School's Out Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers

Pete with Wendy above him now waded towards us. I stepped to the right just as Wendy made a lunge for us but she caught Terri's bikini strap on the way past and pulled us over backwards. Terri surfaced, coughing up a little water. Denise proclaimed "Hail the winners. A kiss for the winners." She approached John and kissed him full on the mouth for maybe twenty seconds. She abruptly turned to Wendy and then planted a deep kiss on Wendy's mouth, Wendy's hands waving momentarily in the air in a slight protest before wrapping her arms around Denise and holding her until the finish. Terri tapped me on the shoulder and said "And a kiss for the runners-up" as she reached around my neck and softly brushed her lips across mine. Twice more our lips met in a brief exchange before we consumed each other in a soul deep passionate embrace.

"Here's the drinks" interrupted Annette, standing behind a row of beers placed along the edge for us. We all turned to look at her standing above us on the pool edge. I'm not sure she was aware that her cotton panties had turned transparent and she now appeared almost naked. A thin blonde landing strip could just be made out above her slit, matching her sandy short hair. Denise explained the silence to her "You know you're showing everything to us?"

"Oh my god!" she answered when she looked down at her crotch. She turned to go inside when Wendy called "Turn off the switch next to the door Net!" She did so and the outdoor lights dimmed and went off. The underwater lights weren't on either so it left only the moonlight to illuminate our surroundings. A splash revealed that Annette had dived back in.

We lined up along the pool edge, resting our arms on the paving as we had our beers. As I got towards the end of mine, I knew I had to pee. "I've gotta go pee, be back in a minute." I said as I climbed out. I went inside and turned on the hall light so I could find my way. As I came back out, I turned the light out again and stepped out onto the patio. It had become pitch black. The moon had gone behind some clouds and I couldn't see a thing. I followed the splashing sound to approach the pool when a voice came out of the darkness "We're playing tip and you're it! No one is allowed out of the pool and when you get tipped, you have to remove an article of clothing."

"Well it won't take long for any of us to get naked will it?" I challenged, jumping in when I felt the pool edge under my toes. I spun around quickly with my arms spread but couldn't find anyone. I realised they couldn't see me just as I couldn't see them so I stealthily went towards the edge before slowly going clockwise around the perimeter with my right arm reaching inwards. I could hear someone just ahead breathing heavily so I slowed my approach. I had an enormous hard on, wondering, hoping it would be one of the girls. A slight ripple gave away the distance as being only slight as I edged closer. My outstretched palm felt a muscled back as I slid my hand laterally. I encountered a strap, confirming that it was a girl. I lunged and wrapped both arms around her before I realised she would be sure to feel my hardness bump into her. I closed my hands completely around her and guessed the two sweet breasts under my hands belonged to Denise.

"Ooooooooooooh, I'm it now" she exclaimed as she twisted and thrust her right leg between mine. Likewise, my right thigh had gone between her thighs and she humped back and forth forcefully, sliding her mound up my leg. She briefly caught my mouth with a wet kiss and I think I felt her tongue dart quickly in my mouth and back before I could be sure.

"You have to remove some clothes Denise" called Wendy from some distance away. I backed up away from her and bumped into Annette behind me. She hugged me from behind before sliding both hands down my abs and flattened her palms out to slide straight into my crotch "Shhhhhhhhhhhh. We have to be quiet to play this game well" she whispered into my right ear. I could feel her nipples poking into my back. I struggled with some turmoil - I'm with Terri - this shouldn't be happening. Just as she grasped my cock I turned in her arms and pushed away towards the centre of the pool.

"You're it now Wendy. And you know what the rules are." Wendy only had a red one piece on, so the stakes were climbing. There was soon a naked contestant in the water searching for victims.

Only a matter of seconds later, Pete cried "Ok you got me Wendy, don't squeeze so hard."

We laughed, imagining where she was squeezing. Pete's swimmers made a slap as they landed on the poolside. "Here I come" he warned all of us.

I thought I heard him approaching so I submerged and swam blindly across the pool. I bumped into a pair of soft hairless legs of the female type. Two hands reached down to grasp my shoulders and lift me to the surface. The presence of a bikini meant I'd found Terri as she was the only fully clothed girl left. We immediately met in a writhing, breath stealing kiss. Both of us were getting extremely turned on, as I'm sure were the others with this erotic hide and seek. Just as our mouths separated, Pete spoke from right behind us, "You're it now."

Terri giggled "I was a bit distracted. Help me off with my top Dave?" I reached behind her and pulled on the knot, loosening the top. She lifted it over her head and flung it towards the spa where it slapped onto the concrete. She grabbed my head between her hands and maneuvered my mouth to cover her right nipple. I sucked almost the whole breast into my mouth as she pushed her bikini pants into my right hand. Before I realised she was now naked, she turned and swam away in search of an opponent. I was left standing, grinning like an idiot at what had just happened. And, like an idiot, I didn't move. Terri had back tracked and immediately grabbed my crotch and yelled "Got you!" I laughed "You sure do" and reached down to remove my trunks. Too slow though as she had them off and thrown clear of the water before I could move. A thrashing of water told me she had swam off immediately. So, John, Annette and Denise all had one article left. I slid silently through the water to the shallow end with a plan of systematically sweeping the pool from one end to the other. When I reached the wall, I could feel rhythmic waves splashing the side of my head. I turned in that direction and could faintly make out two figures rocking back and forth together in the corner of the pool. Soon the waves turned to splashes and we all heard a guttural groan come from Annette's mouth followed by

"Nnnnggggghhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss" through clenched teeth as an orgasm racked through her. I reached out to touch her arm just as John groaned "Ohhhhhhh fuck, ooooohhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmphhh yes." I pulled my arm back and waited a minute, hearing the others giggling at the far end, before reaching out to touch one of them, yell

"You're it!" and then swim quickly away.

"Well, we're already naked, so no harm done." John happily laughed.

The rest of us were thirsty again and so we found Denise standing in the corner and yelled to John while we held her "Here she is, waiting for you Johnno." Wendy and Pete had hold of an arm each. Terri and I had an ankle each. We floated her toward the centre of the pool on her back like a virginal offering to the gods. John swam under her and from beneath, pulled the string ties on her pants and pulled them down across her pussy before flinging them away into the darkness.

"Drinks!" we all yelled almost in synch.

Denise was the winner, being the last one naked. She could choose who had to leave the water to get the drinks. "I'll have to go myself. I've gotta take a pee" she announced. She was half way up the pool ladder when a crack of lightning split the sky, illuminating a tight shiny arse you could crack an egg on. I swear in that instant, I could make out a wet, shiny, shaved little pussy, peeking through the small heart shaped opening formed by her shapely cheeks. Then a booming crackle of the thunder arrived as she ran towards the house eliciting a squeal of surprise.

We quickly decided the pool wasn't the place to hang out in when a thunderstorm was so close. We all climbed out and ran naked inside. The stack of towels was decimated by scrabbling hands trying to recover some form of modesty, now that we were exposed by the comparatively bright lights inside. We sat around the table and opened another round of beers.

"Cheers to a great week" Pete proclaimed, thrusting his beer into the air. We all followed suit and chugged a good deal of the drinks in celebration.

"I need to shower Wendy, what are the bedroom and bathroom arrangements?" John asked.

There was a distinct silent pause enveloping the room. Wendy let out a nervous cough to clear her throat before beginning "Well, Pete and I have the master bedroom." She looked around at each of us to gauge any negative reaction before continuing "Terri has asked me could she have Dave share the second bedroom upstairs with her." I felt Terri give my thigh a firm squeeze.

"That leaves John, Annette and Denise to share the two remaining bedrooms any way they care. One is here downstairs and the other is the guesthouse out by the pool. The guesthouse has a bathroom so that is the better choice of the two."

"John and I will take the guesthouse." announced Annette. John turned to her with a surprised look on his face soon followed by a huge grin.

"Then I'll have the downstairs bedroom" volunteered Denise. "We're all done then" she said in a matter of fact manner, allaying any concerns that she might feel left out, being the only un-partnered person.

Wendy continued "You three guys have some steaks to barbeque while we girls get cleaned up for dinner. There's a salad in the fridge and the steaks are on the sink ready to cook."

Annette and Denise left to the guesthouse together and Wendy and Terri went upstairs. John, Peter and I took the steaks outside and started them sizzling. We also managed to find our swimmers and put them on instead of struggling with the towels wrapped around us. When the steaks were done, we went back to the kitchen and organized the salad. One by one the girls appeared. Wendy skipped down the stairs in a pair of ¾ jeans and a pink singlet top revealing a gold charm dangling from her belly button. Denise walked in from the back door with a pair of white hot pants and a sleeveless black t shirt about 2 sizes too small for her. Her delicate braless upturned breasts grabbing our attention. Annette followed soon after in a floral patterned sun dress. Not so exciting until we noticed that at least 5 buttons from the lower hem upwards were not done up. As she strode in, we would get the occasional silver flash of a pair of tight satin panties, hugging her mound. Everything was ready when I looked up the staircase to see Terri coming down. She had a stretch lycra black mini skirt on with a blue checked button up shirt, knotted below her small breasts. She looked delicious. I caught a glimpse of white lace between her thighs as she came down the stairs. I met her at the bottom step and gave her a tender kiss before escorting her to the table.

The girls sat along one side of the table opposite us three guys. We all tucked in to a delicious meal, washed down with a few bottles of cider. The sound of large raindrops could be heard landing on the patio roof. Occasional flashes of lightning could be seen reflecting on the walls inside briefly followed by the boom of the thunder. It was getting late when we finished eating. Half way through cleaning up, the power dropped out. "It's probably a tree across the power lines somewhere" declared Wendy. "It often happens during storms. It'll be fixed by the morning most likely. I'll break out the candles." She returned from the pantry with a box of large candles and some boxes of matches. She took four of the candles and a box of matches and took Terri's hand and said to Pete and me "You boys come up in five minutes. We'll set the candles up." Denise stood and walked off quietly to the downstairs bedroom while John and Annette walked outside hand in hand before running towards the guesthouse to avoid getting soaked.

Pete started upstairs saying "I'm going to shower in the ensuite. You can use the upstairs bathroom Dave".

I followed him up and turned into the bathroom at the start of the hallway. I stripped off my swimmers and stepped under the steaming hot water. It felt wonderful but I had a stomach full of butterflies thinking about what was about to transpire. No more than three minutes later, I'd finished washing and stepped out of the shower. The house was silent as I briskly rubbed myself dry.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and quietly pushed the bedroom door open. I could see a candle flickering on each bedside table but discovered the bed unwrinkled and undisturbed as I stepped in. As I turned to close the door, Terri reached around my waist from behind and kissed my right shoulder as she pressed her chest into my back. "What's been keeping you gorgeous?"

I turned and pushed her away to arms length so I could look at her. In an instant she took my breath away. Her cheeks had a glow, her hair was brushed back. From her delicate bronzed shoulders on shoe string straps hung a flowing white satin nightdress to just below her knees. Her slight breasts were capped by tight hard nipples, invitingly upturned and poking the material out in two sharp bumps. I slowly pulled her to me and we kissed deeply. Long and moist. Parting briefly, I said "Terri I love you" before joining at the lips again to continue the oral wrestling match our tongues were involved in. Terri stepped away while still holding my left hand in her right as she took the three steps to the bed. She released my hand and gave the towel a short jerk. I physically didn't flinch but my mental state jumped. Terri's glowing face gave in to a soft smile as she pushed the string off her left shoulder followed by the right one. Her nightdress slipped silently into a puddle around her ankles. She stood before me in her high cut white lace G string. I took a deep shaking breath as I admired her slim athletic form before me. She turned slowly on her toes like a ballerina before sliding into the bed. She held the sheet open and beckoned for me to follow. I swear I almost came just from the look on her face. As I slipped in beside her I could smell her musky excitement. I softly ran my palm around her left shoulder and then across her breast, cupping it easily in my right palm as I stroked across the nipple with my thumb. I bent to capture her right nipple in my mouth, circling her delicate nipple with my tongue. My right hand continued down across her flat tummy to run my fingers over the lacy panel stretched snuggly over her mound. I could feel the heat radiating from between her moist lips. She pulled her left knee up and to the side as she pushed my hand down between her thighs. Her crotch was damp with anticipation and my cock left a slimy trail across her hip as I slipped down lower to kiss her panty covered womanhood.

I licked along the exposed left side of her crotch across the tendon leading down the inside of her thigh. Inhaling deeply "Nghhhhhhh" I groaned in pleasure at the intimate perfume emanating from her moist depths. I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked the wet gusset of her G string as much into my mouth as I could.

"Ooooohhhhhhh" Terri cried and thrust her mons harder up into my mouth.

I kissed up over the top of her G string as I brought my right hand up under her right leg and ran my fingertips up and down her slit before pinching her wet lips together and rubbing them back and forth against each other.

"God Terri you're beautiful" I offered as I admired her hard body. Her breasts were set high on her chest and heaved with her gasping breath. Her panties had become so wet that my fingers produced a squishing sound as I ran my fingertips up and down her slit. Occasionally I would linger over and around her tiny clit until suddenly Terri wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me to her in a forceful, crushing kiss. I continued stroking her clit as she squealed into my mouth and her body thrust upwards in a draining orgasm. I held her tight as her body convulsed strongly in the throes of young pleasure. As she began to relax, I softened my strokes and then lay beside her on my side just holding her close as her body spasms dwindled.

"David, that was out of this world. I have never felt so alive." She sucked the skin on the side of my neck gently. "I love you." Her tongue poked quickly into my ear. "I want to give myself to you. I am ready. Would you make love to me?" she softly enquired.

"There is nothing more on this earth I would rather do. Are you sure we should do this?"

Terri pushed my shoulder to cause me to roll onto my back. She rolled on top of me, trapping my cock between her hard stomach and mine. She slid down slightly before sitting up and looking down at my crotch, sitting just in front of hers. She had a string of pre cum stretching from her navel to the head of my cock. She giggled as she spun her index finger in it before sucking it deeply into her mouth. She rose up on her knees and shuffled forward slightly before sitting down with her pussy against my cock. Her wet panties were hot and smooth as she began a forward, backward motion, her lips separating to hug the ridge along the underside of my cock.

"Ohhhhhh Teeeerrriii! You better stop that sooon!" I pleaded, attempting to hold her slim hips to stop the motion before I exploded. She sensed my predicament and rolled off onto her back. I lay back trying to cool off and realised she was removing her G string. She pulled it over her delicate feet and rolled back on top of me, placing the wet crotch of her G string over my mouth. Just as I licked at the wet gusset, she backed onto the tip of my cock and pushed ever so slightly. Her pussy opened slightly to leak moisture over the flared head of my hard purple head. "Nnnnggghhhhhh ooohhhhhhh darling" I responded. She lowered her face to mine as we shared a deep soft kiss, during which she pushed back again to let my cock snap inside her opening.

"Aaaarrrrghhhh" Terri threw her head back in ecstasy as I held her small breasts, trying to resist thrusting up. I let her dictate the speed as I drank in her beauty. She soon rose a little and I felt another small flood of moisture leak out, to slowly run down my shaft. Terri pushed back again and almost half my shaft slid up into her tight sheath, the tunnel grasping and releasing in delightful pulsations. The next time Terri moved forward, my cock popped out, she quickly grasped it with her right hand and rubbed her clit briskly before placing it back between her sweet lips to push back again. This time ¾ of my cock disappeared inside her hot body and she stopped to look me in the eyes. We met in another soft kiss as she pushed down ever so slowly, her pussy accepted more and more until the last of my cock entered her and to make sure, she wiggled her hips until she could feel my balls pressed against her anus.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck ..... that is so incredible." I breathed.

"This is for you now my lover, all for you. You don't have to do a thing. I'm going to fuck you until you explode" Terri explained looking straight into my eyes as she started a slow rise and fall motion.

She rose perhaps once each three seconds - a speed verging on torture but oh so pleasurable. Soon, my hips began meeting hers on the down stroke and our mutual understanding sped up the action. Before I had thrust fully into her maybe fifteen times, I cried "Terri, I'm going to come so soon. Ohh god you are so beautiful. Mmmmmmm my love".

She reached behind her small tight arse to stroke my balls as I raised my hips off the bed three more times before I felt my seed racing from my groin to shoot out deep inside her. I spasmed .... then again ... and again ....... and again, each pulse sending more cum up inside her hot pussy. As my thrusts decreased in strength, she laid her body on mine, her face fitting lovingly beneath my chin as she squeezed her pussy to massage my cock as it relaxed a little from my climax.

OzDave
OzDave
18 Followers