School's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her face had turned red with trying to gasp for air, I laid the feather aside and began to run my hands across her body, alternating between rubbing with my palms and lightly scratching with my fingernails. I'd had a girlfriend who loved to be tickled then scratched, and it had a similar affect on Wendy. She started to breathe deeply and raggedly, and groaned, "Oh fuck, that's so nice. Jesus, you're good at this." I cupped one hand over her pubis and inserted one finger inside her pussy, stroking her inner flesh as my other hand caressed her outer flesh. By that time she was so heated up that just my gentle frigging sent her over the edge to another gasping, writhing orgasm.

Gazing at me with glassy eyes, she husked, "Barry, d'you want to fuck me now?" I did, very much, but there was one thing I wanted first. After all, she'd put herself at my mercy. I started to lick her entire body. From one salty armpit, across her throat to the other; I know it's a bit kinky, but I've always found a soft, smooth armpit a bit of a turn-on. She started to protest at first, but as I licked down her chest and back to her breasts, her words faded away into panting breaths. I chewed on her berry nipples, then traced my tongue down to her navel, tickling it around her piercing. By this time her panting was interspersed with increasingly loud, long moans of arousal. I kissed one hip, and licked my way across her pubis to the other hip.

As I began to kiss my way down her thigh, towards her pussy, she groaned, "Oh Christ, yes." But instead of slipping between her legs I continued to kiss and lick down her leg. She groaned again, "Oh, you teasing little bastard," but her moans got louder and she began to squirm again as I kissed the sensitive area behind her knee.

I had never made love to a woman so slowly or intimately before, but I was really enjoying myself, and revelling in the incredible sense of power her bondage gave me, possibly because of the power she had once exercised over me. When I reached her foot I untied her, despite her feeble protests, and sucked her ankle, licked her sole, then sucked each of her toes. Then I released the other foot and repeated the process, working my way slowly up the leg. By the time I reached her knee she was keening like an animal on heat, wriggling her hips, and her other leg had lifted into the air, exposing her pussy to the fullest extent. I worked my way back up to her pussy and slid the tip of my tongue along it, making her whimper with anticipation. Then I buried my tongue inside her, lapping at her core while I stroked her clit and labia with my fingers. In no time at all she was bucking at me, her legs wrapped tight around me as I enjoyed the savoury taste of her pussy. I'd probably only been at it a couple of minutes before she wailed as a richer taste flooded into her pussy.

She sank back into the bed and stared down at me in a dazed manner, then muttered hoarsely, "Fuck me now, please!" I had been so turned on by Wendy's reaction to my lovemaking that my prick was rock hard. Placing my hands behind her ankles I lifted them up as I move up her body, then held her legs wide apart as I entered her. She made a long hissing sound, and muttered encouragement as I pumped at her. "Oh yes, yes, come on you bastard, fuck me hard, make me cum you big randy fucker." As I increased the power of my strokes I released her legs and she wrapped them around me. I began to knead her tits with my hands. I felt her pussy tighten around me and she gave a long breathy gasp as she came again. Moments later I followed her to orgasm, and crushed my mouth to hers, my tongue thrusting between her lips as my cock released my load into her.

We were both a bit breathless after that. I released the handcuffs and Wendy rolled on top of me, kissing me deeply but with a new tenderness. Cuddling up to me she rested her head on my chest and, smiling up at me, whispered, "That body kissing of yours was incredible, sweetie. I've never wanted a big hard prick inside me as much as I did when you finally fucked me. Thank you." We slept briefly in each other's arms, then I awoke to find Wendy sitting astride me. As I opened my eyes she sank her pussy down around my cock. I tried to reach for her, only to find that she'd now handcuffed my wrists to the bed! I could only gaze up at her, panting with pleasure, as she bucked wildly up and down on me, supporting herself with one hand on my chest while with the other she plucked hard at her own nipples. I came first that time, my hips rearing up at her, but she kept riding me until she had another climax, swinging her head in circles, her blonde locks flying around her face, before she finally collapsed onto me. We had another kiss and cuddle then, as dawn broke, I crawled back to my parents' home and fell into my own bed, utterly exhausted.

Back in my room in Edinburgh on the Sunday night, I lay awake reliving every moment of my wonderful time with Wendy Taylor. We'd exchanged contact details, and the next day I e-mailed her. 'Hi Wendy, thanks for a weekend I'll never forget. I still feel a bit guilty that maybe I took advantage of you while you were pissed, but I hope you have as happy a memory of that night as I do. I'll be coming back home at the end of term, and if you'd like to see me I'd love us to be friends, at least. Take care sweet lady, Barry.'

It was a couple of days before I received her reply. 'Dear Barry, thanks so much for your very sweet note. I had a great time, my body still tingles every time I think of you touching me, inside and out. Don't worry about the alcohol thing. I really did know what I was doing, and if I hadn't been a bit pissed I doubt I'd have had the nerve for it. I'd love to renew our special friendship when you come back here, look after yourself in the meantime sweetie. Wendy xxx.'

I scrolled down a bit and there was a P.S.: 'Open the attachments, and come and have a go if you think you're up to it, you randy little bugger.' The attachments were two photos. The first showed Wendy on her bed, with Helen Patterson sitting next to her. Both were grinning into the camera and were quite naked, Wendy's short, pale body contrasting with Helen's longer, more tanned frame, a mass of dark hair sprouting between her thighs. In the second picture Helen was leaning over Wendy kissing her, their boobs pressed together, and one of Helen's fingers clearly buried deep in Wendy's shaved pussy. Without taking my eyes from the screen, I felt my hand fumbling with my fly and pulling out my cock. I could hardly wait for that next trip home.

12