attractive and a truly nice guy. I knew he must be about 22 years old by now, and he was even more handsome than ever, having lost that still somewhat "boyish" body and developing into a very lean, muscular man. He was wearing shorts and a tight fitting t-shirt, showing off his fabulous physique. I was practically drooling thinking about how I would sure love to be 22 again.

"Logan, it's fantastic to see you, and I'm thrilled to learn that you seem to be achieving all your dreams. I always knew you would. You were a terrific student."

"It's great to see you too, Miss Johnson."

As he said those words I couldn't help but notice his gaze at my naked wet body. I'm not shy or self-conscious about my body, but I knew he might be feeling uncomfortable, so I said, "I'm sorry to shock you like this. Just give me a minute to get some clothes on and we can talk and catch up." I rose out of the water and grabbed for a towel.

Logan reached for my hand at that moment, "Don't get dressed on my account. I happen to really like this view.

I glanced down at his shorts and noticed his cock straining against the fabric, letting me know that was he was as turned on as I had been all morning. I knew there was a 17 year age difference, but all I could think of at that moment was grabbing this hot young man standing in front of me and satisfying my urges. He must have sensed this, because he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, covering my mouth with his in a warm, wet kiss. I just about dropped to my knees right in front of him. His kiss sent waves through me that turned my legs to jelly. He may be young, but he kissed with all the experience and tenderness of a man twice his age. As his tongue probed into my mouth, his hands reached down and grabbed my ass, holding me tight against his rock hard penis.

We came up for air and Logan said, "Miss Johnson, I have always thought you were incredibly beautiful. I must have fantasized about this hundreds of times over the years, even after I went away to college."

"Logan, you're very sweet, but don't you think now that you're an adult and I'm not your teacher anymore you could call me Liz? You have seen me naked you know".

"Sure, but do you mind being a teacher for a little bit longer? I know there are some things you could teach me, and you know I am an eager student."

What a dream come true. A hot young man just begging to be taught how to please a woman. This day kept getting better and better.

I could hardly wait to get his cock inside me, but first I wanted him to feel some real pleasure. I pulled his shirt off over his head and began kissing his muscular chest, licking and biting at his nipples while my hands worked their way down to his shorts. I slid them down as I dropped to my knees in front of him. His penis sprang out of his shorts, and what a glorious cock it was. I slowly licked the tip, tasting his juice that slipped out. Then without further warning, I grabbed him firmly by the ass and pulled his cock all the way into my mouth, deep throating him. The groan he let out told me all I needed to know, he was loving every minute of this. I pumped my head back and forth a few times and then backed off just a bit. While my tongue circled the head and up and down the length of his dick, I used my hands to work his balls and shaft. I gently tugged at his sac with one hand and used the fingers of the other to apply pressure to his perineum. He seemed really comfortable with this, so I decided to explore a little further. With just one finger I gently massaged all around his asshole. This just excited him more, so I figured it was safe to venture further. I slowly inserted one finger into his rectum. By this point he was pumping hard and fast into my mouth, and it was all I could do to take every inch of him into me. "Oh my God, Miss Johnson, I'm coming!" As his hot cum shot down my throat, I could feel his asshole convulsing on my finger that was pumping in and out to the rhythm of his cock thrusting. I swallowed every bit of his tasty juice, then slowly kissed my way up his chest again, stopping to nibble a bit on his neck and then give him a deep, hard kiss on the mouth. "Holy shit, Liz. That was the most incredible thing I have ever felt in my life. But now, show me how to please you."

I lay back on an air mattress that was floating in the pool, motioning him to follow me. "Grab some of those toys on the side of the pool. I think it may be a little while before you're ready to go again, but I'd love for you to see how I get by when I don't have a beautiful, giant cock like yours to enjoy."

Logan started at my feet, nibbling and sucking on my toes. Then he licked his way up my legs, until he was at the opening of my dripping wet pussy. I was really glad I had gone in for a Brazilian bikini wax the day before, and Logan liked it too, "your pussy is beautiful. You are so wet right now. I want to make you come as hard as I did, so tell me what I can do for you."

"I want you to eat my pussy. Suck on my clit and make me come."

He began doing circles with his tongue on my button, then taking my whole cunt into his mouth and sucking deeply. As hot as I already was from giving the blow job, I knew it wouldn't take long for me to come, but I planned on coming again and again today. As he licked and sucked, he inserted first one finger, then two, then three into my vagina, "My god, you're so tight and wet" he said. With his middle finger he found my G-spot and began massaging. My body convulsed and my pussy contracted over and over on his fingers and I came, screaming his name as I did. "That was fantastic, but don't stop yet. Grab that vibrator and fuck me with it."

He turned it on low speed and gently inserted it into my wet box, starting slowly pumping it in and out while he also licked my clit. As I squirmed beneath him, he increased the speed so that the vibrating was harder and the pumping got faster. Then his tongue got busy around my asshole, gently probing all around and in and out. That just about sent me over the edge, so I hollered, "stick your finger in my ass"..I came again so hard I just about fell off the mattress into the water. As I was recovering from that exploding orgasm, Logan said, "Ok, are you ready for me now?" I looked down and his cock was rock hard and standing at attention again. Oh, the joys of being young. That quick recovery time meant more pleasure for both of us.

He pulled the mattress over to the edge of the pool and helped me off. We were both groping each other as we made our way over to the chaise lounge. As he lay back on the chair I stood over him, one leg on each side of the chair. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, until soon I had every inch inside me. I raised myself up until I just had the tip of his dick inside me, then let myself back down again. I did this a few times until finally he just begged me to fuck him hard. I rode him hard and fast until I sensed he was about ready to come again, and then I slowed again. "We're not done yet, handsome. I'm not ready for you to come again yet. You feel so good I want you inside me as long as possible."

I slowly stood until he was no longer inside me and bent over the table next to us, inviting him to screw me from behind. He quickly jumped up and came over and plunged his cock deep inside me. "Fuck me harder, faster!" Logan, always being the good student, was happy to oblige his former teacher and pumped as hard as he could. "Oh, oh, God!" I was coming again. But Logan wasn't done yet. He was just getting started and kept giving me pleasure from behind. "My god, you've got a beautiful ass. I want to stick my cock in there and fuck you." I was on the verge of orgasm again, so all I could think of was how much I would love to feel his huge member in my ass. "Oh Logan, fuck me in the ass!" He pulled out of my pussy, and using some of my own juices that were dripping out of my hot cunt, quickly lubed up my hole with his fingers. Then I felt the tip of his penis at the rim of my ass, just begging to be let in. I grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide to give him easy access, and soon his entire cock was buried deep inside my ass. I reached down with a free hand to give myself a little clitoral pleasure while Logan continued to fuck me in the ass. But, being the quick study he is, he reached over and grabbed the almost forgotten about vibrator and shoved it into my pussy. There is nothing better than having your clit, pussy, and ass all worked at the same time and I soon exploded into another orgasm. My ass contracting caused Logan to lose his wad immediately, and he shot his cum up my ass, then pulled out and finished all over my back.

At this point we were both temporarily spent, so we curled up on the lounge chair to rest briefly and enjoy the sun for a bit. We both dozed off for a bit, and I woke up a bit later to feel his cock probing gently at my pussy lips............